IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,359 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 608.
#8201 6 years ago
Quoted from Starscream:

Anyone looking for an all original TOTAN?
I have one I'll be letting go, All original, unfaded cab with a stunning playfield, LED's, mirror blades, had the ramps re-brassed and a few other bits brassed to make it a little custom and shiny and I'm very picky about my pins lol
Let me know if you want anymore details on it, truly is a stunning example I never thought I'd let go
I'm located in Pearl River NY just over the NJ border

Still have this if anyone wants it,
Had a few trade offers but nothing thats sparked my eye
If you want a nice TOTAN, this is it

#8202 6 years ago

All games played rock solid at pintastic and have comet leds throughout. Have not been set back up yet.

Bone busters 1500
Whirlwind 2400
Bad cats 2200
Mousin 2200
Beat up f14 (plays like a champ) 950

#8203 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bought a couple months ago from here... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bram-stokers-dracula-18 There are tons of pictures in that thread and the description stil...”
2017-07-16
Maine, NY
2,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 895 times

#8204 6 years ago

Price drop on Hi Lo Ace

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hi-Lo Ace Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Hi Lo Ace in good condition and working 100%. Left flipper is a little weak, and they could use a rebuild at some point. Backglass is perfect, playfield is very nice, with ...”
2017-06-17
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 508 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8205 6 years ago

Have demolition man for trade still would sell 2500$

#8206 6 years ago

Finished shopping out the TSPP - PM for details...

#8207 6 years ago
Quoted from cnuts13:

Have demolition man for trade still would sell 2500$

Any interest in WCS for trade?

#8208 6 years ago

HUO Met Premium for sale.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Metallica Premium HUO pin. I am the second owner and this is a 2014 version which has the wooden backbox, no playfield or cabinet issues. Plays 100 percent. Here are ...”
2017-07-14
South Burlington, VT
6,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 1070 times

#8209 6 years ago

Price dropped to $4,500 on my SM (ad in marketplace), though I will consider trades (+/- cash) for games on my wishlist.

#8210 6 years ago

Anyone interested in a Gottlieb Target Alpha? Needs to be shopped but playfield is nice.

#8211 6 years ago

I will have a HUO Kiss Pro with some extras for sale shortly ... waiting for the new board from Stern, then it will go up on the marketplace

#8212 6 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Anyone interested in a Gottlieb Target Alpha? Needs to be shopped but playfield is nice.

What are you asking?

#8213 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

What are you asking?

I will be selling it for a friend who has owned it for over 20 years. Figured I would gauge interest here first...Don't have pics of it yet but will be transporting it back to my home possibly today.

#8214 6 years ago

Very nice Goldeneye.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Goldeneye Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I just rebuilt both flippers this weekend so now it's ready for sale. Zero crotch wear on the magnet between the flippers. This is very rare for this title, the magnet had been d...”
2017-07-15
Bloomfield, CT
2,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 172 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8215 6 years ago

Price drop to $2600 on our BSD.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bought a couple months ago from here... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bram-stokers-dracula-18 There are tons of pictures in that thread and the description stil...”
2017-07-16
Maine, NY
2,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 895 times

#8216 6 years ago

Bringing home a working, pretty decent Stern Meteor I had to grab as part of a package. Willing to pass it on for what I paid if anybody's interested before I start working on it. $450

The BG is pretty nice, starting to flake a little. PF is really nice. Only very minimal wear around a few of the inserts. Needs to be shopped. It was cutting in and out a little before I disassembled it, and it was a connector on the MPU. Should be repinned. Cabinet and backbox are pretty nice, with a few dings and scrapes. I'll try to post an ad later tonight.

#8217 6 years ago

Looking to buy Batman Forever and Baywatch. PM me if you have one for sale or trade.

#8218 6 years ago

Anyone have a nice Whirlwind they're interested in selling? PM me thanks.

#8219 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Anyone have a nice Whirlwind they're interested in selling? PM me thanks.

Brian Bushy had one

#8220 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Bringing home a working, pretty decent Stern Meteor I had to grab as part of a package. Willing to pass it on for what I paid if anybody's interested before I start working on it. $450
The BG is pretty nice, starting to flake a little. PF is really nice. Only very minimal wear around a few of the inserts. Needs to be shopped. It was cutting in and out a little before I disassembled it, and it was a connector on the MPU. Should be repinned. Cabinet and backbox are pretty nice, with a few dings and scrapes. I'll try to post an ad later tonight.

Pm sent

#8221 6 years ago

Looking for a fully working williams or data east alphanumeric quad display for F14 or similar. pm me if you have one for sale.

#8222 6 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Looking for a fully working williams or data east alphanumeric quad display for F14 or similar. pm me if you have one for sale.

You may be better off buying an Xpin display or some other LED display.

#8223 6 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

You may be better off buying an Xpin display or some other LED display.

You're right on that one.....these original displays are getting harder and harder to find in fully working condition. I just figured since many people have upgraded to LED xpin or rottendog that someone would have a spare unit on hand somewhere...

#8224 6 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

You're right on that one.....these original displays are getting harder and harder to find in fully working condition. I just figured since many people have upgraded to LED xpin or rottendog that someone would have a spare unit on hand somewhere...

Those older units are now tired. You risk the chance of installing and then it blows out. For the price, you're really better off going
LED. You can shop around and get them for a really good price too. Close to what you pay for the original glass.

#8225 6 years ago

Beautiful HUO Dark Knight for Sale brand new playing field full LED w/ Mirror Blades & few other tastefully done mods PM for pics/price... will add to marketplace soon with better description & images.

#8226 6 years ago

Have a Scared Stiff I'll be posting soon for sale or trade...looking for a MM or MMR...also interested in LOTR.

#8227 6 years ago

Mustang!

Machine - For Sale
Mustang (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “pics: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B424hc4BQNXZQ3BRVlRGR25VS0U One of the finest Stangs you are likely to encounter. Upgrades include leds (tasteful), red LED flipper ligh...”
2017-08-28
Manchester, NH
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 469 times

#8228 6 years ago

I'll be posting the following shortly:

Black Knight $2400
Pharaoh $2500
Data East Time Machine $2300

All three machines are shopped, LED's installed and come from my home collection.

#8229 6 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

I'll be posting the following shortly:
Black Knight $2400
Pharaoh $2500
Data East Time Machine $2300
All three machines are shopped, LED's installed and come from my home collection.

I love Time Machine. Play it at the local arcade all the time.

#8230 6 years ago

The wife and I are planning to move, and likely to a much smaller home ... so I'm starting to clean house ... reluctantly.

Medusa - beautiful, could pass as HUO, $3300
Devil's Dare - Very nice, rare game, plays fast & fun, $1500
Road Show - HUO, no-fade cab, near mint, $3300
Vector - looks HUO, gorgeous all around, $1750
Black Rose - clearcoated playfield, mods, very nice, $2400
Spirit - rare and seldom seen for sale, restored, clearcoated, many new parts, $8000

#8231 6 years ago

PM sent on Vector

Quoted from pinster68:

The wife and I are planning to move, and likely to a much smaller home ... so I'm starting to clean house ... reluctantly.
Devil's Dare - Very nice, rare game, plays fast & fun, $1500
Black Rose - clearcoated playfield, mods, very nice, $2400
Spirit - rare and seldom seen for sale, restored, clearcoated, many new parts, $8000

#8232 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “*************** VIDEO *************** https://vimeo.com/233110457 HUO Dialed in Dark Knight with the following: • full LEDS/Flashers • Shaker • Mirror Blades • Speake...”
2017-09-08
Woonsocket, RI
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 424 times

#8233 6 years ago

Meteor was picked up tonight.

#8234 6 years ago

Vector and Medusa look pretty cool!

