IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,394 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 608.
#8451 6 years ago

I'm getting ready to list my T2... $2500. Good shape overall. Located in Chicopee.

Quoted from deluge:

As a quick introduction, my wife and I moved from our Chicago pinball mecca to Western Mass and have hit a bit of a pinball drought. I've been able to convince her to get a few pins for our house.
Mainly my concern now is getting a player's condition player's pin to keep my skills up. Pretty open to titles but would prefer to keep it on the cheaper side to get max pin (pins?) for the buck.
Anyone have/know of anything they think would fit the bill? I've already contact BeaglePuss for his JD (even though he mentioned it may be taken). His JD is a really good example of what I am looking for.
-DML

#8452 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

You're in a pretty good area. I don't think your drought will last long.

Well, let's pretend it is in effect until I can safely get a few pins in the house...

In all honest, there is a lot of pinball out this way but most of the places/leagues are about an hour from me. Not the worst thing but hard when you have a very little one at home and your previous local was about a three minute bike away.

#8453 6 years ago

Go check out the Hangar in Amherst...at last check it was Aerosmith, Ghost busters and TMNT.

Quoted from deluge:

Well, let's pretend it is in effect until I can safely get a few pins in the house...
In all honest, there is a lot of pinball out this way but most of the places/leagues are about an hour from me. Not the worst thing but hard when you have a very little one at home and your previous local was about a three minute bike away.

#8454 6 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Go check out the Hangar in Amherst...at last check it was Aerosmith, Ghost busters and TMNT.

That's what pinball map shows...I'm really waiting for Mystic Pinball to come off vacation.

#8455 6 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Looking to gather some funds for a jeep willys wheeler. If you see anything in my collection that tickles your fancy lmk. Looking to move about 4. All are really nice and can be had with original or colordmd. Smaller list of those "not" up for consideration follows.
Met
Woz
Twd
Transformers
Avengers.

Please reread ladies and gentlemen. As stated above these are the pins......not.....up for consideration.

#8456 6 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Please reread ladies and gentlemen. As stated above these are the pins......not.....up for consideration.

So, you list the games "not" for sale and want people to go back and forth to your listed collection to "figure out" what "might" be for sale? Sounds like someone to "NOT" deal with.

Sorry, you might actually be a great guy to deal with, but I have a feeling you did your second post out of frustration from replies from people who did "not" understand a convoluted "maybe" for sale ad. Convoluted since you say "up for consideration".

Maybe you want to take the normal route and list what is for sale rather than what is "not" for sale. And please figure out what "is" for sale rather than what "might" be for sale.

Seriously. You might be one of "those" people who are "not" easy to deal with.

Oh, GLWY?S

#8457 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

So, you list the games "not" for sale and want people to go back and forth to your listed collection to "figure out" what "might" be for sale? Sounds like someone to "NOT" deal with.
Sorry, you might actually be a great guy to deal with, but I have a feeling you did your second post out of frustration from replies from people who did "not" understand a convoluted "maybe" for sale ad. Convoluted since you say "up for consideration".
Maybe you want to take the normal route and list what is for sale rather than what is "not" for sale. And please figure out what "is" for sale rather than what "might" be for sale.
Oh, GLWY?S

In the sellers defense his original post said all of the games in my collection except these three are for sale. In hindsight he could have listed the titles that are for sale

#8458 6 years ago

Wow, Pennsylvania and Georgia posts in a New England thread, no wonder I only check here every few months

#8459 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Wow, Pennsylvania and Georgia posts in a New England thread, no wonder I only check here every few months

This is the North East sale. It started going too far down so a New England FS thread was created also to keep it in the family.

Quoted from bluespin:

In the sellers defense his original post said all of the games in my collection except these three are for sale. In hindsight he could have listed the titles that are for sale

Maybe I am being harsh (bad mood) but I was looking at his explanation post to his own post. And that is something I personally do not deal with well. When I hear something is For Sale it normally means a title and a price. Up for consideration means nothing.

