5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,636 posts
  • 783 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 minutes ago by Pinphila
  • Topic is favorited by 423 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14636 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 293.
#6001 3 years ago

Demolition Man posted
Nice condition
$2500
Also might be selling a South Park is there's interest. $2500
Can bring to York with paypal deposit

Archived after 36 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Middleman for a friend not on pinside Demolition Man for sale in nice shape. Has been on a location. Everything working with no issues. Can bring to York with a paypal arrangeme...”
2016-09-14
Doylestown, PA
2,325 (OBO)

#6002 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Im looking for some good pin karma. I have an Earthshaker mpu that boots and plays in my game right now. It has some serious acid and will need a good cleaning. I'll mail it to you free of charge. It just won't have any game roms in it. I just ask you to pay it forward at some point in the hobby. Message me your address

Stand up move stang!

#6003 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Im looking for some good pin karma. I have an Earthshaker mpu that boots and plays in my game right now. It has some serious acid and will need a good cleaning. I'll mail it to you free of charge. It just won't have any game roms in it. I just ask you to pay it forward at some point in the hobby. Message me your address

I'm happy to help anyone with pinball repairs. I will make a donation to pinside for your kindness to me. I will pay you for shipping the part to me.

My wife and I enjoy pinball and we plan on attending pantastic next year with our machines for people to enjoy.

#6004 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Looking a System 11B MPU board. I purchased a 88 Cyclone with alkaline damage.

If you need a fresh set of ROMs to go with stangs MPU just let me know. I'd be happy to send you a set.

#6005 3 years ago

I have a real nice TZ fully modded (invader, pyramid, car, rocket, camera, robot) inside cabinet decals all the way around, interactive under cab lights,full LED, perfect playfield, target armor, fade on one side)

T2, mint unconfirmed HUO nicest I've ever seen (LED eyes) Full LED

Near mint MB, full LED, target armor, interactive under cab lights, full chrome high polish armor all the way around, new cabinet decals, topper, drac trac bracket. Playfield near perfect

Mint IJ in market ads

I may kick the tires on selling or trading. The IJ is in the market ads, the others are not. Looking for a MM in trade, may consider a TOM or CFTBL with T2 involved, open to ideas, may consider cash. Pm me...

#6006 3 years ago

Just listed a Walking Dead in the marketplace. Just over 300 plays. I can bring it to York with a deposit. Open to trades for other DMD titles, but prefer a straight sale.

Archived after 1 day
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “Up for sale is a Walking dead Pro from Stern. Game audits are showing 335 plays. Game is in fantastic shape. Not doubting the audit numbers. Very small scuff that blends in on th...”
2016-09-14
Lehigh Valley, PA

#6007 3 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Thinking of trading my huo ACDC premium. Has just over 450 plays, and a ton of mods. Would love a MM,possibly a hobbit or woz, maybe others. Pm for more info.

Willing to consider lesser pins and cash
Would love a huo POTC plus cash
Maybe tron, maybe two lesser pins
Hit me up

#6008 3 years ago
Quoted from FunkyFreshWalrus:

If you need a fresh set of ROMs to go with stangs MPU just let me know. I'd be happy to send you a set.

Thank you. Soon as I get the MPU board installed I will give everyone an update on how things turned out.

#6009 3 years ago

Potential firesale coming....the opportunity to get a grail game has arisen. I'll have a bunch of games up for sale later on tonight.

#6010 3 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Potential firesale coming....the opportunity to get a grail game has arisen. I'll have a bunch of games up for sale later on tonight.

You had me at Firesale, lol. Getting a Grail game is always something, good luck with that one.

#6011 3 years ago

Just put up my Paragon in the market:

Archived after 6 days
Sold for $ 1,300
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “What I did in regards to shopping: Playfield stripped of all parts, vacuumed, cleaned, polished, two coats blitz wax. All mechs taken apart and cleaned/polished. All drop targets,...”
2016-09-15
Southington, CT

#6012 3 years ago

If your fire sale includes any Halloween or spooky themed (not spooky pinball though) tables I'm all ears.

#6013 3 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

<--- Grabs popcorn, pile of cash and sits on the edge of the seat hitting refresh constantly

#6014 3 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

<--- Grabs popcorn, pile of cash and sits on the edge of the seat hitting refresh constantly

Three of my favorite words in a post: bunch, games, sale. Let the refreshing begin!

#6015 3 years ago

delivery to penn?

#6016 3 years ago

Dibs on IJ .if there is one

#6017 3 years ago

PM sent on Paragon. Would love this game back at the Sanctum!!!!

#6018 3 years ago

IJ, MB, T2 and TZ posted in market ads. Looking for a medieval madness if MB, TZ and T2 are involved in a trade. IJ will be hard to pry away...may consider cftbl, TOM, CV or GB on others

#6019 3 years ago

Anyone have a nice Shadow for sale near RI? PM me

#6020 3 years ago

So here we go...these I would describe as "players" games in general...with some issues.

Joker Poker -$1000
Sorcerer with extra populated playfield - $1000
Bally 8 ball - $500
Funhouse -$3000

EMS (all projects)
Williams Seven Up -$300 (bad backglass)
Williams Swinger - $300

Parts Games
Mata Hari - body and playfield only $300
Lost World - body and playfield only $300
Fully populated 8 ball deluxe playfield $500
Mostly populated Gottlieb Lights Camera Action playfield and outer translite - $200

And the one I may kick myself over...because other than some cabinet scuffs it is nearly immaculate. ..

Capcom Breakshot - $2000.

Since this thread has gotten all weird about things...just PM me and imcluse an email if you want pics.

I'm not around this weekend. Other than Breakshot they all need some level of work or parts.

There's more stuff, but I will start with this.

Ed

#6021 3 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Demolition Man posted
Nice condition
$2500
Also might be selling a South Park is there's interest. $2500
Can bring to York with paypal deposit
machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-14 00:21 (2 days ago)For sale: Demolition Man (Williams, 1994)“Middleman for a friend not on pinside

Demolition Man for sale in nice shape.
Has been on a location. Everything working with no ...” $ 2,500 ryandimx Doylestown, PA Used, working and clean

Also listening to reasonable offers on Demo Man

#6022 3 years ago

Nice Gottlieb Jack in the Box asking $950. I have a new backglass if interested too

#6023 3 years ago

Selling my Judge Dredd. $3000
Topper, Deadworld mod, Crane mod, new ramps, NVRAM, recent flipper rebuild, new trough opto and left flipper board from GLM

#6024 3 years ago
Quoted from beardorew:

Selling my Judge Dredd. $3000
Topper, Deadworld mod, Crane mod, new ramps, NVRAM, recent flipper rebuild, new trough opto and left flipper board from GLM

Also interested in trades for older Sterns and Ballys.

#6025 3 years ago

Hi all that messaged....not going to be able to get to pics tonight. I won't be able to get to them until Monday....I'm not ignoring people.

Quoted from ejacques:

So here we go...these I would describe as "players" games in general...with some issues.
Joker Poker -$1000
Sorcerer with extra populated playfield - $1000
Bally 8 ball - $500
Funhouse -$3000
EMS (all projects)
Williams Seven Up -$300 (bad backglass)
Williams Swinger - $300
Parts Games
Mata Hari - body and playfield only $300
Lost World - body and playfield only $300
Fully populated 8 ball deluxe playfield $500
Mostly populated Gottlieb Lights Camera Action playfield and outer translite - $200
And the one I may kick myself over...because other than some cabinet scuffs it is nearly immaculate. ..
Capcom Breakshot - $2000.
Since this thread has gotten all weird about things...just PM me and imcluse an email if you want pics.
I'm not around this weekend. Other than Breakshot they all need some level of work or parts.
There's more stuff, but I will start with this.
Ed

#6026 3 years ago

Wow Ed, good luck achieving your grail!

#6027 3 years ago

I'm thinking of letting my ToM go, that I've owned for around 20 years. It's going to be tough to let it go.

#6028 3 years ago

Still looking for a Catacomb Bill? I have one available.

-Dave (Doc)

Quoted from GUMBO:

WTB a Stern Catacomb in driving distance from CT
Just throwing that out there

#6029 3 years ago

Looking for a GOT Pro Huo with little or no mods .

Archived after 1 day
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for a GOT Pro Huo from a motivated Seller. Local to Baltimore, Maryland preferred.”
2016-09-17
Baltimore, MD
Wanted

#6030 3 years ago

Archived after 38 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Trade
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) “Hi gang, I went in on GBLE with every intention of keeping and playing it. Well, between the time I put down a deposit and it ultimately being delivered, my wife and I discovered ...”
2016-09-17
Watertown, MA
Trade

#6031 3 years ago

Looking to trade my mint HUO AC/DC pro with train & complete Helen treatment shaker moter, LED's Titan Rubbers, Pinbit Flashers, Color changing backbox, Undercab LED, Red Apron, Original Trans signed by SR & LS, New flipper mechs, inner flame decals, speaker flame decal, for those about to rock decal, Hells Bells mod, Swinging bell mod, & more!! Looking only to trade for a Stock WOZ + cash. Hit me up if you want to know more. I'd also be very interested in a high play slightly routed MMR too. Thanks.

#6032 3 years ago

I have a comet I'd like to move. BG is flawless. Playfield has some wear outside the mylar.

800 or make an offer. I'd rather not trade but let me know what you have.

#6033 3 years ago

Have a sorcerer I'm looking to sell. Topside tear down completely cleaned, new rubbers, full non ghosting leds except flashers, rebuilt flippers to new style. Game plays great all switches work. Back glass is mint playfield has some wear not too bad
Can send pics to anyone interested
$1300 obo

#6034 3 years ago

I've got few pins that I'd like to sell. Trying to make some room and raise some cash.

Pool Sharks... Gold Wings... Mousin' Around... PinBot... Mata Hari... Buck Rogers... Williams "Arctic Gun" EM rifle game

Photos and info in listings all posted to Worcester CL.

Check them out. If interested in any at all, don't hesitate to PM an offer... I can be reasonable.

Thanks,
Mark

#6035 3 years ago

Got a No Fear as part of a trade. Cabinet is really faded, needs a shop job. Couple of other very minor things, but it plays great with no errors. Have a few other things ahead of it & it will take me awhile to get to it, so I figured I would throw it out there. Great beginner project. $1700. Open to trades for other DMD games. I can add cash where needed.

Photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHskJJZGgE

PLAY BETTER!!

#6036 3 years ago
Quoted from msjussaume:

I've got few pins that I'd like to sell. Trying to make some room and raise some cash.
Pool Sharks... Gold Wings... Mousin' Around... PinBot... Mata Hari... Buck Rogers... Williams "Arctic Gun" EM rifle game
Check them out. If interested in any at all, don't hesitate to PM an offer... I can be reasonable.
Thanks,
Mark

I will 2nd that you are a fair guy and sell good games. I got a JM from you and it has run great and is a nice copy. Got a good price on that too so it worked out good. Stand up guy!

#6037 3 years ago

Anyone have a restored medieval madness they might sell or partial trade and cash?

#6038 3 years ago
Quoted from mainelycoasters:

I will 2nd that you are a fair guy and sell good games. I got a JM from you and it has run great and is a nice copy. Got a good price on that too so it worked out good. Stand up guy!

Hey bud, good seeing you in here. Hope you have been well!

#6039 3 years ago
Quoted from mainelycoasters:

Mark is a great guy but with confidence!

Quoted from hanktrainer:

Anyone have a restored medieval madness they might sell or partial trade and cash?

Tomtest on here has a beautiful one in Maryland

#6040 3 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

Ant has one

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-medieval-madness-williams-1997-2011

#6041 3 years ago
Quoted from msjussaume:

Thanks,
Mark

Sorry I posted in a Hurry.. Here are the links:

Buck Rogers SOLD

Mata Hari worcester.craigslist.org link

PinBot worcester.craigslist.org link

Mousin’ worcester.craigslist.org link

Gold Wings worcester.craigslist.org link

Pool Sharks worcester.craigslist.org link

Arctic Gun worcester.craigslist.org link

#6042 3 years ago

I have a near perfect HUO 2008 SM (Spider-man) all premium LEDs, OCD LED board (not installed), Cliffys on everything, no cracked plastics. Gorgeous play field.

I'll like to trade towards a Tron. Let me know if interested.

#6043 3 years ago

Looking to Trade my Huo X Files.

Archived after 4 days
Not sold
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Thinking of Trading an Huo X Files with the prettiest X Files Original playfield you will ever see IMHO.Looking to add cash for a GOT Pro Premium or Le, or a Restored MB.Local to B...”
2016-09-19
Baltimore, MD
Trade

#6044 3 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Hey bud, good seeing you in here. Hope you have been well!

Been traveling and building the game room...been a busy summer!

#6045 3 years ago

For the 6000 post lets slash some prices!

Nitro GS and Comet: Take the pair for 1200 or 650 a piece!

#6046 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

That comet is so tempting...

#6047 3 years ago

Anyone looking to get in on Rob Zombie? Might be offering up my spot.

#6048 3 years ago

I have a few games for sale here in Middletown NY . thinning the herd a little ! pictures with a pm !
Gottlieb Force 2 some flaking on glass 1000
Gottlieb Close Encounters 1000 working and pretty clean
Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra 900 works well bought from Ivan at pinfest
Bally Harlem Globetrotters 900 ! on location at Rock Fantasy
Transformers Decepticon LE 4500 on location at Rock Fantasy Cabinet Decal issues around legs

#6049 3 years ago
Quoted from rockfantasyman:

I have a few games for sale here in Middletown NY . thinning the herd a little ! pictures with a pm !
Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra 900 works well bought from Ivan at pinfest

For those of you thinking about getting an EM, this is one of the best. ACD was the first I bought and now I have 4.

#6050 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I will buy the comet to go with my Cyclone.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 12,500.00
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 1.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 57.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
£ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 1,099.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 95.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 189.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 269.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 12,500.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
There are 14636 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 293.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside