IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 607.
#7951 6 years ago

Looking for sale or trade towards newer Stern pins.

Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice working Shadow. Nice playfield with a decent original sanctum area. It has a very slight discoloration with mylar installed to prevent further wear. It has the Aurich trans...”
2017-06-02
Rochester, NY
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 380 times

#7952 6 years ago

Hello all. Looking for a HUO MMr standard or LE within a 5-6 hour drive from Albany, NY. Ready to buy. Let me know what you have. Thanks. Mike

#7953 6 years ago

Very nice shape Jurassic Park 2,700
Monday Night Football nice playfield, leds recently shopped, new displays 1700

#7954 6 years ago

Seeing if any interest in some projects that I don't have time to get to...before I put them in storage to free up space and they sit longer. Offers welcome.

Old Chicago $400 - Game not booting, haven't even had a chance to touch it yet. Some ball swirls on PF. BG excellent. Cab has some bumps.

Big Ben $250 - BG perfect. PF dirty, needs cleaning. Some inserts have to be reset. Missing some coin door parts, but was told it's wired to work. I haven't tested it since brining it home.

Olympics $200 - Was stored in a garage and untouched for several years. PF has some paint chipping, but can be saved. Reimport with plexi backglass. Game actually plays, but needs a good amount of work.

#7955 6 years ago

Bump on GBLE. Open to offers.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “GBLE Home use only. Has slightly over 1000 plays. Play field is holding up extremely well. Hairline ghosting on Tobins and add-a-ball which has remained the same since new. No clea...”
2017-05-19
Manorville, NY
7,450 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1570 times

#7956 6 years ago

Desided to put up my Super Mario Bros Mushroom World. I'd call It a working project. Game workes and plays but sound board is bad. I know it's the sound board itself because I tested it in my Freddy. Game will need shopped and probably need the left ramp replaced. Has ticket dispenser. Cab is average, playfield is better then average. All parts are available from PBR. If someone wants it for $2000 I'll sell it the way it is. Will make market place ad in a few days.

#7957 6 years ago

WTB ACDC Premium

#7958 6 years ago

Looking to clear out a space, so I'm listing my Xenon.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Xenon Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Very nice Xenon with a new playfield, plastics, bumpers, glass tube, apron, shooter rod, etc.It is full LEDs with an Alltek light board. Plays fast and smooth. Both of the back gla...”
2017-05-31
Pittsford, NY
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 530 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7959 6 years ago

WTB Star Trek Pro

#7960 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Seeing if any interest in some projects that I don't have time to get to...before I put them in storage to free up space and they sit longer. Offers welcome.
Old Chicago $400 - Game not booting, haven't even had a chance to touch it yet. Some ball swirls on PF. BG excellent. Cab has some bumps.
Big Ben $250 - BG perfect. PF dirty, needs cleaning. Some inserts have to be reset. Missing some coin door parts, but was told it's wired to work. I haven't tested it since brining it home.
Olympics $200 - Was stored in a garage and untouched for several years. PF has some paint chipping, but can be saved. Reimport with plexi backglass. Game actually plays, but needs a good amount of work.

Old Chicago is sold pending pick up.

#7961 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

If another Pinsider wants these, I'd be happy to hook them up with both for $375.

#7962 6 years ago

Interested in Trade offers for Who Dunnit, Fish Tales, or Swep1. interested in DMD games. I am willing to work with + or - cash depending on titles. I have not yet put them up in market place. High on my want list would be Iron Man, Family Guy, Adams, TZ, Full Throttle, Spider Man, X-men yes I know all higher end titles....but that is just the top wants. Check out my want list for the DMD games on there.

#7963 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

WTB Star Trek Pro

I have a routed one coming in SOON

#7964 6 years ago

Pirates of the Caribbean: cant list price here, but figure out low pinside avg for price.
World Cup Soccer 2,600
Monday Night Football 1,700
Jurassic Park 2,700

#7965 6 years ago

Posted my Star Trek The Next Generation in the market place.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a STTNG for sale. It's a players condition game that plays 100%. LED's, mirror blades. See the pics. I would entertain trades for Demolition Man, Black Rose, Pinball Magic, ...”
2017-06-08
Groton, CT
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 189 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7966 6 years ago

This might be a long shot for some of you in the Northeast, but I didn't want to leave you guys out just in case some of you are interested in making a trip down to the First State!

Fellow Local Pinsiders - Along with @wmspin, we are trying to host an Annual First State pinball tournament. We are in the early planning stages at this point and we are currently looking to see how many people would be interested in making the drive down to southern DE one day. Please visit the following link for more info https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delawares-first-annual-state-pinball-tournament#post-3804940

#7967 6 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I have a routed one coming in SOON

Thanks Eric!

#7968 6 years ago

$1500 FS Juarssic Park Lost World Located in Rhode Island PRICE DROP AGAIN $1500

just want it gone before I have to move it when I sell my house. $1500

THAT'S RIGHT $1500

First $1500 gets it.

NEW NEW NEW price $1800 pick it up this weekend.

Yes I am still in the process of moving. Have a closing date now.

New price $2100.

This is not HUO but looks even better. Beautiful cabinet and beautiful playfield. I will include a new Snagger motor and new Egg. The Snagger motor sells for $180 and they do not make the Egg anymore, very rare. I have seen them sell for $200. They do not make it anymore. The Snagger works on the game. But there is a New back up if you need it or you can sell it. Game plays 100%.
Thanks

#7969 6 years ago
Quoted from aldo:

$1500 FS Juarssic Park Lost World Located in Rhode Island PRICE DROP AGAIN $1500
THAT'S RIGHT $1500
First $1500 gets it.
New price $2100.

So how much do you actually want for the game?

#7970 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Force II Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Only 2000 of these made . . Ended up running out of space so I am gonna sell her . Flaking on back glass has been sealed . star series or best offer please can bring to Pintastic...”
2017-09-09
Middletown, NY
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 926 days
Viewed: 938 times
price drop 800.00 bucks located in Middletown New YORK

#7971 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Mystery Score Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “been in stored away since September in my game room ! rare tripped monster themed pitch and bat ! worked well when taken down ! can bring to Allentown with payment”
2017-05-03
Middletown, NY
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 130 days
Viewed: 458 times

#7972 6 years ago

Last price $1500 and lowest price.
I kept adding to the original post

#7973 6 years ago
Quoted from aldo:

Last price $1500 and lowest price.
I kept adding to the original post

How is this not sold?

#7974 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

How is this not sold?

Pictures or it didn't happen. Almost nothing sells here without pictures.

#7975 6 years ago
Quoted from aldo:

THAT'S RIGHT $1500
First $1500 gets it.

I will look up the gameplay and get back to you shortly.

Will pass on it, thanks! GLWS

Gary

#7976 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

How is this not sold?

I guess I will get pics up tomorrow

#7977 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

How is this not sold?

I am trying to work out our schedules to go look at and hopefully grab it, lol.

#7978 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

How is this not sold?

Quoted from eabundy:

Pictures or it didn't happen. Almost nothing sells here without pictures.

He sent me some pics yesterday...game looks pretty nice. I would need it held until Pintastic though.

#7979 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

He sent me some pics yesterday...game looks pretty nice. I would need it held until Pintastic though.

Agreed. I was going to post them but I can't unless I create an ad. If anyone wants to see pics you can PM me and I can text them to you.

#7980 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Agreed. I was going to post them but I can't unless I create an ad. If anyone wants to see pics you can PM me and I can text them to you.

Ditto from me too for those that have my number / email.

#7981 6 years ago

Let me know if you're looking for a GB Pro or Met Pro. Trying to fund some purchases.

#7982 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Let me know if you're looking for a GB Pro or Met Pro. Trying to fund some purchases.

Looking for a MET Pro. What are you looking to get for yours?

#7983 6 years ago

POTC 4400 OBO

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game is clean but routed. Had shooter Lane wear and planking on left side of cabinet.”
2017-06-09
Vernon, CT
4,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 569 times

#7984 6 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

POTC 4400 OBO

Machine - For Sale
Pirates of the CaribbeanNew!Used, working and clean “Game is clean but routed. Had shooter Lane wear and planking on left side of cabinet.”
46 minutes ago Vernon, CT 4,400 (OBO)
eabundy

Tempting.....So tempting.....Looks nice Eric..

#7985 6 years ago
Quoted from aldo:

THAT'S RIGHT $1500
First $1500 gets it.
New price $2100.
This is not HUO but looks even better. Beautiful cabinet and beautiful playfield. I will include a new Snagger motor and new Egg. The Snagger motor sells for $180 and they do not make the Egg anymore, very rare. I have seen them sell for $200. They do not make it anymore. The Snagger works on the game. But there is a New back up if you need it or you can sell it. Game plays 100%.
Thanks

Game is sold .
Thank you everybody

#7986 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I want a GB Pro, can you bring it to philly/south nj?

#7987 6 years ago

Selling my Williams Big Deal. Play field completely stripped down, waxed and new rubbers installed. Very nice example.

Machine - For Sale
Big Deal Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Price Drop: I'm looking to move this due to another recent purchase. Very nice example of a great Williams classic. This was the first Williams machine that introduced a bank of ...”
2017-07-30
Middletown, PA
500 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 392 times

#7988 6 years ago

Another game I want popped up...and space is the enemy right now. If anybody is interested in the Hi Lo Ace I recently bought home, willing to let it go for what I paid...$500. Perfect BG, really nice cab, PF is nice with some minor planking. Overall a pretty nice example. Works 100%, right flipper could use a rebuild.

#7989 6 years ago

HUO WWELE - shaker. Beautiful shape. $5400obo

#7990 6 years ago

Looking to trade or sell my JP. Trades are expected to be of similar quality and price range.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jurassic-park-9#

#7991 6 years ago

Anyone have a *real* nice Demoman or GB Pro for sale?

#7992 6 years ago

HUO Spider-Man. Steve Ritchie signed protype side rails. Shaker Motor, topper, LED OCD. $5500.

#7993 6 years ago

2nd owner HUO TSPP originally bought from Jersey Jack/Pinball Sales in 2003. Comes with extra translite signed by Joe Balcer mounted in a nice frame. $4900. Pictures/Ad coming soon

#7994 6 years ago

Wanted- original Medieval Madness - Scared stiff - Tales of the Arabian Nights -Cactus Canyon .Looking for any one of these pinball machines within reasonable driving distance of eastern PA . Must be in excellent condition- I am adding one more game to the collection. I am ready to buy with no trades involved.

#7995 6 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Wanted- original Medieval Madness - Scared stiff - Tales of the Arabian Nights -Cactus Canyon .Looking for any one of these pinball machines within reasonable driving distance of eastern PA . Must be in excellent condition- I am adding one more game to the collection. I am ready to buy with no trades involved.

I have a scared stiff in that condition. Pm me

#7996 6 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I have a scared stiff in that condition. Pm me

Matt's a good guy, Lorenzo...you might want to PM him though. He's not on here nearly as much as we are.

#7997 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is this HUO TSPP originally purchased NIB late 2003 from Jersey Jack/Pinball Sales. It is fully functional and in great shape. Also included is a framed translite signed b...”
2017-06-13
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 2082 times
Contributed to Pinside

Ad w/pics

#7998 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent Home Use Only Spider-Man with some great additions. Steve Ritchie signed prototype side rails. Shaker Motor. Flipper Fidelity Speaker Upgrades. Flipper Fidelity anim...”
6 years ago
Robbinsville, NJ
Expired!

#7999 6 years ago

WTT Congo w/color DMD for Stern Mustang or X-Men Pro. Would add cash for X-Men LE.

#8000 6 years ago

TZ FS

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I'll probably regret this, but I am looking to sell my TZ. I've owned it for about four years. Playfield was replaced by previous owner in 2005 and still looks like new other tha...”
2017-06-14
Upper Freehold, NJ
7,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 1074 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 30,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/160 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.