#8460 6 years ago

Selling a Seawitch and Lectronamo project. Originally had them @ 500 each or 850 for both. Have dropped price for both to 700. Pictures below. Need them out ASAP. Located in Morgantown, WV

http://s570.photobucket.com/user/wvapinball/library/Lectronamo%20and%20Seawitch%20Projects

#8461 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Oh, GLWY?S

Did it ever dawn on you that "maybe" I don't wanna sell my games to someone who is to lazy to look at my collection page? Maybe I don't wanna deal with someone who can't read my post correctly because they'll be to difficult to deal with? Maybe I understand who I wanna sell my pins to and you dont?....hmmm..
Or..... Next time I need advice I'll send you a pm? Thanks again for the advice. Really....no really man totally serious. Your the best. Kinda like a big brother. Thanks man. Really appreciate it.

#8462 6 years ago

Normally, the idea is when you try to sell something, make it as easy or enticing as possible for a potential buyer to buy that item. If you make them do some legwork (ie, extra clicks), they are more likely to go after something else (ie, lowest hanging fruit) instead.

But, if someone is ambivalent towards the prospect of selling a game, then I can see how they wouldn't put much effort into attracting buyers.

#8463 6 years ago
Quoted from tp:

... I understand who I wanna sell my pins to ...

Any reply would get me banned from a "local" thread. Glad you are so selective.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Normally, the idea is when you try to sell something, make it as easy or enticing as possible for a potential buyer to buy that item. If you make them do some legwork (ie, extra clicks), they are more likely to go after something else (ie, lowest hanging fruit) instead.

Agreed, but when some buyers are not good enough . . .

#8464 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Well, I kind of get it though. When I sell a game, and after spending dozens of hours working on it, I'd kind of like to know if they plan on feeding it through a wood chipper or not.

#8465 6 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

I'm getting ready to list my T2... $2500. Good shape overall. Located in Chicopee.

I'm hoping to stay under 2k...I think it makes more sense for me to go for two cheaper pins than one.

#8466 6 years ago

Well time to make some room !

I have 2 Pins I'm selling right now !

Cactus Jack $1600 link to AD below
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53322

XFILES $1900

I haven't made the AD yet I'm going to take pictures then create an AD shortly. Everything works on XFILES . If interested shoot me a PM and let's make a deal !

#8467 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Any reply would get me banned from a "local" thread. Glad you are so selective. I notice you got a thumbs-up from Rascal_H so company you keep.

Nice, we agree on something ......................update
4 friendly buyers are lined up. If something falls through I'll respond to those that inquired later. Thanks again.

#8468 6 years ago
Quoted from deluge:

I'm hoping to stay under 2k...I think it makes more sense for me to go for two cheaper pins than one.

I have a high speed pin I would sell under $1k. Free play 40 ramp and works 100%. Cab and playfield have some wear.

#8469 6 years ago

Have these for sale ready to go

Johnny Mnemonic 2,800
Star Wars Episode 1 2,000
Williams Hot Shot Basketball Game 800
Space Station 1,500
Black Hole 1,700

Picking up this weekend
Routed AC DC Premium
Routed Metallica Pro

#8470 6 years ago

WTB: Xmen pro. Let me know if you've got one to sell or trade.
Mark

#8471 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is a restored Volley. Volley is one of the best EM's, IMO: single player, wedge-head with resetting banks of drop targets. Restore was performed by Pin-Rescue. PF is abs...”
2017-10-13
Marblehead, MA
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 643 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8472 6 years ago

Relisting my RZ with a lot of extras

[Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

#8473 6 years ago

Looking to trade my Bride of Pinbot

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a nice Bride of Pinbot i'd like to trade. Plays extremely fast, was tweaked, adjusted, modded by a respected member of the northeast community. Easily the best playing pin ...”
2017-08-22
Jackson, NJ
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 434 times

Just to be clear, as a listed price I have it $200 higher on craigs.
It's a "you probably aren't going to show up after making a deal" fee.
I always list my craigs ads a few hundred higher.

#8474 6 years ago

Dredd had left the building. Thanks for all the interest!

#8475 6 years ago

Looking for a Namco Ms. Pac Man/Galaga 20 year reunion (non-cabaret) if anyone has one for sale

#8476 6 years ago

Williams Pharaoh for sale - $3000
Data East time Machine - $2200

Both games are shopped with LED's installed. Pics are on marketplace

#8477 6 years ago

I'm looking for a newer Golden Tee (2015 or later) either live or home edition. Pedestal preferred but not necessary. Can trade one or more of the following games plus cash if need be. Can meet at York show in September .

Gottlieb Gladiators
Gottlieb Silver Slugger
Data East Laser War
Bally Baby Pac Man

#8478 6 years ago

Could look good next to the pin

Other - For Sale
“Game is working. It is in a storage area in an active location. The fog works but doesn't come with any juice. Once October comes that stuff will be everywhere and cost even less t...”
2017-08-24
Chalfont, PA
1 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 136 times

#8479 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Could look good next to the pin

Other - For Sale
Addam's Family Generator Shocker gameNew!
“Game is working. It is in a storage area in an active location. The fog works but doesn't come with any juice. Once October comes that stuff will be everywhere and cost even less t...”
1 hour ago Doylestown, PA 1 (OBO)
ryandimx

I would love this. And to anyone who owes me a favor I am having a birthday this year.

#8480 6 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Williams Pharaoh for sale - $3000
Data East time Machine - $2200

Both games are shopped with LED's installed. Pics are on marketplace

I'd consider 2 for one trade for an Iron Man

#8481 6 years ago

Looking for a Tron with a few mods. Have a nice huo AC/DC prem with some mods in Md. High plays but great shape and a few upgrades. Looking for even trade. Thx

#8482 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I would love this. And to anyone who owes me a favor I am having a birthday this year.

You get nothing.

#8483 6 years ago

I'm looking for a nice TSPP and RFM.

TSPP must have no wear on the cabinet by flipper buttons.

Thanks!

#8484 6 years ago

I'm Looking for a trade I have a Williams hurricane.let me know what you got ad will be up soon.

#8485 6 years ago

Looking for a HUO GB Pro if anyone has one for sale 'round here

#8486 6 years ago

Anyone have an extra Playfield glass they'd wanna sell on the cheap? Williams EM.

#8487 6 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Looking for a HUO GB Pro if anyone has one for sale 'round here

Don't know if it's still available, but I think someone in mass had one up. Rascal?

#8488 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Don't know if it's still available, but I think someone in mass had one up. Rascal?

Thanks, but it is no longer available

#8489 6 years ago

selling a very nice road show

Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “selling a very nice road show the pinball machine is very nice i completely rebuilt red with all new internal parts over 300.00 worth. no fish wear whatsoever game is very nice an...”
2017-08-25
Middletown, NY
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 318 times

also gonna put up many pins:
totan
tom
woz rr
the shadow
cue ball wizard
space station
space shuttle
black knight
scared stiff

#8490 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

Hey that's the road show I sold you!!!! Very good condition!!!!! Glws!!!!

#8492 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Hey that's the road show I sold you!!!! Very good condition!!!!! Glws!!!!

i have more fun fixing them i guess.
yes its very nice!

#8493 6 years ago

Just dropped the price on my Eight Ball Champ in the market place.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/52685

#8494 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

Machine - For Sale
Road ShowNew!Used, working and clean “selling a very nice road show the pinball machine is very nice
i completely rebuilt red with all new internal parts over 300.00 worth. no fish wear whatsoever
game is very nice an...”
2 hours ago Middletown, NY 3,400 (OBO)
robotron

also gonna put up many pins:
totan
tom
woz rr
the shadow
cue ball wizard
space station
space shuttle
black knight
scared stiff

How about a Taxi? Got one of those, now or soon?

#8495 6 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Looking for a Namco Ms. Pac Man/Galaga 20 year reunion (non-cabaret) if anyone has one for sale

Not to step on toes, but I'm looking for one as well! Any arcade machine that plays Galaga, (non-multicade). A friend of mine is going though a really tragic family situation and he's an avid Galaga player, insanely good. Figured nothing cheers ya up like arcade therapy.

#8496 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

i have more fun fixing them i guess.
yes its very nice!

I miss that game. Definitely underated. Everytime I look at the top 100 list it seem to be higher and higher. Without the county theme, it would be even better

#8497 6 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Not to step on toes, but I'm looking for one as well! Any arcade machine that plays Galaga, (non-multicade). A friend of mine is going though a really tragic family situation and he's an avid Galaga player, insanely good. Figured nothing cheers ya up like arcade therapy.

I have a friend in Jersey that probably has more than one. Send me a pm and I'll get ahold of him.

#8498 6 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I have an all original Galaga, if that is something that might help him out.

#8499 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You get nothing.

I'll bet you missed the joke. You are a sad, sad man. Go play with some pigs.

#8500 6 years ago

I know it isn't pinball, but if anyone has a lead on a Robotron of Ice Cold Beer, let me know.

There are 30,394 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/170?hl=mattmarr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.