IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 608.
#6101 7 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-21 01:50 (2 days ago)For sale: AC/DC (Pro) (Stern, 2012) TRADE ONLY!“Looking to trade my mint HUO AC/DC pro with train & complete Helen treatment shaker moter, LED's Titan Rubbers, Pinbit Flasher...” $ 6,400 (Firm) acedanger Woonsocket, RI Home Used Only (HUO)

#6102 7 years ago

I've got a nicely moded Twilight zone, perfect playfield, LED many extras, fade on one side of cabinet and and a HUO Terminator 2, diamond plate playfield, absolutely perfect condition, cabinet is beautiful and original too. LED's...looking to trade one or both for Attack From Mars, Theatre of Magic, Creature, Circus Volitaire and maybe a few others. I will also trade one plus cash...cash offers also considered. See my market ads.

#6103 7 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

I've got a nicely moded Twilight zone, perfect playfield, LED many extras, fade on one side of cabinet and and a HUO Terminator 2, diamond plate playfield, absolutely perfect condition, cabinet is beautiful and original too. LED's...looking to trade one or both for Attack From Mars, Theatre of Magic, Creature, Circus Volitaire and maybe a few others. I will also trade one plus cash...cash offers also considered. See my market ads.

Might want to contact the96stang and see if you can work something out

Quoted from the96stang:

I may consider a trade. I have a working, unshopped TOM I would trade for a TZ. I'm not interested in too many others but feel free to throw me an offer.

#6104 7 years ago

Thanks, we have talked...

#6105 7 years ago

All the games I listed are still for sale....

#6107 7 years ago

South Park sold
Meteor is pending pickup

Still have
Demolition Man $2300 takes it
Bad Girls $800 obo

Can bring to York with a deposit

#6108 7 years ago

This isn't getting a lot of play due to difficulty with the kiddos, so I'm listing my GBLE for sale. Pinball Universe outlane/center post and airball fix included, along with new uninstalled side rail.

See ad for details and then PM me with any questions. Hopefully someone will be looking to enjoy this. Thanks guys.

Might consider a partial trade for AC/DC or Tron.

#6109 7 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

This isn't getting a lot of play due to difficulty with the kiddos, so I'm listing my GBLE for sale. Pinball Universe outlane/center post and airball fix included, along with new uninstalled side rail.
See ad for details and then PM me with any questions. Hopefully someone will be looking to enjoy this. Thanks guys.
NEW!machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-23 09:33 (today)For sale: Ghostbusters LE (Stern, 2016)“Didn't expect to do this, but up for sale is HUO GBLE #173.

I apparently have one of the good ones. No clear chipping in play fie...” $ 8,500 (OBO) Guinnesstime Bernards, NJ Home Used Only (HUO)Featured

Pm sent

#6110 7 years ago

Weekend price drop – Judge Dredd - $2800 or trade

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Has topper, Deadworld mod, crane mod, new ramps, NVRAM, recent flipper rebuild, new trough opto and left flipper board from GLM, newer dmd,and newer display board. Cabinet is a lit...”
2016-09-21
Cranston, RI
Trade
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 236 times

#6111 7 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

Might want to contact the96stang and see if you can work something out

Im still looking for a trade. I'd also consider a radical, Elvira atpm, transporter or bbbb. Obviously I'd need 2 or 3 of them or cash. Preference to TZ still

#6112 7 years ago

Great thread....

#6114 7 years ago
Quoted from FunkyFreshWalrus:

If you need a fresh set of ROMs to go with stangs MPU just let me know. I'd be happy to send you a set.

Thank you to 96Stang I now have a working MPU board!! I'm getting a U26 rom error. Can you send me new roms??

Thank you

#6115 7 years ago

X Files available again.Buyer had a change of heart.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Thinking of Trading an Huo X Files with the prettiest X Files Original playfield you will ever see IMHO.Looking to add cash for a GB Pro,GB Premium,GBLE , or a Restored MB.Open to ...”
2016-09-25
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 86 times

#6116 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Can you send me new roms??

PM your address and I'll send them out.

#6117 7 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

South Park sold
Meteor is pending pickup
Still have
Demolition Man $2300 takes it
Bad Girls $800 obo
Black knight $1600
Contra $600
Possibly my MK2 $800

Can bring to York with a deposit

#6120 7 years ago

Gottlieb Big Hurt. Nice cabinet, playfield is very good, works and plays without issue, flippers easily hit homeruns and the glove motor works fine. Could use new rubber soon but this is a strong playing game $1800

Gottlieb 2001 Em (1971) Cabinet was painted red and half assed painted back to white (Looks better at least) Backglass is fair, sealed, playfield very good and works and plays excellent- $600

Stern 1980 BIG GAME- Very nice cabinet, playfield has some wear in the square grid but overall very good condition for this title. Some red flaking in the backglass and it does not boot, MPU has light acid on the bottom edge. Complete game in pretty decent shape despite these issues. Figured to just do an Alltek to it, will sell it as it sits for $750

#6121 7 years ago

I will be putting up a perfect condition Star Trek Pro in the marketplace later today. I got it in a trade.. Asking $4,300. Game has about 100 plays on it. Bone stock, no mods. Only problem I have is head bolt snapped off in the holder. I'm told that it can be secured from the inside of the head also, so that shouldn't be an issue. Made when playfields were good... Pictures will be in the ad

#6122 7 years ago

JM in RI for trade towards a GB, GBLE, Kiss or KissLE - I would be adding cash in all those situations. playfield looks real nice as the shooter lane still looks new. 1 side of cabinet is really faded - thanks ed

#6123 7 years ago

Anyone know someone that can repair a playfield in the New England region?

Thanks

#6124 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Thanks

Are you a member of the Boston Pinball Association? Lots of great repair and restorers in that group.

#6125 7 years ago

Price drop.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Kiss Pro. Shaker, cliffy, plastic protectors. Local sale preferred. Trades considered.”
2016-09-22
Cumberland, RI
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 162 times

#6126 7 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Are you a member of the Boston Pinball Association? Lots of great repair and restorers in that group.

No I was not aware of the association. I just got in to the hobby after a visit to pintastic this past July.

Thank you

#6127 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

No I was not aware of the association. I just got in to the hobby after a visit to pintastic this past July.
Thank you

Welcome to the addiction!

#6128 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Thank you

Great to hear that Pintastic inspired you. Welcome.

#6129 7 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

JM in RI for trade towards a GB, GBLE, Kiss or KissLE - I would be adding cash in all those situations. playfield looks real nice as the shooter lane still looks new. 1 side of cabinet is really faded - thanks ed

Nice looking game, severe fade on one side, but if you track down those decals you would never know, playfield is beautiful and so is the shooter lane, great game, and even better seller!

#6131 7 years ago

Just finished testing another batch of 7 of these mods for your Iron Man. Ready to ship. Get em while they are hot.

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Make your Iron Man pop with this Whiplash mod. Easy to install and looks amazing, especially compared to the plastic whips that come with the game. Check out the video here: https...”
2016-09-26
Manchester, NH
60 (Firm)
Archived after: 294 days
Viewed: 535 times

#6132 7 years ago

Thank you everyone for the welcome.

#6133 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Thank you everyone for the welcome.

Get out while you can.

Just joking.
Welcome aboard.

#6134 7 years ago

Black Knight listed

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working clean game. New rubbers and balls. Freshly cleaned and waxed. No battery damage. Bulbs are all incandescent. Magna Saves look like they were covered with repro stickers. Wi...”
2016-09-27
Chalfont, PA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 88 times

#6135 7 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Get out while you can.
Just joking.
Welcome aboard.

I'm addicted....cant get out...

#6137 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Thank you

The Boston Pinball Association (BPA) isn't really a formal association--it's mainly a group of NE area pinball owners and fans that resides on Yahoo Groups. Many if not most Yahoo BPA group members are also Pinside members. A great resource for connecting with other fans, finding machines for sales, and locating local repairpeople.

For playfield repairs and restorations, Dr. Dave is considered to be one of the best. His work is superb. He's also here on Pinside as DRDAVE.

#6138 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Thank you

Also check out NEACF

#6139 7 years ago

2100 if you pick up at the York show with a pp deposit

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Middleman for a friend not on pinside Demolition Man for sale in nice shape. Has been on a location. Everything working with no issues. Can bring to York with a paypal arrangeme...”
2016-09-14
Chalfont, PA
2,325 (OBO)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 332 times

#6141 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Thanks

Welcome to the crazyness......

#6142 7 years ago

Pool Sharks for SALE or TRADE

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale or trade. Something similar in value +/- a few $$. Partial to Steve Ritchie games... High Speed?.. Rollergames?.. Fire Power?.. Flash? Thanks”
2016-09-28
Uxbridge, MA
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 168 times

#6143 7 years ago

Might consider a project plus cash
Would love a joker poker or?

#6144 7 years ago

I have a really nice hs2 I'd like to sell or trade. Asking 2800. Pm me for pics.

#6145 7 years ago

For those who own a LOTR, and want it to look better.

Mod - For Sale
Balrog Whip Mod Archived
New (selling multiple, business) - “Mod is best shown in a vid:

Fits nicely in Balrog figure's hand and can be shaped/trimmed to your liking. Easy connection under the playfield. Detai...”

2023-11-13
Manchester, NH
65 (Firm)
Archived after: 154 days
Viewed: 1650 times

#6146 7 years ago

Looking for a bingo machine, not specific on the title. Have a Shoot-a-line and a Tahiti and want another, let me know if you have one!

#6147 7 years ago

Laser cue looks to be in ok condition and complete as/is

#6148 7 years ago

still have the working Disco Fever with banana flipper action (in the marketplace)..... PM me an offer

#6149 7 years ago

Road show (reserved)
Congo (reserved)
Scared stiff
Addams family
Coming in Sunday

And now a bride of Pinbot this afternoon

#6150 7 years ago

Looking to trade my pristine HUO GOT LE (approx. 200 plays, stern topper, alt translite, modfather shooter rod, shooter lane cliffy & mylar ). I'm the original owner (purchased 1/16). Specifically looking for MET, TH, MB or AC/DC (plus or minus cash depending on the pin and condition).

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/123?hl=msjussaume and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.