6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 18,990 posts
  • 929 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by radial_head
  • Topic is favorited by 551 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 18990 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 380.
#8401 3 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Ok cool. Hopeing for more home use but if the price is right that's cool. I missed one in Rhode island for like 4600 that was routed.

I bought my routed AC/DC Pro from eabundy and you would not know it was routed. So you might get lucky.

#8402 3 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I bought my routed AC/DC Pro from eabundy and you would not know it was routed. So you might get lucky.

That's good to hear. As much as I do enjoy tweaking and fixing a few things, i would rather play more that fix more.

#8403 3 years ago

Trade my real nice Maverick for a system 11 ( Taxi, Diner, etc.) in nice shape. I really like Maverick but I am also getting into my system 11's.

#8404 3 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Ok cool. Hopeing for more home use but if the price is right that's cool. I missed one in Rhode island for like 4600 that was routed.

Mine will be less than 4600

#8405 3 years ago

Just listed my Al's Garage Band - Sale or Trade

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53080

#8407 3 years ago

Selling RBION $3500, pictures and ad later today

#8408 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Selling RBION $3500, pictures and ad later today

I'm very interested, pending pics

#8409 3 years ago

Players Dredd for $1,800 firm.
boston.craigslist.org link

#8410 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Looks like it has been bumped up to $2k.

#8411 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Played it at AR2, one of those titles I really wanted to like but could not take a shine to it. Might have been the location, too much noise with too many people milling around makes it hard to focus.

I mean... Its Dredd!

#8412 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Looks like it has been bumped up to $2k.

Um, no. That's the "I have to deal with Craigslist knuckleheads price." You guys are a cool, so it's $1,800 for the Pinside crew.

#8413 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Um, no. That's the "I have to deal with Craigslist knuckleheads price." You guys are a cool, so it's $1,800 for the Pinside crew.

Ah, it wasn't clear that it was yours.

#8414 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Ah, it wasn't clear that it was yours.

No worries my man, that's on me. I should have been more thorough in my initial post.

#8415 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

No worries my man, that's on me. I should have been more thorough in my initial post.

The flooring is the dead giveaway. Very nice deal and great seller.

#8416 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I do the same, knock off $100-$200 and buyers are thrilled and happy.

#8417 3 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

The flooring is the dead giveaway. Very nice deal and great seller.

Thank you sir.

The game is currently on hold for the Cap'.

#8418 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

That's fantastic. What a way to put it.
-Mike

#8419 3 years ago

Archived after 18 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Looking to trade my Transformers Pro for something in the price range +/- cash. Game has Comet Twin SMD bulbs throughout and PerfectPlay rubbers. Has some decal wrinkling around th...”
2017-09-25
Hillsborough, NJ
Trade

#8420 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Sunday sale for Pinside members-
Williams Full House $550
Williams Big Ben $450
Gottlieb Spirit of '76 $500
Williams Big Guns SOLD!
All serviced and ready to play.

Big Guns sold, prices lowered for Pinside members. Great deal for fully serviced and ready to go EM's!

#8421 3 years ago

Anyone looking for a trade (plus cash)... local only. I have a HUO Transformers LE Combo (with mods) and signed backglass.
Looking for a Walking Dead Prem, AFMr or Scared Stiff.

#8422 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Anyone looking for a trade (plus cash)... local only. I have a HUO Transformers LE Combo (with mods) and signed backglass.
Looking for a Walking Dead Prem, AFMr or Scared Stiff.

Underrated game that I will own one day
GLWT

#8423 3 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Underrated game that I will own one day

GLWS
Good Luck With Search

#8424 3 years ago

Wanted to give an update on my Al's Garage Band for sale; I've fixed the lighting issues, they were just bad diodes.
All lights in working order now.

#8425 3 years ago

Looking for a skeeball machine with the 100 pockets. Offering a finders fee if someone can help me find one

#8428 3 years ago
Quoted from ShootForSlrValue:

Looking for a skeeball machine with the 100 pockets. Offering a finders fee if someone can help me find one

Not cheap, but one just popped up today:

newyork.craigslist.org link

#8429 3 years ago
Quoted from ShootForSlrValue:

A few more.
philadelphia.craigslist.org link
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

#8430 3 years ago

Black Knight: Installed Cpr playfields, new plastic set, new backglass, good displays, titan colored rubber, Rottendog cpu combo (version 1) New power supply and sound board was serviced. Cabinet is solid, clean, some bumps and bruises to the headbox sides. Nice playing game, $2500

Space Shuttle: Mylar from bottom to 3/4 up, so center looks great, touch ups in progress/needed near top and spinner lane. Cabinet is solid, Backglass has flat bubbling. MPU board is being serviced, should be back any day. Missing one display. $800

F-14: Earlier run with clear flashers at the back wall. Been in home use since 1997. Cabinet is excellent (best I've seen for this title)
Works and plays stupid fast, needs the double belt for the topper sirens, but they do work, some lifting inserts (show me an original F-14 that hasn't) otherwise, playfield looks very good. Only player one display works, (second player tries to, 3/4 player dead) Great lineup game, $1400

For more details/pictures, check my recent activity for the market place/forum ad.

