IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,388 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 608.
#7151 7 years ago

Eric, any pics of the BoP? Thanks

#7152 7 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Eric, any pics of the BoP? Thanks

Sure, let me upload them to photobucket, then I send you a pm with the link since I can't post pictures here without creating a market place ad first, which then links away from this page anyway..

#7153 7 years ago

Still looking for twd pro.

#7154 7 years ago

Interested in trading my jm and ww for a woz, taf or maybe something else. Pm me if interested. No issues with either game.

#7155 7 years ago

CSI In good overall shape, cabinet has a little minor planking but rest is very nice. Price is 3200

Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Game is very clean, works 100 percent. Cabinet has a little planking but really hardly noticeable. Playfield looks great, game plays good, display bright and clear.”
2017-02-06
Vernon, CT
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 226 times

#7156 7 years ago

No Fear just listed in Marketplace $1850 open to trades..

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a Williams No Fear. I sold it to my buddy last year & now he is trading it back to me for another game. Game plays great with no issues. Has all LED's. I believe...”
2017-02-06
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 704 times

#7157 7 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Will be listing my AC/DC Premium for sale later tonight when I can take some pictures.

Will have pics tonight.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my AC/DC Premium. It is lightly modded: shaker, full Cliffy's: (shooter lane, bell eject, jukebox eject, drops), plastic protectors, Pingraffix flamed inner blades, crosso...”
2017-02-06
Reading, PA
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1060 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7158 7 years ago

Looking for a TWD Pro or Premium. Have great original SM as trade. Possibly IJ.

#7160 7 years ago

An absolute grail game has finally come up, so I have to move some titles I recently picked up for cash/space. Just looking to pass them on for what I paid. Might be listing others if necessary.

Bone Busters, Inc. - PF excellent and waxed, recently shopped with LED's, new MPU and driver boards, new PF glass and coin door lock. Very nice example. Some very minor dings on right side of cab, and one cracked plastic. Has topper but missing plastic dome. All flippers rebuilt. Plays smooth as butter. $1650

Conquest 200 EM - Game is undocumented HUO. Looks like it was barely played. PF perfect, BG is excellent with only one or two tiny little spots. All mechs in backbox are still shiny. Cab is in excellent shape, and game is clean inside and out. $475

Olympics EM - Total project game that sat in someone's garage uncovered, but I was able to get it to boot and play. PF has some artwork flaking and is dirty, cab needs some love. Reimport from France, so it has the plexi backglass that is in perfect condition. No lockdown bar, but I do have the GTB end caps which I found separately and paid quite a bit for. $200

#7161 7 years ago

ooooooh, Bone Busters!

#7162 7 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Looking for a TWD Pro or Premium. Have great original SM as trade. Possibly IJ.

It's a nice IJ. Good luck. Wish I had a game to trade

#7163 7 years ago

anyone wanna trade an unshopped early solid state for my shopped Sheriff? brand new drop targets and pop bumper plastics. brand new flipper coils. game works great. looks beautiful.

#7164 7 years ago

Just listed a Demo Man in the Marketplace

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a Williams Demolition Man. The game is currently unshopped. IMHO it needs to be gone through. If it stays around I'll get to it eventually. Figured I would throw i...”
2017-02-06
Lehigh Valley, PA
Viewed: 383 times

#7165 7 years ago

I'm looking for a WOZ, AFM, CV or TOM. Could pay cash and or trade. I have a fully restored Creature and an HUO Jurassic Park I might trade or sell if anyone is interested. Both have many extras and upgrades. PM me thanks!

#7166 7 years ago

Anyone have a solid ST:TNG for sale in the RI/MA area? Shoot me a PM.

#7168 7 years ago

Anyone have a Bally "Beauty" bingo BG collecting dust somewhere? Have been keeping an eye out for a few years but no luck so far...

#7169 7 years ago

Got a little distracted with the holidays and things. I would like to move my SoF and selfishly I would like to see it stay local. Would prefer a cash sale, but open to trades plus cash, etc. I would prefer Williams System 11 and DMD titles.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling my clean and mostly restored SoF. Good: Playfield is a Level II restore by CaptianNeo, New Ramps (old ones will be included), new plastics, LED Displays, LED's throughout...”
2017-02-07
Northampton, MA
Viewed: 424 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7170 7 years ago

Selling an AC/DC Pro.
Also selling a TFLE.
Ads in Marketplace....

#7171 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Just listed a Demo Man in the Marketplace

Is this a fun pin?

#7172 7 years ago

Listed my EBD LE in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Bally Eight Ball Deluxe LE pinball machine. Game is in excellent condition. Here is what was done to it. -New playfield overlay -Titan Rubbers -Fully LED -alltek ligh...”
2017-02-07
South Burlington, VT
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 397 times

#7173 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Is this a fun pin?

Aren't they all fun?

#7175 7 years ago

For those of you interested, I just posts tons of pictures on my market ads for my HUO Jurassic Park and fully restores Creature. As mention these are for sale or trade.

#7176 7 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Anyone have a solid ST:TNG for sale in the RI/MA area? Shoot me a PM.

PM Sent

#7177 7 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

For those of you interested, I just posts tons of pictures on my market ads for my HUO Jurassic Park and fully restores Creature. As mention these are for sale or trade.

No offense but I saw your ad at $5k and then $4500. The only way to help your sale at $4k would be to take an hd picture of the outholes without Cliffy protectors. GLWS.

#7178 7 years ago

If you have been watching my ad that close you must have had some level of interest. I put the cliffys on there, the holes are in good shape, not perfect but good. The game has been played it's not new. Why would taking cliffys off help my sale? I think the pictures speak for themselves, the game is nice. This forum is here to help folks sell games, not for folks to criticize and troll the site about pricing, details, descriptions. I thought the multitude of photos I posted would be enough for someone to get a good feel for the games condition, if you wanted a photo of under the drop holes and had serious interest I would have no problem doing so. I think the proper thing to do would be to send me a pm requesting this, not throw me under the bus on this thread.

#7179 7 years ago

I have owne jp twice over the last 15 years and just sold a very nice one a week ago for $2600. I am not criticizing only trying to get your price for you. If the outholes look good it would go a long way to get your price as it is the achilles heel of jp. Hell, I might even buy it since i love that game so much. Only trying to help not criticize.

#7180 7 years ago

Sound good no worries, I've go a few interested, if you serious make an off and I'll pull the cliffys for you to look at

#7181 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Is this a fun pin?

It doesn't get much love here but I enjoy it whenever I play it. Lots of ramp shots. Problem is finding one in really nice condition. The head gets really beat up on this title. I have a sale pending on it at the moment.

#7182 7 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

Sound good no worries, I've go a few interested, if you serious make an off and I'll pull the cliffys for you to look at

You let me know when you are thinking about selling your Metallica. At some point I would like that in my small collection.

#7183 7 years ago

FS: North shore Boston.

RoadShow: Nice copy - but needs to be shopped. $2,500
Night Moves: Very good condition - tasteful LEDs. $1,200.
Super Straight EM: Good condition--near perfect backglass and playfield. Plays correct, but has common 4 player EM issues. $650.

PM w/ Q's, pic requests, etc. Shipping OK - all arrangements made by buyer. No Pay Pal

#7184 7 years ago

1978 Kiss Pinball (Completed Code). Original play field in nice condition. No wear. LEDs installed. Brand new reproduction backglass which
is signed by Ace frehley and Peter Criss. Typical red fade on the cabinet but presentable. Rebuilt power supply board. Altek mpu installed.
$3000 cash/carry.

#7185 7 years ago

I have an x files for sale or trade . check my ad if interested.

#7186 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

An absolute grail game has finally come up, so I have to move some titles I recently picked up for cash/space. Just looking to pass them on for what I paid. Might be listing others if necessary.
Bone Busters, Inc. - PF excellent and waxed, recently shopped with LED's, new MPU and driver boards, new PF glass and coin door lock. Very nice example. Some very minor dings on right side of cab, and one cracked plastic. Has topper but missing plastic dome. All flippers rebuilt. Plays smooth as butter. $1650
Conquest 200 EM - Game is undocumented HUO. Looks like it was barely played. PF perfect, BG is excellent with only one or two tiny little spots. All mechs in backbox are still shiny. Cab is in excellent shape, and game is clean inside and out. $475
Olympics EM - Total project game that sat in someone's garage uncovered, but I was able to get it to boot and play. PF has some artwork flaking and is dirty, cab needs some love. Reimport from France, so it has the plexi backglass that is in perfect condition. No lockdown bar, but I do have the GTB end caps which I found separately and paid quite a bit for. $200

I miss my conquest. I want this. Any way of getting it to CT?

#7187 7 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I'm on it jim!

#7188 7 years ago

Buying back games you had in the past Now do you see why I don't sell?

Your Conquest was in beautiful condition.

#7189 7 years ago

I just dropped the price on my JP for a cash sale. Pm me if interested...

#7190 7 years ago

I'm looking for an AFM, CV, WOZ, or TOM, miss my SS already, might consider a mint one as well if anyone has a nice SS. Cash or trade. I have my HUO JP, A fully restored Creature to trade and or cash. Please let me know what you have. See my market ads for details on my games.

#7191 7 years ago

Quoted from Taxman:

Your Conquest was in beautiful condition.

Like I promised yesterday, I'll let you know if the guy doesn't show up today. He's another Pinsider, and said he would be coming tonight. I wish you had chimed in sooner Jim...I'd love for the Sanctum and all the players there to enjoy this thing. Any EM game in this condition is a blessing. And this game might actually be the one you had. I bought it from a kid in South Jersey, his dad owned it for quite a while, but passed away recently. I mean how many minty Conquests are out there, and within our general NE area?

Quoted from Taxman:

Buying back games you had in the past Now do you see why I don't sell?

True dat. And I've learned this the hard way, and I'm trying to pledge not to sell games once I get the line up reasonable for now, and moving forward. If I had the space, there's probably 50 games I've had in the past that I would have never sold. I've had too many nice examples that I've let go of especially in the last two years, and my ass is getting really sore from kicking myself all the time. I'm still kicking my ass for moving my Pharaoh and Mystic.

#7192 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I mean how many minty Conquests are out there, and within our general NE area?

There was a pretty nice one on CL up here last week

#7193 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Like I promised yesterday, I'll let you know if the guy doesn't show up today. He's another Pinsider, and said he would be coming tonight. I wish you had chimed in sooner Jim...I'd love for the Sanctum and all the players there to enjoy this thing. Any EM game in this condition is a blessing. And this game might actually be the one you had. I bought it from a kid in South Jersey, his dad owned it for quite a while, but passed away recently. I mean how many minty Conquests are out there, and within our general NE area?

I will be there unless something drastic happens to me! Excited to be adding my first EM to my collection tonight.

#7194 7 years ago

I have a HUO Avengers Pro, a JackBot (all LED's) and a Central Park (EM).

#7195 7 years ago

Driving to LI tomorrow morning, anyone have anything good for sale? DMD games preferred..

#7196 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Driving to LI tomorrow morning, anyone have anything good for sale? DMD games preferred..

Nothing for sale at the moment. But I'm on the way in Jersey City right off the 1/9. PM me if you wanna play a few games and check out my collection on the way there or back. I need to lose one or two by the time my TBL gets here later this year.

#7197 7 years ago

Not selling but looking to trade away my HUO TWD LE for a super nice ToM or, MM or THLE.

#7198 7 years ago

I am looking for a nice Road Show. If anyone has one please let me know.

Thanks!!

#7199 7 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

I am looking for a nice Road Show. If anyone has one please let me know.
Thanks!!

Do a central jersey search on craigs. As of last week there was 3 road shows that came up (that's right, three).

#7200 7 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Do a central jersey search on craigs. As of last week there was 3 road shows that came up (that's right, three).

Thanks Ill check it out

There are 30,388 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/144 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.