5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,429 posts
  • 780 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Blackbeard
  • Topic is favorited by 417 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14429 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 289.
#7551 2 years ago

Selling or trading Dirty Harry

Archived after 6 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Dirty Harry Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Decent cab, gun works, good flipper strength for those ramps. Has back wall decal from Treasure Cove. There's one issue where the skill shot does not register if you make it with t...”
2017-04-12
Manchester, NH
2,500 (OBO)

#7552 2 years ago

Haven't gotten any interest in The Sopranos. Not totally sure what the market/demand is. I feel like it came out really nice and plays great.

I'm SUPER open to trades for B/W titles, so feel free toss some offers and ideas my way.

#7553 2 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Considering selling my Tapper if I got the right offer. Could bring it to Allentown if a deal and deposit are in place.

This has sold

#7554 2 years ago

Archived after 121 days
Unknown reason:
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for this board fully working in new or used condition”
2017-04-12
Frederick, MD
Wanted

#7555 2 years ago

Looking for a Bow and Arrow in the NE. Game needs to be in nice shape and working.

#7556 2 years ago

I know who bought this and it looks gooooood!

#7557 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Looking for a Bow and Arrow in the NE. Game needs to be in nice shape and working.

Nice meeting you! Don't you have enough machines??

#7558 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Nice meeting you! Don't you have enough machines??

Don't you have enough autographed pics of The Blob?!

#7559 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Don't you have enough autographed pics of The Blob?!

Never!

#7560 2 years ago

Very nice T2 up for sale. Playfield is in great shape and cabinet is almost perfect.
$2100 as is with incandescents and regular rubbers.
$2300 shopped with LED and titan rubber.

#7561 2 years ago

Looking for good players Bram Stoker's Dracula and Pinbot. Anyone looking to sell one of these pins?

#7562 2 years ago

Bump - Price reduced. Great deal for someone. [Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

#7563 2 years ago

Looking for backlgasses for:

Bally Dixieland
Williams Aztec
Bally Lost world
Bally Mata Hari

Any reasonable condition considered as all 4 are either backglasses-less or in terrible shape.

#7564 2 years ago

Archived after 50 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Huo bought in January. Late December build with a shaker, pin graffix blades, ecto car, terror dog, green captive balls, led's in both scoops, speaker light kit, full Titan rubbers...”
2017-04-13
Monmouth, ME
Trade

#7565 2 years ago

I still have this beauty and would love to see it go to a good home. May be interested in a cash/trade for some arcade stuff. Mostly looking for Nintendo and Neo Geo bits

Archived after 28 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Parts - For Sale
New “I picked up this NOS DM cleared PF for my DM project. Upon further inspection I noticed that 3 of the "FREEZE" inserts had started to raise-however so slightly. I am not capable of...”
2017-03-26
Northampton, MA
600 (OBO)

#7566 2 years ago
Quoted from donnj:

Looking for a nice Bally Corvette in NJ.. thanks

PM sent

#7567 2 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous Pirates of the Caribbean in the marketplace. Asking $5,600. Looks like it just came out of the box.

Will be listing a Transformers limited edition combo later today. $4,400. Just over 900 plays. Home use only. Cabinet leg protectors put on at setup but still a VERY tiny amount of wrinkling but covered by protectors. Best cabinet I've ever seen on a Transformers.

Coming soon very nice Space Jam and very nice original Bally Star Trek. Both games just shopped with LEDs

#7568 2 years ago

Wanted!

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Player in search of a TFTC. Doesn't need to be a showpiece by any means, but I'd like something that is fully functional. Also casually looking for BOP or other solid states in th...”
2 years ago
Burlington, VT
Wanted

#7569 2 years ago

Revenge From Mars For Sale $1900

Needs some work to get working, but over all in decent shape, Check out the ad!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/48079

#7570 2 years ago

Star Wars Episode 1 For Sale ! $2600

Everything works, New Computer, Check out the ad for more details !

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/48083

#7571 2 years ago

Looking for a williams stardust BG any reasonable condition thanks

#7572 2 years ago

Thinking about getting my 2nd pin, wondering if there's any interest in trading for a shuffle bowler, Tic Tac Strike in good condition.

I'm in north NJ, let me know, thanks!

#7573 2 years ago

150 on a semi working Omni shuffle bowler. 450 on a non working rough cab blackjack. Come get them!

#7574 2 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Haven't gotten any interest in The Sopranos. Not totally sure what the market/demand is. I feel like it came out really nice and plays great.
I'm SUPER open to trades for B/W titles, so feel free toss some offers and ideas my way.

I Bought BeaglePuss' Sopranos last night. The machine was as described if not better, he was one of the best sellers I have dealt with. If he lists something for sale just buy it!

#7575 2 years ago

and I'm looking for a preferably routed Ghostbusters or Met Pro, lower end HUOs are cool too, but I'm probablygoing to put it in a bar, so I dont need anything too nice

#7576 2 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I Bought BeaglePuss' Sopranos last night. The machine was as described if not better, he was one of the best sellers I have dealt with. If he lists something for sale just buy it!

Thanks Herb! It was a blast meeting you last night my man. I'm sure I'll see you sooner rather than later.

#7577 2 years ago

Still have DH and WPT up for sale (both listed in the market). 4900 for both (or listed individually with prices). Received a few trade offers but want to see all options before deciding

#7578 2 years ago

crazylevi ...there a Bow and Arrow on Baltimore's Craigslist.

#7579 2 years ago
Quoted from PJKools:

there a Bow and Arrow on Baltimore's Craigslist.

On Mr. Pinball also..

#7580 2 years ago
Quoted from Frogman:

Looking for good players Bram Stoker's Dracula and Pinbot. Anyone looking to sell one of these pins?

Maybe above players condition but FYI....

worcester.craigslist.org link

#7581 2 years ago
Quoted from ruddiger52:

Maybe above players condition but FYI....
worcester.craigslist.org link

Thanks. I checked it out and it was as described except there was a mechanical issue the seller needs to fix. Tough price to swallow for that game, though.

#7582 2 years ago
Quoted from Frogman:

Thanks. I checked it out and it was as described except there was a mechanical issue the seller needs to fix. Tough price to swallow for that game, though.

There is a BSD for sale on letgo. The seller is in New York. Zip 11741 Holbrook

#7583 2 years ago
Quoted from Frogman:

Tough price for that particular game? Or BSD in general? Just curious as I am relatively new to the hobby.

#7584 2 years ago

New Black Knight 2000 mirrored back glass. $225

#7585 2 years ago

bally Viking - backglass very nice - rest of the game is bad - cabinet was repainted (head wasn't) - playfield has big wear spot right in the middle - I plug the game in and it lights up and nothing else - no acid damage - it has the original battery in it and it hasn't exploded - actually all the boards look good. either fix it - could be a fuse - yes it could be as I have no idea - the cpu does not flash - it goes on the first light and stays there. $400 - should be worth that in parts.

I do have a stern ultimate cpu - but I don't know how to use it - thanks ed - game is on the mass/ri line

#7586 2 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

bally Viking - backglass very nice - rest of the game is bad - cabinet was repainted (head wasn't) - playfield has big wear spot right in the middle - I plug the game in and it lights up and nothing else - no acid damage - it has the original battery in it and it hasn't exploded - actually all the boards look good. either fix it - could be a fuse - yes it could be as I have no idea - the cpu does not flash - it goes on the first light and stays there. $400 - should be worth that in parts.
I do have a stern ultimate cpu - but I don't know how to use it - thanks ed - game is on the mass/ri line

Pm sent on bpa-

#7587 2 years ago

update I figured out the ultimate board - it boots and plays - 2 displays not working - saucer doesn't kick ball out - everything scores - thanks ed

pm have come in quickly this early in the morning - didn't think people would be up - thanks ed

#7588 2 years ago

Any interest in a 2 for 1 trade? My Congo + BSD for your Hobbit.

#7589 2 years ago

Dungeons & Dragons sold and picked up yesterday. Thanks for all the interest.

#7590 2 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

New Shadow Plastics, still in package. $225
New Black Knight 2000 mirrored back glass. $225

pm sent on shadow plastics

#7591 2 years ago

looking for a nice star trek premium. will be at allentown friday or I can make another trip sooner.

#7592 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

looking for a nice star trek premium. will be at allentown friday or I can make another trip sooner.

Well, so much for going to Allentown...

#7593 2 years ago

Archived after 108 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Gulfstream Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Plays 100%, nice and fast. Rebuilt the flippers, cleaned, waxed, new rubbers, backglass sealed w/ 47s, new bridge rectifier. Playfield is nice, cabinet and backglass have some fla...”
2017-04-17
Syracuse, NY
550 (OBO)

#7594 2 years ago

Viking is sold pending pickup and payment - thanks ed

#7595 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, so much for going to Allentown...

we will be there thursday night through sat morning in case you want to tentatively plan something then blow it off again.

#7596 2 years ago

Gorgeous Monster Bash for sale:

Kawasaki Green painted rails, lockbar, leg sand hinges with glass sparkling speckles. The drac track had minimal wear and has been repaired and sealed. Looks fantastic. The rest of the playfield is glossy and bright. LED's installed, speaker lights, Color DMD, CR2032 battery installed on mpu, some titan silicone rubbers installed, no cracked plastics, flipper button protectors installed, cabinet art has minimal crinkling at the legs, side blades graphics installed, new teflon leg levelers. This machine is very very clean. The connectors are white (factory new). Cabinet is clean inside and out. Looking for $10,500. You will not be disappointed with this title. Pics can be sent. Machine can be transported to Allentown for pick up.

#7597 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

we will be there thursday night through sat morning in case you want to tentatively plan something then blow it off again.

We'll be there at the opening Friday and going home late Friday night, against the wishes of many who wants us to stay overnight. I can't justify it when I live 75 minutes away and can sleep in my own bed. I'm sure you'll text me creepy stalker pictures of me (again) at the show to let me know you're watching.

And we never blew anything off, DB.

#7598 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

We'll be there at the opening Friday and going home late Friday night, against the wishes of many who wants us to stay overnight. I can't justify it when I live 75 minutes away and can sleep in my own bed. I'm sure you'll text me creepy stalker pictures of me (again) at the show to let me know you're watching.
And we never blew anything off, DB.

If the two of you are going...... I'm out!

#7599 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

If the two of you are going...... I'm out!

Well, now I'm definitely going.

#7600 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, now I'm definitely going.

count me in!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 34.99
Cleaner
Pinball Pro
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
ULEKstore
$ 275.00
$ 40.00
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 49.00
$ 149.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
There are 14429 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 289.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside