IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,333 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 607.
#7201 7 years ago

I would go after the one in asbury and avoid the one in old bridge, which I think has MPU damage and they won't come down on price. Half the lights are out too despite saying everything works

Quoted from nocreditdot:

Thanks Ill check it out

#7202 7 years ago

Likely will be needing to let my flash go to bring in another game at The Sanctum. Freshly shipped out with Titan rubbers and Comet LEDs. Playfield and cabinet in decent shape. Boards fully serviced/rebuilt including 40 pin interconnect. Plays great. Only issue I can think of off the top of my head is it could use a new P4 display or just rebuilt. One segment is out on the digits.

800$

#7203 7 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Do a central jersey search on craigs. As of last week there was 3 road shows that came up (that's right, three).

Must be rumors of a remake coming.

#7204 7 years ago

LOTR

Bride of Pinbot new left ramp, LEDs in GI, fully shopped out, decent cabinet and playfield 2,300

Big Guns, great example 1,200

Possibly NIB Addams..

#7205 7 years ago

Selling my RR WOZ

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Ruby Red 75th Anniversary WOZ with shaker and Invisaglass. I'm the original owner and bought it NIB in November 2015. It is #497 and had the apron signed by Jack. It ...”
2017-02-13
Reading, PA
8,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 906 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7206 7 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

LOTR
Bride of Pinbot new left ramp, LEDs in GI, fully shopped out, decent cabinet and playfield 2,300
Big Guns, great example 1,200
Possibly NIB Addams..

Wowzer!

#7207 7 years ago

Whirlwind 2600
Jm 3k

Both in very nice shape, no issues with either of them.

Looking for a woz.

#7208 7 years ago

I'm interested in trading my really nice STTNG for a game on my wishlist. The machine is in great condition and plays really well. The playfield looks new and tbe cab is in great shape. Full premium LEDs, new ramps and subway, and it has the pinbits outlane extenders installed (I have the originals as well).

If I were to sell it, I'm looking for $5k. I'd rather do a STTNG for your machine + cash deal though. I'd really like a nice JP but I'd be open to other trades for games on my wishlist.

#7209 7 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

I am looking for a nice Road Show. If anyone has one please let me know.

I also have a really nice one at the shop. If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

#7210 7 years ago

Looking for an excellent Rollergames, Whitewater, JM, Tommy, Shadow. Possibly others.

Have a great Spiderman for trade if wanted, but not necessary.

#7211 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I would like to change up my lineup and am offering up my really nice STTNG. The playfield looks new and has zero wear. The cab is really nice as well with very little wear to spea...”
2017-02-14
Vienna, VA
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 912 times
Contributed to Pinside

Please reach out if you are interested in a trade for something on my wishlist.

Thanks!

#7212 7 years ago

TSPP (HUO CQ),
Night Rider (EM) plays great shopped out complete PF tear down
Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle shopped out complete tear down, rebuilt flippers, LEDs, new display etc
Will be traveling down to Pinfest in May

#7213 7 years ago

Selling my 75th WOZ

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Ruby Red 75th Anniversary WOZ with shaker and Invisaglass. I'm the original owner and bought it NIB in November 2015. It is #497 and had the apron signed by Jack. It ...”
2017-02-13
Reading, PA
8,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 906 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7214 7 years ago

sorcerer for sale, add in market,

Machine - For Sale
Sorcerer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “for sale a used williams sorcerer, working and playing 100%, play field has wear check out the photos, cabinet solid, and bg is in very good shape. great restoration project. will ...”
2017-02-15
Laconia, NH
1,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 653 times

#7215 7 years ago

Full restored Creature still up for trade or sale. Would love a WOZ, TOM , CV or SS. I'm look for excellent to mint condition of any of these titles, plus or minus cash of course. Transport is no problem. I also have a beautiful Jurassic Park as well. See my market ads. The black on JP is tough with the lighting and color. I can take better photos the game is fantastic condition

#7216 7 years ago

HUO TSPP - ad in marketplace 4750

#7217 7 years ago

I hate to do it but I need to sell my Wipe Out. Probably the nicest there is. Details here:

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “I understand that this is a high price for the title. This pin is not for everybody. This pin is for a fan of the title who wants a truly amazing example of the title. This is quit...”
2017-05-18
Calabash, NC
2,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 969 times

#7218 7 years ago

May have a hobbit smaug for sale in the next few days. March 2016 manufacture date. Game has zero issues and looks and plays like new. $7900. Ramps are good, no ball hangups. Running 1.94 code.

#7219 7 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

TSPP (HUO CQ),
Night Rider (EM) plays great shopped out complete PF tear down
Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle shopped out complete tear down, rebuilt flippers, LEDs, new display etc
Will be traveling down to Pinfest in May

TSPP sold pending pickup.
R&B pending

Night rider still sale taking offers

#7220 7 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Sure, let me upload them to photobucket, then I send you a pm with the link since I can't post pictures here without creating a market place ad first, which then links away from this page anyway..

Hi @eabundy,

Is the BoP still available? I'm in CT and am interested. Sent you a pm.

Thanks!

#7221 7 years ago

I will let my Creature go for $7500 and my Jurassic Park go for $3500 if anyone is interested. See my market ads. The lighting isn't good on JP when I took the photos, I can get better pictures and a videos for anyone interested. I've had good interest in both just nothing lining up yet. Both games are beautiful. I have a shipper which I am sure most have you have used as well, he will transport within a couple days usually no problem at a great price. Trades considered for WOZ, CV, TOM, AFM, CC and SS. Plus or minus cash, would even consider a 2 for 1 etc...

#7222 7 years ago

Looking for:

Vector
Defender
Time Fantasy
Iron Maiden
Bell Games- Fantasy
Bell Games- Sexy Girl
Cactus Canyon Continued
Swards of Fury
trashed/project Bally Playboy

I'll be at Allentown.

#7223 7 years ago

Anyone going to have a Scared Stiff at Allentown?

#7224 7 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Looking for:
Vector
Defender
Time Fantasy
Iron Maiden
Bell Games- Fantasy
Bell Games- Sexy Girl
Cactus Canyon Continued
Swards of Fury
I'll be at Allentown.

I have a playboy that fits the bill. Great backglass, and solid cabinet. Also have a new playfield overlay. Going to ask 800 as is.

#7225 7 years ago

Grizlyrig has a vector for sale

Quoted from burningman:

Looking for:
Vector
Defender
Time Fantasy
Iron Maiden
Bell Games- Fantasy
Bell Games- Sexy Girl
Cactus Canyon Continued
Swards of Fury
I'll be at Allentown.

#7226 7 years ago

Looking for a Shadow, Swords of Fury or Solar Fire in NJ area, very nice condition.

#7227 7 years ago

Still looking for a nice Lotr pm me if you got something.

#7228 7 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Still looking for a nice Lotr pm me if you got something.

I will pay you $100 more than this man is willing to offer you for your LOTR! Sorry Gabe, I couldn't resist!

#7229 7 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I have a playboy that fits the bill. Great backglass, and solid cabinet. Also have a new playfield overlay. Going to ask 800 as is.

pm sent...

#7230 7 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I will pay you $100 more than this man is willing to offer you for your LOTR! Sorry Gabe, I couldn't resist!

You are banned from Pintastic....just kidding

#7231 7 years ago

Gabe might end up bringing to Pinstanstic, so you may get a chance to play it anyway

#7232 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Gabe might end up bringing to Pinstanstic, so you may get a chance to play it anyway

Almost everything in my collection goes to pintastic for everyone to enjoy.

#7233 7 years ago

If anyone is going to pintastic from Rhode Island and can stop by Providence to bring games, I have one or two games for the free play area. Just no vehicle to move them.

#7234 7 years ago

TWD LE HUO $7400

Bicycle Girl Light
Pinblades
Shooter Knob
Shaker
Static Woodbury

Saugus, MA

#7235 7 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Sorry guys just sold a nice one for 5300..

#7236 7 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Sorry guys just sold a nice one for 5300..

Eric how could you! You knew I was looking for a nice one. Oh well one will come my way soon.

#7237 7 years ago

I was selling a nice LOTR here last June, for 5k, nobody wanted it. Pics are on my archived listing.
Ended up keeping it, glad I did.

#7238 7 years ago

few semi-projects and not

Diner, works plays ad boots. average shape. needs total teardown shop job $1600
Bad cats $1400 sale may be pending
Jurassic Park DE complete, missing left flipper. and dmd. $1500
Roller games $1250 complete diamond plate, should clean up real nice
CSI shopped, mirrors, leds, plays flawless. $3600
Lots of fishtales parts including semi populated playfield, and reel
lots of getaway parts, including diamond plate playfield. Nice unfaded cabinet w/ all wiring and transformer intact

#7239 7 years ago

For Trade is my Revenge from Mars with a Star Wars Episode 1 Kit. Looking for a modern stern.

Shopped, no insert wear, both tables play 100%.

The SWEP1 Kit comes with the translight, an additional prism card with ROM daughter board with all ROMS, a combo plunger launch ball shooter from "lockwhenlit.com" (not installed, you need to swap the RFM auto launch to the scared stiff type to make it fit).

RFM comes with the "saucer mod" lights done by the last owner, and cliffy's.

The main RFM cab has the ultimarc video amp mod, the monitor is a wells gardner. Also have a spare PC power supply and case fan.

Interested in trading for a modern stern. My wishlist, + or - cash depending on title/condition:
Indiana Jones 4
Pirates of the Caribbean
Family Guy
Simpsons Pinball Party
Ripley's

Let me know what you've got for trade, I'll send along pictures as I cannot post them here.

If I cannot make a trade I will sell this complete, or will break it up into whatever folks want to buy.

#7240 7 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

CSI shopped, mirrors, leds, plays flawless.

Can I come play this?

#7241 7 years ago

Welp. This sucks but I am closing on a new house in less than 2 weeks

Selling a NIB Ghostbusters Premium. PF date of 8/22. I opened the top just to check the inserts, no ghosting. It comes with the following mods all new in box.

Stern shooter rod, full Cliffy kit, silver jet balls, neon green captive balls, terror dog, some toy ghost thingy, all plastic protectors including the center post and air ball protector kit, ecto-1 with LED from Mezel Mods, Ghost trap flipper bats.

I also have a couple of keychains and prob more that I'm forgetting. Easy pickup. Back up to the garage. Hand me $6500. We load it up. You drive away.

$6500 price is firm.

#7242 7 years ago

FS Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle in market place

#7243 7 years ago

Mostly shopped out Earthshaker in decent condition, lots of LEDs, and new LED displays 1700.

#7244 7 years ago

So many deals!

#7245 7 years ago

Hobbit Smaug...HUO, looks and plays like new, still under warranty. Make me an offer...

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hobbit Smaug SE in like new condition. Manufacture date of March 2016 so still time left on the warranty. Game plays perfectly, no ball hangups, no ramp flap issues, no ball issues...”
2017-02-15
Upper Freehold, NJ
7,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 2857 times

#7246 7 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Welp. This sucks but I am closing on a new house in less than 2 weeks
Selling a NIB Ghostbusters Premium. PF date of 8/22. I opened the top just to check the inserts, no ghosting. It comes with the following mods all new in box.
Stern shooter rod, full Cliffy kit, silver jet balls, neon green captive balls, all plastic protectors including the center post and air ball protector kit, ecto-1 with LED from Mezel Mods, Ghost trap flipper bats.
I also have a couple of keychains and prob more that I'm forgetting. Easy pickup. Back up to the garage. Hand me $6500. We load it up. You drive away.
$6500 price is firm.

Not for nothing but why didn't you open it yet?

#7247 7 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Not for nothing but why didn't you open it yet?

Lack of space. I didn't want to open for the sake of opening it. And I'm glad I didn't. I recently sold my FH and it came down to selling LOTR or GB. I bought LOTR HUO and have put a lot of love into it. I had huge plans for GB but I simply cannot keep all 3. I have room for 1 pin in the new place. Figured GB would be the easiest to sell. And the easiest to replace.

#7248 7 years ago

SWE1 in NNJ, HUO and mint original condition, 2500 thanks

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “sold”
2017-02-18
Oakland, NJ
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 354 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7249 7 years ago
Quoted from donnj:

SWE1 in NNJ, HUO and mint original condition, 2500 thanks

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars Episode I - HUONew!Home Used Only (HUO) “HUO, has never left my house, I bought it new in box, NNJ 07470, all original, 1450 total plays”
18 minutes ago Oakland, NJ 2,500
donnj

Seriously tempted Don. Someone else buy this before I do. And oh so close!

#7250 7 years ago

Wanted: Need some Data East parts. DMD panel, lock down bar, standard playfield glass, left flipper assembly.
Thanks

There are 30,333 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/145 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.