IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 168 of 604.
#8351 6 years ago

High Speed Playfield NOS Williams
Probably the only New Williams High Speed playfield on the planet!

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “High Speed Playfield NOS Williams New never assembled original Williams playfield!!! Stored in clean dry non-smoker home in wooden crate. Offers and trades considered. There are...”
2017-09-17
Parsippany-troy Hills, NJ
1,175 (OBO)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 320 times

#8352 6 years ago

JPLW = 1950 obo

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Forsale is a pretty clean JPLW. Boards are all in great shape with no acid damage. DMD is nice a bright. Snagger works fine. I just replaced the drop coil mechanism as well. LEDS a...”
2017-08-07
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 758 times

#8353 6 years ago

AS pro and SW pro for sale/trade in MA:

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Star Wars Pro looks like it just came out of the box. Game has 82 plays at time of this listing. Clearcoat is perfect, no insert ghosting , no cracked cabinet issues. Only ad...”
2017-08-08
Framingham, MA
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 753 times

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Aerosmith Pro looks like it just came out if the box. Manual bag still stapled to inside of cabinet. Clearcoat is perfect no chips , no insert ghosting , no cracked cabinet iss...”
2017-08-06
Framingham, MA
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 999 times

#8354 6 years ago

Anyone selling a Metallica nearby?

#8355 6 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Want a Metallica pro if anyone is willing to sell. Do not want to deal with shipping.”
2017-08-08
Norwood, MA
Wanted
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 455 times

#8356 6 years ago

Premium if you want to drive a few hours.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Metallica Premium HUO pin. I am the second owner and this is a 2014 version which has the wooden backbox, no playfield or cabinet issues. Plays 100 percent. Here are ...”
2017-07-14
South Burlington, VT
6,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 1070 times

#8357 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very Nice original IJ. Has some cab fade I think, but not bad. Playfield, cabinet & original boards are all in great shape. I have done quite a few upgrades/mods to this pin. A...”
2017-08-09
Mansfield, MA
7,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 47 days
Viewed: 1451 times

#8358 6 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Wanted:Black Rose. Is this game as fun in person as it is on Pinball Arcade? I am hooked.

A Black Rose was listed in the marketplace today, and is located in Buffalo.

#8359 6 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Just pulled from a location today--an Atari Crystal Castles converted to Tetris. I'm am not sure of its status at the moment; assume not working. The black repaint job is flaking...”
2017-08-09
Saratoga Springs, NY
200 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 108 times

Other - For Sale
“Just pulled from a location today--an Atari Millipede I'm not sure of its status at the moment; assume not working. The power cord was pulled out. Has keys and coin bin. Missing ...”
2017-08-09
Saratoga Springs, NY
200 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 89 times

Will be at the Saratoga Pinball Show flea market this Saturday.

#8360 6 years ago

Still looking for Creature from the Black Lagoon scared stiff tales of the Arabian Nights original attack from Mars and original Medieval Madness can buy cash ..but also have the following pins for cash trade deal on one of the above machines Stargate- Elvira and the party monsters- Haunted House -Centaur . I am in Eastern Pennsylvania so it has to be within reasonable driving distance

#8361 6 years ago

anyone selling a harlem globetrotters pinball machine or playfield

#8362 6 years ago

Anyone have a decent Rocky and Bullwinkle for sale in
New England ?

#8363 6 years ago

come check out my CV, if you've been thinking about it. i don't think it's going to be around much longer. getting some heavy interest and pretty good offers. nothing definitive yet, however.

#8364 6 years ago

Aerosmith sold to a cool old dude off of Craigslist this morning. Received some interesting offers for Star Wars but still FT/FS:

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Star Wars Pro looks like it just came out of the box. Game has 82 plays at time of this listing. Clearcoat is perfect, no insert ghosting , no cracked cabinet issues. Only ad...”
2017-08-08
Framingham, MA
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 753 times

#8365 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

come check out my CV, if you've been thinking about it. i don't think it's going to be around much longer. getting some heavy interest and pretty good offers. nothing definitive yet, however.

Surprised it is not gone. CV is a great game...love mine!

#8367 6 years ago

Stern Star Trek pro $4800. Lower prices on Stern Spiderman, $4700. and Stern Mustang, $3600.

#8368 6 years ago

I have a loaded, mint Pirates of the Caribbean in the marketplace. 6k with color dmd, McKee topper, etc.

#8369 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I have a loaded, mint Pirates of the Caribbean in the marketplace. 7k with color dmd, McKee topper, etc.

Game is gorgeous!!!

#8370 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Game is gorgeous!!!

Trade you a restored Funhouse.

I've played this game and gotten the high score on it. Not sure if that adds or subtracts value.

#8371 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Trade you a restored Funhouse.
I've played this game and gotten the high score on it. Not sure if that adds or subtracts value.

