IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 154 of 608.
#7651 7 years ago

I am looking to add some system 11s to the lineup. I am willing to trade TZ, Fishtales, T3, Sorcerer, Blackjack, Klondike, or cold hard cash.

Games high on the want list are:
Radical
Transporter
Mousin
Taxi
Diner

I am willing to listen to any system 11s you have. My goal is to own 12. I am currently at 8. Let me know what you have!

#7652 7 years ago

Gottlieb EM's
El Dorado
Atlantis
Egg Head

#7653 7 years ago

I'll be in Southern Connecticut tomorrow afternoon Near New Milford / Middletown NY area. If anybody has any pins for sale let me know (interested in EMs, early SS, or lower end DMD stuff).

#7654 7 years ago

Hey all,
I have a Royal Flush
And a Miss-O posted in the Marketplace
Can bring them to Allentown if pre sold
As I have other games to load and bring home
A package deal could work as well.
LMK.
Thanks Gerry. 315-727-3651.

#7655 7 years ago

ACDC Premium Playfield NOS $800.00 Pm me for details!

#7656 7 years ago

WPT was sold and picked up....I officially do not have any more games to sell. It was fun
However I sold three and only have two coming in.....need one more to fill that void

Anyone have a working game that's in the low $1k range or less? I know very few DMD games will be in that range but what is out there for solid state? Throwing some titles that may/may not fit that range:.... High Speed, Grand Lizard, Fathom, Seawitch, Gladiator, Party Zone, Gottlieb Strikes N Spares, Stern Stars, Harlem Globetrotters, Hollywood Heat, Fire!, TMNT, Street Fighter 2 (a CrazyLevi favorite), D&D, etc etc

#7657 7 years ago

If anyone's looking for an Al's Garage Band, PM me...

#7658 7 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

WPT was sold and picked up....I officially do not have any more games to sell. It was fun
However I sold three and only have two coming in.....need one more to fill that void
Anyone have a working game that's in the low $1k range or less? I know very few DMD games will be in that range but what is out there for solid state? Throwing some titles that may/may not fit that range:.... High Speed, Grand Lizard, Fathom, Seawitch, Gladiator, Party Zone, Gottlieb Strikes N Spares, Stern Stars, Harlem Globetrotters, Hollywood Heat, Fire!, TMNT, Street Fighter 2 (a CrazyLevi favorite), D&D, etc etc

I have a pretty nice road kings in that range. Fully functioning, good playfield, some led's.

#7659 7 years ago

Hey all,
I have a Royal Flush
LMK.

#7660 7 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Hey all,
I have a Royal Flush
LMK.

GERRY!!!!!! I'm still waiting for my shot!

#7661 7 years ago

Sorry bout the double post
thank.android !

#7662 7 years ago

I saw a jackbot on Central Jersey craigslist for $950. If I wasn't on vacation I'd be tempted to go get it

#7663 7 years ago

I'm still looking for a 70's em machine in the $500 range.
I'm not looking to a machine that needs work, but I realize I'm not getting a nib for the kind of money.
Willing to pick up in NH, Southern Maine, Mass, Eastern CT area.
PM me.

#7664 7 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

I saw a jackbot on Central Jersey craigslist for $950. If I wasn't on vacation I'd be tempted to go get it

I saw it too. If I didn't just buy a Mousin I would have jumped on it, too.
Probably gone by now.

#7665 7 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

I saw it too. If I didn't just buy a Mousin I would have jumped on it, too.
Probably gone by now.

I wrote to him and never got a response.

#7666 7 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

I'm still looking for a 70's em machine in the $500 range.
I'm not looking to a machine that needs work, but I realize I'm not getting a nib for the kind of money.
Willing to pick up in NH, Southern Maine, Mass, Eastern CT area.
PM me.

I got a Gottlieb Sheriff I'm ready to move out. Its same layout as atlantis but a 4 player instead of 1. Might bring it to Allentown if I have room.

#7667 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I wrote to him and never got a response.

