5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15,057 posts
  • 795 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by ejacques
  • Topic is favorited by 428 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 15057 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 302.
#5501 3 years ago
Quoted from MCE_LLC:

FWIW: I purchased my first pin from this thread. I was searching CL, ebay, and the Marketplace but stumbled upon a sale by drgnlair. Because it was posted here, I was able to do a little sleuthing and knew his name, reputation, and address before I even contacted him. That alone made a big difference in my trust level as I went into the sale.
The first purchase can either launch you into the hobby or sour you on it. Needless to say, my first purchase gave me the confidence to buy two more non-functioning project pins.
The marketplace fees seem reasonable for the private onesie, twosie seller. But these regional FS threads are a good resource for the first time buyer. Don't ruin it by clamping down.

So what you are saying is you got a ton of value from this site but don't want to follow the rules so the owners can now run the site as a full time job?

#5502 3 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

So what you are saying is you got a ton of value from this site but don't want to follow the rules so the owners can now run the site as a full time job?

Can I ask which rule he hasn't followed?

#5503 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Can I ask which rule he hasn't followed?

You guys keep this up and pinphila gonna blow a gasket. . Let's just buy and sell till told otherwise

#5504 3 years ago

bally harley f/s works and plays, but needs a little love, has leds and new rubber.
playfield is real nice $1250

#5505 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I've got some Mr. Vend machines I'd like to part with. $150 each.
Match Maker works perfectly.
Green Grip Tester may need coin slot &/or grip adjustment. I only used it once. Lights and sounds work great.
Pink Grip Tester needs a new little speaker in it. The sound is garbled because of it. Should be $5 or less for the speaker. Lights and sounds good. Functions great.

All 3 now sold

#5506 3 years ago

Any WOZ (only in excellent shape) for sale in the North East?

#5508 3 years ago

Looking for a Comet playfield if anyone has one that's not completely trashed.

#5509 3 years ago

Looking for an AC/DC Pro...Lmk if you have one you are thinking about possibly selling.
Thanks.

#5510 3 years ago

Hello.all.Hawkmoon here looking for a clean, good playing, Doctor Who!

#5511 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Any WOZ (only in excellent shape) for sale in the North East?

Been thinking about moving my Huo wozle

#5512 3 years ago

Let's chat...

#5513 3 years ago

If any cross collectors here are coming through western MD any time soon I have this. I am officially done trying to troubleshoot this thing so it is now up for grabs. I checked all of the voltages, boards, connectors, blah, blah, I even ran an oscilloscope on the thing and still can't find the issue. Anyway, the monitor works, marquee lights, and the game plays blind with sounds. Cabinet is solid with no moisture damage. Looking to trade for a solid state pin of some sort, projects are fine but don't offer up a basket case. NO EM's!!

13619926_10153712921177314_2314439619322510458_n_(resized).jpg

13669227_10153712921402314_1174511821408774738_n_(resized).jpg

13872963_10153712921342314_297354120805639210_n_(resized).jpg

13879236_10153712921287314_2251895253930852332_n_(resized).jpg

13882580_10153712921372314_8654875873201127648_n_(resized).jpg

13892051_10153712921122314_895705844721889091_n_(resized).jpg

#5514 3 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

I hate Craigslist and rarely ever check it, mostly overpriced crap and "Pinball Wanted" idiots anyway.

type "-wanted" when you search . sorry, that was 2 pages late...

#5515 3 years ago

Looking for an AFM, cash or a very nice sopranos plus cash

#5516 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

If any cross collectors here are coming through western MD any time soon I have this. I am officially done trying to troubleshoot this thing so it is now up for grabs. I checked all of the voltages, boards, connectors, blah, blah, I even ran an oscilloscope on the thing and still can't find the issue. Anyway, the monitor works, marquee lights, and the game plays blind with sounds. Cabinet is solid with no moisture damage. Looking to trade for a solid state pin of some sort, projects are fine but don't offer up a basket case. NO EM's!!

What the heck is that HV board? It's an amplifone monitor and deflection board but the HV is a hacked up mess. How much you want for it anyway?

#5517 3 years ago

Continuing the downsizing, unfortunately. Going to place ads in the marketplace tonight or tomorrow, but no time to tinker with the minor repairs some of them need. Willing to entertain offers, but don't crush me:

Gottlieb Amazing Spiderman - $1,200 (Don't really want to move this, but things are what they are. Game works perfectly. Recently shopped fully with some tasteful LED's. Brand new PF glass. BG has some minor spot flaking, but still looks excellent. PF is very nice with very minor wear. Cab is great, with some dings and scrapes. Legs refurbed with new hardware.)

Devil's Dare - $800 (minor wear around some inserts, recently shopped fully and LED'd, one side of cab has dings and scrapes, BG has a few very small chips in upper corners, but still looks great. Sound and speech have been cutting out intermittently, left drop bank also not resetting occasionally. Legs refurbed with new hardware. Original manual)

Monday Night Football project game - $600 (no backglass, probably needs new display and some board work, but game is complete. PF is very nice but dirty. Cab needs touch up in some areas, mostly just black. Game is a project and being sold as same. Just looking to get back what I paid for it).

Mystic project game - $450 (Game hit with water in Hurricane Sandy, inside cabinet. Under PF has some rusted/oxidized parts. Cab overall is intact and I did some cleaning. Not sure exactly what can be refurbed or saved from inside the cab/under PF at this point), but the backbox is perfect and did not sustain any damage, being removed once the water issue started. BG is perfect, and it has all original boards in working order. Main reason I bought it with hopes to restore. Fair amount of wear on center of PF.) This game is truly a project.

IMG_4040_(resized).JPG

IMG_4039_(resized).JPG

photo_6_(resized).JPG

photo_15_(resized).JPG

IMG_6103_(resized).JPG

IMG_6104_(resized).JPG

IMG_4760_(resized).JPG

IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

#5518 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Continuing the downsizing, unfortunately. Going to place ads in the marketplace tonight or tomorrow, but no time to tinker with the minor repairs some of them need. Willing to entertain offers, but don't crush me:
Gottlieb Amazing Spiderman - $1,200 (Don't really want to move this, but things are what they are. Game works perfectly. Recently shopped fully with some tasteful LED's. Brand new PF glass. BG has some minor spot flaking, but still looks excellent. PF is very nice with very minor wear. Cab is great, with some dings and scrapes. Legs refurbed with new hardware.)
Devil's Dare - $800 (minor wear around some inserts, recently shopped fully and LED'd, one side of cab has dings and scrapes, BG has a few very small chips in upper corners, but still looks great. Sound and speech have been cutting out intermittently, left drop bank also not resetting occasionally. Legs refurbed with new hardware. Original manual)
Monday Night Football project game - $600 (no backglass, probably needs new display and some board work, but game is complete. PF is very nice but dirty. Cab needs touch up in some areas, mostly just black. Game is a project and being sold as same. Just looking to get back what I paid for it).
Mystic project game - $450 (Game hit with water in Hurricane Sandy, inside cabinet. Under PF has some rusted/oxidized parts. Cab overall is intact and I did some cleaning. Not sure exactly what can be refurbed or saved from inside the cab/under PF at this point), but the backbox is perfect and did not sustain any damage, being removed once the water issue started. BG is perfect, and it has all original boards in working order. Main reason I bought it with hopes to restore. Fair amount of wear on center of PF.) This game is truly a project.

#5519 3 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

» YouTube video

You referencing the #of pics? It's two per game...no violation.

#5520 3 years ago
Quoted from fnord:

Looking for a Comet playfield if anyone has one that's not completely trashed.

I wish they would do an overlay for this like they did for High Speed. The value of the game probably isn't high enough to make $800 playfields but I'd be all over a $200 overlay that I can clearcoat over. I mentioned it on the PPS forum, maybe if enough people show interest they will make one.

#5521 3 years ago

Just listed! Looking to trade out my JP!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37454

#5522 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Nice looking game, wish you were closer (cliche I know) but seriously.

#5523 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

You referencing the #of pics? It's two per game...no violation.

I'm joking around about the rule of having to list it in the marketplace

#5524 3 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Hopefully Robin will clarify all of that soon.

#5525 3 years ago

huo simpsons and Soprano's coming in

#5526 3 years ago

Posted a Comet in the Marketplace. $600. Open to trades +/- cash or projects.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-comet-williams-1985-600#post-3270902

#5527 3 years ago

My buddy is looking for a modded metallica pro in NY/NJ/CT/PA etc. please PM if you have one for sale.

#5528 3 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Sopranos is HUO too?

#5529 3 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Is the Simpsons the DE version?

#5530 3 years ago

Looking to clear some space....I have various parts for sale in the marketplace.

A bunch of aprons, a bunch of plastics, cue ball wizard parts & playfield

Allied Leisure Dyn 'O Mite is also available--Fully working and refurbished.

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/forceflow/market

#5531 3 years ago

Simpsons is Stern

Sopranos is huo

#5532 3 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

God dammit! I knew it was one of the two rules. LOL. I was laughing when I read it.

Trying to get this thread back to actual games for sale, or at least talk about games for sale. I've tried to stay out of the drama going on the last 10 pages or so.

#5533 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

God dammit! I knew it was one of the two rules. LOL. I was laughing when I read it.
Trying to get this thread back actual games for sale, or at least talk about games for sale. I've tried to stay out of the drama going on the last 10 pages or so.

#5534 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Trying to get this thread back to actual games for sale, or at least talk about games for sale. I've tried to stay out of the drama going on the last 10 pages or so.

well what fun would that be?

#5536 3 years ago

Looking for a cool project machine, alphanumeric or newer. No major water damage, but cosmetic wear is fine. Mechanical issues fine. Just looking for a players machine. Can't believe I missed Gawxt's high speed, that would have been perfect. 500-700 range. Willing to travel further than most sane people. Thanks!

#5537 3 years ago
Quoted from dieseldogpi:

Looking for a cool project machine, alphanumeric or newer. No major water damage, but cosmetic wear is fine. Mechanical issues fine. Just looking for a players machine. Can't believe I missed Gawxt's high speed, that would have been perfect. 500-700 range. Willing to travel further than most sane people. Thanks!

I'm not sure how anyone sells anything here with all of the non related garbage. I have a Comet fully working right in your price range.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-comet-williams-1985-600#post-3270902

#5538 3 years ago

Looking for a pinball Magic. Pm me if you have one for sale. Thanks

#5539 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Devil's Dare sold on CL and picked up this morning. Price drop on MNF project to $550 and Mystic project to $425.

#5540 3 years ago
Quoted from dieseldogpi:

Found a nice black knight right up the road from me. A little older than what I was looking for, but love the game so who cares. So my search is over for now.

#5541 3 years ago
#5542 3 years ago

1970 Bally Zip-A-Doo in southern New Hampshire on the Maine border, also close to the MA north Shore and Boston

Rare game, one of these has NEVER been for sale on Pinside!

Please see the DETAILED post on the Pinside Market: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37497

$450 but it needs a lot of work. Price is for a collector and not a casual EM owner.

If it doesn't sell, I'll shop it up and try again. I just want to make room for a new machine IMG_3877_(resized).JPG

IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG

#5543 3 years ago

WTB
Sega Golden Eye
Sega Independence Day
Sega Apollo 13

Just placed a wanted ad on the Market. Willing to drive 3 hours or so from Hartford CT.

PM me...thx

#5544 3 years ago

I have a really nice Xenon with a new clear coated playfield, new plastics, LEDs, and Alltek light board. Unfortunately, I'm out of space and need to sell it. Asking $3k. Plan to take some pics and put Marketplace ad up soon.

#5545 3 years ago

Have some arcades to sell in northern nj. All are nice. No junk here so no worries about the wife not wanting it in the house. I can send pics if you send your cell phone number. Any sale of these no pins will result in donations to pinside. Thanks. Ant.

Star Wars upright - plays perfect - $3,000

Tron - also plays perfect - great condition - $3,000

Tempest - very nice and plays perfect -2500

Chopped environmental Discs of Tron - needs to have audio board put back in after it was rebuilt. It still works fine but some sound missing. The rebuilt board is included - 4500.

Crusin USA - plays great - $1,250

#5546 3 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Have some arcades to sell in northern nj. All are nice. No junk here so no worries about the wife not wanting it in the house. I can send pics if you send your cell phone number. Any sale of these no pins will result in donations to pinside. Thanks. Ant.
Chopped environmental Discs of Tron - needs to have audio board put back in after it was rebuilt. It still works fine but some sound missing. The rebuilt board is included - 4500.

Holy. Crap.

#5547 3 years ago

nib?

#5549 3 years ago

I have an Arachnid Top Gun challenge aracde Darts machine I'd love to unload. Willing to trade it for parts or sell outright for $200. Trina to fix a couple early Bally machines so of you have Bally parts (boards, displays, full heads) I'm intsrested.

#5550 3 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

GLWS

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
£ 29.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 75.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 75.00
Playfield - Other
Great American Pinball
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Batman '66 Premium NIB Out of stock
Little Shop Of Games
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 7.95
Electronics
nvram.weebly.com
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 49.00
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 15057 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 302.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside