IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 166 of 604.
#8251 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

What kind of funhouse are you looking for? I have a decent one, plays well and looks good, has mylar with some bubbling and a few touch ups. I would be a good candidate for a new playfield. I'd say it's a nice players game. Once in a while ball shoots through the lock area, but haven't gotten around to making the adjustment. I be looking for 3500. Not sure I want to sell it, but let me know if you are interested and I'll think about it.

Something working with a decent playfield and Rudy. I always either see them beat to hell or completely immaculate with no in between. Either a great playfield and a busted up Rudy or a great Rudy and a planked and worn playfield. Have a link to some pics of yours?

#8252 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

It should be a picture next to "Irony" in the dictionary: A Fire cabinet...on fire.

It would say "Something that is the exact opposite of what you would expect."

Now if you looked up Coincidence....

#8253 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

It would say "Something that is the exact opposite of what you would expect."
Now if you looked up Coincidence....

#8254 6 years ago

Can anyone pick this project up in Long Island and bring it to the York show for me? I can pay you for your effort, and if you only have room for one pin in your vehicle I will also pay your entrance fee for the York show. Thanks.

newyork.craigslist.org link

#8255 6 years ago

Just a quick question a friend of mine asked. How much is a machine called Surfs Up (EM) worth?
Thanks!
er, maybe it was Surfer

#8256 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Just a quick question a friend of mine asked. How much is a machine called Surfs Up (EM) worth?
Thanks!
er, maybe it was Surfer

The only "surfer" game worth anything is the Gottlieb, and that's probably worth about 500-1000 just like every EM. There's a Bally Surfer which is terrible and ugly and I think a bad gottlieb multiplayer with surf in the title also.

#8257 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Can anyone pick this project up in Long Island and bring it to the York show for me? I can pay you for your effort, and if you only have room for one pin in your vehicle I will also pay your entrance fee for the York show. Thanks.
newyork.craigslist.org link

I can pick it up for myself.

I scour Craigslist every morning so I already saw this and sent an email but honestly I'd suggest in the future the worst place to post an ad for something you are looking to buy is right here.

#8258 6 years ago

I have a no good gofers coming in if anyone's looking for one

#8259 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I scour Craigslist every morning so I already saw this and sent an email

You are so right.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'd suggest in the future the worst place to post an ad for something you are looking at is right here.

-Mike

#8260 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The only "surfer" game worth anything is the Gottlieb, and that's probably worth about 500-1000

Thanks Crazy!

#8261 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I scour Craigslist every morning so I already saw this and sent an email

Weird. I'd been emailing him since he posted it and he said he hadn't gotten any other interest, which surprised me

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

bad gottlieb multiplayer with surf in the title also

How dare you insult Surf Champ...

#8262 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Weird. I'd been emailing him since he posted it and he said he hadn't gotten any other interest, which surprised me

How dare you insult Surf Champ...

I meant SurfSide.

#8263 6 years ago

He must mean Surf Side since that's the one on Ebay. He was a surfer, so he can't mean Surfin Safari!

#8264 6 years ago

Looking for a Backglass Scan for

GTB Stock Car

Thank you

#8265 6 years ago

I'm looking to pick up a couple of inexpensive (under $1500) working & shopped electronic games to add to the line-up for the Saratoga Pinball Show in a couple weeks. If you have something available, but can't make it to the show yourself, let me know

#8266 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'm looking to pick up a couple of inexpensive (under $1500) working & shopped electronic games to add to the line-up for the Saratoga Pinball Show in a couple weeks. If you have something available, but can't make it to the show yourself, let me know

See Colson, he should be able to lend you like 3-4 machines. He's a good dude!

#8267 6 years ago

I lost Eddie's phone number. Want to get a delivery quote. Can someone PM me his digits? Thanks.

#8268 6 years ago

What does @96stang have left from pintastic. .... I bet there's something that works.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

#8269 6 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

What does @96stang have left from pintastic. .... I bet there's something that works.

He posted a F14 for sale a few days ago.

#8270 6 years ago

Swords of Fury for sale. Comes with extra populated playfield and NOS plastics set $2600

https://www.flickr.com/photos/62766853@N07/albums/72157647484173277

Located just outside of Boston

#8271 6 years ago

WCS price drop

Shopped, led's, most new plastics, side blades, new ball, cliffys and purple Titan rubbers. Gone over by Alan Davidson. Nice shape shopped. Charlton MA

$2700

#8272 6 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

WCS price drop
Shopped, led's, most new plastics, side blades, new ball, cliffys and purple Titan rubbers. Gone over by Alan Davidson. Nice shape shopped. Charlton MA
$2700

Any chance that you are going to pinburgh? I have a friend who may be interested.

#8273 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Here is a used players condition IJ. My goal was to restore this but I found a nicer one and I dont need two. This game needs a shop and a good cleaning and it would be a nice play...”
2017-07-25
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 727 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8274 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Huo POTC. Goodie bag still stapled. Fantasist condition. $4850”
2017-07-20
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 294 times

#8275 6 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Any chance that you are going to pinburgh? I have a friend who may be interested.

Sorry I am not thanks.

#8276 6 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

I am not sorry

Why aren't you sorry?

#8277 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Why aren't you sorry?

It SO pisses me off when you beat me to a wise-assed remark...

#8278 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

It SO pisses me off when you beat me to a wise-assed remark...

better to be pissed off!

#8279 6 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Swords of Fury for sale. Comes with extra populated playfield and NOS plastics set $2600
https://www.flickr.com/photos/62766853@N07/albums/72157647484173277
Located just outside of Boston

So wish I wasn't pin poor and completely out of room for another pin. Would love to have a swords of fury!

#8280 6 years ago

Anyone interested in an empty Silverball Mania cab. It's completely gutted. Just the cab W/side rails, lockdown bar receiver, head and display panel. $50
Also have a Project Williams Laser Ball with really nice playfiled. Missing the CPU and driver board and master display. $300

#8281 6 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I have a no good gofers coming in if anyone's looking for one

What is a No Good Gofers going for these days?

#8282 6 years ago
Quoted from weasley:

What is a No Good Gofers going for these days?

The OP told me 3K was the asking price.

#8283 6 years ago

Looking to change my lineup around. I have a Judge Dredd, Transformers Pro, and a Black Rose that just needs a cannon door whenever those get produced again. Some games I'm interested in are Jurassic Park, World Cup Soccer, Johnny Mnemonic, Godzilla, Congo but I'm open to other DMD games + cash if necessary.

#8284 6 years ago

Update/Price Reductions...

I chopped $300 off my Medusa, and $150 off the Vector. Come and get 'em.

Medusa - beautiful, could pass as HUO, $3000
Vector - looks HUO, gorgeous all around, $1600
Spirit ***SALE PENDING***

#8285 6 years ago

Very nice Theatre of Magic for sale in central CT. $5800. Working 100% shopped out. Really nice PF and Cab. I put it on the pinball for sale Facebook group.

-Tom
(860)368-9708

#8286 6 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

Very nice Theatre of Magic for sale in central CT. $5800. Working 100% shopped out. Really nice PF and Cab. I put it on the pinball for sale Facebook group.
-Tom
(860)368-9708

Saw those pics. very nice ToM. sent you a FB pm just to shoot the breeze. Good luck on the sale.

#8287 6 years ago

tom is selling a TOM.

link to the facebook page? sale only or possible trades?

#8288 6 years ago

What is this Facebook thing?

Pinside is for pins! Facebook is for people complaining about their lives passive aggressively...

#8289 6 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Pinside is for pins! Facebook is for people complaining about their lives passive aggressively...

I refuse to get a book face account

#8290 6 years ago

Any ngg for sale within couple hundred miles or so from Shinglehouse PA? Looking for a nice one.
Thanks

#8291 6 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Any ngg for sale within couple hundred miles or so from Shinglehouse PA? Looking for a nice one.
Thanks

There is one for sale in Ma but the seller does not have it. I'm waiting on an email to go see it. The only other one I know that is for sale is in North Carolina.

#8292 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

There is one for sale in Ma but the seller does not have it. I'm waiting on an email to go see it. The only other one I know that is for sale is in North Carolina.

Thanks, I seen them but I was hoping for something closer. Thought I might get lucky.

#8293 6 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

The forum or venue that you encounter a pinball collector doesn't guarantee the quality of said collector. Facebook is no different than RGP, KLOV, or Pinside. There's good and bad everywhere. It's not like Pinside has some special criteria to let people in.

#8294 6 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

There's good and bad everywhere. It's not like Pinside has some special criteria to let people in.

Hold on just a second. Then why in the world did I have to lather myself in KY and wrestle several members blindfolded? I was told it was mandatory.

#8295 6 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Thanks

There is one on Rochester's Craigslist. Price seems a little high but the two pictures make it look clean.

rochester.craigslist.org link

#8296 6 years ago
Quoted from latenite04:

There is one on Rochester's Craigslist. Price seems a little high but the two pictures make it look clean.
rochester.craigslist.org link

Thanks, I just emailed him.

#8297 6 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

-Tom
(860)368-9708

Saw this machine when it was stripped down. Perfect playfield and really nice cabinet. I would scoop this up if I had the funds right now.

#8298 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Anyone interested in an empty Silverball Mania cab. It's completely gutted. Just the cab W/side rails, lockdown bar receiver, head and display panel. $50
Also have a Project Williams Laser Ball with really nice playfiled. Missing the CPU and driver board and master display. $300

Laser Ball is now sold. Still have an empty Silverball Mania cab/head for $50.Includes side rails and lockdown bar receiver.

#8299 6 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

-Tom
(860)368-9708

The game is sale pending. Under deposit. Thank you.

#8300 6 years ago

Considering selling my MET pro. In great shape. $4500. Any interest?

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 166 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/166 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.