IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 608.
#7601 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

We'll be there at the opening Friday and going home late Friday night, against the wishes of many who wants us to stay overnight. I can't justify it when I live 75 minutes away and can sleep in my own bed. I'm sure you'll text me creepy stalker pictures of me (again) at the show to let me know you're watching.
And we never blew anything off, DB.

that shit only works when you have no idea what i look like. trust me, tracking you toe-walking the show at 22 mph was still not that easy.

#7602 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, now I'm definitely going.

I'm out.

#7603 7 years ago

Would like to trade my Aerosmith Pro loaded with Mods..

Machine - For Trade
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Would like to trade my Huo Aerosmith Pro .Low Plays.Mods include Stern Art Blades,Shaker,Awesome Laseriffic Topper, Flipper Toppers,Guitar Mod, and Toy Chest Mod.Also includes a Go...”
2017-04-17
Baltimore, MD
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 201 times

#7604 7 years ago

New CPR plastic set for F-14 Tomcat.
$150 plus shipping. Can bring to Allentown show.

Added over 7 years ago: Open to offers for the plastics set.

#7605 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Machine - For Trade
Aerosmith (Pro)New!Home Used Only (HUO) “Would like to trade my Huo Aerosmith Pro .Low Plays.Mods include Stern Art Blades,Shaker,Awesome Laseriffic Topper, Flipper Toppers,Guitar Mod, and Toy Chest Mod.Also includes a Go...”
1 hour ago Baltimore, MD
Trade
stretch2

Didn't this thing just come out?

#7606 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Is this officially the first Aerosmith for sale that's not a NIB?

#7607 7 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Just changing up the collection.Had my fun with it.Someone else's turn.

#7608 7 years ago

I am selling my Avatar LE. The ad is in the market place. Pickup during Allentown show.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-huo-avatar-le

mike

#7609 7 years ago

Nib Pabst Can Crusher - $5400. In the box.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “PBR CC is back available. The original buyer could not commit for personal reasons so this is back up for sale. The game is NIB, never opened. If you want a picture of the box, I c...”
2017-04-17
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1734 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7610 7 years ago

Looking for a Xenon or Skateball: fully working, excellent backglass, good cabinet, worn playfield a plus. Long Island area, or will be at Allentown if that helps.

#7611 7 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Didn't this thing just come out?

Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Stretch is a Great guy to deal with...Games don't hang around long at his house. Buy & trade with confidence! I would be curious what game survived the longest in the collection?

#7612 7 years ago

Yeah he has actually had this one awhile now mine is bolted to the floor

#7613 7 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

I am selling my Avatar LE. The ad is in the market place. Pickup during Allentown show.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-huo-avatar-le
mike

Want

Quoted from Pinphila:

Nib Pabst Can Crusher - $5400. In the box.

Also want

I hate this hobby.

#7614 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I would be curious what game survived the longest in the collection?

Actually Mustang Pro.Modded .

#7615 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Actually Mustang Pro.Modded .

Length: 128 minutes

I kid! I kid!

#7616 7 years ago

Looking for a 2 for 1 trade for my T2 and FT.
T2:
http://m.imgur.com/a/3dqOZ
FT:
http://m.imgur.com/a/Jk3pM

Curious about any newer stern. GB, LOTR, MET, whatever.

Have a rebuilt dirtbike too for your extra special machines!

#7617 7 years ago

Batman Forever up for sale

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Batman Forever Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is my Sega Batman Forever. Game just recently underwent an entire playfield tear down, all rubbers replaced with glow in the dark titan's, brand new drop targets instal...”
2017-04-18
High Bridge, NJ
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 443 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7618 7 years ago

HUO loaded IJ up for sale or trade...

#7619 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I have an Austin Powers I'm looking to either sell or trade. I can deliver to Allentown if deal is made beforehand.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/47349

Archived after 20 days 508 views Not sold
Machine - For Sale
For sale or Trade: Austin PowersArchivedUsed, working and clean “I've owned the game for about a year now. I had 3 problems with the game in the time that I have owned it, all resolved and detailed below. I can bring this to Allentown if a deal ...”
2,500 (OBO)
Change listing result

This has been traded. Worked out a deal with Manny from Lights out Pinball. This was my first time dealing with Lights out Pinball and I must say I was extremely pleased with both Manny and Colson. Two awesome guys who made sure I was taken care of during the entire process. If you haven't dealt with Lights out Pinball, don't hesitate. Check these guys out, they are the real deal. In addition to selling pinball machines, they also stock a tremendous amount of LED's as well as other pinball accessories. Make sure to stop by their booth at Pinfest! Again, the level of service they provide is top notch, thanks a bunch Manny & Colson!

#7620 7 years ago

Very nice Firepower 2.
Not coining up or starting a game. Was working 100 percent. Has sat for awhile. No time to fiddle, need the space. $600
*Sold - donation made to pinside

#7621 7 years ago

Did I miss something with GWAXT72? I just tried to send him a PM and his account has been deactivated.

#7622 7 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Did I miss something with GWAXT72? I just tried to send him a PM and his account has been deactivated.

You can reach him at rockland pinball. Google.

#7623 7 years ago

That seriously sucks. Several people dragged his name through the mud in the Centaur thread and accused him of all kinds of bullshit and I guess he had enough... can't say I blame him.

#7624 7 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

That seriously sucks. Several people dragged his name through the mud in the Centaur thread and accused him of all kinds of bullshit and I guess he had enough... can't say I blame him.

Crap. Idiots. I was (still am) seriously considering him on future purchases, and enjoyed seeing his posts about what he had.

#7625 7 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

He is gone from Pinside.

#7626 7 years ago

I've bought a bunch of games from Rob. Gonna REALLY miss him here. Hoping it's just a temporary thing and he comes back

#7627 7 years ago

Call his number and deal with him directly. He's still selling.

#7628 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

He is gone from Pinside.

Damn.. that sucks I bought games from him and look forward to his for sale posts.. always a good deal even with the shipping ..wish I was closer.

#7629 7 years ago

NJGecko went to that great Pinside in the sky as well. So that's two down.

#7630 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Gecko went too?!

This is why we can't have nice things. It would be one thing if they were MIA and not trying to work something out with buyer, but if they are communicating and trying? People need to pump their brakes.

#7631 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

This has been traded. Worked out a deal with Manny from Lights out Pinball. This was my first time dealing with Lights out Pinball and I must say I was extremely pleased with both Manny and Colson. Two awesome guys who made sure I was taken care of during the entire process. If you haven't dealt with Lights out Pinball, don't hesitate. Check these guys out, they are the real deal. In addition to selling pinball machines, they also stock a tremendous amount of LED's as well as other pinball accessories. Make sure to stop by their booth at Pinfest! Again, the level of service they provide is top notch, thanks a bunch Manny & Colson!

These guys are local to me. Awesome dudes. Always cool when I stop by. Very helpful and put up with me asking questions and staying too long.

#7632 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

So what happened?

#7633 7 years ago

I presume these guys have a large enough pool of customers and friends that they just don't need to deal with the drama people stir up sometimes here. Will definitely miss their random killer deals popping up in the market. They also donated for every single game they have ever sold here... which is a LOT more than I can say for most marketplace dealers with 0 sold and 600 unsold games.

#7634 7 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Gecko went too?!
This is why we can't have nice things. It would be one thing if they were MIA and not trying to work something out with buyer, but if they are communicating and trying? People need to pump their brakes.

There are plenty of folks who have had bad experiences here as well. Look at the centaur thread. My opinion is things got a little big and the qc these guys had a year or two ago is not in place now. Hopefully they retool and fix.

Now...let's sell some shit! Who's got a congo?

#7635 7 years ago

They are still selling. They have a ton of games for sale right now. Everyone knows that his prices have always been great and you get what you pay for. To me it's not about QC, it's become a matter of low price/unshopped versus higher price and shopped/restored. If you want collector quality, they do full blown restorations which cost a lot more. People like me would rather pay less and buy games unshopped but at a great price. So again, you get what you pay for. The "quality" of a 30 year old game unshopped or in "original condition" from them is the same "quality" as it is from anyone else but their price is usually much better. Everyone knows that the prices for games has skyrocketed making it even tougher to find a good deal but they still have the best deals around.

#7636 7 years ago

I’ll be listing a Medusa tomorrow. Just finished a full playfield tear down. BG (non-nip) is excellent with no flaking. PF is very nice with a playfield protectors installed. All metals tumbled or polished by hand. All coils removed..ultrasonic cleaned ..re-sleeved..etc . Displays are nice and bright. Correct upper standups (behind the drops). Boards pulled and reflowed. There is a credit button installed in an old lock hasp hole that was drilled.
This will be at Allentown
Asking $2450

#7637 7 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

They are still selling. They have a ton of games for sale right now. Everyone knows that his prices have always been great and you get what you pay for. To me it's not about QC, it's become a matter of low price/unshopped versus higher price and shopped/restored. If you want collector quality, they do full blown restorations which cost a lot more. People like me would rather pay less and buy games unshopped but at a great price. So again, you get what you pay for. The "quality" of a 30 year old game unshopped or in "original condition" from them is the same "quality" as it is from anyone else but their price is usually much better. Everyone knows that the prices for games has skyrocketed making it even tougher to find a good deal but they still have the best deals around.

I agree with you. I think the disconnect occurred between the representations and actual condition. I think if they just did a better job assessing the reporting on the condition, people (most ) would be fine. That's where the qc is missing he mark.

#7638 7 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

He brought that incident up on Saturday when I picked up my Metallica.

Not sure he wants his personal info out but I believe he is putting a lot of his focus into a new business venture.

#7639 7 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

They are still selling. They have a ton of games for sale right now.

Where's Rob listing his games? Didn't see any games (only parts) on the Rockland pin site...

#7640 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Where's Rob listing his games? Didn't see any games (only parts) on the Rockland pin site...

He has an ad on craigslist...NorthJersey area. I inquired about the ad and he informed me that he has a bunch of games for sale.

#7641 7 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

He has an ad on craigslist...NorthJersey area. I inquired about the ad and he informed me that he has a bunch of games for sale.

Ah, thanks! I'll keep an eye out there then, too.

#7642 7 years ago

Star Wars Episode 1 For Sale or Trade ! $2600

Everything works, New Computer, Check out the ad for more details !

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/48083

What Im looking for:

Transformers Pro
Flintstones
Flash Gordon
WWF Royal Rumble
Pirates Of The Caribbean

If interested let me know send me a message !

#7643 7 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

He brought that incident up on Saturday when I picked up my Metallica.
Not sure he wants his personal info out but I believe he is putting a lot of his focus into a new business venture.

Yep. He is.

#7644 7 years ago

Looking to buy a Mustang Premium (maybe a Pro) at Allentown or in the NJ area.

#7646 7 years ago

A pin has come up locally that I would like to snag so I am going to list my Demo Man: full LED's, nice PF, swear ROMS, updated trough boards. Needs a shop out.

The cabinet is a bit dinged in the front and ramps have cracking around mounts and guards. I have a new set of Titan clear bands, flipper rebuild kits for the flippers, new cabinet and head decals and some assorted other bits.

Asking 2k

Also have an NOS cleared PF that will need to have some inserts leveled that I will include for 2.5K

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Full LED's, nice PF, swear ROMS, upgraded trough boards. Needs a shop out. The cabinet is a bit dinged in the front, lock down bar holes, etc handles are worn, and ramps have crac...”
2017-04-20
Northampton, MA
2,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 392 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7647 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

He is gone from Pinside.

That sucks. I have an amazing Pinball Magic that I would not have that came from Rob.

#7649 7 years ago

Medusa. Can haul with me to Pinfest

Machine - For Sale
Medusa Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “-Topside of the PF was completely disassembled, cleaned and buffed. EVERYTHING was removed -Inserts are level and not cupped -Whole Playfield Protector installed -All metals tumbl...”
2017-04-20
Grand Island, NY
Archived after: 546 days
Viewed: 679 times

#7650 7 years ago

DM is sold pending pickup. NOS PF is still available. Weekend price drop of $600

I'll be driving through RI, CT, and NY over the next few days and can deliver.

There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/153 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.