Good thing, too. You have no room.

#7668 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Good thing, too. You have no room.

There's always room for one more!

#7669 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

There's always room for one more!

I knew you'd eventually sell the kids.

#7670 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I knew you'd eventually sell the kids.

Well, in theory the kids could sleep under the pinball machines. Then again, if you add a sub woofer, they are SOL.

#7671 6 years ago

It's not FS, but I thought I would ask here, I have a potential buyer for my DM PF, can any of my MA pals be my mule and deliver to pinfest? I will pay in cold hard Canadian currency, BBQ or beer.

#7672 6 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

It's not FS, but I thought I would ask here, I have a potential buyer for my DM PF, can any of my MA pals be my mule and deliver to pinfest? I will pay in cold hard Canadian currency, BBQ or beer.

I could bring it down there for you.

#7673 6 years ago

Just listed my Judge Dredd for sale. I'm about 15 minutes from Pinfest in Allentown.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I'm selling a freshly shopped Judge Dredd pinball. Playing field and ramps were polished and waxed. Wire ramps were cleaned and polished. Overall a very clean machine which looks t...”
2017-04-23
Allentown, PA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 571 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7674 6 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I could bring it down there for you.

Quoted from nerdygrrl:

If you can't get it to Eric I can deliver it too.

#7675 6 years ago

Home use only Pirates of the Caribbean $5,400. Not sure how many plays on it but I would definitely say less than 100.

Home use only Avengers limited edition Blue version. $5,700 less than 100 plays on it.

Revenge from Mars, shopped with LEDs . Play field is really nice. Cabinet is average. Monitor is clear and bright. One light scratch on the glass. $2,800

Last Action Hero semi project. Needs to be shopped with a couple of small issues. New rottendog driver board. $1,750

Probably will be listing my Spider-Man red also. Supposed to be getting a black. Bunch of mods, not sure if I want to give that up yet for the black. It may be one from a limited run from automated with translight autographed and webbed side rails.

Only about 15 minutes from the Allentown show. I can hold the games for you with a deposit.

#7676 6 years ago

Still looking for a GB Pro or Met Pro

#7677 6 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

If you can't get it to Eric I can deliver it too.

Awesome guys! Many thanks!

#7678 6 years ago

Had some pic requests for Al's Garage Band - they're in this link:

https://plus.google.com/photos/112256428379197659376/albums/6412909572111533969

#7679 6 years ago

Looking for a Sky Jump.

#7680 6 years ago

I have a Guns n Roses in the market place for $4900.
Also would trade for Black Rose + cash. Will consider other trades.

#7681 6 years ago

still on the hunt. I'll be at Pinfest on Friday:

minty checkpoint
fish tales
congo
monster bash (project okay)

#7682 6 years ago

WTB:
Bally Rolling Stones Playfield (nos or any condition considered)
Eight Ball Deluxe plastics, used or new

Monday Night Football
Shaq

Whole or projects, lmk what you may have.

thanks, James

#7683 6 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

WTB:
Bally Rolling Stones Playfield (nos or any condition considered)

Overstock available through Stern
http://costore.com/sternpinball/productenlarged.asp?peid=235&pid=5432955

#7684 6 years ago
Quoted from ninjabones:

still on the hunt. I'll be at Pinfest on Friday:
minty checkpoint
fish tales
congo
monster bash (project okay)

Thinking about listing my project checkpoint along with a couple other projects. Realizing I have to many going on and need to prioritize. Maintaining 47 games at The Sanctum leaves less time for multiple big projects. Cabinet painted solid black and game was sorta rethemed for a company called thp properties in there office. Basicly matchbox car hummers strapped to places and stickers on the apron and pop bumper caps. Boards serviced and I had quality cabinet decals made for it.

#7685 6 years ago

ill be listing the following on pinside, need to downsize!
wd le
kiss le
tron le
black hole
time machine
black night
need a couple of days to take pics and post

#7686 6 years ago

Wrong Rolling Stones. He's looking for the Bally playfield.

#7687 6 years ago

That is one sick tron LE

Quoted from robotron:

ill be listing the following on pinside, need to downsize!
wd le
kiss le
tron le
black hole
time machine
black night
need a couple of days to take pics and post

#7688 6 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Wrong Rolling Stones. He's looking for the Bally playfield.

Damn... Read his post way too quickly. Sorry about that

#7689 6 years ago
Quoted from Archon9000:

Damn... Read his post way too quickly. Sorry about that

evelyn wood.

#7690 6 years ago

Anyone interested in my low play Ghostbusters Premium? I have a chance to upgrade. Shaker, cliffys, airball protector, uninstalled pingraffix (I think) side blades & right ramp post fix done. No ghosting at all. $6600.
Really not sure I want to let it go because it's a good one that's dialed in so no lowballs please.

#7691 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Anyone interested in my low play Ghostbusters Premium? I have a chance to upgrade. Shaker, cliffys, airball protector, uninstalled pingraffix (I think) side blades & right ramp post fix done. No ghosting at all. $6600.
Really not sure I want to let it go because it's a good one that's dialed in so no lowballs please.

Man, do I wish I had the cash for this. Exactly what I have been craving

#7692 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Man, do I wish I had the cash for this. Exactly what I have been craving

Sell one of your children to science. Actually...that probably won't do it. Better sell both.

#7693 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Sell one of your children to science. Actually...that probably won't do it. Better sell both.

If you where a true friend you'd give em the cash it's next to your nuts in the wifes purse

#7694 6 years ago

Getting ready to retire and coming to the realization that I can't keep buying games, and it would be tough to part with the ones I have now. OK, how about an even swap for no fear

#7695 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Getting ready to retire and coming to the realization that I can't keep buying games, and it would be tough to part with the ones I have now. OK, how about an even swap for no fear

I am, too. Maybe we could live together like Bert and Ernie. Double the machines, half the fun.

#7696 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I am, too. Maybe we could live together like Bert and Ernie. Double the machines, half the fun.

LMAO! You two make pinside fun.
-Mike

#7697 6 years ago

Also two project EMs. Sonic Mars Trek and Williams Big Ben. 600 for the pair

Buck rogers Clearcoated playfield. All new top playfield parts including NOS plastic set. Ni Wumpf MPu. Titan rings, Comet Leds. 1300$

Hollywood heat is sold

Ice Fever almost perfect shape. Titan rings and rubbers 900$.

Project checkpoint pending.

#7698 6 years ago

Looking to sell my Fully Paid up spot for Alien LE NIB. Let's talk....

#7699 6 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Machine - For Sale
Alien LE NIBNew!New in box (NIB) “Selling a Fully Paid up spot for an Alien Le NIB.
Cost on this is $8600 .I am discounting it to $8400 shipped.
This is through a US Distributor and includes all import fees and ta...”
10 minutes ago Baltimore, MD 8,400 (Firm)
stretch2

Any pics? Oh wait...

GLWTS

#7700 6 years ago

Moving a few games.

POTO $1900 - Some PF wear below the flips in outlanes but touched up (like practically every POTO), and a few minor spots in front of the slings. BG perfect. New mirror mech installed. Some left side GI is out due to connector, but I have it jumped right now. Haven't had a chance to redo connector, but I also have a brand new Rottendog PSB that I'll include. $1800 if you don't need the RD board.

Sure Shot EM $575 - BG perfect. PF nice with a few touch ups by previous owner. Custom plunger (still have original also). I restenciled half of the artwork, left side still has to be done but it's not too bad as it sits right now. Recently shopped. Chimes rebuilt. Game plays great.

GTB Incredible Hulk $1000 - Fully restored, but not currently booting. Haven't had time to tinker with it in a while. Clear coated PF, BG has a few chips, but has been clear coated. Cab is restenciled and perfect. All hardware polished or replaced.

There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 154 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/154?hl=turtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.