IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,395 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 608.
#5801 7 years ago

Any working Baby Pac Man looking for a new home?
Mike

#5802 7 years ago

Anyone looking for nice EM shuffle bowler?

#5803 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Any working Baby Pac Man looking for a new home?
Mike

Not sure how far you are willing to go but there is one for trade in northern Delaware.

#5804 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

northern Delaware

That's kind of a hike for this particular title,I appreciate the heads up tho.
Mike

#5806 7 years ago

Looking for a Space Shuttle for a friend. He's looking to spend ~$1000. Thanks.

#5807 7 years ago

Looking for a Simpsons Pinball Party

#5808 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Am I the only one seeing the joke here.....

Ha, I did not even notice that! Although, as I get closer to buying my first ever pinball machine she would probably rather me "get lucky" in the traditional sense!

#5809 7 years ago

friend just made a trade and he wants to sell a bally atlantis and a gottlieb surf and safari. he hasn't sent me pictures yet - he did say both work 100% - i think average condition (i am guessing here) - anyway he wants 1600 for the pair - that's for the 2 of them - not 1600 each. i will try to get more info and post it. thanks ed

#5810 7 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

friend just made a trade and he wants to sell a bally atlantis and a gottlieb surf and safari. he hasn't sent me pictures yet - he did say both work 100% - i think average condition (i am guessing here) - anyway he wants 1600 for the pair - that's for the 2 of them - not 1600 each. i will try to get more info and post it. thanks ed

Wow, excellent price for the two. I always wanted an Atlantis, but space and money are at a premium at the moment.

#5811 7 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Wow, excellent price for the two. I always wanted an Atlantis, but space and money are at a premium at the moment.

Where is the friend located? We need some photos!

#5812 7 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

My friend should have PMed you by now.

Haven't gotten anything from you in years so I had to get someone with room to do it

#5813 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

My friend should have PMed you by now.
Haven't gotten anything from you in years so I had to get someone with room to do it

Yes I messaged Ed so w can put these in The Sanctum.

#5814 7 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Yes I messaged Ed so w can put these in The Sanctum.

You guys are making it hard for me to buy my first pinball table, lol.

#5815 7 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

The Sanctum makes them available to many people. This is the absolute best thing to be available to new buyers. Being able to play a variety of games and learning what game or game type you should keep an eye out for. And this in an atmosphere of people who play and maintain. Trying games and asking questions is awesome.

#5816 7 years ago

I haven't talked to him yet - I left him a message - steve in vt was first and the Sanctum was 2nd - then a few others after that - I will talk to him in the morning - thanks ed

#5817 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

The Sanctum makes them available to many people. This is the absolute best thing to be available to new buyers. Being able to play a variety of games and learning what game or game type you should keep an eye out for. And this in an atmosphere of people who play and maintain. Trying games and asking questions is awesome.

I am just teasing! I will make the two hour drive out there someday!

#5819 7 years ago

Looking for space station. There is one on pinside but the sale is pending. Thanks

#5821 7 years ago

Looking for:

1970 Williams Ringer / Penny Pitch / Darts

Let me know if you know of one within 250 miles of DC.
Thanks.

#5822 7 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

I have a small list of games from here that I'll be offering up for sale as soon as I can get pictures. Plenty of good 1st games.

#5823 7 years ago
Quoted from gump79:

Looking for a Simpsons Pinball Party

This is my old game, you won't find a nicer TSPP.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38383

#5824 7 years ago

I think you meant "nicer"

#5825 7 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I have a small list of games from here that I'll be offering up for sale as soon as I can get pictures. Plenty of good 1st games.

Now I am all excited again, lol! Looking forward to seeing them.

#5826 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I think you meant "nicer"

Yes, thanks for catching that.

#5827 7 years ago

Fun house- $2850
Needs to be shopped. Rudy eye lids not working, Mylar on play field.

#5828 7 years ago

ALERT: New price offer for my TAF!!

I was finally able to snag a TZ (been looking for a nice one for quite some time) from HOP (great guy by the way) and now I'd really like to sell my TAF. Since the $6500 price tag seemed too high for most, I can offer up the machine for $6100 with a normal (non-color) DMD that I'll swap out of the TZ that I just got. That brings the game down to a lower price point and I hope will attract a buyer as I'd really like to make room for the TZ. That's the best that I can do, as I haven't been in the hobby as long as most of you fine folks and didn't get my games years ago for bottom dollar.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I've decided to put my favorite machine up for sale to hopefully fund a new pin for my small collection of 3. It's in great condition (details below) with no credit dot and everyth...”
2016-08-12
Vienna, VA
6,375 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1258 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5829 7 years ago

#5830 7 years ago

Is anyone in here bringing machines to WhiteRose to sell??

#5831 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I will be, not sure what yet. Probably T3 when it's done. Couple of bites from marketplace but it looks like I'll be taking it on myself.

#5832 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Possibly an F-14 Tomcat or a Getaway:High Speed II

#5833 7 years ago

Possibly a who dunnit not sure yet but would sell as is too

#5834 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I will be, not sure what yet. Probably T3 when it's done. Couple of bites from marketplace but it looks like I'll be taking it on myself.

Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Possibly an F-14 Tomcat or a Getaway:High Speed II

Good to see!! You guys always have killer deals in here. I wish that Gwaxt was coming with games.

#5835 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Good to see!! You guys always have killer deals in here. I wish that Gwaxt was coming with games.

He's not coming? That sucks..

#5836 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Iron Man
Rocky and Bullwinkle
NGG possibly

#5837 7 years ago

Anyone bringing a Haunted House to white rose?

#5838 7 years ago

I will prob have a loaded IM VE for sale/trade at White Rose. Color DMD, shaker, tons of mods and upgrades....Pins on my want list are TWD pro, SM, Shadow, ES

#5839 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

He's not coming? That sucks..

I honestly have no idea, I just assumed not as he hasn't mentioned doing so.

#5840 7 years ago

he told me he's going just the other day.

#5841 7 years ago

There's a forum thread here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2016-edition

With a link to a spreadsheet for those bringing games to sell/trade/looking for..

#5842 7 years ago

Grabbed a Bobby Orr Power Play a week or two ago. Might be listing it and thought I would throw it up here first to see if any interest. Willing to pass on the deal I got to another Pinsider without any inflation if they want it, just need to free up space and funds. $300

It was sitting in a barn for a few years, and needs some heavy cleaning and work. I haven't set it up yet or tested it. It does have an Alltek MPU, which I'll leave in it. BG has some flaking, but it's not horrible. PF is very nice, had some previous touch ups, but done pretty well and mylar placed after. Cab has some dings and scrapes, but overall pretty damn nice considering where it sat for a few years. If interested, let me know. If not, I'm sure I'll have time to get to this one in the next couple months.

I tried to post a few pics, but couldn't.

#5843 7 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Nice Cue Ball Wizard Playfield. Minimal wear. Some paint loss under plastic posts, but that would be hidden by new posts. Additional photos in discussion thread. Wood rails, wire...”
2016-09-09
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 454 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5844 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

as of right now we are coming, the bar is taking up a lot of time but we are gonna try to squeeze it in

#5845 7 years ago

I have a nice AMH with some upgrades for trade in Goshen NY. Let me know what you have.

#5846 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Grabbed a Bobby Orr Power Play a week or two ago. Might be listing it and thought I would throw it up here first to see if any interest. Willing to pass on the deal I got to another Pinsider without any inflation if they want it, just need to free up space and funds. $300
It was sitting in a barn for a few years, and needs some heavy cleaning and work. I haven't set it up yet or tested it. It does have an Alltek MPU, which I'll leave in it. BG has some flaking, but it's not horrible. PF is very nice, had some previous touch ups, but done pretty well and mylar placed after. Cab has some dings and scrapes, but overall pretty damn nice considering where it sat for a few years. If interested, let me know. If not, I'm sure I'll have time to get to this one in the next couple months.
I tried to post a few pics, but couldn't.

PM sent

#5847 7 years ago

Still looking for Data East Simpsons...

#5848 7 years ago
Quoted from spaceport:

Still looking for Data East Simpsons...

what's your location?

#5849 7 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

what's your location?

Central NJ

#5850 7 years ago

EN Night Rider is good shape - $500 - this was the one at pintastic next to the Tommy, Lil Pro Golf, 8 Ball - I think there was one then one night rider - this one is in good shape with slight insert wear. worked the whole time in pintastic - I will put it together tonight to make sure it still fine. will need some cleaning and shopping as it was sitting unused for 20 years before pintastic. thanks ed

There are 30,395 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/117 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.