IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,388 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 608.
#6501 7 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

$2100. Cleaned up, no credit dot, waxed, rubbers, leds, new balls and all that. There's a broken off plastic that needs to be replaced.
I'll be going to the Gettysburg auction to drop off a few things so I can meet there.
machinefor salePlaced 2016-10-24 04:52 (15 days ago)For sale: Demolition Man (Williams, 1994)“Demolition man pinball in pretty nice condition. The playfield is in great shape. Cleaned up, waxed, new balls, new rubbers, leds....” $ 2,500 (OBO) ryandimx Doylestown, PA Used, working and clean

Winner of a deal here

#6502 7 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

Just wanted to give a great recommendation to Rob (Gwaxt72) with Rockland Pinball.
I bought two top 10 games from Rob and I could not be more pleased with the service.
Highly recommend buying from Rob!!

Top 10 games...?

#6503 7 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

Just wanted to give a great recommendation to Rob (Gwaxt72) with Rockland Pinball.
I bought two top 10 games from Rob and I could not be more pleased with the service.
Highly recommend buying from Rob!!

2nd this. Finally set up and played our first purchase from Rob in the game room last night and it was a great transaction. I'd post a photo of the beauty (pearly clean ST Pro), but apparently we can't post photos in the NE FS Thread now (even if it's not a FS post)...? Either way, great seller alert.

#6504 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Black Hole in good working and cosmetic condition. It has a new MPU board. Game has been shopped out with new plastics, leds and rubbers.”
2016-12-02
Cinnaminson, NJ
1,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 577 times

Selling a nice Black Hole recently shopped out with new plastics, LEDs and titan clear rubbers. The game looks amazing! Purchase by this weekend and I will include a fully populated spare playfield.

#6505 7 years ago

Also, I had a few responses, but nothing really met everything the family wanted, so I'll give it another go...

WTB: Nice EM Machine. Preferences = 1970s era, fully working, clean, excellent PF & BG, solid cabinet, theme appropriate for kids (not too heavy on T&A everywhere), and multiplayer. Bonus points if it's a Target Alpha, Grand Prix, Capt. Fantastic (this is as about as T&A-heavy as we'd go), or anything Space/Bowling/Cowboy/Americana Theme.

PS - Looking for machines within 2, maybe 3 hours of Haverhill, MA, extra bonus points if you're local and can deliver (I can help with lifting and have appliance dolly).

#6506 7 years ago

Hello all, I'm brand-new here and I'm looking to get into the lovely hobby of pinball collecting

I don't really no where to start, but I'm really into fixing things, so I suppose I'd love to get a rough, fixer-upper of a table that doesn't have to look good, just one that I can play hard
If there's anyone out there near the Capitol Region (Albany) with some really rough tables, that may or may not work, let me know! I'd like to stay under the $400 range if possible. I can travel some distance, say 50-100 miles.
Thank you all in advance!

#6507 7 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Hello all, I'm brand-new here and I'm looking to get into the lovely hobby of pinball collecting
I don't really no where to start, but I'm really into fixing things, so I suppose I'd love to get a rough, fixer-upper of a table that doesn't have to look good, just one that I can play hard
If there's anyone out there near the Capitol Region (Albany) with some really rough tables, that may or may not work, let me know! I'd like to stay under the $400 range if possible. I can travel some distance, say 50-100 miles.

Your in George Riley country. Look him up on mr pinball classifieds. He is local and will have something for you.

#6508 7 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Also, I had a few responses, but nothing really met everything the family wanted, so I'll give it another go...
WTB: Nice EM Machine. Preferences = 1970s era, fully working, clean, excellent PF & BG, solid cabinet, theme appropriate for kids (not too heavy on T&A everywhere), and multiplayer. Bonus points if it's a Target Alpha, Grand Prix, Capt. Fantastic (this is as about as T&A-heavy as we'd go), or anything Space/Bowling/Cowboy/Americana Theme.
PS - Looking for machines within 2, maybe 3 hours of Haverhill, MA, extra bonus points if you're local and can deliver (I can help with lifting and have appliance dolly).

Captain fantastic is very t&a, relatively speaking.

#6509 7 years ago

Price drop on a very nice JP $2300 PM me if interested.

#6510 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Agreed, but it's not wildly in your face like it is on some other pins. It's an Elton John pin with some tightly clothed chicks hanging around, Sir Elton being the focal point. Plus it's one of my favorite EM's so I'm giving that game a bit of leeway.

#6511 7 years ago

williams grand prix in warwick ri - this machine is in a vacant house as the owner left it behind in the basement - machine looks good and is in nice shape - everything seemed to work as i tested it quickly - i told the realtor i would help her sell it - i told her it's worth 500-800. she said 500 would be great. i have the code so you can go get it - she can meet you there also but i'm sure she won't help carry it - i explained to her it comes apart and people can do it by themselves.

#6512 7 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Your in George Riley country. Look him up on mr pinball classifieds. He is local and will have something for you.

However, not in your price range.

#6513 7 years ago

Beautiful Demo man and LAH listed in the market place, just reduced price on Demo.. 2 VERY nice machines.

#6514 7 years ago

If I wasn't full up I'd love to have a LAH. Sorry to hear you're cutting back. I thought you said you were holding those machines for someone?

#6515 7 years ago

Long UGLY story that really really went bad. Since we are not on speaking terms, I need to pay off 8K worth of debt that went into the games that were taken, that were then sold for 8K in profit... SO I have no choice now. Don't want to do this, REALLY do not want to do this, but have to. Loaded up LW3 and Dredd today with NAVL so I have a start on getting it paid off.

#6516 7 years ago

Sorry bud, you just can't catch a break...

#6517 7 years ago

For Sale : Star Trek LE. I had tried to trade this game but I picked up a couple new games and now it needs to go. I will miss it but you can love it

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “*** Price Reduced *** Up for sale my Star Trek LE game #343. Bought NIB about 3 years ago and it's never been moved. The game is in perfect shape and has been meticulously mainta...”
2016-11-09
Woodbridge, CT
7,800 (OBO)
Viewed: 491 times

#6518 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Sorry bud, you just can't catch a break...

At least I have a loving wife and son, a roof over my head... I am ok. Wish I had the health part too, but it is what it is. Just need to move these last 2, at least my pride and joy will not be leaving, Rocky!

#6519 7 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

However, not in your price range.

I don't know what your experience is with him, but I've bought about 6 project games from him over the last eight years and the prices were fair. In fact they were all 375.00 or less.

#6520 7 years ago

I have several EM's I'd part with in Western Mass to get you up and going. ALBANY is roughly an hour away from me...so PM me if interested.

Ed

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

#6521 7 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

I have several EM's I'd part with in Western Mass to get you up and going. ALBANY is roughly an hour away from me...so PM me if interested.
Ed

That's cool of you! If there's anything he doesn't want let me know, I am always looking to expand my small collection!

#6522 7 years ago

ELECTION WEEK SPECIAL: because I am happy as ....? nope (although I am!!), but because some of the people 'browsing' for the games I have in the marketplace are driving me nuts!!! lol (like where it says "no trades" and a guy makes you take 100 more pictures, discusses the philosophy of shipping for an hour, gets back to me 3 days later and THEN asks, "would you trade your LOTR for a FT's?".....or this gem , "take 300 more pictures (ok, I exaggerate , lol). If I like what I see on the pics , have your guy doing you a 'favor' (I was trying to ask a favor of a guy that sometimes ships games -WHICH HE IS UNABLE TO DO- get it here) and if I like what I see, I will give him cash for your asking price. and oh, do you think he could set it up so I could make sure it works properly? It's an easy in and out"....I am a retired dude who plays pinball....this isn't my living!(and not that if it was I would ship a game and set it up, so a guy could look at it and then decide if he wants it!). 2 examples of about a dozen! all gems..lol
so anyhow: marketplace has listings for 3 games and the NGG COMBINED WITH THE LOTR will be on sale for $7,800. This is FIRM. THEY CANNOT BE BROKEN UP. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR all aspects of SHIPPING. (games are in my basement-12 stairs with 1 turn- to garage-to street-no pallet) THE PRICE FOR THE COMBO WILL REVERT BACK TO THE NORMAL TORTURE, HAGGLING PRICES COME MONDAY.

#6523 7 years ago
Quoted from yoshootme:

ELECTION WEEK SPECIAL: because I am happy as ....? nope (although I am!!), but because some of the people 'browsing' for the games I have in the marketplace are driving me nuts!!! lol (like where it says "no trades" and a guy makes you take 100 more pictures, discusses the philosophy of shipping for an hour, gets back to me 3 days later and THEN asks, "would you trade your LOTR for a FT's?".....or this gem , "take 300 more pictures (ok, I exaggerate , lol). If I like what I see on the pics , have your guy doing you a 'favor' (I was trying to ask a favor of a guy that sometimes ships games -WHICH HE IS UNABLE TO DO- get it here) and if I like what I see, I will give him cash for your asking price. and oh, do you think he could set it up so I could make sure it works properly? It's an easy in and out"....I am a retired dude who plays pinball....this isn't my living!(and not that if it was I would ship a game and set it up, so a guy could look at it and then decide if he wants it!). 2 examples of about a dozen! all gems..lol
so anyhow: marketplace has listings for 3 games and the NGG COMBINED WITH THE LOTR will be on sale for $7,800. This is FIRM. THEY CANNOT BE BROKEN UP. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR all aspects of SHIPPING. (games are in my basement-12 stairs with 1 turn- to garage-to street-no pallet) THE PRICE FOR THE COMBO WILL REVERT BACK TO THE NORMAL TORTURE, HAGGLING PRICES COME MONDAY.

Will you break those up?

#6524 7 years ago

Can someone translate? Google is having difficulty.

#6525 7 years ago

you love it.

#6526 7 years ago
Quoted from Darkslide632:

Can someone translate? Google is having difficulty.

"Give me thousands of dollars. Don't ask questions."

#6527 7 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

"Give me thousands of dollars. Don't ask questions."

so I put up a lighthearted post (hence the 3 lol's) about the downside of selling a machine(s) and you make that comment?? awesome. i thought some would find it comical, like I did, , that someone would actually ask to have a game shipped and set-up to see if it passes his muster, and if it did, then he would give me asking price. maybe that is something you would do? yzf got it. I guess you didn't.

#6528 7 years ago

In response to the new to the hobby request: I'll just post them here since they are pretty much all projects in some regard and I'm swimming in projects:

Williams Fun Fest - Complete, so so backglass....needs the "neck" between the head and body rebuilt. Game does not play/coin up.
Gottlieb Drop a Card - Complete, cabinet is a cosmetic mess and coin door is rusty, backglass is a 6 at best but it works.
Gottlieb Sky Jump - Works, complete, missing a lot in the reds on the BG, nice cabinet, very nice playfield, so so coin door.
Bally 8 Ball - Works, Near flawless BG, nice playfield, no broken palstics....major issue....cabinet is a painted over Evel Kenevel (found out as I started stripping it down). Fully shopped out and waxed recently.

All would be available if people have interest. Would love to help out some first timers that are interested in projects as long as they understand they are projects.

Side note: Anyone know if a Bally EM cabinet (Freedom) could be used for a Bally SS machine (Lost World)? I know the heads are different, I'm more interested in swapping cabs.

Quoted from Matesamo:

That's cool of you! If there's anything he doesn't want let me know, I am always looking to expand my small collection!

#6529 7 years ago

looking for a eight ball deluxe.

#6530 7 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Gottlieb Drop a Card - Complete, cabinet is a cosmetic mess and coin door is rusty, backglass is a 6 at best but it works.
Gottlieb Sky Jump - Works, complete, missing a lot in the reds on the BG, nice cabinet, very nice playfield, so so coin door.
Bally 8 Ball - Works, Near flawless BG, nice playfield, no broken palstics....major issue....cabinet is a painted over Evel Kenevel (found out as I started stripping it down). Fully shopped out and waxed recently.

