IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 608.
#5601 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

You flatter me, Tony. I see your narcissism is as endearing as ever!

Nope just think you have problems thumbing down for sale posts outta nowhere and thinking you are better than others with your drivel.

#5602 7 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Please ask Robin to chime in on this thread. We need the pricing structure laid out and if it applies to this thread just so we can get back to selling here. Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ad-rules-on-the-pinside-forum-1

#5603 7 years ago

I paid the fee for my TF LE trade .... was $20 and worth it (especially for a $5k game). Ebay would have been way more and I know the game went to another collector. Of course during the trade, one of the optos goes funky (UGH!).

#5604 7 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Please ask Robin to chime in on this thread. We need the pricing structure laid out and if it applies to this thread just so we can get back to selling here. Thanks

An explanation of the pricing tiers is now available:

https://pinside.com/pinball/help/about-pinside-pricing

#5605 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Here is an Allied Leisure Dyn 'O Mite for sale (also written as Dynomite). This is one of the first solid state games ever produced and it preceded any of the electronic games manu...”
2016-07-08
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 1967 times
Contributed to Pinside

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “*Williams* Grand Lizard Super Star (EM) Star Pool White/Pink/Green (EM) *Gottlieb* James Bond Panthera Gold wings / Monte Carlo Robo-War / Victory / Raven Spring Break / Hollywood...”
2016-08-22
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1895 times

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “*Gottlieb* Spring Break Rock Amazon Hunt Rack Em Up Jacks to Open *Wico* Af-Tor (Since I'm getting a lot of PMs about this one, please note--I know nothing about Wico games, where...”
2016-08-22
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1372 times

#5606 7 years ago

MNF project listed in the marketplace. Just looking to get what I paid for it, but I would probably be willing to go to $500 for a fellow Pinsider if anybody's interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-monday-night-football-data-east-1989-1991

#5607 7 years ago

So to get this all in one post (as of 8/4/2016):

The tiers are:
Tier 0: $0-$500 games
Tier 1: $500-$1500 games
Tier 2: $1500-$2500 games
Tier 3: $2500-$3500 games
Tier 4: $3500-$5000 games
Tier 5: $5000+ games

Wow, I just realized I can't add the image that listed the tier to the cost because images are no longer allowed in this sub-forum.

So no, I can't put it all in one post. It is here as I type this...

https://images.pinside.com/a/15/a1507c065300a615569d333110f41eb13fdba5cc/resized/large/a1507c065300a615569d333110f41eb13fdba5cc.png

#5608 7 years ago

Also threw up my very nice GTB Amazing Spidey in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Offering up my really nice GTB Amazing Spiderman. Some minor spot flaking on the blue in the backglass, but still looks great. PF is in excellent condition, recently shopped fully...”
2016-08-04
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 390 times

#5609 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

MNF project listed in the marketplace. Just looking to get what I paid for it, but I would probably be willing to go to $500 for a fellow Pinsider if anybody's interested.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-monday-night-football-data-east-1989-1991

I'd really like to buy it but can't make the drive.

#5610 7 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I'd really like to buy it but can't make the drive.

I'd be willing to drive part of the way, if that helps!!!

#5611 7 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Nice Cue Ball Wizard Playfield. Minimal wear. Some paint loss under plastic posts, but that would be hidden by new posts. Additional photos in discussion thread. Wood rails, wire...”
2016-09-09
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 454 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5612 7 years ago

My environmental discs of Tron has left the building. I promised a donation. Question - can I do it without PayPal? I HATE PayPal.

#5613 7 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

My environmental discs of Tron has left the building. I promised a donation. Question - can I do it without PayPal? I HATE PayPal.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Credit or debit cards can be used. If you don't have either of those...I'm not sure. Robin may have to answer that one.

#5615 7 years ago

No worries my man. If I were still actively collecting arcade cabs I would be hitting you for a vector or two. They're a nightmare to work on, but nothing beats playing a finely tuned vector machine.

#5616 7 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

No worries my man. If I were still actively collecting arcade cabs I would be hitting you for a vector or two. They're a nightmare to work on, but nothing beats playing a finely tuned vector machine.

I love my vector games. Battlezone, Tempest, Asteroids, Space Duel and Star Castle.

#5617 7 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

These have been totally rebuilt. I've had zero issues since. I can't promise you no problems in the future but I can say guy that picked up the EDOT today said they were nicest he has seen - cabinet and electronics/monitor/gameplay.

#5618 7 years ago

FS NBA FB

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Here is a nice players NBA fastbreak. The game has recently had a topside tear down. Playfield has been cleaned and waxed, comet LEDs added. Ramps are in great shape. Plastics are ...”
2016-08-05
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 715 times

#5620 7 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have a T3 floating around?

not mine nor do I know the seller, but you asked hartford.craigslist.org link

#5621 7 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

not mine nor do I know the seller, but you asked hartford.craigslist.org link

I almost said a t3 that's not 3900 lol

#5622 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Also threw up my very nice GTB Amazing Spidey in the marketplace.
machinefor salePlaced 2016-08-04 11:15 (yesterday)For sale: Spider-Man, The Amazing (Gottlieb, 1980)“Offering up my really nice GTB Amazing Spiderman. Some minor spot flaking on the blue in the backglass, but still looks great. PF...” $ 1,100 Colsond3 Langhorne, PA Shopped

I have played Colson''s Spiderman. It's in great shape. Also, I can attest to the fact that Colson is a trustworthy seller. This listing deserves a bump.

#5623 7 years ago

For sale - Star Trek LE - placed in market place. Here is the link. Thanks for looking.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-le

#5624 7 years ago

For sale - Star Trek LE - placed in market place. Here is the link. Thanks for looking.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-le

Nice Game....your about 4 months to late to have me jump all over it since I have one now. This is a great game and the LE's are amazingly nice with the light show. Mine gets a ton of play even in my collection. one of my favorite games! GLWS

#5625 7 years ago
Quoted from mainelycoasters:

Nice Game....your about 4 months to late to have me jump all over it since I have one now. This is a great game and the LE's are amazingly nice with the light show. Mine gets a ton of play even in my collection. one of my favorite games! GLWS

Thank you.

#5626 7 years ago

Thank you Pinnut for the Goldeneye. Awesome seller. Made a video of the machine in action prior to pick up. Plays beautifully and any issues are purely cosmetic. Magnet was disabled but works perfectly after I changed the adjustments. Awesome price too!

#5627 7 years ago

Looking to pick up a WoZ LE or RR! Searching for a HUO. Anyone looking to sell besides what's in the market? We have cash and are ready.

#5628 7 years ago
Quoted from mdelorenzo:

Looking to pick up a WoZ LE or RR! Searching for a HUO. Anyone looking to sell besides what's in the market? We have cash and are ready.

I might sell my HUO WOZ. It's an Emerald City LE, manufactured at the end of the run, after all issues were resolved in the manufacturing process. I am the original owner (yes, it was a 3 year preorder wait). Several mods have been installed. I'm in South Jersey, near Philadelphia. Send me a private message for photos and details, if interested.

#5630 7 years ago
Quoted from mdelorenzo:

Hit me up... Think I'm ready to move on from mine wozle

#5631 7 years ago
Quoted from Dooskie:

You 'think' he will be able to continue on about his business with or without Pinside. Again, no facts, just conjecture. You don't know how he runs his business. Maybe he drinks, eats or snorts everything he makes and doesn't put it back into his business and is headed for Chapter 11. You have no idea. So you shouldn't be speaking on his behalf.

Just to clarify and set the record straight...I know stang personally. He is a great friend, a stand up guy and an asset to the community and hobby. I know for a fact he does not eat, drink or snort his profit. It goes back into games and transportation of the games.

Is he the top seller? Yes and no.
For his area I would say yes.

Top seller in the North East....maybe not but would say he is in the top 5

#5632 7 years ago

Hep scared stiff in the market place. Thanks for looking. Ant.

#5633 7 years ago

Hep scared stiff in the market place. Thanks for looking. Ant.

Saw this SS today. Absolutely stunning! Great guy to deal with also!

I had sellers regret after selling that STTNG & ended up buying his to put in my collection... My JD is probably going. Pictures & marketplace ad coming tomorrow..

#5634 7 years ago

Gottlieb Super Mario Bros pin for trade... in marketplace.

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Prefer trade - but will sell for cash. Game is in Eastern Connecticut. Game is decent overall for a 20+ year old pin that has been played. I have put LEDs in it (including flashe...”
2016-08-08
Griswold, CT
Trade
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 221 times

#5635 7 years ago

Anyone have anything interesting to trade for a working atari superman? Playfield has minor wear. BG has some flaking. I think at best this is going to be a players game.

I'd love a system 11 but I'll listen to anything.

Marketplace ad tomorrow

#5636 7 years ago

Image uploads were disabled from this thread also, huh? What a steaming load of horseshit.

Just use Google Photos to post a link to photos now then.

#5637 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Image uploads were disabled from this thread also, huh? What a steaming load of horseshit.
Just use Google Photos to post a link to photos now then.

It is unfortunate, and may be a sign of more restrictions to come in the name of Pinside profit. I certainly value and support Pinside, but when you can simply slide on over to KLOV, Craigslist, or RGP+free image links, and post for free it seems petty.

Brian

#5638 7 years ago

BTW, Nice Diner now up for sale, $2500/obo.

Brian

#5639 7 years ago

Plenty of Facebook pinball for sale groups as well.

#5640 7 years ago

Anyone have a fathom they are willing to sell? PM me.

#5641 7 years ago

Wow, images disabled

#5642 7 years ago

You can probably thank the fellas posting 20+ pics of their one machine, instead of just one or two. Anyone interested would've pmed and asked for more.

#5643 7 years ago
Quoted from vilant:

You can probably thank the fellas posting 20+ pics of their one machine, instead of just one or two. Anyone interested would've pmed and asked for more.

LOL. Yeah I kinda saw that one coming.

#5644 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Wow, images disabled

This is the best summary of everything so far:

Quoted from Xerico:

Sorry for the confusion. Here is quick summary
01. These current threads will remain in the "Regional For Sale Threads" sub-forum.
02. Pictures are no longer allowed in these threads. If you want to show pictures, open a market ad.
03. Market ads can be quickly added to posts using the the following text ... "[ Pinsidead = 1234 ]" where 1234 is your market ad id.
04. If you listed it on the market, you can place the quick link in these threads, regardless of price of game.
05. If you have not listed it the market, and your game is less than $3,000, then you can place the game in this thread without cost.
Hope this clears up any confusion.
Marcus

#5645 7 years ago

Yeah, if the game is under $3000 you can place it here with no cost and NO pics.

#5646 7 years ago

Hello,

I asking for some vender help. I purchased a Deta East Simpsons pinball. I have been looking websites to purchase replacement parts. Is there a vendor list in the forum?

Next weekend I'm picking up South Park in CT.

Thank you

#5647 7 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

BTW, Nice Diner now up for sale, $2500/obo.
Brian

Pics are up. I work from home most days (including today) and should be around much of this coming weekend if it lasts that long...

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B045CmvASaciCm

As always it's first-come-first serve. If I know you're rolling with cash in hand I'll hold it, otherwise - and with all due respect, I can't hold it. I'm only selling as it's the last in my collection (so I haven't grown so attached to it), and I want to reclaim some garage space.

Enjoy,

Brian

#5648 7 years ago

I guess I will just throw a link up to my photobucket site, and youtube, along with my marketplace link as well for good measure from now on. As this site grows, so does the legislation..

#5649 7 years ago

Looking for a Cyclone, Hurricane, or Riverboat Gambler near the Pittsburgh area.

#5650 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Hello,
I asking for some vender help. I purchased a Deta East Simpsons pinball. I have been looking websites to purchase replacement parts. Is there a vendor list in the forum?
Next weekend I'm picking up South Park in CT.
Thank you

Here's a starting point: http://pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Pinball_Parts_Suppliers

There are 30,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/113?hl=vilant and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.