IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 163 of 604.
#8101 6 years ago

Shadow is on the market. Going to Pintastic if anyone is interested. Was going to be a keeper but our wedding in October changed that.
No credit dot, powdercoated, body has a few minor scuffs but still nice color, pf has some insert wear but other than that no worn spots and still great color. LEDs, titan rubber and superbands, grumpy mod, Aurich translight. Check out the ad for a total description and pictures.

Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Had this for about year. Wanted it to be a keeper but with a wedding in October we had to make the hard choice of letting it go. Trying to bring this up to Pintastic. The Playfie...”
2017-07-02
Chalfont, PA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 254 times

#8102 6 years ago

I have an original AC/DC Pro i’m going to have to let go. PM if there is interest.

#8103 6 years ago

My buddy has dropped his Lethal Weapon 3 to $1200 FIRM
Has leds, no police light, cabinet has some flaking/planking.

I am selling the following shopped & modded games. All have Cointaker leds & flipper buttons.
No Fear $2750
Demolition Man $3000 - pinballpro speakers, rechromed handles, new cars, eyeball, much more
The Getaway $3000 (cab fade & some insert wear) - colordmd, pinballpro speakers, cars & lights added...
Junkyard (sample) $4500 - 3D car stack, VW van mod...
(Maybe) Addams Family $6500 - colordmd, pinballpro speakers, too much new stuff to list

Contact me for pics and details.

#8104 6 years ago
Quoted from scottmaggie:

I am selling the following shopped & modded games. All have Cointaker leds & flipper buttons.
No Fear $2750
Demolition Man $3000 - pinballpro speakers, rechromed handles, new cars, eyeball, much more
The Getaway $3000 (cab fade & some insert wear) - colordmd, pinballpro speakers, cars & lights added...
Junkyard (sample) $4500 - 3D car stack, VW van mod...
(Maybe) Addams Family $6500 - colordmd, pinballpro speakers, too much new stuff to list
Contact me for pics and details.

You should bring them to Pintastic New England I know they would all sell at the show!

#8105 6 years ago
Quoted from scottmaggie:

I'd like to get my hands on the LW3, pm'ed you but pick up at your house an option?

#8106 6 years ago

This is FREE. Found on Mr Pinball

I know it's not all that desirable, although it may be the first SS by any company.

Tracy just wants it gone.

Rock On

Rock On, : 1975 Allied Leisure
I have no idea about pinball machines. It's in my basement and I can send you pictures of whatever you need.
Tracy Mahler, Phone: 516-425-6706
Baldwin, New York

#8107 6 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

This is FREE. Found on Mr Pinball
I know it's not all that desirable, although it may be the first SS by any company.
Tracy just wants it gone.
Rock On
Rock On, : 1975 Allied Leisure
I have no idea about pinball machines. It's in my basement and I can send you pictures of whatever you need.
Tracy Mahler, Phone: 516-425-6706
Baldwin, New York

This ad was posted in march and it doesn't say free , it just doesn't list a price.

#8108 6 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

This ad was posted in march and it doesn't say free , it just doesn't list a price.

I contacted the seller last night. Unfortunately it was too far from me . It's free.

#8109 6 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I contacted the seller last night. Unfortunately it was too far from me . It's free.

Then contacting the seller would be impossible.

#8110 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Then contacting the seller would be impossible.

What am I missing here?

If you want a free pinball machine, go to the Mr pinball site, use the email (that's what I did anyway ) . I don't really understand the confusion, or the joke. Sorry if it's obvious to everyone, I'm a little tired, so maybe I'm just dense.

#8111 6 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

What am I missing here?
If you want a free pinball machine, go to the Mr pinball site, use the email (that's what I did anyway ) . I don't really understand the confusion, or the joke. Sorry if it's obvious to everyone, I'm a little tired, so maybe I'm just dense.

My sad joke was that if something is "free", it isn't for "sale", and therefore there is no "seller."

#8112 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

My sad joke was that if something is "free", it isn't for "sale", and therefore there is no "seller."

Ahhh Brent...already drunk at 10:30am.

#8113 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Where is that monkey banging the drum animation when you need it?

#8114 6 years ago

Ah ha...........

All good, and besides, it's a holiday, so drinking before noon is almost mandatory!

Now someone post a reasonably priced pin for me, you know, SS, under $900 that's a blast to play.

#8115 6 years ago

What, like you guys aren't drinking yet?!

#8116 6 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

This cleared it up for me, Thanks. It's near some other collector friends on Long Island that I will give the heads up to.

#8117 6 years ago

Gottlieb Atlantis
Gottlieb Egg Head
Gottlieb Drop-A-Card

#8118 6 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

Gottlieb Atlantis
Gottlieb Egg Head
Gottlieb Drop-A-Card

How much for drop a card and the location?

#8119 6 years ago

High Speed - Nice BG and boards, cab is above average, playfield is overall fair, led'd except for a few flashers and new titan rubbers. $950

#8120 6 years ago

Going to be at pintastic on Friday and will be bringing slugfest for sale at 1400...see it in action in the free play area.

Machine - For Sale
SlugFest Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice slugfest with full LEDs! Playfield is in super condition. Card dispenser is fully working with cards installed. Also includes a brand new box of 1991 replacement refill car...”
2017-06-30
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 247 times

#8121 6 years ago

I have a mint HUO Harley Davidson 2nd edition Chrome and a HUO Big Buck Hunter that I can bring to pintastic if someone is interested. Pics available.

#8122 6 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I'd like to get my hands on the LW3, pm'ed you but pick up at your house an option?

