IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 608.
#8151 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I have worked with Alzheimer's patients, they have plenty of memories just not current ones.

My wife wishes she had Alzheimers so she could forget she ever married me. I told her it would be a bonus, because every time we had sex, it'd be like being with a different guy.

#8152 6 years ago

-Mike

#8153 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

My wife wishes she had Alzheimers so she could forget she ever married me. I told her it would be a bonus, because every time we had sex, it'd be like being with a different guy.

Yes, but who wants them all looking like mutations mixes of Anderson Cooper and Edgar Winter

#8154 6 years ago

Thats why you make the memories now.

#8155 6 years ago

Beelzeboob is a professional at throwing memories.

#8156 6 years ago

wow beeze selling his collection? 30 new posts from him in on a "for sale thread"

#8157 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

wow beeze selling his collection? 30 new posts from him in on a "for sale thread"

Yes. Which one you want?

#8158 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

Thank god for the ignore feature.

#8159 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Thank god for the ignore feature.

Your loss.

#8160 6 years ago

Where do I find the "off the rails" emoji?

#8161 6 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Dave, you'll be playing it again soon. The only reason I sold it because it's heading to the sanctum. I already kind of regret it but it needs to be played in the wild.
Mark and Dana were willing to pay x. I had x-100 into it. I told them I wouldn't take any more than x-100. They were pumped.

in good hands then.

#8162 6 years ago

Looking for a Williams System 9 Power Supply Board. Message if you have one please!

#8163 6 years ago

Stern Spiderman $4900. Yes it was routed but you would never know it. It's immacualate and cleaner than most HUO games. Plays fast and is error free. Full flipper rebuilds with new coils. Tastefully updated with LED's, not your average way too bright horrorshow.
Stern Mustang $3900. Third owner. Super nice game. One small scuff in left head decal. Plays great, error free, ready to enjoy.
located in Reading, MA. Prefer face to face sale with local buyer, come take a look. Prices firm. Thanks.

#8164 6 years ago

Debating Selling off my Xenon.....If you were at pintastic you saw her. She has a CPR pf and plastics, tasteful leds and looks nice. cab is not perfect but better then most. Not sure what I would ask but trade offers are always welcome. worst I could say is I dont like that one lol.

#8165 6 years ago
Quoted from mainelycoasters:

Debating Selling off my Xenon.....If you were at pintastic you saw her. She has a CPR pf and plastics, tasteful leds and looks nice. cab is not perfect but better then most. Not sure what I would ask but trade offers are always welcome. worst I could say is I dont like that one lol.

I played it, was very nice!

#8166 6 years ago

Previous buyer had to back out so AS pro back up for trade / sale. Would prefer to trade for a Congo, ES, Solar Fire, Pharaoh, Galaxy or Gtlb Amazing Spider Man plus cash.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Aerosmith Pro looks like it just came out if the box. Manual bag still stapled to inside of cabinet. Clearcoat is perfect no chips , no insert ghosting , no cracked cabinet iss...”
2017-08-06
Framingham, MA
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 999 times

#8167 6 years ago

newyork.craigslist.org link

Straight Flush supposedly mint.
Nj
$500

#8168 6 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

newyork.craigslist.org link
Straight Flush supposedly mint.
Nj
$500

Someone repainted the cabinet black

#8169 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

That's funny, she told me the same thing the other night.

#8170 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That's funny, she told me the same thing the other night.

#8171 6 years ago

Picked up this Star Action from mbelofsky a couple weeks ago. Supposed to be for my buddy who I'm trying to get into the hobby, but he wants a solid-state now.

Overall not in bad shape, PF has some minor wear, BG has some flaking but it's clear coated. I shopped it and put in LEDs. Missing the metal panel for the backbox, but has a wooden one in place. Missing the coin door mechs, but it starts and plays nearly 100% after some tweaking. Still needs a drop target and switch for the bottom left target.

