IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,395 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 608.
#8051 6 years ago

Weekend coming price drop. Need to make some room for another...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hi-Lo Ace Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Hi Lo Ace in good condition and working 100%. Left flipper is a little weak, and they could use a rebuild at some point. Backglass is perfect, playfield is very nice, with ...”
2017-06-17
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 508 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8052 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I'm all about asking and it does never hurt...but wow. That's 3 tough titles to find. I sold my Pharaoh last year, and I still tear up at least once a week when I walk into my gameroom. Well, that's dramatic, but I definitely regret it. Took quite a while to find one.

Interestingly enough, I've seen more cosmic gunfights for sale than pharaoh and barracora combined.

#8053 6 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Still looking for: Barracora, Cosmic Gunfight, Pharoah.. PM if for sale.

There is a Pinsider in ND that just posted a Barracora for $2000. He posted it a few months ago for $1800 but it didn't sell. I see planking on the playfield. Make sure to look at both sets of pictures in case there is a difference; current ad and cancelled ad.

#8054 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Interestingly enough, I've seen more cosmic gunfights for sale than pharaoh and barracora combined.

That's it...we're getting into a cosmic gunfight

Actually agreed. I think I've only seen about 3 or 4 Pharaoh's in about 6 or 7 years. The audio rocks on it..and I actually think I prefer Pharaoh to BK or BK2K (although BK2K has killer music/audio as well). Sounds almost Flash Gordon-ish.

#8055 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Please point me to a Cosmic Gunfight if you find one. I've been looking for a while.

#8056 6 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Please point me to a Cosmic Gunfight if you find one. I've been looking for a while.

There was one listed in PA about a month ago for $2k. I think it sold almost immediately.

I've seen two or three at Allentown the last few years in the $1500-$2500 price range.

#8057 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That's it...we're getting into a cosmic gunfight
Actually agreed. I think I've only seen about 3 or 4 Pharaoh's in about 6 or 7 years. The audio rocks on it..and I actually think I prefer Pharaoh to BK or BK2K (although BK2K has killer music/audio as well). Sounds almost Flash Gordon-ish.

Seen 3 different Pharoahs on CL and a few on eBay in the last couple years. Picked mine up off CL but had to drive 4 hours to get it.

#8058 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Seen 3 different Pharoahs on CL and a few on eBay in the last couple years. Picked mine up off CL but had to drive 4 hours to get it.

Same here--mine was a CL find as well. Heck, most of my pins were CL finds.

#8059 6 years ago

Please give me second dibs after Barakwins1 if you are selling a Pharoah

#8061 6 years ago

I would be interested in purchasing a nice example one of the following local or somewhat local to NJ: Fathom, Pharaoh, Eight Ball Deluxe, Quicksilver, Seawitch, Flash Gordon, Time Fantasy, Defender and Andromeda. I know its wishful thinking for the most part but you never know.

#8062 6 years ago

I500 for sale. Typical cab fade but have decals to include. Play field in great shape. New plastic set included. Full led. Plays great. 3k for the whole set up.

#8063 6 years ago

OK folks, we have 2 dates selected for Delaware's First Annual State Pinball Tournament. Majority rules for the date. We will announce the chosen date on 7/9/17, at which point we can determine a format based on the number people that plan to attend. Please either post in this thread with the date or dates you can make it or shoot me a PM.

September 23rd

or

November 4th

More details can be found in this thread for those interested:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delawares-first-annual-state-pinball-tournament

#8064 6 years ago

Aerosmith Pro for trade. Looking to trade for a Congo, Solar Fire, Pharaoh, Galaxy or Gtlb Amazing Spider Man plus cash.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Aerosmith Pro looks like it just came out if the box. Manual bag still stapled to inside of cabinet. Clearcoat is perfect no chips , no insert ghosting , no cracked cabinet iss...”
2017-08-06
Framingham, MA
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 999 times

#8065 6 years ago

Original Medieval Madness- wanted to buy- I am in eastern PA and looking for one in reasonable driving distance- as I want to see it in person before I buy it. must have a nice Playfield .does not have to have restoration.

#8066 6 years ago

Nice Twilight Zone near Pittsburgh. Can send more pics. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/50997

#8067 6 years ago

Gottlieb Atlantis $1,500 and Gottlieb Egg Head $1,000 for sale in south New Jersey. Would consider trades for other Gottlieb EM's

#8068 6 years ago

I have my POTc listed in the marketplace,, if anyone has an interesting trade, I could bring it to Pintastic. Will be there all three days.

#8069 6 years ago

Anyone looking for an all original TOTAN?
I have one I'll be letting go, All original, unfaded cab with a stunning playfield, LED's, mirror blades, had the ramps re-brassed and a few other bits brassed to make it a little custom and shiny and I'm very picky about my pins lol

Let me know if you want anymore details on it, truly is a stunning example I never thought I'd let go
I'm located in Pearl River NY just over the NJ border

#8070 6 years ago
Quoted from Starscream:

Anyone looking for an all original TOTAN?
I have one I'll be letting go, All original, unfaded cab with a stunning playfield, LED's, mirror blades, had the ramps re-brassed and a few other bits brassed to make it a little custom and shiny and I'm very picky about my pins lol
Let me know if you want anymore details on it, truly is a stunning example I never thought I'd let go
I'm located in Pearl River NY just over the NJ border

Come drop it off and pick up potc

#8071 6 years ago

TSPP and Elvis in Woodbury, CT. Games need to be shopped. PM for info.

#8072 6 years ago

Aerosmith pro and demolition man for trade. Aerosmith has mirror blades and shaker motor.

#8073 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very Nice original IJ. Has some cab fade I think, but not bad. Playfield, cabinet & original boards are all in great shape. I have done quite a few upgrades/mods to this pin. A...”
2017-08-09
Mansfield, MA
7,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 47 days
Viewed: 1451 times

#8074 6 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

TSPP and Elvis in Woodbury, CT. Games need to be shopped. PM for info.

Let me know when the Funhouse is available!

#8075 6 years ago

Terminator 2 for sale 2600. Works 100% with a nice cab, a couple of chipped or cracked plastics and top line of the dmd display is out. Link to pics:http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/chrisd68/library/Terminator%202?sort=3&page=1

#8076 6 years ago

Still looking to trade my TSPP. PM me for details.

#8077 6 years ago

looking for an Aerosmith pro for either cash or trade for my HUO TSPP

#8078 6 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Did you talk to cnuts?

#8079 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Did you talk to cnuts?

Yeah, I actually did, thanks for bringing him up, but we were just a little too far apart on price/value. Trades can be tough to work out.

#8080 6 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

What value do you put on an HUO PRO. You can pm me if you don't want to say publicly.

#8081 6 years ago

Any body have a Williams Laser Cue that they want to sell?

#8082 6 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Any boy have a Williams Laser Cue that they want to sell?

Why don't you have a seat right over there,
I'm Chris Hansen, from Dateline NBC and we're doing a story on...

#8083 6 years ago

Oops, sorry....good catch

Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Why don't you have a seat right over there,
I'm Chris Hansen, from Dateline NBC and we're doing a story on...

#8084 6 years ago

I currently have this Slugfest registered in the Pintastic free play area and it will be for sale. Not 100% sure if I will be able to make it to Pintastic so I am also listing the game for sale here as well. $1,400. Very nice game with full LEDs, working card dispenser and card refills.

Machine - For Sale
SlugFest Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice slugfest with full LEDs! Playfield is in super condition. Card dispenser is fully working with cards installed. Also includes a brand new box of 1991 replacement refill car...”
2017-06-30
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 247 times

#8085 6 years ago

Selling for a friend. Games located in NE Philadelphia 19154.

Revenge from Mars $3500
Lethal Weapon 3 $2000

Feel free to make reasonable offers. Need gone ASAP.

NOTE: Both have leds. RFM has LCD screen. The PC has both RFM and SWEP1 roms so a playfield swap is easy. Games are players condition. Pics on request.

#8086 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Happy Friday Pinside! I'm listing my Spider-man in hopes of freeing up some cash for a new business venture. The game includes the following: - Lermods changing color LED backb...”
2017-06-30
Watertown, MA
4,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 535 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8087 6 years ago

Anyone have a mint RFM They would like to sell and bring to Pintastic? Posting this for friend that's going to the show. Please pm me if your selling.

#8088 6 years ago

Anybody looking for an Aerosmith Pro with all the Stern accessories? Thinking about selling.

#8089 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO, original owner. Replaced all rubbers with clear and purple from pinball life. Installed mylar and shooter lane protectors on day one. Price includes the offfical Stern Top...”
2017-07-01
Rochester, NY
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 292 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8090 6 years ago
Quoted from scottmaggie:

Selling for a friend. Games located in NE Philadelphia 19154.
Revenge from Mars $3500
Lethal Weapon 3 $2000
Feel free to make reasonable offers. Need gone ASAP.
NOTE: Both have leds. RFM has LCD screen. The PC has both RFM and SWEP1 roms so a playfield swap is easy. Games are players condition. Pics on request.

Revenge from Mars is sold and gone.
Lethal Weapon 3 still availavle and negotiable.

#8091 6 years ago

Have a Data East Star Wars for Sale. Playfield is super, no visible wear. Mostly LED. DMD is nice and bright. Boards are super clean.
Original cabinet artwork is flaking but I have brand new Phoenix Arcade Cabinet decals included. May be able to bring to Pintastic. $3,200

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Data East Star Wars. Super nice playfield, almost fully populated with LEDs. Boards are very clean. Cabinet paint is flaking but have a brand new set of Phoenix Arcade cabinet d...”
2017-07-01
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 295 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8092 6 years ago

FS-Aerosmith Pro all stock. Has been at the Sanctum for 2 months. Looks brand new. $4500.

#8093 6 years ago

need to make room for my varkon!

delivery available via fast eddie

#8094 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO GB Pro Playfield is stamped June 20, 2016. Original goodie bag stapled inside. No cabinet issues or playfield "ghosting".”
2017-07-30
Cumberland, RI
4,650 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 654 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Local pickup. Players STTNG. Wants list (for trade offers): Bride of Pinbot, Funhouse, Star Trek Pro, TZ”
2017-06-15
Cumberland, RI
4,000 (Firm)
Viewed: 672 times

If anyone wants a new game for the long weekend.

Trades considered!

#8095 6 years ago

Looking for a 90's dmd pin in good players shape. I care much more about the PF than the cab. Titles that come to mind are WCS, JD, TFTC, And JM, may be interested in others. Pm me with details.

#8096 6 years ago

Have a great deal on a nice stargate for someone

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Stargate Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Well here is a really nice Stargate for someone to enjoy. Plays 100% no errors. Comes with manual. Has brand new legs, bolts, balls, and has a new translite also. Game is also ...”
2017-07-01
Coaldale, PA
2,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 484 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8097 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hobbit LE HUO. approx 400 plays. plays perfect. Code just updated to 2.0 Located: Drums, Pa. Hour north of Allentown. Price reduced, $7000 firm. Looking to sell outright, but ...”
2017-07-02
Drums, PA
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 1135 times

For sale or trade. Let's make a deal!

#8098 6 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “New alternate translite for Phantom of the Opera. Also great for wall art. Has one very small minor scuff on center / right hand side. Price includes shipping.”
2017-10-03
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 639 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hi-Lo Ace Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Hi Lo Ace in good condition and working 100%. Left flipper is a little weak, and they could use a rebuild at some point. Backglass is perfect, playfield is very nice, with ...”
2017-06-17
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 508 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8099 6 years ago

Big Deal shopped and in very nice condition.

Machine - For Sale
Big Deal Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Price Drop: Looking to move to make room for another purchase. Very nice example of a great Williams classic. This was the first Williams machine that introduced a bank of drop ta...”
2017-07-02
Middletown, PA
650 (Firm)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 268 times

#8100 6 years ago

Other - Wanted
Wanted! - “Can be working or not. Complete machine preferred but it's not a necessity. Projects are definitely cool too as I like to tinker. Would prefer machine within a 3 or 4 hour dr...”
2017-07-02
Maine, NY
Wanted
Viewed: 66 times

Looking for a Spooks or Haunted House EM gun game. Can be working or not, just needs to be complete... ish. Projects are cool too as I'm kinda cheap.

Thanks,
Jeff

There are 30,395 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/162?hl=scottmaggie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.