IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,331 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 607.
#7751 6 years ago
Quoted from nats:

I have a Guns n Roses in the market place for $4900.
Also would trade for Black Rose + cash. Will consider other trades.

Bump

#7752 6 years ago

Selling a Swinger EM (1972 - Williams)

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling a working Swinger (1972 - Williams) EM. Needs some restoration love (see below for details), mostly cosmetic. The Good - Game plays well, fun and a good amount of action...”
2017-05-03
Merrimack, NH
350 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 127 times

#7753 6 years ago

Gottlieb Atlantis $1,500 OBO. Also would be interested in trades for Gottlieb EM's

#7754 6 years ago

Tons of Gottlieb SYS 1-80-80B stuff going to pinfest...

none of it will be in the flea market it will all be in the trailer..if you want any of it give me a call

315 727 3651

Here is the link i posted in the other thread thanks

Please calls only no PM's or email, too busy getting ready for the trip to check that stuff

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/home-for-the-gottlieb-sys1-sys-80b-guys-yep-i-guess-it-a-club/page/28#post-3747964

#7755 6 years ago

Gottlieb Egg Head $1,000 OBO. Also would be interested in trades for Gottlieb EM's

#7756 6 years ago

Someone bring me home a South Park from the show.... looking to pay 2-3k based on condition

#7757 6 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

Gottlieb Atlantis $1,500 OBO. Also would be interested in trades for Gottlieb EM's

Geesh! Such problems I should have! Two Atlanti. Nice line up you have.

#7758 6 years ago

time machine
black night
cue ball wizard

i can bring to allentown
pm me i will send pics and prices

#7759 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “selling a tron legacy le topper color dmd speaker inserts led kit playfield micro lcd the new tron mirrored blades the upgraded tron arcade the flynns sign cliffies and ramp prote...”
2017-05-04
Middletown, NY
10,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 418 times
Contributed to Pinside

i can bring to allentown tomorrow

#7760 6 years ago

And a microscope...

#7761 6 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Geesh! Such problems I should have! Two Atlanti. Nice line up you have.

Thanks! Yea I've been on a little quest to complete my line up. Picked up a King Pin and Sky Jump within the last month or so. I'm pretty close to the end, but in this hobby the end always seems prolonged. There is one more addition coming in the near future, just need to find time to pick it up. Fire Queen and Lawman are machines I'd add over a couple currently in the line up.

#7762 6 years ago

Star Wars Episode 1 for sale price drop to 2400!

Check out the AD !

Shoot me an offer !

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/48083

#7763 6 years ago

Big Buck Hunter Pro. Great shape just needs a light shop job. It has sat in our warehouse since 2011 after being on route only a few months.

Asking 4500 obo can bring to Allentown.

#7764 6 years ago

I have a few games for sale, looking to make room for some other games.

NBA Fastbreak $3000 OBO you can check out the ad for PICS & info
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/49015

Theater OF Magic $7500 OBO or trade you can check out the pics and info in the AD !
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/49016

Star Wars Episode 1 $2400 OBO or Trade - Check out ad for more details and pics
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/48083

PM if interested !

#7765 6 years ago

FS: players condition Stern Nine Ball. PM for details. Local pickup only.

$1000 obo

Pics here: http://imgur.com/a/fuqyt

#7766 6 years ago

If anyone is looking for an AC/DC pro, pm me for details.

#7767 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Lights Camera Action plays well with some wear. Fun game just need to sell for space.”
2017-05-06
Sabattus, ME
1,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 229 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “decent getaway runs great. prefer not to ship.”
2017-05-06
Sabattus, ME
2,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 65 days
Viewed: 557 times
Contributed to Pinside

Both back on the block!

#7768 6 years ago

I have for trade.....Looking to switch up the game room.

Devils Dare
Space Invaders
Tee'd Off
Silver Slugger
(Stern) Magic
Roller Games

#7769 6 years ago

Looking for an XMEN LE (XMLE) in driving distance. PM me.

Thanks.

#7770 6 years ago

Super quiet after the Pinfest storm eh?

#7771 6 years ago
Quoted from Nemesis:

Super quiet after the Pinfest storm eh?

Sure seems that way.

I have a few games for sale in NYC. Incredibly easy access in safe neighborhood with lots of parking, very close to west side highway and lincoln Tunnel. Please don't ask me to deliver anything unless you are willing to prepay for the game and pay for my rental van, gas, and tolls:

Beautiful LOTR $5400 obo
Gottlieb Team One $800
Very nice Stern WWE $(SOLD)
Bally Supersonic project great cosmetics $600

#7772 6 years ago

i have an really nice example Meteor for sale in the marketplace. $1500. Located on Long Island.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Meteor Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Meteor Pinball. Works 100% no issues. -New Altek MPU and Light Driver Board -New RottenDog Rectifier Board -All 3 Flippers Rebuilt -Fully LED'd with Comet Non-ghostin...”
2017-04-12
South Burlington, VT
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 848 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7773 6 years ago

Still haven't put up an ad for my POTO, but willing to move it. Open to offers if anybody's looking for one.

#7774 6 years ago

Going to have a Champion Pub, Royal Rumble and a Bally Black Belt up in the next few days. Just got them on their legs tonight, have to get pictures, see what they might need and figure out pricing. They all look to be in great condition though.

Still have the gorgeous POTC I had at the Allentown show in our booth. It was the only one left standing at the end. If you asked me at the beginning of the show I would have thought it would have gone 1st.

#7775 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Going to have a Champion Pub, Royal Rumble and a Bally Black Belt up in the next few days. Just got them on their legs tonight, have to get pictures, see what they might need and figure out pricing. They all look to be in great condition though.
Still have the gorgeous POTC I had at the Allentown show in our booth. It was the only one left standing at the end. If you asked me at the beginning of the show I would have thought it would have gone 1st.

I'm surprised too. It's a looker!

#7776 6 years ago

I am looking to buy system 11s. Anyone have any laying around?

#7777 6 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I am looking to buy system 11s. Anyone have any laying around?

Sent u a pm a few weeks back, I have a buddy with a handful that is willing to let some go.

#7778 6 years ago

I have Hookers to trade for EM's

#7779 6 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Can include slightly used zucchinis with each trade lol

#7780 6 years ago

SW1 machine with RFM kit. Moniter conversion, excellent playfields, all leds. Comes with extra computer for easy swap. $3600.

#7781 6 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Can you send some pics of condition?

#7782 6 years ago

Want to buy a BAD Cats.

Thanks Phillip

#7783 6 years ago

Cash in hand and looking for one of these.
Spiderman vault 5000
Spiderman 4500
Potc 4500
Wof 3500
If you have one of these in huo pristine condition at this pricepoint I'm a buyer today. Lmk thanks.

#7784 6 years ago

Still looking for Johnny Mnemonic, Jurassic Park, or Godzilla

#7785 6 years ago

POTC still available. Perfect condition inside and out. Price dropped to 4700 OBO.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice home use only POTC. No issues whatsoever. LEDs installed with non ghosting LEDs used for all inserts. Located on ground level floor. Prefer not to ship.”
2017-04-27
Rochester, NY
4,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 574 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7786 6 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Can you send some pics of condition?

Em's or hookers?

#7788 6 years ago

Looking to clear out some projects after not finding the parts I needed at Pinfest for them...if you've got them then perhaps you're in luck!

Bally Lost World - populated playfield and cabinet. $150. No head. Playfield has some wear.

Williams Gay 90s - populated playfield and cabinet guts. Keeping the cabinet itself to try and save an Aztec. No head. $100.

Also have a Wico Big Top that works fine, shopped with LEDs. My kids have outgrown the novelty of kid pinball and are ready to move on to bigger and better. Great kids game. $150

Still hunting for an Aztec backglass in any condition.

#7789 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Em's or hookers?

He's looking for em'S, so I would need pics to evaluate the condition of what he is trading for my EM's

#7790 6 years ago

Does anyone know a person that could airbrush a speaker cover on my DE Simpson's?

Thanks Phillip

#7791 6 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

POTC still available. Perfect condition inside and out. Price dropped to 4700 OBO.

This is sold pending payment. Thank you for all the inquiries.

#7792 6 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Quoted from dannunz:

Can include slightly used zucchinis with each trade lol

They are definitely routed, and I think they have some pretty significant wear on most of the inserts...and the backbox is a little chafed.

#7793 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

They are definitely routed, and I think they have some pretty significant wear on most of the inserts...and the backbox is a little chafed.

I'm out before any "outhole" or "knocker" jokes!

#7794 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nj-to-rochester-need-a-ride

Will be heading to Rochester this Friday, open to helping out some others and getting some pins transported to/from hunterdon county NJ.

PM me for details!

#7795 6 years ago

still in the hunt for a South park.
I have one slot open and I'm still not sure what to put there..... usually decisions are fairly easy but this is hard to figure out
Part of me says South Park, part of me Medusa, part Gottlieb Strikes & Spares, part Al's Garage Band or Stern Stones for a 5th in the rock row.... then there's part of me saying, wait to get a GnR or a nice Addams (even though Aerosmith and Met tapped my pin funds way down)
First world problems

#7796 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

have one slot open and I'm still not sure what to put there..... usually decisions are fairly easy but this is hard to figure out
Part of me says South Park, part of me Medusa, part Gottlieb Strikes & Spares, part Al's Garage Band or Stern Stones for a 5th in the rock row

Definitely Medusa. Great game and would break it up a little. Now good luck finding one...

#7797 6 years ago

TSPP still up for trade. PM if interested.

#7798 6 years ago

Monster Bash will be going up for sale. Machine is shopped. Cliffy protector over mosh pit installed. Drac Track repair made and sealed,
No cracked plastics, all LED's and super bands installed, ColorDMD, Pinfidelity speakers installed, clear button protectors installed. Typical
wrinkling at legs but not bad at all. barely visible beyond leg protectors. Hinge, apron, legs and armor have been powder coated Kawaski Green with shimmering speckles. Purple speaker lighting installed. Vinyl blades installed. New balls installed. Machine is ready to play. Cabinet is clean inside out and the connectors look white from factory. CR2032 battery mod installed on MPU. All original boards. No repairs have been performed on the boards. They are all original. $10,500.00. PM for pics. Located in NJ. Not looking for trades at this time.

#7799 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Definitely Medusa. Great game and would break it up a little. Now good luck finding one...

I'd second Medusa. There's a lot going on for it's era, and the art is outstanding.

#7800 6 years ago

Still have a nice Gottlieb Atlantis for sale. I didn't see one at Allentown

There are 30,331 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/156 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.