After Isochronic_Frost looks them over, if one of these three are left I would be interested depending on price. I have two machines in house but they came to me serviced and in solid condition. I would love a machine to learn repairs on, do so paint restorations and such without potentially causing issues with tables that are fine. Thanks ejacques

#6531 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

and totally understandable in hindsight...

#6532 7 years ago
Quoted from yoshootme:

so I put up a lighthearted post (hence the 3 lol's) about the downside of selling a machine(s) and you make that comment?? awesome. i thought some would find it comical, like I did, , that someone would actually ask to have a game shipped and set-up to see if it passes his muster, and if it did, then he would give me asking price. maybe that is something you would do? yzf got it. I guess you didn't.

Guess not. Actually didn't have the patience to read it all. Needed more line breaks.

Good luck with the sale.

#6533 7 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I have a project Road Kings that I'm working on. It's complete. New caps about to go into the PSU. New black rubber ring set from Steve Young (not installed yet). Ramps are 100% plasma displays all work, there's an element that lightly flickers for 20 minutes and is gone after that, that's why I'm re capping the PSU (and lowering the HV to 93V)

MPU board has a couple of wacky things going on, speech and game sounds are 10% (background music 100%) and sometimes three of the solenoids (target, left kick out, right ramp up/down) don't work, sometimes they do. MPU Board was partially repaired at K's.

If you have a spare System11 MPU board, this is a decent pick for the money.

$750 without the malfunctioning MPU board. Located near Portsmouth NH about 10 minutes off of Rt. 16 Dover NH.

PM me for pictures, come by and play it.

#6535 7 years ago

Demo man sold today, still have LAH left.

#6536 7 years ago

For those interested, here is a quick list of what we have for sale in NJ (zip:08812)
I will list a bunch in marketplace when I can.

1988 Wms Cyclone (shopped, excellent condition with new ramps and LEDs) $2700
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/Cyclone

1988 Wms Big Guns - (excellent condition with some updated boards) $1500
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/BigGuns2

2003 Sharkey's Shootout (8-ball pool theme with LEDs and extra skill buttons) $2300
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/Sharkeys%20Shootout

1992 Addams Family (all clean with some nice mods) $6600
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/AddamsFamily

1995 Theatre of Magic (shopped, excellent condition with some new parts, LEDs, and serviced boards) $6500
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/TheatreOfMagic/Theater%20of%20Magic

2008 Simpsons Pinball Party (belonged to quarterback Phil Simms - excellent condition) $5000

2012 X-Men (with LEDs and color DMD display! - Home use only) $5300
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/X-Men%20Pro

2004 Elvis (with LEDs, upgraded speakers - Like new) $5000
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/Elvis

1995 No Fear (with LEDs - freshly shopped out - excellent condition) $2800

2008 Spiderman (with LEDs) $4900

1992 Terminator 2 (fully tricked out with enhanced Pinsound board!) $2900

1991 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - (fully shopped with LEDs, NEW Motherboard, NEW power supply, NEW flipper board, NEW LED score display) $2600

1995 Street Fighter 2 (Fully shopped and serviced with LEDs - based on popular video game) $1800
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/Street%20Fighter%202

2008 Pirates of the Carribean (HUO - LEDs and some mods) $5500
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/Pirates%20of%20the%20Carribean

Being prepared:
Demolition Man
Bally XsAndOs
Stern Memory Lane
Sega Jurassic Park - Lost World
Firepower http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/Firepower

#6537 7 years ago

F14 in rhode island - been in a home for over 15 years - playfield is in nice shape - a few inserts raised slightly - cabinet a little above average - 1600 or best offer.

#6538 7 years ago

Star Trek LE - Price Drop to $7800

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “*** Price Reduced *** Up for sale my Star Trek LE game #343. Bought NIB about 3 years ago and it's never been moved. The game is in perfect shape and has been meticulously mainta...”
2016-11-09
Woodbridge, CT
7,800 (OBO)
Viewed: 491 times

#6539 7 years ago

Will likely be putting my CQ Indy 500 up for sale/trade - new OEM PF, all chrome, 100% shopped out, rebuilt flippers, long long list of perfection... freaking gorgeous. This is it:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/33419

For trade, looking for an El Dorado or possibly an MMR. Not much else, though I'd consider top games that are restored and clearcoated PF's.

#6540 7 years ago

Like new in box

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This SOPRANOS is as close to nib as you can get. Has only 326 plays on it and still even smells nib. It is perfect in every way. Comes with all original paperwork too including ...”
2016-11-14
Coaldale, PA
4,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 388 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6541 7 years ago

Rockland Pinball is now selling Led's. They are super bright and we have had great success with them, they are available for local pu and we are also shipping for free.

We are also now the east coast distributor of all X-Pin products, along with homepin, and quite a few others to follow.

our website is currently being updated and should be current by weeks end

#6542 7 years ago

Selling:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The Sopranos for sale in good condition overall. Everything works 100%: safe, dancers, and fish. No broken plastics. • Cliffy shooter lane protectors • Plastic protectors �...”
2016-11-14
Reading, PA
3,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 897 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6543 7 years ago
Quoted from WannaPinball:

For those interested, here is a quick list of what we have for sale in NJ (zip:08812)
I will list a bunch in marketplace when I can.
1988 Wms Cyclone (shopped, excellent condition with new ramps and LEDs) $2700
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/Cyclone
1988 Wms Big Guns - (excellent condition with some updated boards) $1500
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/BigGuns2
2003 Sharkey's Shootout (8-ball pool theme with LEDs and extra skill buttons) $2300
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/Sharkeys%20Shootout
1992 Addams Family (all clean with some nice mods) $6600
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/AddamsFamily
1995 Theatre of Magic (shopped, excellent condition with some new parts, LEDs, and serviced boards) $6500
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/TheatreOfMagic/Theater%20of%20Magic
2008 Simpsons Pinball Party (belonged to quarterback Phil Simms - excellent condition) $5000
2012 X-Men (with LEDs and color DMD display! - Home use only) $5300
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/X-Men%20Pro
2004 Elvis (with LEDs, upgraded speakers - Like new) $5000
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/Elvis
1995 No Fear (with LEDs - freshly shopped out - excellent condition) $2800
2008 Spiderman (with LEDs) $4900
1992 Terminator 2 (fully tricked out with enhanced Pinsound board!) $2900
1991 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - (fully shopped with LEDs, NEW Motherboard, NEW power supply, NEW flipper board, NEW LED score display) $2600
1995 Street Fighter 2 (Fully shopped and serviced with LEDs - based on popular video game) $1800
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/Street%20Fighter%202
2008 Pirates of the Carribean (HUO - LEDs and some mods) $5500
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/Pirates%20of%20the%20Carribean
Being prepared:
Demolition Man
Bally XsAndOs
Stern Memory Lane
Sega Jurassic Park - Lost World
Firepower http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/Firepower

PM sent

#6544 7 years ago

HUO Met pro Led. Color DMD, modded to the hill. $5750
Freakin awesome!

#6545 7 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Selling:
NEW!machinefor salePlaced 2016-11-14 22:17 (yesterday)For sale: The Sopranos“The Sopranos for sale in good condition overall. Everything works 100%: safe, dancers, and fish. No broken plastics.

• Cliffy...” $ 3,800 (OBO) dmacy Reading, PA Used, working and clean

Anybody from New England heading down to PA soon? Would love to pick this up for the Sanctum!

#6546 7 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Anybody from New England heading down to PA soon? Would love to pick this up for the Sanctum!

Party at the Bing!!!

#6547 7 years ago

Hey guys, looking for a Gottlieb Sure Shot back glass, as well as a Haunted House original back glass.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

#6548 7 years ago

I'm looking for a Centaur backglass. Any lead would be much appreciated!

#6549 7 years ago

I know this is not about pinball just felt I needed to write this.
"And when my life is over---remember when we were together---we were alone--and I was singing this sing to you"

RIP Leon Russell!!!! another great artist has left us this year.

#6550 7 years ago

Looking for an ac/dc premium in or near North Jersey.

There are 30,388 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/131 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.