IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 608.
#5651 7 years ago

dup

#5652 7 years ago

Ok, it looks like I'm losing some of my storage space , so this pin has to go by Saturday! Help a feller out and find this pin a new home

For anyone who might want to drive a fair distance for this, I would be willing to meet somewhere around Albany. Easy access if you're driving on I-90 or I-87.

All the new caps alone ended up being about $100 (mainly because of the giant sized computer-grade caps which will last a lifetime).

Easily $300+ worth of new and NOS parts, connector pins, and new electronic components.

The new playfield glass was $30.

Includes all the schematics, the manual, operation guide, spare boards, and a spare display.

Whomever grabs this will be getting an incredible bargain. It's a historically significant game--one of the earliest digital scoring games ever produced that easily marked the most dramatic shift in pinball!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pintastic-dyn-o-mite-allied-leisure-1975

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Here is an Allied Leisure Dyn 'O Mite for sale (also written as Dynomite). This is one of the first solid state games ever produced and it preceded any of the electronic games manu...”
2016-07-08
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 1967 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5653 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Whomever grabs this will be getting an incredible bargain. It's a historically significant game--one of the earliest digital scoring games ever produced that easily marked the most dramatic shift in pinball!

Saw and played this game at Pinfest, and Force did an awesome job on the resto. This is a great price considering the amount of work and parts he put into it. GLWS.

#5654 7 years ago

Sadly, my Amazing Spidey is sold. Thanks for all the interest.

#5656 7 years ago

Looking for Space Station, Mousin' Around, Paragon, Harlem Globetrotters, Flash Gordon, Skateball, Time Machine, or TX Sector.

Willing to arrange pick up & shipping if need be.

PM message me if you have any leads. Thanks!

#5657 7 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Pics are up. I work from home most days (including today) and should be around much of this coming weekend if it lasts that long...
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B045CmvASaciCm
As always it's first-come-first serve. If I know you're rolling with cash in hand I'll hold it, otherwise - and with all due respect, I can't hold it. I'm only selling as it's the last in my collection (so I haven't grown so attached to it), and I want to reclaim some garage space.
Enjoy,
Brian

Last post on this, other than if I do a price cut or sell it. Just a bit more detail for those that have been kicking the tires today:

(my RGP, CL, and KLOV post, more or less verbatim):

100% working, plug & play. New ramps, clean hack-free boards, full playfield mylar, new playfield glass, LEDs throughout, PinScore display, PinGulp beverage caddy, unfaded cabinet. Some planking outside of mylar otherwise very nice all around. Easy, ground-level pickup in Northern New Jersey.

Full pics here:
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B045CmvASaciCm

Local pickup preferred, but will ship for upstanding Pinsiders. No illiterate, grammatically incorrect scammer emails please.

#5658 7 years ago

Like new Stern Star Trek Premium for trade/sale. Less than 100 plays as of market listing:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37884

#5659 7 years ago
Quoted from Krakatoa:

Like new Stern Star Trek Premium for trade/sale. Less than 100 plays as of market listing:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37884

Pics?

#5661 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I love my vector games. Battlezone, Tempest, Asteroids, Space Duel and Star Castle.

Tempest is one of my all time fav vids.

Ok so to stay on track...

I have a beautiful WOZ 75th Ruby Red LE for sale or trade here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35466

It's minty fresh.

Mike

#5662 7 years ago

I'm looking for a Firepower backglass in any condition and a system 6 board set. Non working with minor corrosion on the MPU is ok.

#5663 7 years ago

Joker Poker pin with CPR Gold PF & BG
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37910

Listed n market area

#5664 7 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I'm looking for a Firepower backglass in any condition and a system 6 board set. Non working with minor corrosion on the MPU is ok.

PM sent

#5665 7 years ago

95% done TAFG coming up in the marketplace in the next day or two.

#5666 7 years ago

My buddy is looking for his first pin

Working is yes needing cleaning is okay

He has 500$ cash

He's looking with cash in hands

Let me know

He understands the limits with his budget but said he has to start somewhere

PM if you have something

#5667 7 years ago

Flash?

#5669 7 years ago

lol. i love when i click quote instead of edit.

#5670 7 years ago

Gottlieb Jack in the Box and Quick Draw for cash sale or trade for other Gottlieb EM(s). Let me know if interested

#5672 7 years ago

Does some one have a 500$ pin or just making suggestions ?

I haven't gotten any replies
Thanks
James

#5673 7 years ago

just opinions, brah. that's what we're good at.

#5674 7 years ago

We have a flash in the shop

#5675 7 years ago

How much Rob ?

Message me or shoot me a text

#5676 7 years ago

500 is a tough one. I hope he can solder, read schematics and swear a lot

#5677 7 years ago

500 is good

#5678 7 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

My buddy is looking for his first pin
Working is yes needing cleaning is okay
He has 500$ cash
He's looking with cash in hands
Let me know
He understands the limits with his budget but said he has to start somewhere
PM if you have something

SS only or EMs too?

#5679 7 years ago

i've seen comets in that range on occasion.

#5680 7 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

SS only or EMs too?

He's open to being entertained by the silverball

#5681 7 years ago

$500 for a working flash? If you are coming to the York show I want it please.

#5682 7 years ago

Rob does it work ?

How's it look?

#5683 7 years ago

Gottlieb Jack in the Box and Quick Draw for cash sale or trade for other Gottlieb EM(s). Let me know if interested.

PM sent.

#5684 7 years ago

For a few more bucks....isn't Flow trying to move a nice Dy-no-mite..........?..... Joey

#5685 7 years ago

I'm "close" to the Northeast and am thinking of selling this original never used Scared Stiff playfield. *Yes, I know... $0, just seeing if there's actual interest in this thing*

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Hey fellow pinsiders. Thinking of selling this new, original, never used Scared Stiff playfield. It might be time to move this on to someone who wants to put it into a machine. ...”
2016-08-12
Mclean, VA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 345 times

#5686 7 years ago
Quoted from GonzosNose:

I'm "close" to the Northeast and am thinking of selling this original never used Scared Stiff playfield. *Yes, I know... $0, just seeing if there's actual interest in this thing*
partsfor salePlaced 2016-08-11 22:48 (yesterday)New, Original Scared Stiff Playfield “Hey fellow pinsiders. Thinking of selling this new, original, never used Scared Stiff playfield. It might be time to move this o...” $ 0 GonzosNose McLean, VA New

A price helps.... eBay is great for auctions.

#5687 7 years ago

Think we have found the game

DY NO MITE !!

Thank you all

#5688 7 years ago

I am going to be listing the following games. I played my buddy's GB LE the other night and really want a premium. GB is the real deal. Crazy that I am going to have to sell several solid games for one.

Swords of Fury $2500
Sorcerer $1500
Flash Gordon $1800
D.E. Slap Shot $1200 (Less than 350 made)
Bromley Little Pro Golf $1500 (Less than 250 made)

#5689 7 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

I am going to be listing the following games. I played my buddy's GB LE the other night and really want a premium. GB is the real deal. Crazy that I am going to have to sell several solid games for one.
Swords of Fury $2500
Sorcerer $1500
Flash Gordon $1800
D.E. Slap Shot $1200 (Less than 350 made)
Bromley Little Pro Golf $1500 (Less than 250 made)

$8500 will get you an LE! GLWS

#5690 7 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

$8500 will get you an LE! GLWS

thats what he wants!

#5691 7 years ago

Sorcerer pin for sale.

Good condition BG has one minor scratch
Needs power supply & master display board.
$750

#5692 7 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Sorcerer pin for sale.
Good condition BG has one minor scratch
Needs power supply & master display board.
$750

PM sent.

#5693 7 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

Sorcerer $1500

PM sent.

#5694 7 years ago

Speakers & more speakers - 24 pcs in total. All working & with wiring up to and including the molexes. A couple of them do have rips in paper but still work. How does $240 shipped or $200 picked up sound for the lot?

Pulled from:
Twilight Zone - all 3
The Getaway - all 3
Demolition Man - all 3
Star Trek 25th Anniversary - sub & 1 backbox
Bride of Pinbot - all 3
Pinbot - all 3
Guns & Roses - all 3
Space Station - all 3
Cue Ball Wizard - sub

#5695 7 years ago

Original restored MM in the market along with a lot of my other games. They are all best reasonable offer

#5696 7 years ago

Anyone within reasonable distance of Philly interested in trading a Bally/Williams DMD for my Bride of Pinbot and Space Station?
Creature, Adams, Theater, Star Trek Next Gen...

#5697 7 years ago
Quoted from scottmaggie:

Speakers & more speakers - 24 pcs in total. All working & with wiring up to and including the molexes. A couple of them do have rips in paper but still work. How does $240 shipped or $200 picked up sound for the lot?
Pulled from:
Twilight Zone - all 3
The Getaway - all 3
Demolition Man - all 3
Star Trek 25th Anniversary - sub & 1 backbox
Bride of Pinbot - all 3
Pinbot - all 3
Guns & Roses - all 3
Space Station - all 3
Cue Ball Wizard - sub

Did a box of Flipper Fidelity speakers "fall off a truck" while passing by your house? Bump for a decent deal offered.

#5698 7 years ago

PinballPro went into all of them...

#5699 7 years ago

Did you notice a difference in sound? Considering it myself...

#5700 7 years ago

Definitely goes much louder without distortion. Nice to be able to adjust bass vs treble. That said, they can only sound as good as the original files. Guess that's why Pinsound was invented. Prob going to get a couple of those next. Why not...

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/114 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.