IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,181 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 604.
#6301 7 years ago

I'm looking for an HS or a T2, I know hank is selling his but it's way too nice for my boss Give me an excuse to take a trip down south.

#6302 7 years ago

Looking for a GBLE willing to spend a max of $8300 HUO. Willing to pick up within the limits of the greater NYC tristate areas.

Also, will spend up to $7k for a near flawless AFM, and $5500 for a TAF.

If I like your machine, it comes home with me. No excuses, cash in hand.

#6303 7 years ago

Anything in Pittsburgh for sale?

#6305 7 years ago

45 minutes north of Pittsburgh... I'll be selling my GBLE and also a Centaur that is having an NOS playfield put in right now. The playfield is absolutely beautiful.

#6306 7 years ago

Looking to sell a MH solid state version project pin. Back glass is triple thick process and is a solid 8. Comes with powder coated black original legs and grill cover. New best made full stencil set. 2 play fields one original and a new CPR play field. All parts are there and complete also have new CPR plastics. Would make a great winter project 1200
OBO no trades pick up only

#6307 7 years ago
Quoted from tjohns14:

Looking to sell a MH solid state version project pin. Back glass is triple thick process and is a solid 8. Comes with powder coated black original legs and grill cover. New best made full stencil set. 2 play fields one original and a new CPR play field. All parts are there and complete also have new CPR plastics. Would make a great winter project 1200

What game is MH?

#6308 7 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

What game is MH?

Mata Hari

#6309 7 years ago
Quoted from tjohns14:

I would definitely take it if you were closer or could get it to me in CT.

#6310 7 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I would definitely take it if you were closer or could get it to me in CT.

I'm coming to Connecticut in October of 2017 and will gladly deliver it if it's still available.

#6311 7 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

45 minutes north of Pittsburgh... I'll be selling my GBLE and also a Centaur that is having an NOS playfield put in right now. The playfield is absolutely beautiful.

I googled it, it's over 500 miles from my door. Wish you were closer!

#6312 7 years ago

I work in Parsippany NJ so anyone east of me I can save you 50 miles or 100 round trip. If pre arranged also has original manual. Would make a excellent winter project for any northeasterner.

#6313 7 years ago

just posted a Kiss for $1550 plays well, average shape. Has new boards, also if anyone wants the MH I can grab in Parsippany and bring to my shop..

#6314 7 years ago

Sorcerer - good shape. $1500
Flash project - decent cab, good back glass, worn playfield. $500 unshopped with new board combo installed (will still have to go through the playfield and check/adjust all the switches, clean the playfield, and install new rubber). Rubber kit included.
Frogger arcade - fully working original. $400
Arkanoid Supertop (Bartop version) - fully working original. $300
Dynamo commercial air hockey - 8 ft version, digital scoring, fully working. $500

#6315 7 years ago

POTC & LOTR and IM are gone.

Last call for X-Men at $3700 before I shop it, add LED's, shaker motor, cliffys, mirror blades & the price goes up...

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Just got it as part of a trade. Game is in excellent condition. The cabinet and head are near perfect. Small light scratch on the railings. But no scuffs or anything on the cabinet...”
2016-09-25
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 569 times

Some interest, but distance has been a killer on BF $2300 firm.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Sega Batman Forever for Sale. Game needs to be cleaned up. Very bottom line of the dot matrix is out (only really noticeable in the insert coin animation) . Game plays fine with...”
2016-10-15
Lehigh Valley, PA
2,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 338 times

I'll have a gorgeous Scared Stiff for sale soon with a ton of new parts, gorgeous playfield, just shopped w/LED's soon. (Hopefully by the weekend) X-Men starts as soon as that's done.

Also, still haven't gotten to the project T3 yet. Needs work but should clean up nicely. $2300.

I'll also be listing my HUO Tron soon with a ton of Mods, (all the good ones). $7200. GB came in & something has to go. Tron drew the short straw..

#6316 7 years ago

ISO: Alien Star

#6317 7 years ago

Hi,
Looking to find a good home for my HUO WOZ Standard. Selling for 7K. Looks amazing... has the most updated code & plays 100%.

See pics http://picsurge.com/g/GTtrdZ

Might consider some trades for one nice players/project (DMD ONLY) around 2.5 - 3k. Thanks.

#6318 7 years ago

Has anyone ever had any experience with capital auctions? They have a nice selection of stuff in Baltimore including a NASCAR pin.

http://www.capitolonlineauctions.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?capitol35/14478

#6319 7 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Has anyone ever had any experience with capital auctions? They have a nice selection of stuff in Baltimore including a NASCAR pin.
http://www.capitolonlineauctions.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?capitol35/14478

Current bid: $1600. Next bid required: $1700.

If they don't know how to properly set bidding increments, I doubt they'll be very good at any of the actual difficult things that an auction house needs to do.

#6320 7 years ago

Ok how about 1000 for the MH? any takers?

#6321 7 years ago

Looking for a Game of Thrones Le Huo local to Baltimore, Maryland. Thanks.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Game of Thrones Le Huo local to Baltimore,Md to avoid a shipping charge.Pm me. Thanks.”
2016-10-19
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 92 times

#6322 7 years ago

Not pinball but looking for a Naamco Rockin bowl o rama. PM me if you are looking to sell one.