Thanks, James

#8431 3 years ago

Looking for a claw machine..........

#8432 3 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Looking for a claw machine..........

There's one in sterling ct. 450

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/565730383817211

#8434 3 years ago

Looking to buy blitz 99 or 2000 arcade

#8435 3 years ago

Looking to gather some funds for a jeep willys wheeler. If you see anything in my collection that tickles your fancy lmk. Looking to move about 4. All are really nice and can be had with original or colordmd. Smaller list of those "not" up for consideration follows.
Met
Woz
Twd
Transformers
Avengers.

#8437 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Looking to gather some funds for a jeep willys wheeler. If you see anything in my collection that tickles your fancy lmk. Looking to move about 4. All are really nice and can be had with original or colordmd. Smaller list of those "not" up for consideration follows.
Met
Woz
Twd
Transformers
Avengers.

You coming to York show?

#8438 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Met
Woz
Twd
Transformers
Avengers.

PM sent

#8439 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

You coming to York show?

Yes.

#8440 3 years ago

I have a nice unfaded tz $6500 and an unfaded indy500 $3400firm..willing to drive 4 hrs.too meet...no trades thanks john

#8441 3 years ago

Looking to buy a Pinbot that works decent and has a play field that's in good condition. I'm looking for one preferably in New England but also in nearby or neighboring states in the north east too. Thanks

#8442 3 years ago

Looking for a SM to route and bring to Pintastic so it does not need to be perfect. Trying to find one for $4k pm me if your interested.

#8443 3 years ago

Also wtb a Adams Family 100% working. Mansion ware is ok. Cabinet does not need to be perfect. Looking to route the game and have it at pintastic. Pm me if you have one.

#8444 3 years ago

PM sent

#8446 3 years ago
Quoted from chaosrooster:

Looking to buy a Pinbot that works decent and has a play field that's in good condition. I'm looking for one preferably in New England but also in nearby or neighboring states in the north east too. Thanks

Just saw this on Craigslist.

nh.craigslist.org link

#8447 3 years ago

Tron pro...

Archived after 11 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have a beautiful Tron pro for sale, one of the nicest Pros you will see. The game is loaded and plays perfectly. What I've done to it is the following: -Modified led RGB backbox...”
2017-08-21
Upper Freehold, NJ
8,000 (OBO)

#8448 3 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Just saw this on Craigslist.
nh.craigslist.org link

Thanks, I appreciate it. I've seen this one a number of times on CL but have passed on it.

#8449 3 years ago

As a quick introduction, my wife and I moved from our Chicago pinball mecca to Western Mass and have hit a bit of a pinball drought. I've been able to convince her to get a few pins for our house.

Mainly my concern now is getting a player's condition player's pin to keep my skills up. Pretty open to titles but would prefer to keep it on the cheaper side to get max pin (pins?) for the buck.

Anyone have/know of anything they think would fit the bill? I've already contact BeaglePuss for his JD (even though he mentioned it may be taken). His JD is a really good example of what I am looking for.

-DML

#8450 3 years ago
Quoted from deluge:

As a quick introduction, my wife and I moved from our Chicago pinball mecca to Western Mass and have hit a bit of a pinball drought. I've been able to convince her to get a few pins for our house.
Mainly my concern now is getting a player's condition player's pin to keep my skills up. Pretty open to titles but would prefer to keep it on the cheaper side to get max pin (pins?) for the buck.
Anyone have/know of anything they think would fit the bill? I've already contact BeaglePuss for his JD (even though he mentioned it may be taken). His JD is a really good example of what I am looking for.
-DML

You're in a pretty good area. I don't think your drought will last long.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Concealed Art
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 337.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
ArcadeArts
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 259.99
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Back Alley Creations
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 44.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
ArcadeArts
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 79.99
Apparel - Unisex
PinShades
£ 45.00
Lighting - Other
PinballToys
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 18990 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 380.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside