5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,434 posts
  • 780 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Jgel
  • Topic is favorited by 417 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14434 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 289.
#7451 2 years ago

Yup, that's him! Speaking of trust, Hank introduced me to Eddie and we used him to swap two very high end machines sight unseen. Hank is also awesome and great to deal with, I wouldn't hesitate to do another long distance swap with him in the future... if he says his IJ is nice then it's probably an understatement!

#7452 2 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Tftc Super shape, cabinet and playfield nicest original we have seen $3000
Rocky Bullwinkle excellent shape $1900
Rolling Stones $ 1900 great shape
Phantom of Opera Leds, shopped, plays great nice player $1750
Indy Jones wms Super playfield, no insert wear, no ball swirls, only left side is faded. Decals avail
Creature super shape, new ramps cabinet is excellent plays 100% $5000 shopped leds
Taf player, complete working 100% cabinet is real nice, playfield looks decent $5400
tAF player, hasnt been used in 20 years super playfield, nice cabinet $5700
Rbion Excellent shape. No issues. shopped leds. $3000
Diner diamond plate pf, above average shape
Tom super shape, $6000
Kiss bally $1900 above average plays perfect
GNR. probably a 9. No fade, no scoop wear. inserts look perfect $5500 shopped
Black Spidey Huo mint $6900
met Premium 300 plays or so. Color DMD, lots of mods, blades, powder coated, speaker upgrade. looks and plays mint $6700
few more coming in. Looking for walking dead, spidey red

I saw most of these pins in person all are as described...actually better
Rob is good honest guy

#7453 2 years ago

so what's verdict on his IJ? someone get that?

#7454 2 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

so what's verdict on his IJ? someone get that?

Yup.... Not me but it's sold.

#7455 2 years ago

eddie just left, dropped off a cftbl from rob, and brought him back a twd, eddie really takes great care of your games.

#7456 2 years ago
Quoted from zutton1:

I saw most of these pins in person all are as described...actually better
Rob is good honest guy

EDIT

#7457 2 years ago

Putting my rare bird up for trade: 1982 Gottlieb Spirit in very nice condition all around, HSA-restored playfield, fully shopped, LED'd, and complete with papers. Looking for HUO/high end/LE/premiums, etc. +- cash.

PM if interested. Sorry, not for sale.

#7458 2 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Tftc Super shape, cabinet and playfield nicest original we have seen $3000
Rocky Bullwinkle excellent shape $1900
Rolling Stones $ 1900 great shape
Phantom of Opera Leds, shopped, plays great nice player $1750
Indy Jones wms Super playfield, no insert wear, no ball swirls, only left side is faded. Decals avail
Creature super shape, new ramps cabinet is excellent plays 100% $5000 shopped leds
Taf player, complete working 100% cabinet is real nice, playfield looks decent $5400
tAF player, hasnt been used in 20 years super playfield, nice cabinet $5700
Rbion Excellent shape. No issues. shopped leds. $3000
Diner diamond plate pf, above average shape
Tom super shape, $6000
Kiss bally $1900 above average plays perfect
GNR. probably a 9. No fade, no scoop wear. inserts look perfect $5500 shopped
Black Spidey Huo mint $6900
met Premium 300 plays or so. Color DMD, lots of mods, blades, powder coated, speaker upgrade. looks and plays mint $6700
few more coming in. Looking for walking dead, spidey red

Sent PM on Metallica.

#7459 2 years ago

Revenge from Mars for Sale, would look real nice next to your newly ordered AFMr

Cliffy's, Saucer Lights, Ultimarc Video Amp and WG monitor. Recently shopped. Cab has bumps and scratches.

PM me if interested.

#7460 2 years ago

Looking for a Family Guy

#7461 2 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Putting my rare bird up for trade: 1982 Gottlieb Spirit in very nice condition all around, HSA-restored playfield, fully shopped, LED'd, and complete with papers. Looking for HUO/high end/LE/premiums, etc. +- cash.

That sounds awesome.

#7462 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

TAF in rochester NY. 5300.00 "rare!" "one of only 20,000 ever produced!" "Raul Julia! (is dead so I will play that to make it seem more valuable to a mindless numbskull)" :-)Hit me up if interested. Can bring to Allentown possibly. I will probably list it here too once i need to grab a full set of pics. I think i have a few now.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1951366535082319.1073741843.100006269732280&type=1&l=27db919091

#7463 2 years ago

Man. Timing is everuthing. If this were available when I sold creech I woulda scooped it up. Coulda had you deliver and egg beelzeboob's house with me.

#7464 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Man. Timing is everuthing. If this were available when I sold creech I woulda scooped it up. Coulda had you deliver and egg beelzeboob's house with me.

what made you sell creech? that gayass music? I'm still trying to figure out the mass appeal of addams. I dont think it gonna happen lol...

RB

#7465 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

what made you sell creech? that gayass music? I'm still trying to figure out the mass appeal of addams. I dont think it gonna happen lol...
RB

"IT'S SHOWTIME!!!" That's the best part of that game. Beyond that...meh.

Quoted from yzfguy:

Suck it.

You know what? I'll take the Addams if it bothers Yzfguy that much. It'll be worth it.

#7466 2 years ago

All,

Throwing this out there as I have done in the past for fellow pinsiders. I'm *tentatively* attending a private auction tomorrow that has a 1968 Gottlieb Fun Land up for auction. I have only seen one small picture of the machine and it looks OK from that one picture and was informed it does in fact work. I should be able to know more details tomorrow around 7-730am. I do not want this machine, nor do I want to buy it and flip it. The auction I'm attending is about 70% farm/garden stuff, so my hunch is this game could go for a low price. So what does this mean to all of you? As I have done in the past, I have been the middle man for pinball purchases and have delivered them to other pinsiders, just cover my gas costs. So if you really want this game, send me a PM. In order for me to bid on this game it would require you to send me a deposit of $100, along with your maximum bid price. If the item is not won, the $100 would be returned of course. On a side note, I will be coming to Allentown in May and can hold the game until that time. Please, serious inquiries only.

#7467 2 years ago

Hello all. Just listed my HUO T3 in upstate NY (Albany area). Thanks

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO Terminator 3. This is the chrome edition that was sold through pinballsales.com (now JJP). Triple plated chrome hardware really makes the game look sharp and translite is sig...”
2 years ago
Rotterdam, NY

#7468 2 years ago

Interested... PM sent

#7469 2 years ago

Bump

Archived after 5 days
Sold for $ 2,700
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Revenge from Mars for Sale, would look real nice next to your newly ordered AFMr. Cliffy's, Saucer Lights, Ultimarc Video Amp and WG monitor. Recently shopped. Cab has bumps and ...”
2017-04-01
Merrimack, NH
2,700 (Firm)

#7470 2 years ago

Thinking of trading my super nice Demolition Man for another 90's Bally/Williams DMD +/- cash.

Shopped, chromed handles, cointaker leds, pinball pro speakers, new legs, levelers, bolts, blue corner protectors & washers, clear plastic protectors, new eye ball, new cars, new flipper bats & coils, cliffy protectors, new glass, new rubber, new balls, girders illuminated with blue led strips mod, new red translucent led lit ball hole mod, acmag sign decal mod, several new plastics (none are broken), probably more I am forgetting at the moment.

I'd be interested in...
The Shadow, Champion Pub, Junkyard, Judge Dredd, Star Trek Next Generation, No Good Gofers, Roadshow, Dr. Who, maybe World Cup Soccer, maybe Black Rose.

#7471 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

All,
Throwing this out there as I have done in the past for fellow pinsiders. I'm *tentatively* attending a private auction tomorrow that has a 1968 Gottlieb Fun Land up for auction. I have only seen one small picture of the machine and it looks OK from that one picture and was informed it does in fact work. I should be able to know more details tomorrow around 7-730am. I do not want this machine, nor do I want to buy it and flip it. The auction I'm attending is about 70% farm/garden stuff, so my hunch is this game could go for a low price. So what does this mean to all of you? As I have done in the past, I have been the middle man for pinball purchases and have delivered them to other pinsiders, just cover my gas costs. So if you really want this game, send me a PM. In order for me to bid on this game it would require you to send me a deposit of $100, along with your maximum bid price. If the item is not won, the $100 would be returned of course. On a side note, I will be coming to Allentown in May and can hold the game until that time. Please, serious inquiries only.

Sold for $100

#7472 2 years ago

Collector quality HUO Indiana Jones up for possible sale or trade. So many extras and upgrades the game is amazing! Would consider a partial trade of a beatifull Theatre of Magic, Scared Stiff, Circus Voltaire, Monster Bash, Attack From Mars or Cactus Canyon. Pics and vids available. I don't need to sell but will consider...it won't be a bargain

#7473 2 years ago

Hi, I'm somewhat interested in your IJ depending on the condition and price.
Could I get some pictures. My e-mail is Roger.Joyal@cox.net

Thanks

#7474 2 years ago

Hey, WTB! I'm looking for late '70's-80's Solid State up through System 11. I like in nice condition, especially PF.

Let me know.

Thanks.

#7475 2 years ago

Just listed my Tommy in the marketplace.

Archived after 2 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I just picked up another project, so my newly-finished Tommy is up for grabs. The Good: - Updated code from Chad (original roms included) - NVRAM - Full Comet LED - LED OCD ...”
2017-04-02
Watertown, MA
3,000 (OBO)

#7476 2 years ago

Transformers LE decepticon for trade + or - cash. Huo condition, some wrinkling on the decals by the legs.

#7477 2 years ago

Looking for a nice Bally Corvette in NJ.. thanks

#7478 2 years ago

Archived after 1 day
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my BSD, recent shop job, flipper rebuild, the game is real nice. Ramps are perfect, cab is real nice, little to no fade, very red decals. Front decal is new. Has the LS pla...”
2017-04-02
East Aurora, NY
3,400 (OBO)

Just listed my real nice BSD for sale.

#7479 2 years ago

Stellar Wars…pick up only...

#7481 2 years ago

Quoted from nats:I have a Guns n Roses in the market place for $5300 OBO.
Also would trade for Black Rose + cash. Will consider other trades.

Bump

Added over 2 years ago: $4900

#7482 2 years ago

That's one of the 4 system 11s I've never owned. Def on my list too.

#7483 2 years ago

Looking for ij4. Have a few pins to trade

#7484 2 years ago

Really nice Demo Man shopped w/LED's $2800

Near perfect GOT Pro $4500 only about 600 plays on it.

Ads to follow, open to trades...

#7485 2 years ago

Huo ghostbusters Le -$8100
New in box hobbit Smaug Le -$8100

#7486 2 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Machine - For Sale
Bram Stoker's DraculaNew!Used, working and clean “Selling my BSD, recent shop job, flipper rebuild, the game is real nice. Ramps are perfect, cab is real nice, little to no fade, very red decals. Front decal is new. Has the LS pla...”
18 hours ago East Aurora, NY 3,400 (OBO)
Gnatty

Just listed my real nice BSD for sale.

Real nice is putting it mildly, this game is super nice.

#7487 2 years ago

wanted - WWELE around 5k.
Congo

#7488 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Stellar Wars…pick up only...

Sold!

#7489 2 years ago

Looking to sell my Genesis to make room for another pin. Lots of new parts. LEDs. 1250 OBO. PM for pics.

#7491 2 years ago

Some loser I'm planning to roll when he comes to pick it up. Shhhhhh!

#7492 2 years ago

Looking for a gottlieb pro football or baseball em, not working/project okay (if you can bring to allentown, that would be great)
Also looking for any project system 80 widebody games.
Pm if you have something.

thanks, James

#7493 2 years ago

looking for a Viking non working or project is fine

#7494 2 years ago

Omni shuffle bowler. Booted. 5 or 6 of the displays worked. The pins motor works. Haven't tested much past that. Assume non working. 250

#7495 2 years ago

Archived after 4 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Contributed to Pinside
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition “Here is a fully working Bally Brown Box Display Tester. This will test 6-digit Bally and Stern displays. It has also been modified to be able to test 7-digit Bally and Stern displ...”
2017-04-04
Ballston Spa, NY

#7496 2 years ago

Looking for a project machine to buy....

#7497 2 years ago

Selling my Getaway and GB pro. Can bring it to Pinfest.

Archived after 15 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have had this pin for 18 years and really debated selling, but its time to move on and make room for some new pins that I have committed to. This is a great players getaway! Ca...”
2017-04-04
Middletown, PA
2,800 (Firm)

Archived after 31 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I will be selling my GB pro outright. It is a great game but I simply must make some room for future pins that I bought. The game has a shaker motor, air ball lane mod, extended ...”
2017-04-04
Middletown, PA
4,600 (Firm)

#7498 2 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Ad now up:

#7499 2 years ago

can bring to pinfest

Archived after 9 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Looking to trade or sell WWE LE. Has the Hulk Hogan cover over signature and a shaker. Low plays HUO bought NIB 2 months ago. Only issue is head decals corners are loose but i ha...”
2017-03-31
York Haven, PA
5,600 (OBO)

#7500 2 years ago

I can deliver to Pinfest in Allentown, PA (Friday 5/5 only) [Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 209.99
$ 89.00
Cabinet Parts
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 12.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
$ 28.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
€ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 229.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 6.95
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
There are 14434 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 289.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside