5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,434 posts
  • 780 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Jgel
  • Topic is favorited by 417 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14434 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 289.
#6751 2 years ago

Returning to the selling/buying side of things to get this thread back on track....

Anybody have a 15, 30 60 or any other cocktail table multicade they are looking to part with? Friend of mine wants one for Christmas, and he said Pac Man is a must. He wants a two-player sit down for his kids, so it has to be a cocktail. He's new to the hobby and just bought his first pin, so I'd like to try and hook him up. Let me know or shoot me a PM.

#6752 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Returning to the selling/buying side of things to get this thread back on track....
Anybody have a 15, 30 60 or any other cocktail table multicade they are looking to part with? Friend of mine wants one for Christmas, and he said Pac Man is a must. He wants a two-player sit down for his kids, so it has to be a cocktail. He's new to the hobby and just bought his first pin, so I'd like to try and hook him up. Let me know or shoot me a PM.

Depending on how far your friend wants to go, there is one for sale in the Rochester Craigslist.

rochester.craigslist.org link

I have no idea what these go for, but they are asking $1,300.

#6753 2 years ago

Cool, thanks. I'll take a look.

#6754 2 years ago

Still hunting for a really nice TSPP.

Fellow Pinsider has one and it's even in my neighborhood. But it spent some time on route and I think I'm really after a minty and pretty one and am ok spending a bit more to get it.

Seems like there were a lot six months ago.

#6755 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I saw this one on craigslist hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link Its nice to have the trackball

#6756 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

This is for the 3 pinsiders who downvoted me: I apologize in advance for this post and I hope I don't get downvotes for this post. I just don't get how someone could be so harsh to downvote a post I made about wanting a BSD. I mean, I got the money and I'm willing to pay for shipping. What's the big deal? To downvote a post on a potential sale like that is beyond me.
So I'm from TX and I'm not supposed to post here? Is that the issue here? Does this mean you guys only sell to people in the North East? Pinside is a big community and we should all help and respect each other. Downvoting me for wanting to buy a BSD is childish in my opinion.
To the rest who didn't downvoted me: Thank you very much for accepting my post. I got money to spend, who wants to sell me a nice BSD? Yes, I'm in Texas and yes I will pay for shipping and yes I will pay you via Electronic bank wire. Colsond3 Thanks! You rock man!

George, since you asked, the reason I downvoted your post is because you are here in a regional thread asking to buy a game from long distance and I learned first hand that you are a (edit)...difficult person...to deal with in such a transaction. Our conversation started with you asking about payment options and a few close-up pic requests (and you saying you're a "serious buyer") and turned into an endless barrage of questions, pic requests, video requests, most of which were already covered. And after I obliged, you insult me by saying you "for sure can not pay $x plus shipping", then once I offer it for a few hundred less, you go from saying "I might buy it before he [another interested person] shows..." to asking me MORE questions that were already covered. This, to me, indicates that you do not respect my time and were not truly interested in buying the machine.

So I wouldn't say my downvote was childish. I don't blame you for wanting a BSD but you won't find one through me or others in this area who value their time. Good luck in your search, I truly hope a nice BSD turns up in your area.

Back to the Northeast US for sale thread...

#6757 2 years ago

May be selling my GBLE. Anyone looking? Toying with the idea at the moment.

#6758 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Sent you a pm. Really nice 60in1 cocktail w new lcd screen in South Jersey at my friends.

#6759 2 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

George, since you asked, the reason I downvoted your post is because you are here in a regional thread asking to buy a game from long distance and I learned first hand that you are a (edit)...difficult person...to deal with in such a transaction. Our conversation started with you asking about payment options and a few close-up pic requests (and you saying you're a "serious buyer") and turned into an endless barrage of questions, pic requests, video requests, most of which were already covered. And after I obliged, you insult me by saying you "for sure can not pay $x plus shipping", then once I offer it for a few hundred less, you go from saying "I might buy it before he [another interested person] shows..." to asking me MORE questions that were already covered. This, to me, indicates that you do not respect my time and were not truly interested in buying the machine.
So I wouldn't say my downvote was childish. I don't blame you for wanting a BSD but you won't find one through me or others in this area who value their time. Good luck in your search, I truly hope a nice BSD turns up in your area.
Back to the Northeast US for sale thread...

Bill: That is not how things went down at all! First of all, yes, of course I asked for lots of pictures and video. It's hard buying a pinball machine long distance without all the pictures you can get.

After looking at some of your pics, I noticed some damage and I asked you if the price was "firm" or if you were willing to come down on the price a bit. You immediately told me "the price is firm George" I politely told you I could not pay you 3,100 plus shipping due to the damage I saw on the cabinet and in one of the dracula inserts (remember?)

If you would have come down on the price just a tad, I would have bought it. Sorry but I just don't think your machine is worth what you are asking for. That is why people request pics and videos. Sorry but you did not mentioned the insert damage and the cabinet damage in your ad so that is the reason why I felt I had the right to ask for a better price. You declined and the deal fell through. I did not request pictures and video just to waste your time! Unfortunately a lot of people don't mention stuff that should be mentioned and then STI shows up with big a big surprise! I did not want to post this because I honestly think you are a nice guy but I have to respond to you. Sorry about the misunderstanding. Hey, you even wished me "Happy Holidays" that day! Remember? I thought we had ended the conversation in good terms man! Take care and Sorry again for the misunderstanding

#6760 2 years ago

I even told you to get back to me if you decide to lower the price!

#6761 2 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

Still hunting for a really nice TSPP.
Fellow Pinsider has one and it's even in my neighborhood. But it spent some time on route and I think I'm really after a minty and pretty one and am ok spending a bit more to get it.
Seems like there were a lot six months ago.

Where are you located?

#6762 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Bill: That is not how things went down at all! First of all, yes, of course I asked for lots of pictures and video. It's hard buying a pinball machine long distance without all the pictures you can get.
After looking at some of your pics, I noticed some damage and I asked you if the price was "firm" or if you were willing to come down on the price a bit. You immediately told me "the price is firm George" I politely told you I could not pay you 3,100 plus shipping due to the damage I saw on the cabinet and in one of the dracula inserts (remember?)
If you would have come down on the price just a tad, I would have bought it. Sorry but I just don't think your machine is worth what you are asking for. That is why people request pics and videos. Sorry but you did not mentioned the insert damage and the cabinet damage in your ad so that is the reason why I felt I had the right to ask for a better price. You declined and the deal fell through. I did not request pictures and video just to waste your time! Unfortunately a lot of people don't mention stuff that should be mentioned and then STI shows up with big a big surprise! I did not want to post this because I honestly think you are a nice guy but I have to respond to you. Sorry about the misunderstanding. Hey, you even wished me "Happy Holidays" that day! Remember? I thought we had ended the conversation in good terms man! Take care and Sorry again for the misunderstanding

You have me confused with another seller. I am Ryan, not Bill. I have not had a BSD for sale in a while.

Look it doesn't matter. Let's not clutter up this thread. I have no hard feelings, I just wanted to give you an explanation for the downvote as you requested. But it's just a downvote. Here, I'll give you an upvote on your last post since it seems so fitting. Oh, and Happy Holidays.

#6763 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Probably because the dude's in Texas.
Somewhat similar to the post from someone earlier looking for location pinball in Boston who lead off with "Debated about starting a new topic but figured more people here would see it."
Perhaps we should do away with topics and just have one big message dump?

If someone feels the need to downvote a post from a guy looking to buy a game in a different part of the country and then you suggest "Perhaps we should do away with topics and just have one big message dump?" for the solution, there are issues that transcend pinside...and the internet. This type of behavior is what turned me from a daily reader into a guy that checks in every few months to see whats for sale.

#6764 2 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

You have me confused with another seller. I am Ryan, not Bill. I have not had a BSD for sale in a while.
Look it doesn't matter. Let's not clutter up this thread. I have no hard feelings, I just wanted to give you an explanation for the downvote as you requested. But it's just a downvote. Here, I'll give you an upvote on your last post since it seems so fitting. Oh, and Happy Holidays.

Oh shoot! Sorry Ryan! Yeah man let's just drop this whole deal. Happy holidays from Texas!

#6765 2 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Where are you located?

About an hour northwest of Philadelphia.

#6766 2 years ago

Looking for a nice jy, dr who, ma, cv, original mm, ngg, and maybe a nice williams ij.

#6767 2 years ago

Anyone check out the Future Spa in Baltimore Craig's List for $900? Love the crazy theme of that one, never played it though.

#6768 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Looking for a nice jy, dr who, ma, cv, original mm, ngg, and maybe a nice williams ij.

Who isn't...

#6769 2 years ago

I was thinking the same thing
I would like to find a TX sector

#6770 2 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

May be selling my GBLE. Anyone looking? Toying with the idea at the moment.

Location?

#6771 2 years ago

Texas

#6772 2 years ago
#6775 2 years ago

Not modivated, but just thinking....May be interested in trading TFTC (+$) for POTC

#6776 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I have a two-player Arcade Legends cocktail currently on eBay and Craigslist (Hudson Valley NY) in excellent condition with 80 games on it including Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man. I'd take 1,300 for it if he is interested. Thanks

#6777 2 years ago

Archived after 10 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Selling an Huo Star Trek Le w/ mods. Has Laseriffic Topper, Vengeance Led Mod, Bird of Prey Mod, Custom Mirror Blades,Mirrored Flipper Buttons, Mirrored Flippers w/Superbands,Custo...”
2016-12-16
Baltimore, MD
7,400 (OBO)

#6778 2 years ago

Archived after 10 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Selling an Huo AC/DC Premium Pinball Refinery Edition.Over $1500 in Mods.Total Rock Concert Mod($500),Backbox Led's tied into TRC, Laseriffic Topper Tied into the Left Train Ramp,...”
2016-12-16
Baltimore, MD
7,700 (OBO)

#6779 2 years ago

Looking for a Bally Atlantis. I have one I can grab but need a game to trade for it. Pre DMD with multiball. Anyone have something like that?

-Jim

#6780 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42915

Just listed my CQ Indy 500, new OEM PF and chromed out - gorgeous.

#6781 2 years ago

I have a very nice, restored SoF that I will be listing soon. Hoping the lighting will be ok enough to snap some pics and list it in market tomorrow. Level II cleared and touched PF, new plastics, new ramps, LED displays, LED throughout, all mechs got new springs, sleeves, new stand up targets, rebuilt flippers.....

#6782 2 years ago

Nice playing 1988 Williams Jokerz, nice playfield, top display is dead. See fs thread for pictures,
$900 firm.

#6783 2 years ago

Got a high speed that needs it's flippers fixed. Plunger link snapped and left the coil plunger inside the coil. Haven't had a chance to touch it since it happened. $1000. Cabinet is so so but playfield and backglass are decent.

That work?

Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Looking for a Bally Atlantis. I have one I can grab but need a game to trade for it. Pre DMD with multiball. Anyone have something like that?
-Jim

#6784 2 years ago

SafeCracker is sold. FYI... It went to a guy in Texas

#6786 2 years ago

I've got a real nice one of a kind JP up for sale if anyone is interested. It's in the marketplace ads, many many upgrades and fantastic condition. Taking offers...

#6787 2 years ago

Replaced the top glass display on Jokerz, game now works and plays great. Nice overall pin.
$1000

Now SOLD

#6788 2 years ago

Greatly Reduced Prices on my STLE and AC/DC Premium ...
STLE was $8200...Now $7400 or Best Offer
AC/DC Premium Pinball Refinery Edition was $8300...Now $7700 or Best Offer
No Trades please.....Located in Baltimore, Maryland

Archived after 10 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Selling an Huo Star Trek Le w/ mods. Has Laseriffic Topper, Vengeance Led Mod, Bird of Prey Mod, Custom Mirror Blades,Mirrored Flipper Buttons, Mirrored Flippers w/Superbands,Custo...”
2016-12-16
Baltimore, MD
7,400 (OBO)
Archived after 10 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Selling an Huo AC/DC Premium Pinball Refinery Edition.Over $1500 in Mods.Total Rock Concert Mod($500),Backbox Led's tied into TRC, Laseriffic Topper Tied into the Left Train Ramp,...”
2016-12-16
Baltimore, MD
7,700 (OBO)

#6789 2 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Greatly Reduced Prices on my STLE and AC/DC Premium ...
STLE was $8200...Now $7400 or Best Offer
AC/DC Premium Pinball Refinery Edition was $8300...Now $7700 or Best Offer
No Trades please.....

Where are you located? Might help sale

#6790 2 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

I've got a real nice one of a kind JP up for sale if anyone is interested. It's in the marketplace ads, many many upgrades and fantastic condition. Taking offers...

Documented HUO JP?

Also do you have pics of the outholes without the cliffys?

#6791 2 years ago

So, we can post here without ads now? Confused.

#6792 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

It comes and goes.

The thread was fine how it was really wish they hadn't started messing with it.

#6793 2 years ago

Sopranos is sold, still have WPT & STTNG available. Open to trade offers. I can add cash.

#6794 2 years ago

Looking for a mint batman forever BF. Something that fits into the HUO category. Willing to pay for the condition as its a grail pin.

#6795 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I associated ads with my comments.
Can't speak for everyone else...

#6796 2 years ago

I have stuff for sale as well. I posted it in here but my post was REMOVED by a moderator. I didn't post a classified add yet because I haven't had a chance to take pictures. I guess if anyone wants to know what I have available, or what will be available check my current pinside collection out.

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/eabundy/collection

Once I have pictures, and if my games weren't sold locally I will have an ad up in the marketplace.

#6797 2 years ago

I still have a minty IM w a stupid amount of mods for sale. Lowered to 5k. The mods alone, for those that add these, cost around 800$ that were added in the last year alone so price wise not too shabby for a under 300 play game. Check posting for more really want to get another game but have to move this first.

#6798 2 years ago

Wanted X-Men LE thanks

#6799 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Quoted from eabundy:

I have stuff for sale as well. I posted it in here but my post was REMOVED by a moderator.

When I've listed games in here, the info I've gotten from Mods when they removed the info was that any game under $1500 can be listed or "referenced" without a problem (of course now minus photos). It might even be up to $2k, don't remember off the top of my head. Posts with references to sales with anything priced above that can be flagged or removed by Mods if there is no accompanying Marketplace ad in the post. Of course, I have yet to see this enforced globally in the thread, and it just seems like they are selecting random posts or editing a few out of the many.

Like CrazyLevi said, I have no idea why they started playing with it in the first place. (well, other than obviously for fee generation). This thread was just fine the way it was, and I never noticed a lacking of marketplace ads regardless.

#6800 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

When I've listed games in here, the info I've gotten from Mods when they removed the info was that any game under $1500 can be listed or "referenced" without a problem (of course now minus photos). It might even be up to $2k, don't remember off the top of my head.

As a compromise for the regional threads, Robin indicated that under $3k, and you can post in a regional thread without an accompanying marketplace ad, but if you want to post photos, you'll have to list it in the marketplace.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 254.99
$ 229.99
$ 59.99
Hardware
Chroma Pinball
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 499.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 23.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 89.00
$ 799.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 349.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 199.99
$ 92.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 14434 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 289.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside