5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,447 posts
  • 781 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by bayoubilly70
  • Topic is favorited by 418 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14447 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 289.
#6851 2 years ago

Thanks for the offer. I don't think I'm going to make it down there tonight sadly. Although I do have the pieces from a burnt out grand prix myself here....didn't even think to look at it so I'll give it a shot.

If you need any under playfield parts for yours just yell. I don't have any topside parts.

Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Don't think we have one of those on hand. We have a down Grand Prix that's on the back burner. If there is one on there come grab it tonight and we'll replace it later. Getting ready for some fun there tonight.

#6852 2 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Shaking up the collection after the Holidays! Located in North NJ. These machines are fully working, completely shopped with new rubbers, balls and some have mods installed. They are from my home game room collection. I'm not looking to sell. Looking for some trades, but
if I get the right offer, I may agree to accept. Here's what's being offered:

Metallica Pro - Original run with wood back box. All LED's installed, shaker, cliffy's, white rubbers installed and shopped.
DE Time Machine - shopped, white rubbers installed, LED's.
Whirlwind - Shopped, white rubbers installe, LED's, new repro topper, Lightning mod inside topper (LED's flash blue and white)
Black Knight - Nicest around. Day one mylar installed over magna save. No Wear. Backglass is mint, shopped, white rubbers installed, LED's,
Zero playfield wear aside from minor wear around inserts. Playfield has some very minor ball swirling. Has it's original shine.

What I'm looking for:

Scared Stiff
Star Trek Premium or LE
Creature
Totan

Pictures of games are on my profile page. thanks.

#6853 2 years ago

Still looking for a new game in Providence, RI. Would love a Demolition Man, No Fear, or other flowy game. Budget is $2K

#6854 2 years ago

Have a friend thinking he wants a Bobby Orr's Power Play if anyone has one taking up space.

Thanks

Tom

#6855 2 years ago

Don't see them

#6856 2 years ago

His games are all top notch and well cared for. He is a great seller and stand up guy.

#6857 2 years ago

Click on my avatar and then click on profile. You'll see pics of the games I'm selling.

#6858 2 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Still looking for a new game in Providence, RI. Would love a Demolition Man, No Fear, or other flowy game. Budget is $2K

I have a No Fear I was thinking about selling that is right in your budget.

#6859 2 years ago

I have a TSPP up for trade (+/- cash). Ideally looking for a LOTR but open to other pins as well. PM if interested.

#6860 2 years ago

still in the hunt for the following:

Gottlieb Strikes & Spares (yes I really want one of these)
South Park
Track & Field arcade game

looking to get in the New England area (no time for long driving adventures anymore)

#6861 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

You two should totally hook up!!!

#6862 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

PM sent.

#6863 2 years ago

I have 5 DMD 's pulled from MB, BSD, CFTBL, ACDC, and Metallica. All good with no lines out and located in Goshen, NY. If you are in the area make a fair offer and take them home. Thanks

#6864 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphod:

Have a friend thinking he wants a Bobby Orr's Power Play if anyone has one taking up space.
Thanks
Tom

Mine is now gone....but they seam to come up often.

#6865 2 years ago

Looking to see what is out there trade wise....
Have a Gotlieb Lights Camera Action in decent shape, not perfect some wear and fade but a solid playing game most of you saw at pintastic. Looking for trade offers on it.

I also have a Getaway I would consider trading for a different game. Like the game but just not into it as much anymore. This one I am looking mostly to stay DMD.

Either deal can by + or - cash....

#6866 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Gottlieb Strikes & Spares (yes I really want one of these)

You can come play mine for a few hours, you will be done with it then It still gets play from the kids so not ready to sell yet.

#6867 2 years ago
Quoted from JIM_Z:

You can come play mine for a few hours, you will be done with it then It still gets play from the kids so not ready to sell yet.

I had one years ago .... sold it to make room for new Sterns and I have missed it ever since
Now that I tore down the bowling alley, I want a bowling game in its place

#6868 2 years ago

Looking for a 1970's era Gottlieb Wedgehead - one that is in extremely nice condition, preferably restored/clearcoated PF.

**also - JUST REDUCED - my CQ Indy 500 with new OEM PF, full chrome, stunning. Documented $3,200 restoration.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-cq-indianapolis-500-w-new-oem-clearcoated-pf#post-3498199

#6869 2 years ago

Looking for a judge dredd playfield that's worn or worse. Thanks

#6871 2 years ago

Nice players quality Scared Stiff. Looking for a Spiderman VE or premium Walking Dead

#6872 2 years ago

Going to list my Frankenstein in the marketplace shortly...very nice. $2100. Until then PM if interested.

#6873 2 years ago

Still have my TOTAN available, have two people coming over the weekend but still no cash in hand.

I am willing to negotiate the price... Your definitely not going to find another TOTAN this nice and with the power pins/connectors all in gold plating it's crazy, almost $1 per pin.