It's about time you scored on something

#8372 6 years ago

LOL I fixed it. I had an error in there. The colordmd is uninstalled now, so it is 5600 with everything else. Minty game.. thanks for the compliments. I'm off for a few weeks, so come play a game and take it home

#8373 6 years ago

Just listed another project pin in the market place. Silverball Mania $450. OBO
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/52970

#8374 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

LOL I fixed it. I had an error in there. The colordmd is uninstalled now, so it is 5600 with everything else. Minty game.. thanks for the compliments. I'm off for a few weeks, so come play a game and take it home

Is ColorDMD transferable between pinball machines?

#8375 6 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Is ColorDMD transferable between pinball machines?

Yep. You just download the firmware for the game you are moving it into.

#8376 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Well, I'm out. I was looking for a POTC that was only 7k and above to go next to my 8500-dollar SWLE. I have them all lined up on my Ridiculously Overpriced Wall O' Games.

#8377 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Yep. You just download the firmware for the game you are moving it into.

Is that another $350 download?

#8378 6 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Is that another $350 download?

Nope. Colordmd is awesome. Once you buy it, you can switch games as many times as you want by downloading from their website.

#8379 6 years ago

Have a Strange Science I'll be looking to sell soon. Everything working, full LEDs, new rubbers and balls, patina on the side rails and the ends of the lockbar, graphics are still pretty good with a few minor scrapes, playfield is very nice, blue neon topper.

#8380 6 years ago

I have a really nice Road Show for sale

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-road-show-18

#8381 6 years ago

Anyone close to southern mass have an arcade legends they want to sell?

#8382 6 years ago

Will be putting up my Al's Garage Band for sale/trade in a few days.

Playfield is a solid 9/10
Cabinet probably 8/10 (a few scratches)
Backglass 10/10

I'll post pictures in ad.

Ny/CT border.

#8383 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Anyone close to southern mass have an arcade legends they want to sell?

What is the market value of an arcade legends now? Say a one in great condition with 200 plus games.

#8384 6 years ago

Bally Star Trek & Mata Hari for sale

#8385 6 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

What is the market value of an arcade legends now? Say a one in great condition with 200 plus games.

I just missed one with all the game packages plus the rare Mario bro,qbert,PAC, donkey kong etc for 1500
If it doesn't have the extra I'd say around 1300tops

#8386 6 years ago

I'm in nicholasville, ky -- Central Ky. It's a couple to a few hours away, depending on where you're located, but I have a GB ready to trade today!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/52923

#8387 6 years ago

The Hobbit Black Arrow Special Edition $6,900

#8388 6 years ago
Quoted from getadam:

The Hobbit Black Arrow Special Edition $6,900

Featured
Machine - For Sale
FOR SALE: The Hobbit Black Arrow Special Edition ($6,900)New!Home Used Only (HUO) “HUO, 165 games played. (716 balls played.) Code just updated to 2.0.

Plays and looks perfect. You'd be hard pressed to find any difference from a NIB.

Back cabinet is signed by J...”
1 day ago Sagaponack, NY 6,900 (OBO)
getadam

Nice looking game!

#8389 6 years ago
Quoted from getadam:

The Hobbit Black Arrow Special Edition $6,9000

Featured
Machine - For Sale
FOR SALE: The Hobbit Black Arrow Special Edition ($6,900)Home Used Only (HUO) “HUO, 165 games played. (716 balls played.) Code just updated to 2.0.

Plays and looks perfect. You'd be hard pressed to find any difference from a NIB.

Back cabinet is signed by J...”
1 day ago Sagaponack, NY 6,900 (OBO)
getadam

Great buy on a complicated and beautiful game. Best Wishes on the sale

#8390 6 years ago

Sunday sale for Pinside members-

Williams Full House $550
Williams Big Ben $500
Gottlieb Spirit of '76 $550
Williams Big Guns $1100

All serviced and ready to play.

#8391 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I'm in nicholasville, ky -- Central Ky. It's a couple to a few hours away, depending on where you're located, but I have a GB ready to trade today!

Did you want to just borrow one of my machines for the weekend? Or are you trying to build up your "previously owned" list?

#8392 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Did you want to just borrow one of my machines for the weekend? Or are you trying to build up your "previously owned" list?

I'm not opposed to a little of both!

#8394 6 years ago

Still looking for a met pro! (Or and le priced like a pro )

#8395 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Still looking for a met pro! (Or and le priced like a pro )

How about a pro priced like and LE?

#8396 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

That's about right!

#8397 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Pop quiz! Only one of the following things is true:
* Kentucky is in the northeast
* Ghostbusters is a good pinball machine
* Water is wet

#8398 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Haha. One just popped up in market place for 6250. Has color dmd invisiglass and a bunch of mods. Could buy a premium for 6400. I will take a pro for sub 5000 please, Alex.

#8399 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Haha. One just popped up in market place for 6250. Has color dmd invisiglass and a bunch of mods. Could buy a premium for 6400. I will take a pro for sub 5000 please, Alex.

I'll have a Pro Off route in a few weeks.

#8400 6 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I'll have a Pro Off route in a few weeks.

Ok cool. Hopeing for more home use but if the price is right that's cool. I missed one in Rhode island for like 4600 that was routed.

There are 30,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 168 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/168?hl=knoler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.