If another Pinsider wants it, figured I'd pass it on and pay it forward for cheap.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Action Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Picked up this Star Action from mbelofsky a couple weeks ago. Supposed to be for my buddy who I'm trying to get into the hobby, but he wants a solid-state now. Overall not in bad...”
2017-07-12
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 473 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8172 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Picked up this Star Action from mbelofsky a couple weeks ago. Supposed to be for my buddy who I'm trying to get into the hobby, but he wants a solid-state now.
Overall not in bad shape, PF has some minor wear, BG has some flaking but it's clear coated. I shopped it and put in LEDs. Missing the metal panel for the backbox, but has a wooden one in place. Missing the coin door mechs, but it starts and plays nearly 100% after some tweaking. Still needs a drop target and switch for the bottom left target.
If another Pinsider wants it, figured I'd pass it on and pay it forward for cheap.

Machine - For Sale
Star ActionNew!Shopped “Picked up this Star Action from mbelofsky a couple weeks ago. Supposed to be for my buddy who I'm trying to get into the hobby, but he wants a solid-state now.

Overall not in bad...”
1 second ago Langhorne, PA 160
Colsond3

Holy cow, great deal! If I was closer I'd snag this just to help troubleshoot another Willimas EM of this era I'm trying to get working.

#8173 6 years ago

Indy 500 Price drop. $2500. Didn't have time (and had too many beers)(and margaritas) to drop the price at Pintastic. Plays well. Looks good. Typical cabinet fade. Have cab decals for extra or anyone that wants a set for their own machine.

#8174 6 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Holy cow, great deal! If I was closer I'd snag this just to help troubleshoot another Willimas EM of this era I'm trying to get working.

Definitely. Drove a little ways to get it after dropping off a playfield in Maryland for clearcoating, and put a little bit into it. Just figured I'd pay it forward. I'd hold onto it if I had the space.

#8175 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Definitely. Drove a little ways to get it after dropping off a playfield in Maryland for clearcoating, and put a little bit into it. Just figured I'd pay it forward. I'd hold onto it if I had the space.

U sld have stopped by and played some pinball while u were near me.

#8176 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Machine - For Sale
Star ActionNew!Shopped “Picked up this Star Action from mbelofsky a couple weeks ago. Supposed to be for my buddy who I'm trying to get into the hobby, but he wants a solid-state now.

Overall not in bad...”
46 minutes ago Langhorne, PA 160
Colsond3

Michael is an awesome guy. So, are you apparently-nice deal. I got my first pin from him, a JM and now look where I am! More power to you for paying it forward.

#8177 6 years ago
Quoted from vaevictis:

Michael is an awesome guy. So, are you apparently-nice deal. I got my first pin from him, a JM and now look where I am! More power to you for paying it forward.

I think thats my old jm u have. I put alot og work in it.

#8178 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Picked up this Star Action

If I was closer I would be all over this. Want to come drop it off for $250? Lol

#8179 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

U sld have stopped by and played some pinball while u were near me.

I was actually going to give you a call bigd...never stopped by a few months ago when I was down your way. Trip was long with both stops already, and had to get back. When I go back down to pick up my Vampire playfield from sohchx I'll definitely swing by this time and throw up a few high scores on your machines.

Quoted from vaevictis:

Thanks man...I appreciate it. Try to do what I can to keep games in circulation as opposed to storing them. I thought this thing would have been gone already. Gonna post it on CL tomorrow too just because I have absolutely no room for it. Would prefer to get it to a fellow Pinsider. Actually had to take it down and put it out in the garage tonight to get it out of the center of my game room. Got it playing pretty good after a few hours of TLC.

Quoted from V_piscopo:

If I was closer I would be all over this. Want to come drop it off for $250? Lol

Wish I had the time...I would. I picked up a pretty nice Time Zone for Grizlyrig down by me and brought it up to Pintastic for him.

#8180 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I was actually going to give you a call bigd...never stopped by a few months ago when I was down your way. Trip was long with both stops already, and had to get back. When I go back down to pick up my Vampire playfield from sohchx I'll definitely swing by this time and throw up a few high scores on your machines.

Thanks man...I appreciate it. Try to do what I can to keep games in circulation as opposed to storing them. I thought this thing would have been gone already. Gonna post it on CL tomorrow too just because I have absolutely no room for it. Would prefer to get it to a fellow Pinsider. Actually had to take it down and put it out in the garage tonight to get it out of the center of my game room. Got it playing pretty good after a few hours of TLC.

Wish I had the time...I would. I picked up a pretty nice Time Zone for grizlyrig down by me and bought it up to Pintastic for him.

U better since he lives so dang close to me lol. Im near coinopwarehouse also. I like new high scores on my pins ....gives me something to shoot for every night.

#8181 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

U better since he lives so dang close to me lol. Im near coinopwarehouse also. I like new high scores on my pins ....gives me something to shoot for every night.

Devin should be done with it in the next few weeks. Can't wait to get that thing back...waiting on that and the powder coater to start putting this thing back together. It's gonna be sweet. Check out the resto thread. And don't worry, I'll show up with a six pack and some fingerless leather gloves.

#8182 6 years ago

Still have a TSPP up for trade. I can do the delivering/pickup if that sweetens the deal. PM me for details.

#8183 6 years ago

Any Kiss Pros available?

#8184 6 years ago

Looking for a working Sinbad (solid state version).

#8185 6 years ago

Looking for a Merallica Premium

#8186 6 years ago

Let's try and spell it correct, a Metallica Premium

#8187 6 years ago

might there be any talk of pins for sale, on this for sale post?

#8188 6 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

might there be any talk of pins for sale, on this for sale post?

I still have my SM for sale (ad in the marketplace) for $4,700.

I thought that was a fair price, but I'm not getting a ton of interest. Might be dropping it in the next few days. Maybe open it up to cash + trade?

#8189 6 years ago

Looking for a Harlem globetrotters, Mata Hari, paragon

Doesn't need to be collector quality, players or projects are ok

#8190 6 years ago

Hobbit LE still for sale or trade.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hobbit LE HUO. approx 400 plays. plays perfect. Code just updated to 2.0 Located: Drums, Pa. Hour north of Allentown. Price reduced, $7000 firm. Looking to sell outright, but ...”
2017-07-02
Drums, PA
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 1135 times

#8191 6 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Any Kiss Pros available?

There might be one for sale really soon (I am thinking about selling mine).

#8192 6 years ago

Looking to buy a Project EM pin for my son and I to tinker with

Cheap and complete

Lmk if you have something on the back burner you just don't have time to bother with

Thank you

#8193 6 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Looking to buy a Project EM pin for my son and I to tinker with
Cheap and complete
Lmk if you have something on the back burner you just don't have time to bother with
Thank you

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Action Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Picked up this Star Action from mbelofsky a couple weeks ago. Supposed to be for my buddy who I'm trying to get into the hobby, but he wants a solid-state now. Overall not in bad...”
2017-07-12
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 473 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8194 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I think thats my old jm u have. I put alot og work in it.

If so, thanks! Love JM, still plays great

#8195 6 years ago

How far would you drive for a $50 Bally Rolling Stones project?

Unfortunately for me, I am not willing to drive 860 one way so I offer this up to all of you

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51791

#8196 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Machine - For Sale

Overall not in bad...”
1 day ago Langhorne, PA 160
Colsond3

Quoted from djreddog:

Machine - For Sale

Overall not in bad...”
1 day ago Langhorne, PA 160
Colsond3

#8197 6 years ago

Just listed my GB LE with fewer mods and a lower price

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my beautiful GB LE. It has under 200 plays(for now) Playfield does not have any ghosting but the tobins insert has one small sliver in it but it is not the typical ghosting...”
2017-07-14
Uxbridge, MA
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1130 times

#8198 6 years ago

Anyone interested in a wurlitzer princess 1997 wall box? Looks like the classic 1015's but is meant to be mounted on a wall. No clue what it's worth so throw me an offer or trade.

#8199 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

How far would you drive for a $50 Bally Rolling Stones project?
Unfortunately for me, I am not willing to drive 860 one way so I offer this up to all of you
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51791

Don't get too excited folks. It's an auction.

#8200 6 years ago

I have a Demo Man for sale game is in good condition has a claw issue $1900
Judge Dredd in nice condition could use a shop job $2500
Pics available
Only trades i would be interested in would be Funhouse, Pinball Magic and Stern Simpsons.
Thanks

Added over 7 years ago: Both game are sold

There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/164?hl=mattmarr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.