#6323 7 years ago
Quoted from tjohns14:

Ok how about 1000 for the MH? any takers?

You gotta stop calling it MH.

As much as I like playing my old Williams games like BT, A and LS, I still think I should use the full names of games like that and SM when I'm trying to sell them or get tech advice.

#6324 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You gotta stop calling it MH.
As much as I like playing my old Williams games like BT, A and LS, I still think I should use the full names of games like that and SM when I'm trying to sell them or get tech advice.

Is it a Pinside thing? Honestly I'm surprised how much people hate typing names of games even in instances when they 100% benefit from clarity (like a post without a game directly linked to it). I started to wonder if it was a forum rule or something to never type names to save bandwidth.

#6325 7 years ago

Still have a real nice batman dark knight loaded with mods for 4500
Shaker, premium cointaker leds, full purple super bands, full flipper fidelity sound system, led backglass kit, and some other mods. Just was gone through looks amazing
Pm me for a bunch of pics and video

#6326 7 years ago

Still looking to trade or sell sorcerer
$1100

#6327 7 years ago

WTB
Kiss premium or LE
TWD premium or pro

#6328 7 years ago

Wanted / LF

CPR - Paragon Backglass

PM if you have an extra fs

Thank you

#6329 7 years ago

In the market for a Barb Wire if anyone has one nearbyish.

#6330 7 years ago

Nice batman

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “This is a really nice batman not huo but looks it. Was just fully gone through cleaned and added all premium cointaker leds and purple superbands throughout entire game. The game ...”
2016-10-20
Coaldale, PA
4,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 1453 times

#6331 7 years ago

Nice HUO TFLE Decepticon FT/FS. Will also include a Polk 10" external sub.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home use only Transformers LE Decepticon. Playfield is in excellent condition, Megatron plastic upgrade to prevent air balls and cliffy shooter lane protector installed. Led stri...”
2016-09-26
Framingham, MA
Trade
Archived after: 108 days
Viewed: 440 times

#6332 7 years ago
Quoted from Scotty78:

This past summer I saw one for sale at a place in York Maine called Fun-O-Rama. They were asking 2500. They have a website with a phone number.

#6333 7 years ago
Quoted from Scotty78:

There's one on the central NJ Craig's List for 2250

#6334 7 years ago
Quoted from JohnDelNJ:

There's one on the central NJ Craig's List for 2250

Wayyyy too much for a Barb Wire.

#6335 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

By, like, $2K

#6336 7 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Current bid: $1600. Next bid required: $1700.
If they don't know how to properly set bidding increments, I doubt they'll be very good at any of the actual difficult things that an auction house needs to do.

Ended up selling for $1900

#6337 7 years ago

Flipper Fidelity speaker set in the marketplace. Not sure what a used set goes for. Make offer

#6338 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

My thoughts exactly. Still looking.

#6339 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Everything too much right now

#6340 7 years ago
Quoted from Scotty78:

My thoughts exactly. Still looking.

I have a blown out Gorgar for sale. The backglass is worn, the playfield, is worn, the plastics are broken, 1 display is bad,1 display is missing, and the game is not working or booting at all. I am asking 2K for it. If you pay full price I will include the rusty original 1979 pinball that shipped with the game. I also have one good fuse which will more than likely fix everything. Any takers???

#6341 7 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

I have a blown out Gorgar for sale. The backglass is worn, the playfield, is worn, the plastics are broken, 1 display is bad,1 display is missing, and the game is not working or booting at all. I am asking 2K for it. If you pay full price I will include the rusty original 1979 pinball that shipped with the game. I also have one good fuse which will more than likely fix everything. Any takers???

Well, it is the first talking pinball

#6342 7 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

I trust there's no credit dot

#6343 7 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I trust there's no credit dot

The displays are completely blank. There isn't a dot, digit or anything. A couple GI lights turn on and a few coils lock on. So it is real close to working. I wiped off all the easy to reach places with some novus on a dirty rag. I also changed a couple of the rubbers that were in reach with some partially used yellow ones I had laying around. Its practically shopped out now. 4K by Christmas!!!

#6344 7 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

The displays are completely blank. There isn't a dot, digit or anything. A couple GI lights turn on and a few coils lock on. So it is real close to working. I wiped off all the easy to reach places with some novus on a dirty rag. I also changed a couple of the rubbers that were in reach with some partially used yellow ones I had laying around. Its practically shopped out now. 4K by Christmas!!!

PM Sent!

#6345 7 years ago

I mean, how could I resist? I hope someone did not beat me to it! *fingerscrossed*

#6346 7 years ago

Too funny but realistic for ads on CL.
Mike

#6347 7 years ago

i lol'd.

#6348 7 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

You should have left the original retro vintage patnia rubbers on, you just lost value!

#6349 7 years ago

Should be able to trade it for a new stern plus cash easily

#6350 7 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

Wish I was closer. GLWTS

There are 30,181 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/127 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.