IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 608.
#7101 7 years ago

Anyone have anything interesting to trade for a HUO ghostbusters? It's not getting the play in my basement it deserves. I don't believe there is any ghosting or cc issues.

I'm a system 11 guy, so start there but I'd listen to just about any 2/3/4/5 for 1 trades or trades plus or minus cash.

#7102 7 years ago

Trying to clear some space.

Parts - For Trade
Used, good condition - “I have a spare empty black cabinet for a Viza War. If you need one, I don't imagine you would ever find another one. It's pretty much just the lower cabinet down to the bare wo...”
2017-01-17
Ballston Spa, NY
Trade
Archived after: 50 days
Viewed: 516 times

#7103 7 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have anything interesting to trade for a HUO ghostbusters? It's not getting the play in my basement it deserves. I don't believe there is any ghosting or cc issues.
I'm a system 11 guy, so start there but I'd listen to just about any 2/3/4/5 for 1 trades or trades plus or minus cash.

Is it a pro or premium?

#7104 7 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Is it a pro or premium?

Pro

#7105 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

anyone have a wwele for 5k? There is one in market place but too far.

A friend of mine is selling his but he's not on here...only 50 plays on it. Thing is cherry. I'm pretty sure he wants more than $5k though.

#7107 7 years ago

Looking for a new pin between 3k - 4K. Doesn't need to be huo & unshopped is fine.

I prefer newer sterns i.e. Spider-Man, iron man, xmen, avengers etc. I'm open. Looking for a local deal ri Ma or Ct.

#7108 7 years ago

FS/FT HUO Saga Jurassic Park Lost World. Not documented HUO. Bought it from the second owner.
He told me it was bought new in the box. Either way beautiful. Cabinet decals looks great, playfield looks new.
Only issue is the snagger motor. I have a brand new snagger motor $200 that Steve "Balboa Rules" is installing for me.
He has been taking care of this pinball machine for years. He did the original shop job on it as well.
$3000.

#7109 7 years ago

I'm looking for a Bally Kiss for a friend. Pm me if you have one for sale.

#7110 7 years ago

Looking for nice Diamond Plate example of Rollergames.

#7111 7 years ago

WTB

Kiss Pro
Kiss Premium
TWD Premium
Hobbit
GOT pro
Xmen Pro

#7112 7 years ago

I have a Kiss LE for trade........ Looking for Totan.

#7113 7 years ago

Looking for AC/DC Prem, have the following pins for trade
NGG, TSPP (HUO), Flash Gordon (players), Night Rider (EM)

#7114 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

If you want some action, you can sell me your Catacomb.

haha "no can do"

#7115 7 years ago

Looking for an ST Pro.

#7116 7 years ago

Looking for a Black Knight 2000.

#7117 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Looking for an ST Pro.

Bundy has one at the Sanctum right now. I'd hit him up. Plays well.

#7118 7 years ago
Quoted from Frogman:

Looking for a Black Knight 2000.

I've got one I'm putting together, but it's still in a "some assembly required" state.

#7119 7 years ago

Sold a game and looking to buy a new one. Can likely travel this weekend with cash in hand if anyone has anything that sticks out and is priced affordably. I'm cool with doing work on the games but don't want any major projects at the moment.

Currently looking for:
Dirty Harry
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Who Dunnit?

PM me if you have anything you want to unload. Thanks in advance.

#7120 7 years ago

STTNG - nice condition. Clean shape, plays fine. Playfield is 8.5 out of 10, cabinet is 9/10. $3800obo.

#7121 7 years ago

Have an undocumented HUO RBION listed in the Pinside market at this moment. Willing to trade for a Walking Dead or Star Trek Pro + cash on my end. PM if interested.

#7122 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “This is a brand new in box game still strapped to the pallet. Game is #193 and it has all the upgraded mods from the factory the upgraded leds, upgraded toys, and the plastic prote...”
2017-02-02
Coaldale, PA
6,595 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 375 times
Would do a trade for another game and cash also

#7123 7 years ago

Nos Hurricane trans light and spinning disc decal if someone needs one pm me

#7124 7 years ago

Bruce in Rochester will be listing a W?D for sale

Quoted from zlorya:

Sold a game and looking to buy a new one. Can likely travel this weekend with cash in hand if anyone has anything that sticks out and is priced affordably. I'm cool with doing work on the games but don't want any major projects at the moment.
Currently looking for:
Dirty Harry
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Who Dunnit?
PM me if you have anything you want to unload. Thanks in advance.

#7125 7 years ago

Selling my Monster Bash. I'm located in Rhode Island.

Machine - For Sale
Monster Bash Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Monster Bash for sale. The PF is in excellent condition. This is one of the machines that came from the factory with the reinforcement bracket installed below the playfield. Thi...”
2017-02-03
West Greenwich, RI
8,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1010 times

#7126 7 years ago

Anyone in the Boston area do clear coating? Or have a reference?

#7127 7 years ago

Soprano's and The Simpsons Pinball party, Spiderman and Pirates of the Caribbean. PM for prices, since I can't list the prices here. Market place add will be up possibly tomorrow.

#7128 7 years ago
Quoted from Trichstorm:

Selling my Monster Bash. I'm located in Rhode Island.

