IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 608.
#5701 7 years ago

Pinball Pro speakers definitely make a difference...especially with the lack of distortion Scott mentioned when you crank them. They add some good mids and make the highs a little more crisp too. Add in a nice thick remote sub and you're good to rattle some stuff off of shelves in other rooms.

#5702 7 years ago
Quoted from scottmaggie:

Guess that's why Pinsound was invented.

Does Pinsound really make the quality that much better? Never heard of that before. Went to their website and browsed.

#5703 7 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Does Pinsound really make the quality that much better? Never heard of that before. Went to their website and browsed.

Only if you use a remixed sound set. If you use the OEM, original sounds, then no, it's the same.

#5704 7 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I know it makes it louder,
With stock speakers on my GNR, it cranked much more than the stock sound board. If you wanted to go deaf, it was a possibility.

#5705 7 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I know it makes it louder,
With stock speakers on my GNR, it cranked much more than the stock sound board. If you wanted to go deaf, it was a possibility.

If your worried about it just sell GNR to me lol!

#5706 7 years ago

I remember when there used to be games for sale in these parts.....

#5707 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Are you sure it was this thread?

Seriously, though: the best way to find games near you is probably the Market section of pinside. If you take a moment to set your location etc (save it as your default search!), it will point you to games for sale near you.

This thread is constantly derailed... though i keep coming back just in case someone actually has a game for sale. Nothing like seeing 30+ new posts and finding 1-2 of them are actually games for sale...

#5708 7 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

Are you sure it was this thread?
Seriously, though: the best way to find games near you is probably the Market section of pinside. If you take a moment to set your location etc (save it as your default search!), it will point you to games for sale near you.
This thread is constantly derailed... though i keep coming back just in case someone actually has a game for sale. Nothing like seeing 30+ new posts and finding 1-2 of them are actually games for sale...

Says the guy posting here and not selling a game.

#5709 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Says the guy posting here and not selling a game.

Guilty. Though I'm certainly looking to buy one!

#5710 7 years ago

I'm just here to look at all the great pictures people post of their FS games all in one thread to make it nice and easy.

#5711 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Ok, it looks like I'm losing some of my storage space , so this pin has to go by Saturday! Help a feller out and find this pin a new home
For anyone who might want to drive a fair distance for this, I would be willing to meet somewhere around Albany. Easy access if you're driving on I-90 or I-87.
All the new caps alone ended up being about $100 (mainly because of the giant sized computer-grade caps which will last a lifetime).
Easily $300+ worth of new and NOS parts, connector pins, and new electronic components.
The new playfield glass was $30.
Includes all the schematics, the manual, operation guide, spare boards, and a spare display.
Whomever grabs this will be getting an incredible bargain. It's a historically significant game--one of the earliest digital scoring games ever produced that easily marked the most dramatic shift in pinball!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pintastic-dyn-o-mite-allied-leisure-1975
machinefor salePlaced 2016-07-08 01:23 (37 days ago)FS: Allied Leisure Dyn O' Mite, Restored & Working, $550!!!!“Here is an Allied Leisure Dyn 'O Mite for sale (also written as Dynomite). This is one of the first solid state games ever produce...” – Ad marked as sale pending $ 550 ForceFlow Ballston Spa, NY Shopped

I put several games on ForceFlow's Dyn O' Mite at the recent Allentown Pinfest. It looks great and it plays flawlessly. The drop target design is clever and the fun factor is high.

#5712 7 years ago

Does the market place rule include parts? Is there a fee for parts?

#5713 7 years ago

FS Sorcerer missing master display board and power supply, Playfield in good shape $650
FS joker poker complete pin non working, has PF wear, cabinet has water damage at base, BG has flaking in reds $400
Games are located in southern NH

#5714 7 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Everything here is legislated now.

#5715 7 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Everything here is legislated now.

How about starting an Enundy forum

#5716 7 years ago

Price drop on MNF project in the marketplace from $550 to $450. Have had a ton of interest, but too much back and forth and people just not showing up. Game is in the garage already for easy loading.

#5717 7 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

I don't think so. Sold my Mike D creature mod and when I created the ad it didn't have that agreement to pay fee box at bottom. Just the follow rules box.

#5718 7 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

I don't think so. Sold my Mike D creature mod and when I created the ad it didn't have that agreement to pay fee box at bottom. Just the follow rules box.

I figured that would sell quickly...one of my favorite mods.

#5719 7 years ago

no fear plays good some fade on left side, nice playfield $1700
Tom. beat up, but will clean up nice
Tafg all original very very very nice
Lost in space $2000 shopped and leds
CV players machine shopped

coming in Wcs, TZ super original nice, Wh2o, T-2, few more

#5720 7 years ago

Hey guys,
Looking for nice examples of Gilligan's Island and Data East Time Machine. Send me a PM if you have any leads.
Thanks,

#5721 7 years ago

Still looking for a woz, RR preferably or EC 2nd.

#5722 7 years ago
Quoted from mdelorenzo:

Still looking for a woz, RR preferably or EC 2nd.

Saveleaningtower has one in the marketplace for sale. Not far from you.

#5723 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Saveleaningtower has one in the marketplace for sale. Not far from you.

Thanks. We had some PMs earlier about his other woz. NIB is probably not possible for me price wise.

#5724 7 years ago

Id really like to move a couple games this week.
Superman that works for 900.
Sherif that kind of works for 300.

Take the pair for 1100.

I may also move a NGS for 750. It is so close to booting.

#5725 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Hello Pinside, With a monster pinball purchase on the horizon, I'm parting with my LOTR to free up both money and room. I purchased the game fresh off route, and it was a bit of ...”
2016-08-16
Watertown, MA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1212 times
Contributed to Pinside

Northeast members get priority (of course).

#5726 7 years ago

T3 in the marketplace. Good somewhat-light project for someone.

Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “I was going to start working on this, but figured I would throw it out there in case someone was interested before I dove in. T3, I'll call it fresh off route because that probabl...”
2016-08-16
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 857 times

#5727 7 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have a T3 floating around?

I am placing a true fully doc HUO T3 up on the market this week. 900 plays $3499.

#5728 7 years ago

For anyone willing to drive a few hours south of NY or NJ. Selling my CV Sample Game #131. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “*Just lowered the price and posted better photos. Selling my CV sample game, #131. Notice the different ringmaster head, the "tickle me" graphic, etc. Let me address the HUO f...”
2016-08-15
Mclean, VA
7,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 1483 times

#5729 7 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Hey guys,
Looking for nice examples of Gilligan's Island and Data East Time Machine. Send me a PM if you have any leads.
Thanks,

Not sure if you've seen it but there's a nice example of Gilligans Island on eBay in long valley NJ. Price seems does seem high but you never know.

#5730 7 years ago
Quoted from CJD312:

Not sure if you've seen it but there's a nice example of Gilligans Island on eBay in long valley NJ. Price seems does seem high but you never know.

Yep saw it, but its not even in the ballpark price wise thanks though.

#5731 7 years ago

Updated my LOTR market thread with tons of pics. If a Northeast member snags it, I'll throw in the a brand new Polk sub for free.

#5732 7 years ago

FS: ACDC PRO: Lightning mod, swinging bell, cliffy, titan rubbers, and LEDs. $4400

#5733 7 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Updated my LOTR market thread with tons of pics. If a Northeast member snags it, I'll throw in the a brand new Polk sub for free.

kind of wish i was closer. glwts.

#5734 7 years ago

Finally decided that I'm going to restore my Six Million Dollar Man.

I'm looking for a donor cabinet body from the era and plastic sets.

#5735 7 years ago
Quoted from fnord:

Finally decided that I'm going to restore my Six Million Dollar Man.
I'm looking for a donor cabinet body from the era and plastic sets.

Fun game

#5736 7 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

This is killing me! I really am wishing I had the money to get this
Mike

#5737 7 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I wish I had snagged that Full Throttle you had...

#5738 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

MAKE THE NORTHEAST FOR SALE THREAD
GREAT AGAIN

#5739 7 years ago

Well, I have a box of aprons for sale

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “*Williams* Grand Lizard Super Star (EM) Star Pool White/Pink/Green (EM) *Gottlieb* James Bond Panthera Gold wings / Monte Carlo Robo-War / Victory / Raven Spring Break / Hollywood...”
2016-08-22
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1895 times

And a box of plastics:

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “*Gottlieb* Spring Break Rock Amazon Hunt Rack Em Up Jacks to Open *Wico* Af-Tor (Since I'm getting a lot of PMs about this one, please note--I know nothing about Wico games, where...”
2016-08-22
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1372 times

#5740 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

This is killing me! I really am wishing I had the money to get this
Mike

I've got Mitch coming by Saturday night to take a look at it. If he passes, I'll let you know. I absolutely should NOT be considering trades at the moment, but if you ever wanted to part with your Met or TWD...

Quoted from PersonX99:

I wish I had snagged that Full Throttle you had...

It looks like Aliens is hitting all its production benchmarks. I'd hit up Cointaker and get in on an Aliens and add a Full Throttle playfield in there while you're at it. That's the way to go IMO.

#5741 7 years ago

I noticed many of the other regional sub forums have pictures being allowed. What happened to this one, I can't post any? Yes I could probably scroll back a few pages... Somebody abusing the photos?

#5742 7 years ago
Quoted from NonStopSwagger:

I noticed many of the other regional sub forums have pictures being allowed. What happened to this one, I can't post any? Yes I could probably scroll back a few pages... Somebody abusing the photos?

The rules for regional threads were updated recently.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ad-rules-on-the-pinside-forum-1

#5743 7 years ago

Thanks, that explains it. The photos thing is a little rough, I'm guessing the other regional threads will get the photos locked out soon enough. This one is the "beta test" to see if folks revolt.

Carry on.

#5744 7 years ago
Quoted from NonStopSwagger:

This one is the "beta test" to see if folks revolt.

I'm revolting.

#5745 7 years ago

Haha. Set, spike. Too easy.

#5746 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Well, I have a box of aprons for sale
partsfor salePlaced 2016-07-11 16:29 (37 days ago)Box 'o Aprons - $40“I'm trying to clean out my storage area of stuff I don't plan on using anytime soon, and these are taking up a lot of space. A few...” $ 40 ForceFlow Ballston Spa, NY Used, fair condition

And a box of plastics:
partsfor salePlaced 2016-07-11 18:19 (37 days ago)Box 'o Plastics - $60“I'm trying to clean out my storage area of stuff I don't plan on using anytime soon, and these are taking up space I could use for...” $ 60 ForceFlow Ballston Spa, NY Used, good condition

Hi Force. How are you linking those for sale ads in your post? Thanks. Ant.

#5747 7 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Hi Force. How are you linking those for sale ads in your post? Thanks. Ant.

Ant,

Take a look at this post by Robin. It explains how to insert your for sale ad into a forum thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ad-rules-on-the-pinside-forum-1#post-3278635

Marcus

#5749 7 years ago

Drawing pictures of your pin for sale with ASCII art is still permitted.

,, %% , ,
:%%%; ;%%% ;% %%:
:%%% %%%% %% %%:
:%%%%% %%%% % %%%:
:%%%%%% %%%% %%%%:
:%%%%% %%% %%%%:
:%%%% %% %%%%:
:%%%%% %%%%:
:%%%% %%%:
&%:%&:%&
&&:&:&
&&&&
;&&; ;
:: ;;;;
:: ;;;;;
:: ;;;;;;
:: ;;;;;;
; :: ;;;;;
;; ::;;;;
;;;; ::;
;;;;; ::
;;;;;; ::
;;;;; ::
;;;; ::
;;::
;::
::

That's a flower.

#5750 7 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

That's a flower.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/115 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.