LW3 and Revenge From Mars are now both sold.

#8123 6 years ago

Sorcerer + populated playfield – $1150 – Players condition, down to the wood in spots, extra PF is used

I can bring to Pintastic on Saturday. PM for pics and more details

#8124 6 years ago

Haunted House for sale

Machine - For Sale
Haunted House Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am selling my 100% working Haunted House pinball machine. The backglass, displays and boards are perfect. The playfield is very nice, there are a few minor touch ups in the lower...”
2017-07-05
Gambrills, MD
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 335 times

#8125 6 years ago

nothing to see

#8126 6 years ago

still looking for a ST Pro, Met Pro or AS Pro in the Northeast

#8127 6 years ago

The First State Flip Off is official now!

Tournament Details:
When: 9/23/17
Time: 1PM Start (Games will go on at 11am for practice)
Where: 30107 Stage Coach Circle, Milford DE 19963
Cost: $25 ($20 will go to prize fund, $5 will go to refreshments, trophies, etc.)
Format: IFPA Match Play in groups of 4. Qualifying will be from 1-4pm.
Finals: Based on 32 or more entries, Top 8 will go to "A" Finals, Next 8 will go to "B" Finals, all other players will go to "C" Finals
Scoring: 7 points for 1st, 5 points for 2nd, 3 points for 3rd, 1 point for 4th
Prize: Trophies plus cash payouts. "A" division will award prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. "B & "C" divisions will awards prizes for 1st and 2nd

**Current game lineup is X-Men, Earthshaker, Comet, Full Throttle , ToTAN, Metallica, Indy 500, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Jokerz, Road Show, Fish Tales, Cirqus Voltaire, Stars, World Poker Tour, No Good Gofers, Phantom of the Opera, Mousin Around, 8 Ball Deluke, Paragon, Conquest 200(EM) and Safecracker. Additional games that might show up are Space Shuttle & Grand Lizard.

More details in this thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delawares-first-annual-state-pinball-tournament

#8128 6 years ago

stern galaxy 800.00 can bring to pintastic friday morning

#8129 6 years ago

Looking to trade my Judge Dredd for something in the 2.5-3k price range +/- cash

#8130 6 years ago
Quoted from beardorew:

Sorcerer + populated playfield – $1150 – Players condition, down to the wood in spots, extra PF is used
I can bring to Pintastic on Saturday. PM for pics and more details

Price drop - $1000, can bring to Pintastic Saturday afternoon.

#8132 6 years ago

TSPP lightly shopped with some new urethane orange rubber, Tilt sideblades, LED's. Very nice shape on the Pintastic show floor as we speak. $4600. Plays great!
Pictures to follow if it doesn't sell at the show.

#8133 6 years ago

Bad cats 2200
Whirlwind 2400
Bone busters 1450
F14 850
Mousin Around 2100

Make an offer!

#8134 6 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Bad cats 2200
Make an offer!

La la la I can't hear you....

Such a sweet Bad Cats! If I wasn't aiming towards a different title down the line, I'd be scrambling now to figure out how to get it home!

GLWTS!

#8135 6 years ago

#Prospector 1977

Kingston NY Estate Sale

hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/gms/6210996172

#8136 6 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Bad cats 2200
Whirlwind 2400
Bone busters 1450
F14 850
Mousin Around 2100
Make an offer!

Darn, I guess Diner did not come home

I needed another one.

#8137 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I needed another one.

Well, that happens when you only spend 20 minutes at a show.

#8138 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I would have stayed longer, but then I ran into you

#8139 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Quoted from Taxman:

I would have stayed longer, but then I ran into you

Get a room U2 now there's a band that should have a pin made after them

#8140 6 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Get a room U2 now there's a band that should have a pin made after them

Please just no.

#8141 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I needed another one.

There was a another Diner there but there was no phone number to contact the seller.
I enjoyed playing it.
Wanted to purchase Jurassic Park from James but we decided we needed to save our money for vacation at the cape.

#8142 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

There was a another Diner there but there was no phone number to contact the seller.
I enjoyed playing it.
Wanted to purchase Jurassic Park from James but we decided we needed to save our money for vacation at the cape.

I saw the other Diner but Brian was much nicer from playfield to clear cup. Also with Brian I can make arrangements to have it dropped off at The Sanctum where I was going to put it anyway.

I'm also glad he sold the Transporter. They don't come up often and that one looked and played real nice. He brought a lot of great games that got thousands of plays this weekend.

Vacations? Overrated. Afterwards all you have are memories. When you buy a pinball machine the week afterwards, you still have a pinball machine.

#8143 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Please just no.

But I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For ball search mode would be epic.

#8144 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Vacations? Overrated. Afterwards all you have are memories.

You're taking the wrong vacations.

#8145 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You're taking the wrong vacations.

Well, for you all that is left is memories, court orders and a series of inoculations.

#8146 6 years ago

Dave, you'll be playing it again soon. The only reason I sold it because it's heading to the sanctum. I already kind of regret it but it needs to be played in the wild.

Mark and Dana were willing to pay x. I had x-100 into it. I told them I wouldn't take any more than x-100. They were pumped.

#8147 6 years ago

Memories are priceless

#8148 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Memories are priceless

In the end, all you have really.

#8149 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

In the end, all you have really.

Unless you have Alzheimer's.

#8150 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Unless you have Alzheimer's.

I have worked with Alzheimer's patients, they have plenty of memories just not current ones.

There are 30,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 163 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/163?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.