Machine - For Sale
Monster BashNew!Used, working and clean “Monster Bash for sale. The PF is in excellent condition. This is one of the machines that came from the factory with the reinforcement bracket installed below the playfield. Thi...”
8,600 (Firm)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listingChange listing result

So...I got 10 responses from people who were quite interested in my MB in roughly 4 hours. Did I not ask enough for this title?? haha

#7129 7 years ago

It was too high priced, we just like to spend money

Quoted from Trichstorm:

So...I got 10 responses from people who were quite interested in my MB in roughly 4 hours. Did I not ask enough for this title?? haha

#7130 7 years ago

Bsd super playfield shopped, faded but solid. (we can re-decal it for some extra cash)
BK2000 Nice player average shape, backglass is mint $2100
Space Shuttle all original with nice playfield, cabinet and backglass $1200
Nascar Huo being shopped cabinet and playfield are mint $2400
Coming in taxi, diner, rollergames X2, few other sys 11's

#7131 7 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Bsd super playfield shopped, faded but solid. (we can re-decal it for some extra cash)
BK2000 Nice player average shape, backglass is mint $2100
Space Shuttle all original with nice playfield, cabinet and backglass $1200
Nascar Huo being shopped cabinet and playfield are mint $2400
Coming in taxi, diner, rollergames X2, few other sys 11's

PM sent for Diner and Taxi.

#7132 7 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Coming in taxi, diner

Let me know. I'd like to play Taxi and Diner.

#7133 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Let me know. I'd like to play Taxi and Diner.

I have Taxi and Diner next to each other in my collection. I want to get these for The Sanctum so everyone else can know how great the best of the system-11 games are. We had something like 55 people show up for league night last Monday. Pinball is active in CT.

#7134 7 years ago

Number One!!!

Quoted from Taxman:

I want to get these for The Sanctum so everyone else can know how great the best of the system-11 games are

Diner is a favorite of mine in your bland cookie cutter collection

#7135 7 years ago
Quoted from jespo_19:

Number One!!!

Diner is a favorite of mine in your bland cookie cutter collection

I'm going to change the shooter spring every week just to keep you from getting the skill shot.

#7136 7 years ago

I have a Monte Carlo pinball. The game works but I do not believe it is very reliable. This needs to go to someone that is willing to work on it every once in a while. I cleaned it up and led'd it. It plays well.750 or Make an offer.

#7137 7 years ago
Quoted from Trichstorm:

Obviously with all that interest lol.... probably one the most sought after classic pins right now bc of mm and afm being remade. Also depends on condition and i bet lots of the people probably wanted pics first which is why you got so much interest. Glws

#7138 7 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Soprano's and The Simpsons Pinball party, Spiderman and Pirates of the Caribbean. PM for prices, since I can't list the prices here. Market place add will be up possibly tomorrow.

You can't list prices here???

#7139 7 years ago

Prices=yes
Pics=no
-Mike

#7140 7 years ago

Anyone happen to have two working alphanumeric displays for road kings they'd be willing to part with? I have a working credit display and two working numeric displays (the lower ones) but my alphanumeric ones (the upper ones ) appear to be toast. Ideally would prefer not to have to buy a whole display set just for those two.

I have a good amount of parts I'd be willing to trade or could buy outright.

#7141 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Prices=yes
Pics=no
-Mike

I thought it was "No pics, unless linked to a FS ad and over $2K, can't list a price. Trades ok."

Gray area: I'd like to trade my Spiderman for $5000 of your dollars.

#7142 7 years ago

I have a gottlieb touch down. Cleaned up and LED'd. Some play field wear. 550 and take it home!

#7143 7 years ago

I have a really nice Jurassic park with many extras. Make an offer, might consider a trade. See my market ad.

#7144 7 years ago

I see a few of you are or were looking for a nice Scared Stiff. I might consider letting mine go but only at a good price. No pf wear, cliffys, no chips in the slingshot plastics very nice, I also have two extra sets, one has chips the other is a repro, skull mod pile with led lights, dancing boogie man with customer green LED in them, color dmd very nice original cabinet slight fade on one side. Overall very very nice condition

#7145 7 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

I see a few of you are or were looking for a nice Scared Stiff. I might consider letting mine go but only at a good price.

You're in luck! Everyone looking for one wants to buy it at a good price.

#7146 7 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-lightscameraaction-2

Lights Camera Action is still available. Will be traveling but still around on here. Send me an offer.....Trade, Cash ect.....

#7147 7 years ago

Anybody thinking of selling a Tron Le? Wtb Ad in Marketplace .

#7148 7 years ago

SS is sold pending pickup. Didn't want to sell but had to let it go, great game. I am now kicking the tires on letting my fully restored Creature go. If your looking for a CQ Creature this one is for you. New playfield, full LED, creature topper, target armor, upgraded pinbits halo light, impossible to find NOS Halo, lighted flipper buttons, high polish chrome armor and lockdown bar, new decals with stern metal edge protectors, green LED light around ramps. PM me if interested. Might consider trades as well for WOZ, CV, AFM, TOM plus cash etc. Its not going to be cheap...I still have my JP up for sale as well.

#7149 7 years ago

Will be listing my AC/DC Premium for sale later tonight when I can take some pictures.

#7150 7 years ago

Bride of Pinbot 2,300 shopped out, LEDs, ready for a new home.

There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/143?hl=dr_spidey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.