#8235 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I wish I had known that you had this. I'd have had you drop it to me when you came back. Been looking for that machine for awhile now

#8236 6 years ago

Any interest in a 1976 Williams Space Odyssey? White Plains NY area IIRC. Asking $250 now (originally $400 I think).

I had responded to a CL ad a few weeks ago about it, we haggled a little but it didn't come in low enough for me. I ended up getting Al's Garage Band so no longer "need" this one. The seller took the ad off CL for a while but is now ready to get rid of it.

Has a few issues:
"Played fine" until he replaced the paddles (?), now 50/50 between booting up and just having lights.
Seems to be a scoring reel issue with the 100 point going from 0 to 1.

That's about all I know, I never went to look at it.

If you'd like I can send him your contact info. PM me is probably best.

#8237 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Vector and Medusa look pretty cool!

They are ... it was a very difficult decision to part with them.

#8238 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I wish I had known that you had this. I'd have had you drop it to me when you came back. Been looking for that machine for awhile now

Sorry man, I definitely would have brought it down when I picked up my playfield. I'll keep my eyes out for another.

#8239 6 years ago

Amazing Xenon 1900

High Speed 1300

Perfect Gottlieb (2 player) Soccer $900

Just posted them on CL about to post them to the Marketplace

#8240 6 years ago

Update...

Devil's Dare sold & gone to a good home.
Black Rose reduced to $2k ... come and get it.

Lots of interest on the others, but no commits. I'm around all weekend if anyone wants to come by and check them out.

Quoted from pinster68:

Devil's Dare ===SOLD & GONE===
Black Rose - clearcoated playfield, mods, very nice, $2000

#8241 6 years ago

Selling my Star Trek Pro. Has shaker motor and alternate translight. Just over 500 plays.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/52109

John

#8242 6 years ago

Update:
Devil's Dare ===SOLD & GONE===
Road Show - ===SOLD & GONE===
Black Rose - ===SOLD/PENDING PICKUP===
PM for link to photos.

Added over 7 years ago: Spirit ***SALE PENDING***

#8243 6 years ago

Junkyard sample back on market after buyer backed out...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51612

#8244 6 years ago

Looking for a Funhouse

#8245 6 years ago

*********Price Drop**********

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “*************** VIDEO *************** https://vimeo.com/233110457 HUO Dialed in Dark Knight with the following: • full LEDS/Flashers • Shaker • Mirror Blades • Speake...”
2017-09-08
Woonsocket, RI
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 424 times

#8246 6 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Looking for a Funhouse

What kind of funhouse are you looking for? I have a decent one, plays well and looks good, has mylar with some bubbling and a few touch ups. I would be a good candidate for a new playfield. I'd say it's a nice players game. Once in a while ball shoots through the lock area, but haven't gotten around to making the adjustment. I be looking for 3500. Not sure I want to sell it, but let me know if you are interested and I'll think about it.

#8247 6 years ago

WCS

Shopped, led's, most new plastics, side blades, new soccer ball titan rubbers and purple posts. and cliffy. Gone over by Alan Davidson. Nice shape shopped.

$2900 obo message me for pictures.

#8248 6 years ago

Empty Fire cabinet for free. Pick up in Watertown MA. No legs or backglass, but has some wires, speaker, etc. Could make for a fun project.

I have pictures, so feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll send them your way.

Need to free up some space, so I'm looking to get rid of this sooner rather than later. I'd hate to have to take a sledge to it.

#8249 6 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Empty Fire cabinet for free. Pick up in Watertown MA. No legs or backglass, but has some wires, speaker, etc. Could make for a fun project.
I have pictures, so feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll send them your way.
Need to free up some space, so I'm looking to get rid of this sooner rather than later. I'd hate to have to take a sledge to it.

My guess would have been that you would burn it.

#8250 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

My guess would have been that you would burn it.

It should be a picture next to "Irony" in the dictionary: A Fire cabinet...on fire.

There are 30,359 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/165?hl=scottmaggie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.