I'm a member of the Boston Pinball Association mailing list and several members have played my TOTAN, purchase with confidence.

Mike

Archived after 15 days
Sold for $ 7,400
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “I've finally decided to sell my Tales of the Arabian Nights pinball, the cabinet has been restored and all the electronics have been gone over. All new gold plated pins and heade...”
2016-12-23
Dover, NH
7,900 (OBO)

#6875 2 years ago

Wanted popeye!

#6878 2 years ago

Wanted a popeye after mfsrc.

#6879 2 years ago

I don't want a Popeye.

#6880 2 years ago

I don't even want Taxman.

#6881 2 years ago

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't make me feel guilty. You know I love you.

Got you

The reason Whridlsoncestood threw my name out there is he knows I just pulled mine out of The Sanctum and replaced it with a BSD. It is a players Popeye and I kept having issues getting the center Bluto ball lock scoop dialed-in. So I got mad at it and threw it into storage. (they know I have not sold anything in a while and are hoping to get me to break the seal)

#6882 2 years ago

Don't make me feel guilty. You know I love you.

#6883 2 years ago

Black hole in shop. For sale soon. Boards serviced. New plastics. LEDs. Nice cab and backglass. Still looking for SM

#6884 2 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

(they know I have not sold anything in a while and are hoping to get me to break the seal)

Do it, I need another game.

#6885 2 years ago

Devil's Dare for sale in CT, $1100.00 Going back into storage after this week. Will be posting in the Marketplace later tonight. All displays work, drop targets are erratic, though. PM if interested.

#6886 2 years ago

Looking for a LOTR. PM me if you have one. Thanks!

#6887 2 years ago

Black hole
Haunted house
Mars
Volcano
champion Pub
mustang
tom

all very nice, can sell as a package deal/ or individual. have lots of extra parts. and possibly boards

#6888 2 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Black rose
Haunted house
Mars
Volcano
all very nice, can sell as a package deal/ or individual. have lots of extra parts. and possibly boards

Send me a PM about the package deal. I might take them for The Sanctum. I'll talk with Jim about this.

#6889 2 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Send me a PM about the package deal. I might take them for The Sanctum. I'll talk with Jim about this.

taxman

I'm willing to rent a uhaul trailer and go down to grab them for you guys.

#6890 2 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

taxman
I'm willing to rent a uhaul trailer and go down to grab them for you guys.

Thanks dude, but list was updated. Black Rose ended up being a Black Hole to make a sys-80 set. We had requests for BR and MGOW so this seemed like a deal to jump on.

#6891 2 years ago

Idk if this is still available but if your looing for a black rose

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-rose-5

#6892 2 years ago

FS: Centaur with NOS playfield installed 2 months ago. Very nice original cabinet and backglass. $3,800. Will be posting an ad with pics soon.

#6893 2 years ago

Selling my restored and clear coated Superman playfield. Spared no expense to have this playfield restored by the best in the Business HSA Pinball. I was planning on having a playfield swap done on my Superman, but it's not going to happen. Check out the pictures on HSA it was their top rated playfield for December. Here is the link. You will not find a better looking Superman playfield anywhere.
Thanks

http://www.hsapinball.com/HSA_PINBALL/hsa092716supermans2al.html

#6894 2 years ago

Looking to trade/possibly sell my T3,
decent cabinet, works and plays great, strong flippers, plays smooth.

I value it somewhere in the 2500 range, give or take. I'd be interested in a WPT, possibly something else..who knows.

#6895 2 years ago
Quoted from aldo:

Selling my restored and clear coated Superman playfield. Spared no expense to have this playfield restored by the best in the Business HSA Pinball. I was planning on having a playfield swap done on my Superman, but it's not going to happen. Check out the pictures on HSA it was their top rated playfield for December. Here is the link. You will not find a better looking Superman playfield anywhere.
Thanks
http://www.hsapinball.com/HSA_PINBALL/hsa092716supermans2al.html

Wow!! What a great job they did on that restore. They brought that back from the grave and turned it into a work of art! Love it!

#6896 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Looking to trade/possibly sell my T3,
decent cabinet, works and plays great, strong flippers, plays smooth.
I value it somewhere in the 2500 range, give or take. I'd be interested in a WPT, possibly something else..who knows.

Ed Cianci has a WPT, send him a pm

#6897 2 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Ed Cianci has a WPT, send him a pm

Did, we were close but this is back up for trade.

#6898 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Did, we were close but this is back up for trade.

Gotcha. I now really want a WPT after watching all these gameplay videos. Hopefully my tax return is good!

#6899 2 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Wow!! What a great job they did on that restore. They brought that back from the grave and turned it into a work of art! Love it!

Yes thanks they do great work

#6900 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a nice IJ4?..... GOT pro is on my mind for a next pin

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 64.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 229.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 229.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 14447 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 289.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside