5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,370 posts
  • 778 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 54 seconds ago by Outlanes
  • Topic is favorited by 417 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14370 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 288.
#6651 2 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

$300 for golden tee 05 in RI on the mass line with the big monitor and 13 courses - or 15 - i haven't played it in years so i don't remeber how many - no burn on monitor - i have owned it a good 10 plus years i think - works fine as i tried it before posting it. thanks ed

PM sent on behalf of a friend!

#6652 2 years ago
Quoted from henhel:

Well it is official. Lanes and Games in Boston has no more pinball or anything else for that matter. The owner Mike has sold the land to an apartment developer which makes sense because it is most definitely a prime location. I was only there a hand full of times because of how far it was for me to go. I know it was frequented by many Bostonians who are going to miss it dearly. The machines were always fine tuned and ready for play, and you know what although I did not head there much I will miss it too. Good luck Mike on all your future endeavors.

Please get your facts straight before you post. This is why I'm not on Pinside much, information is seldom accurate. I am NOT the owner of Lanes and Games, I just operated the arcade there. The owner of Lanes and Games decided to sell the property out from underneath me which has destroyed my arcade. I will continue to support and try and expand pinball in the Boston area. Seeing L+G close is difficult for me so please put the blame where it truly lies, not with me.

#6653 2 years ago

I have a HUO Terminator 3 for sale. It's the chrome special edition that was sold through pinballsales.com with Steve Ritchie signed translite. Asking $3200 or BO. Might be interested in trading towards a HUO Nascar. Please let me know if you have an interest and I'll get some pics together. Thanks. Mike

#6654 2 years ago

If I had the money I would open a arcade. My wife and I enjoy them. Last night we started working on our comet for our winter project. I'm still looking to have the playfield repaired. Hope to have it back in service soon.

#6655 2 years ago

Put the T2 ad up here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42227

Follow the link in the ad for a ton of high-res pictures. Let me know what you'd like to trade...

#6656 2 years ago

Buddy of mine is selling an absolutely mint HUO Nascar. Leds. Beautiful - 3100.

#6657 2 years ago

Anybody selling an Ice Cold Beer or 10ft. Skeeball in the area?

-Doug

#6658 2 years ago

Looking for a Mustang Pro and will be in NJ on Sunday.

#6659 2 years ago
Quoted from Number41:

PM sent on behalf of a friend!

Good now I don't have to stress about wanting this

#6660 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Debated about starting a new topic but figured more people here would see it. Next October I will be making my first ever trip to Boston, specifically to watch the Boston Celtics play at TD Garden. I will be in town for a day for sure and possibly two days. I was wondering if there are any good places to play some pinball in the area and if you guys could give me some suggestions. Thanks in advance!
Chad

#1 don't call it the TD Garden... it's just the Garden - screw TD. Actually they are better then Fleet but still sucks to have the ads...

#2 - Flat Top Johnnies in Cambridge (Kendell Sq) has a good lineup and they have darts and pool (and Golden Tee I think) It's a good place.

#6661 2 years ago

Nice Sopranos listed in the marketplace. Previously routed but owner sold it because it wasn't making money. Some minor touch ups & scuffs but solid cabinet & nice playfield. Shopped W/LED's.. Open to offers & trades.

Archived after 17 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Up for sale is a very nice Stern Sopranos. Game has just been shopped with all new rubber and LED's added. Playfield has no wear. The boat dock plastic is cracked but all others...”
2016-11-29
Lehigh Valley, PA

#6662 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Nice Sopranos listed in the marketplace. Previously routed but owner sold it because it wasn't making money. Some minor touch ups & scuffs but solid cabinet & nice playfield. Shopped W/LED's.. Open to offers & trades.
machinefor salePlaced 2016-11-28 21:58 (2 days ago)For sale: The Sopranos“Up for sale is a very nice Stern Sopranos.
Wish I had cash for this Great seller!

Game has just been shopped with all new rubber and LED's added.

Playfield has no wear...” $ 3,800 Butch2099 Lehigh Valley, PA Shopped

Wish I had cash for this. Great seller!

#6663 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Please get your facts straight before you post. This is why I'm not on Pinside much, information is seldom accurate. I am NOT the owner of Lanes and Games, I just operated the arcade there. The owner of Lanes and Games decided to sell the property out from underneath me which has destroyed my arcade. I will continue to support and try and expand pinball in the Boston area. Seeing L+G close is difficult for me so please put the blame where it truly lies, not with me.

Hey Mike,

I recently ( a couple of weeks ago) played quite a bit of the Ghostbusters Pro and Spidey you have at Lanes and Games. Excellent job. The machines are clean and well operating. Are the machines gone already?

Mick

#6664 2 years ago

Archived after 50 days
Not sold
Parts - For Trade
Used, good condition “I have a spare empty black cabinet for a Viza War. If you need one, I don't imagine you would ever find another one. It's pretty much just the lower cabinet down to the bare wo...”
2017-01-17
Ballston Spa, NY
Trade

#6665 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Wish I had cash for this. Great seller!

That's what happens when you use money for bills instead of fun stuff!

#6666 2 years ago

Restored fun house price drop.

New play field, decals, targets, rubbers. Pingraphics side blades. Full led convention. Beautiful game.

$4700 or trade for Lotr or Sterns Star Trek pro plus or minus cash.

Sent from my iPhone

#6667 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Hey Mike,
I recently ( a couple of weeks ago) played quite a bit of the Ghostbusters Pro and Spidey you have at Lanes and Games. Excellent job. The machines are clean and well operating. Are the machines gone already?
Mick

Yes, they are gone. There are no longer any pins at L+G. I still have to see if the owner wants me to leave the other games there until he closes. Are you a member of BPA or NEACF? The new owner of the pins will post soon where they are going.

#6668 2 years ago

Archived after 15 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
The Hobbit Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Item description: Selling my HUO Hobbit LE, Game # 133 (Original Owner). Very low plays, latest code installed (V 1.90). InvisiGlass, shaker, like new, not a scratch on it. Titan s...”
2016-11-26
Vienna, VA
7,300 (OBO)

Still available, price lowered to $7300

#6669 2 years ago

Star Trek Pro - Located in Salem, NH
$4600
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-pro-2
Added over 3 years ago: Buyer was coming over today and just responded as a no show over night.
My ST Property is available again.

Added over 3 years ago: Star Trek Pro

#6670 2 years ago

Thinking about listing my Frankenstein if anybody might be interested. PF and cab are excellent. If so, shoot me a PM.

#6671 2 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Good now I don't have to stress about wanting this

Hah - and I think we just met at DaveH's place last night (I was playing Game of Thrones and LOTR).

#6672 2 years ago

Black Hole $1800
Twilight Zone $5900
Banzai Run $4500

Located in South Jersey. All priced for fast sale.

#6673 2 years ago
Quoted from Number41:

Hah - and I think we just met at DaveH's place last night (I was playing Game of Thrones and LOTR).

Yes we did! Nice to meet you. Haha
And on golden tee... ed is a great guy to deal with if you haven't met him.

See you at the next one.

#6674 2 years ago

Im headed up 91 tomorrow morning and have room to drop off teed off, DE simpsons or NGS. Let me know if you are interested.

#6675 2 years ago

golden tee left this morning - thanks ed

#6676 2 years ago

Off road thunder stand up version. New monitor $500 BO

#6677 2 years ago

Beautiful scared stiff with color dmd for trade.

Looking for a Very nice LOTR plus cash

#6678 2 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Beautiful scared stiff with color dmd for trade.
Looking for a Very nice LOTR plus cash

Don't do it!
One of my top favorite Pintastic machines

#6679 2 years ago
Quoted from Quint:

Don't do it!

Crap! We have to stop this sale by spreading lies. Folks, don't listen to what the Pintastic attendees say about this SS. This one is a POS. Doesn't work. Awful lighting. Looks like it was housed in a Bulgarian roadhouse for years. Avoid at all costs!

Sheesh. Next thing you know Gabe will be selling his Tales from the Crypt. Playing these two games alone was worth 20% of the Pntastic ticket price.

#6680 2 years ago

I have the following for sale / trade :

Jackbot $2400
Riverboat Gambler $ 1700
Taxi $ 1900

PM me if interested

Ads coming tomorrow !

#6681 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Looking for a Mustang Pro and will be in NJ on Sunday.

I'll have one next week, but not heading to NJ.

#6682 2 years ago

Anyone have an X-files they want to sell? I'm looking for an X-mas gift for a family member. I'm in Connecticut.

#6683 2 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Anyone have an X-files they want to sell? I'm looking for an X-mas gift for a family member. I'm in Connecticut.

Just saw one pop up in PA today: philadelphia.craigslist.org link

#6684 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Just saw one pop up in PA today: philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Thank you for the heads up. While very much appreciated - I have a strict policy of not doing craigslist. Early in my collecting career I dealt with bidding wars and getting in cars driving halfway only to have something sold out from under me. Now I just like to deal with fellow collectors on here or on KLOV (I'm a vid guy too!). I've paid a few bucks more from time to time but I value my time and my sanity and I have also met a lot of awesome people along the way!

If that post is anyone on here please reach out!

#6685 2 years ago

If that post is anyone on here please reach out!

That one on CL isn't mine, but I have one at the shop right now. Boards reflowed, brand new filing cab and motor mech (only one Marco had, and it did cost a little). Nice cab, full LED. PM me if interested.

#6686 2 years ago

Debating on cleaning house and moving a good portion of my games. Not 100% sure yet on what's going, but PM me if interested in anything in the collection (other than BSD, Bally Vampire and BF).

#6687 2 years ago

Hello all!

I'm selling these two...

Archived after 21 days
Sold for $ 3,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Hello! I'm selling my Bram Stoker's Dracula pinball. Overall, it's in excellent condition. It is fully working. Yes the Mist Ball works. No credit dot. Backglass is perfect as is ...”
2016-12-07
West Deptford, NJ
3,100 (Firm)
Archived after 6 days
Sold for $ 1,900
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Hello! I'm selling my F14 Tomcat pinball. Overall, it's in excellent condition. It is fully working. The displays are in perfect working condition. Playfield is excellent. It was...”
2016-12-07
West Deptford, NJ
1,900 (Firm)

Thanks!

, Bill

#6688 2 years ago

Considering trading my Guns & Roses.

Shopped. ColorLED, PinballPro Speakers, Cointaker LEDs, Cliffys, NEW GnR ramps, rubber, balls, legs, bolts, levelers, buttons, flipper bats/coils/stops, new drop targets, target decals, plastic protectors, leds under cab, led lit buttons, Lit back board, back board decal, NVRAM, and more I am not thinking of at the moment.

Would ideally like:
Addams Family
Theater of Magic
Indiana Jones

Would consider +cash:
Star Trek Next Gen
Judge Dredd
Dracula
No Good Gofers
Other Bally Williams DMDs

#6689 2 years ago
Quoted from scottmaggie:

Considering trading my Guns & Roses.
Shopped. ColorLED, PinballPro Speakers, Cointaker LEDs, Cliffys, NEW GnR ramps, rubber, balls, legs, bolts, levelers, buttons, flipper bats/coils/stops, new drop targets, target decals, plastic protectors, leds under cab, led lit buttons, Lit back board, back board decal, NVRAM, and more I am not thinking of at the moment.
Would ideally like:
Addams Family
Theater of Magic
Indiana Jones
Would consider +cash:
Star Trek Next Gen
Judge Dredd
Dracula
No Good Gofers
Other Bally Williams DMDs

pm sent

#6690 2 years ago
Quoted from Quint:

Don't do it!

You guys crack me up!

#6691 2 years ago
Quoted from raisindot:

Crap! We have to stop this sale by spreading lies. Folks, don't listen to what the Pintastic attendees say about this SS. This one is a POS. Doesn't work. Awful lighting. Looks like it was housed in a Bulgarian roadhouse for years. Avoid at all costs!
Sheesh. Next thing you know Gabe will be selling his Tales from the Crypt. Playing these two games alone was worth 20% of the Pntastic ticket price.

TFTC is not leaving. My pimped TOTAN will be at pintastic this year as well.

#6693 2 years ago

I have a few pins just about ready to go, will be in market later next week.

Blackhole, shopped, leds, new titan rubbers, new plastics, new cpu, rottendog pop bumper boards, ground mods done, new playfield window etc. 2,200 obo

NBA Fastbreak, shopped out, nice condition overall also 2,200 obo

Road Show, shopped out, tons of leds, no errors looks and plays good 2,800

soon, bride of pinbot, earthshaker, demolition man, swords of fury

#6695 2 years ago

Archived after 15 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
The Hobbit Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Item description: Selling my HUO Hobbit LE, Game # 133 (Original Owner). Very low plays, latest code installed (V 1.90). InvisiGlass, shaker, like new, not a scratch on it. Titan s...”
2016-11-26
Vienna, VA
7,300 (OBO)

Price lowered to $7200 for local pick up only

#6696 2 years ago

Anyone out there hunting for boards for Zaccaria pinballs? I have an untested 1B1167/0 power supply available.

#6697 2 years ago

Looking for a nice mousin around.....

#6698 2 years ago

Anyone in New England have a decent Pharaoh or Stern Galaxy they'd like to sell?

#6699 2 years ago

Christmas sale.... Creech $5950 ad in marketplace per regional thread rules.

#6700 2 years ago
Quoted from Krakatoa:

Anyone in New England have a decent Pharaoh or Stern Galaxy they'd like to sell?

I know Colson picked up a Pharoah and he's considering moving some titles. Yeah he's in PA but how bad do you want a Pharoah?

Quoted from Colsond3:

Debating on cleaning house and moving a good portion of my games. Not 100% sure yet on what's going, but PM me if interested in anything in the collection (other than BSD, Bally Vampire and BF).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 289.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 53.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 9.99
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 1,400.00
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 14370 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 288.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside