IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 608.
#5301 7 years ago

Anyone from Boston driving down to Replay FX in Pittsburgh at the end of the month or to Cleveland show in Sept or York show in Oct? I need a pinball backglass picked up and delivered to any of those as the guy will not ship it. Thanks!

#5302 7 years ago

All,
Is anyone interested in a Bally Viking? Neighbor has one for sale for $800 (asking price). I've seen it in person once and here is a 30 second wrap up of the game along with a photo gallery:
*Game turns on, is set to free play, and will play one ball. Once the first ball drains it never gets moved up the ball trough
*None of the plastics are broke
*Playfield looks pretty damn good considering the age of the game
*Cabinet is faded and banged up
*Backglass is 85% perfect. Along the bottom is cracked/flaking(see photos)
*All boards look good
*I played about 5 "one ball games" on the machine and it seems like everything is in working order with the exception of sound effects when knocking down the in-line drop targets on the left side of the playfield.
*Even though the rubber is missing and broke on the slingshots, both slingshots activated
*Doesn't look like the game has ever been shopped
*no key to the front door of the game, so unable to open that up to see under the playfield

If anyone is seriously interested in this title let me know and I can make arrangements to pick this game up and meet you somewhere. I'm not looking to buy this game and flip it for a higher price, instead I'm looking to give back to the Pinside community.
Pics are uploaded here: http://s456.photobucket.com/user/djreddog/library/Viking%20Pinball?sort=9&page=1

#5303 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

All,
Is anyone interested in a Bally Viking? Neighbor has one for sale for $800 (asking price). I've seen it in person once and here is a 30 second wrap up of the game along with a photo gallery:
*Game turns on, is set to free play, and will play one ball. Once the first ball drains it never gets moved up the ball trough
*All boards look good
*I played about 5 "one ball games" on the machine and it seems like everything is in working order with the exception of sound effects when knocking down the in-line drop targets on the left side of the playfield.
*Even though the rubber is missing and broke on the slingshots, both slingshots activated
*no key to the front door of the game, so unable to open that up to see under the playfield
If anyone is seriously interested in this title let me know and I can make arrangements to pick this game up and meet you somewhere. I'm not looking to buy this game and flip it for a higher price, instead I'm looking to give back to the Pinside community.
Pics are uploaded here: http://s456.photobucket.com/user/djreddog/library/Viking%20Pinball?sort=9&page=1

PM sent

#5304 7 years ago

Sinbad. Complete. Untested. Assume non working (acid damage to MPU) nice bg and PF. 300

20160715_174804_(resized).jpg20160715_174804_(resized).jpg

20160715_175110_(resized).jpg20160715_175110_(resized).jpg

#5305 7 years ago

Hey guys. I'm looking for any of the following. Must be in great shape with little to no playfield wear:
1. Gottlieb Sky Jump -or- Free Fall
2. Gottlieb Hit the Deck -or- Neptune
3. Gottlieb Super Spin
4. Gottlieb Strange World

Thanks!

#5306 7 years ago

Looking for a Pinball Magic or a HUO Stern Sopranos.

#5307 7 years ago

Sega Twister going up for sale tomorrow. Just shopped W/LED's. Plays great, pretty good shape, only negatives are the magnets don't work & the DMD has very slight shading in the lower right corner. $1850. Pictures tomorrow.

#5308 7 years ago

stng player
nice cabinet and playfield
has leds and mirrors, few broken plastics.
No credit dot, playing perfect
$3750

#5309 7 years ago

$5400-original Spider-Man loaded. Cabinet is a 9 out of 10 . Playfield is a 9 out of 10. Comes with shaker motor, full LEDs, custom blue powder coated rails, mirror blades, chrome speaker cover, back box LEDs.

$5200-orginal Ironman. Cabinet is an 7.5 ouT of 10. Playfield is a 9 out of 10. Has custom powder coated candy red rails. Full LEDs, mirror blade, custom light up Ironman figure and laseriffic topper

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#5310 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Sega Twister going up for sale tomorrow. Just shopped W/LED's. Plays great, pretty good shape, only negatives are the magnets don't work & the DMD has very slight shading in the lower right corner. $1850. Pictures tomorrow.

The magnets are the coolest part of this pin... especially the spinning disk one with mb.

#5311 7 years ago

Looking to trade my Rob Zombie NIB with all Factory upgrades for an AC/DC Premium(Luci or Standard) or Le with cash + or - .
Due this Sept...

#5312 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

The magnets are the coolest part of this pin... especially the spinning disk one with mb.

I'm at the end of the rope trying to fix them. Only thing not done was replacing the magnet board. Partly because it's unavailable & part because it's a $300 shot in the dark that it will work. I priced the pin at the low end of previous sold here & below Pinside estimated value due to the magnets. Didn't get pictures yet. Definitely tomorrow though.

#5313 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I'm at the end of the rope trying to fix them. Only thing not done was replacing the magnet board. Partly because it's unavailable & part because it's a $300 shot in the dark that it will work. I priced the pin at the low end of previous sold here & below Pinside estimated value due to the magnets. Didn't get pictures yet. Definitely tomorrow though.

Pretty sure the magnet board is usually the culprit in this case.... same thing with many other sega pins also ... i love the twister movie.. glws

#5314 7 years ago

few pics of stng

DSCN1866_(resized).JPGDSCN1866_(resized).JPG

DSCN1857_(resized).JPGDSCN1857_(resized).JPG

DSCN1852_(resized).JPGDSCN1852_(resized).JPG

DSCN1851_(resized).JPGDSCN1851_(resized).JPG

DSCN1844_(resized).JPGDSCN1844_(resized).JPG

#5315 7 years ago

Cpr fathom play field
Cpr fathom back glass
Cpr fathom plastics

$1650 for everything to restore fathom

Other play fields fs
Tron le - $1250
Spider man - best offer
Tspp - best offer
Batman dark knight - best offer
Transformers - best offer
Iron man - $900

Cpr Centaur back glass -$300
Cpr Sexy girl back glass -$350

#5317 7 years ago

If I did not have a Sorcerer I would be all over this:

newyork.craigslist.org link

#5318 7 years ago

Still got this Honey. Price drop $250.

Picture_1578_(resized).jpgPicture_1578_(resized).jpg

#5319 7 years ago

Re the Honey: If you know anyone driving up to the Boston area I'd take the game for the $250 (plus throw in a few extra bucks for gas, etc.). PM me if you'd like.

Tony

#5320 7 years ago

Price drop on our Who Dunnit to $2200.
Original post should be here...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/106#post-3246688

Added over 8 years ago: Sold

#5321 7 years ago

Batman Forever $2800 for Pinsiders. It was a rock at Pintastic, I did just change the right coil sleeve & back stop when it got home.

allentown.craigslist.org link

Just Shopped Sega Twister $1850 for Pinsiders

As always, I can ship & open to reasonable offers or trades for other DMD games. I can add cash where needed.

#5322 7 years ago

Nice WOZ 75th LE still available.

Price Drop

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35466

#5323 7 years ago

Its not pinball but it can go in your arcade. Nice working GORF, no monitor burn. $750 cash and carry from Morris Plains NJ. Additional working board set for $250 if you are so inclined.

IMG_2921_(resized).JPGIMG_2921_(resized).JPG
IMG_2922_(resized).JPGIMG_2922_(resized).JPG
IMG_2924_(resized).JPGIMG_2924_(resized).JPG
IMG_2923_(resized).JPGIMG_2923_(resized).JPG

#5324 7 years ago

I have 2 working DMD's - working 100 % with no lines out. I just upgraded my CFTBL & MB with Color DMD. If you are local make a fair offer and there yours. Located in Goshen NY.

#5325 7 years ago

I have a AMH Backglass with 2 scratches on it. It would make a great back up glass or wall hanger. Located in Goshen, NY if you are local make fair offer.

#5326 7 years ago

I just finished a full restore on my whirlwind and have a Tons of parts for another restore if anyone is interested. Please PM if you are interested. Local pickup for the cabinet and will ship the rest. Make me an offer.

-playfield
- cabinet
- back glass with translight
-blue topper
- both plastic ramps

#5327 7 years ago

Black Knight 2000 mirrored repo back glass mint - $275 (pick up only)
Pingraffix $100 Gift Certificate - $70

Free shipping on everything but Back Glass.

#5328 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Batman Forever $2800 for Pinsiders. It was a rock at Pintastic, I did just change the right coil sleeve & back stop when it got home.
Just Shopped Sega Twister $1850 for Pinsiders
As always, I can ship & open to reasonable offers or trades for other DMD games. I can add cash where needed.

Twister sold pending payment & pickup

#5329 7 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

If I did not have a Sorcerer I would be all over this:

newyork.craigslist.org link

Hey that's mine and just saw this post. I've been so busy I haven't posted it here yet. The pin is at my sisters and she's been in the hospital for over a week so I haven't had the chance to go over there and take some pics with the pin turned on. $1400 for pinsiders, will create an ad tomorrow. The pics are here: http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/chrisd68/library/Sorcerer?sort=3&page=1

#5330 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Twister sold pending payment & pickup

Congrat's on Twister Bob! I enjoyed your Batman Forever at the show, thanks for bringing her.

#5331 7 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Hey that's mine and just saw this post. I've been so busy I haven't posted it here yet. The pin is at my sisters and she's been in the hospital for over a week so I haven't had the chance to go over there and take some pics with her turned on. $1400 for pinsiders, will create an ad tomorrow. The pics are here: http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/chrisd68/library/Sorcerer?sort=3&page=1

I thought that looked familiar lol

#5332 7 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

. The pin is at my sisters and she's been in the hospital for over a week so I haven't had the chance to go over there and take some pics with her turned on.

#5333 7 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Congrat's on Twister Bob! I enjoyed your Batman Forever at the show, thanks for bringing her.

Thanks Chris, it was fun hanging out with you and Francesco at the after party!

#5334 7 years ago

Hope your sister gets better soon and GLWTS

Quoted from Crispin:

Hey that's mine and just saw this post. I've been so busy I haven't posted it here yet. The pin is at my sisters and she's been in the hospital for over a week so I haven't had the chance to go over there and take some pics with her turned on. $1400 for pinsiders, will create an ad tomorrow. The pics are here: http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/chrisd68/library/Sorcerer?sort=3&page=1

#5335 7 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

The pin is at my sisters and she's been in the hospital for over a week so I haven't had the chance to go over there and take some pics with her turned on.

You might want to word that a little differently....

#5336 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

All,
*All boards look good

All,

This has been sold. Since I don't know much repairing pins yet and can never really offer any insight on issues with various machines, this is my way of giving back to Pinside(besides donating). I went and scoped out this machine for the community and it has been purchased by Pinside members "Gnatty" and "Drgnlair". I went and picked up the game tonight for them, and will be driving to meet them on Saturday to deliver the game, all for the good of Pinside. I had no interest in buying this game just to flip it, but instead I was hoping to get this game into the hands of someone else out there that really wanted it and I think we have accomplished that. Thanks Pinside for the awesome community you have put together. And for future reference, if anyone in the surrounding states see's a game on CL and would like for someone to scope it out for them, let me know and I will see what I can do.

#5337 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

All,
This has been sold. Since I don't know much repairing pins yet and can never really offer any insight on issues with various machines, this is my way of giving back to Pinside(besides donating). I went and scoped out this machine for the community and it has been purchased by Pinside members "Gnatty" and "Drgnlair". I went and picked up the game tonight for them, and will be driving to meet them on Saturday to deliver the game, all for the good of Pinside. I had no interest in buying this game just to flip it, but instead I was hoping to get this game into the hands of someone else out there that really wanted it and I think we have accomplished that. Thanks Pinside for the awesome community you have put together. And for future reference, if anyone in the surrounding states see's a game on CL and would like for someone to scope it out for them, let me know and I will see what I can do.

Class act djreddog! Thanks for working with us. Bruce is a great guy, you'll see that right away when you meet him. Thanks again!

#5338 7 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I thought that looked familiar lol

Yeah Brian those green lane guides are a dead giveaway! Jibmums thinks I'm crazy for selling her but life got in the way.

Quoted from jkashani:

Hope your sister gets better soon and GLWTS

Thanks Jkashani! She's in a much better mood now that the feeding tube has been removed from her nose. Hopefully she'll be able to come home this weekend.

I formally placed and ad for the sorcerer after editing my last post. Thanks Dennis
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37049

#5339 7 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Jibmums thinks I'm crazy for selling her but life got in the way.

If I didn't already have one I'd snap this up in a second.

#5340 7 years ago

Anyone have a white water Bigfoot ramp? Mine chipped off where the switch mounts...may consider other ramps as well if they are nicer than mine

#5341 7 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

few pics of stng

Damn 2 days old....this must be gone by now.

#5342 7 years ago
Quoted from ruddiger52:

Damn 2 days old....this must be gone by now.

Picking this up tomorrow.....

#5343 7 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Picking this up tomorrow.....

Darn..Congrats

#5344 7 years ago

Looking for a decent TZ. Need not be collector quality. Actually prefer a players machine and not a show piece. Have HUO IM for trade if interested, otherwise will just sell it separately to fund purchase of TZ. Pics are on page 42 of IM Owners Thread.
Willing to drive 100's of miles for the right deal
Thanks

Added over 8 years ago: Found the right deal (s)

IM Sold, to be picked up Sunday - sold local

Found a TZ, picking up next weekend - driving 100's of miles

Thank you all for the PMs

#5345 7 years ago

I just wanted to give some feedback for Rob of Rockland Pinball. I made a 2.5 hour trip (one way) to Nanuet to trade up to a STTNG from a BSD. Super friendly dude. Made sure to point out every flaw on the machine he was selling. Wanted to make sure I was happy with the machine. Buy with confidence. His name on Pinside is GWAXT. Reasonable prices for some really nice machines. I'm very pleased with the transaction and looking forward to the next one when I'm ready to pull the trigger on TAF. Thanks again Rob!

#5346 7 years ago

Thankyou

Quoted from GreenMachine19:I just wanted to give some feedback for Rob of Rockland Pinball. I made a 2.5 hour trip (one way) to Nanuet to trade up to a STTNG from a BSD. Super friendly dude. Made sure to point out every flaw on the machine he was selling. Wanted to make sure I was happy with the machine. Buy with confidence. His name on Pinside is GWAXT. Reasonable prices for some really nice machines. I'm very pleased with the transaction and looking forward to the next one when I'm ready to pull the trigger on TAF. Thanks again Rob!

Thank you

Taf player $4500 decent shape mildly shopped w/leds
Wcs player $2250 shopped w/ leds plays 100% new soccer ball
Hobbit LE 65 plays
Lost in space $2800 very nice shape shopped w/ leds
Met Prem monsters mint huo $5700
TZ pimped, new cabinet, tons of mods
TZ player faded cabinet, nice playfield
Wh20 nice shopped leds, very nice player w/ original topper
Taf resto candidate plays good $3750

coming in Star wars de, shadow, wcs, f-14, high speed, possibly more

#5347 7 years ago

PM sent regarding Player's TZ

#5348 7 years ago

I have for sale a nice, fully working Sega Viper Night Drivin' that is shopped, has LEDs, mirror blades, external sub and other mods.

Asking price is $1750 and am up for a trade to get something different to play.

There were several people interested in this when I offered to bring it on my last trip to NJ in June, but I needed someone to come to me. I'm driving 4 hours to NJ already to visit family and can't bail to deliver a game to north Jersey.

I will be in Forked River, NJ (exit 68 on the GSP) in the beginning of August - date still TDB. If you're in Monmouth or Ocean county and have a trade, then yes, I could travel that short distance to complete a trade. Otherwise game will be with me in Forked River for pickup. Message me if interested.

Photos at this link:

https://goo.gl/photos/uNTLTnwZuudGt5ke6

Clean, fully 100% working
NEW glow in the dark balls - white LED strip installed in the trough to charge the balls
All LEDs - Red and Blue under the ramps to match the cars at each ramp
Mirror blades
External subwoofer
Glow in the dark Titan rubber
Lollipop flipper button covers
nice black legs and lock down bar
Three additional Viper cars added to the playfield to complete the look with a red car at the red ramp and blue on the blue ramp.

15" blue and red LED light bars on top of each blacklight cover. Not bright, just a nice accent . Can be powered on/off inside the coin door.

Some other removable cosmetic mods like a glow in the dark UFO, USA flag, Viper snake head. Also will include a key switch I was going to replace the start button with. Would be cool to start a game by turning an ignition switch.

#5349 7 years ago

gwaxt72 is a great seller.
he is doing a lot of the hobby.

#5350 7 years ago
Quoted from aveamike:

gwaxt72 is a great seller.
he is doing a lot of the hobby.

And "for" the hobby

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/107?hl=rbissett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.