5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15,134 posts
  • 798 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by per3per3
  • Topic is favorited by 431 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 15134 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 303.
#5251 3 years ago

TV still available, I was told by someone there that my model has Corning Gorilla Glass, supposed to be more chip resistant, I know it is heavier than most of the 65" screens, everybody kept asking, how has that not sold yet? I do not know, but it has not. Still 650 with a Sony Blu Ray player, and both original remotes, XBR-65HX929, located in Milford MA

#5252 3 years ago

Anyone have a cheaper WOZ. Routed is prefered. Anything to keep the cost down. Thanks!

#5253 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Congrats on picking up that game...it was a beauty and I had a blast playing it. I guess now da gophers live with da wezls.

Thank you for the kind words Boob, I'm touched, and now that I've been touched by Boob, I think I need a grown up to talk to

Who's got an Iron Man (hopefully nearby) they are ready to part with?

#5254 3 years ago

Looking for a Diner. Pm me if you have one for sale or trade. Dave

#5255 3 years ago

Kings & Queens package deal:
A nicely working complete game (51K plays) with a great original backglass and a Wade repro playfield that was cleared by Ron Kruzman. All ready for your high-end resto!

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#5256 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have a cheaper WOZ. Routed is prefered. Anything to keep the cost down. Thanks!

Would sell my Huo wozle it would be $7800... Not really looking to sell it but that would be the price.

#5257 3 years ago

Data East Secret Service project for pick up in Smithtown Long Island. Playfield is nice but probably needs a new board and a good playfield cleaning. Cabinet had a chunk repaired in the front bottom, a few chipped corners etc but could easily be saved, $500 cash and carry, pics here: http://www.nypinball.com/gallery.php#cid=0&pid=513&imageId=6370

Also selling off a few backglasses, can be picked up in Smithtown Long Island, Sorry but not willing to ship at this time. I have good detailed pics of front and back side for serious inquiries message me your email address and I'll send them to you.

Bobby Orr: A few scratches that went all the way through but nothing terrible, no bubbling or flaking $200 (sold pending P/u @ Allentown)

Supersonic: very few minor scratches, nothing deep, no bubbling or flaking $200

Future Spa: very few minor scratches, nothing deep, no bubbling or flaking $200 (sold pending p/u @ Allentown)

Mr & Mrs Pacman: Top glass only, don't have display glass, has a bubble forming towards the bottom lift channel and a small piece flaked off near the bottom lift channel, nothing too bad. $150

Pool Sharks: Minor scratches, nothing too deep, the grey paint on the back is starting to look washed off here & there but nothing that shows from the front $200

Stellar Wars: Have to unwrap this one and check condition but if your interested I'll take some pics ($125- $175 depending on condition)

#5258 3 years ago

Id also be interested in a Bugs Bunny, Transporter, or Elvira ATPM.

#5259 3 years ago

I am in the hunt still for a South Park, a nice TAF (no mansion wear), or maybe a BOP (2.0).

#5260 3 years ago

I have a nice sega Frankenstein for trade. It has nice clean playfield and decent cabinet. All shopped with led lighting. Playfield has minimal wear at the Geneva kickout. Cabinet is pretty nice but has a few dings and some but not much wear by the flipper buttons. Open to trades.

#5261 3 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

My Cyclone is in the free play area at Pintastic. Game 110 on the right side. 1350 obo.

game is sold

#5262 3 years ago

My dynomite is back on the market. $800 OBO.

If you need assistance with any problems that surface while you own it, I would be perfectly willing to help troubleshoot and offer suggestions as best as I am able, since I spent a lot of time going through this machine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36602

#5263 3 years ago

ISO - Heads and backglasses for Bally Mata Hari (ss) and Bally Lost World. Any condition considered. I have a decent amount of parts to trade or buy straight up.

#5264 3 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

My Cyclone is in the free play area at Pintastic. Game 110 on the right side. 1350 obo.

No it ain't! Mine now!

Rob is a great seller who does nice work on his games.

#5265 3 years ago

Fire sale on aprons and plastics - offers welcome

Aprons: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36724

Plastics: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36728

I'm looking to clear out some space.

1_(resized).jpg

dcb0c469234c65abed76ee9f70959ac9644d0ccc_(resized).jpg

e2fc0a23944598440a441b8674c1d571ae4daaa1_(resized).jpg

a0fafcd3f22e397a10e0c58249c6ede1daa5ebfc_(resized).jpg

#5266 3 years ago

Putting put feelers for a Revenge from Mars. Can't stop thinking about it after Pintastic.
Working preferred, cosmetics don't have to be perfect.

#5267 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I am in the hunt still for a South Park, a nice TAF (no mansion wear), or maybe a BOP (2.0).

Just get the bop and do the kit....

#5268 3 years ago

Sony TV is sold! FINALLY!

#5269 3 years ago

howdy folks,

i'm looking for Party Zone parts in an attempt to bring a trashed game back to life- What parts might you have? Transformer for early wpc is at the top of my want list.

Also looking for elvira and the Party Monsters parts. Translight, used cabinet or like cabinet, left side plastic and left side slingshot plastic, boards?

have anything? Shoot me a pm.

Best, James

#5270 3 years ago

Selling a nice Marilyn taxi. The is a very nice example. It has a nice original playfield. New ramps, plastics, plastic protectors, new Marilyn cpr mirrored backglass, new target decals, new topper, and a very nice original cabinet. The game plays fast and right. 2600 cash on pickup.

Pm me with questions. Will be listing in the market soon. No trades need space

Mike

#5271 3 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

Selling a nice Marilyn taxi. The is a very nice example. It has a nice original playfield. New ramps, plastics, plastic protectors, new Marilyn cpr mirrored backglass, new target decals, new topper, and a very nice original cabinet. The game plays fast and right. 2600 cash on pickup.
Pm me with questions. Will be listing in the market soon. No trades need space
Mike

Sale pending thanks

#5272 3 years ago

Hook DE - cabinet is a 7.5 out of 10. Playfield in nice shape. Ramp is good and rope lights work. Dmd had 1/2 of one horizontal line out. Game plays great. Has topper. $1350obo

NGG - cabinet is an 8/10 with a couple nicks. Playfield is good. Slam ramp has some wear but that can be covered by decal. Comet leds. Plays great. Just received topside tear down and clean. $2950obo

NBA fastbreak - cabinet is 7/10, couple nicks and a small chunk on front corner. Not terribe and I may repair and airbrush. Comet LEDs. Rebuilt AV board. Playfield is 8.5/10. No visible wear. $1950obo

#5273 3 years ago

Detroit suburbs is kinda iffy on northeast...but I have a beautiful XMen LE for sale

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-x-men-le-stern-2012-2030#post-3243719

#5274 3 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Detroit suburbs is kinda iffy on northeast...but I have a beautiful XMen LE for sale
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-x-men-le-stern-2012-2030#post-3243719

It's NE enough! I've bought several pins in Detroit... SS & WH2O. It's helps that I'm in western PA. Good luck!

#5275 3 years ago

Two Gottlieb "The Games" working projects and a spare playfield.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-2-gottlieb-the-games-working-projects-spare-playfield

Both games are working projects. All the boards and displays in the backbox appear to be in working order.

Both backglasses have been sealed with triple thick.

In game 1:
-The power cord has been replaced
-The cabinet has been vacuumed and cleaned
-The coin door has been disassembled, repainted, and reinstalled
-The power supply has been rebuilt and grounding wire modification added.
-Faulty chips on the MPU & displays have been socketed and replaced.
-Faulty pop bumper boards have been replaced.
-Connectors in the backbox have been repinned.
-New metal lift channel for backglass (from gatecrasher)

I can also include a set of 4 pop bumper caps, stand-up target faces, plastic flipper bats, a set of rubbers, and a spare power supply.

#5276 3 years ago

Allied Leisure Dyn 'O Mite - refurbished and fully working. It was at Pintastic and didn't have a single problem the entire time it was there.

It is one of the first solid state games that was ever produced, which preceeded anything produced by Williams, Bally, Stern, and Gottlieb.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pintastic-dyn-o-mite-allied-leisure-1975

If you need assistance with any problems that surface while you own this machine, I would be willing to help troubleshoot or offer suggestions as best as I am able, since I spent a lot of time going through this machine and am reasonably familiar with it.

b195cd3dbc8377502fc4108fde98845d8946a45e_(resized).jpg

d6e61df4d624a909adecd354c2f49abcc1203b41_(resized).jpg

#5277 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Allied Leisure Dyn 'O Mite - refurbished and fully working. It was at Pintastic and didn't have a single problem the entire time it was there.
It is one of the first solid state games that was ever produced, which preceeded anything produced by Williams, Bally, Stern, and Gottlieb.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pintastic-dyn-o-mite-allied-leisure-1975
If you need assistance with any problems that surface while you own this machine, I would be willing to help troubleshoot or offer suggestions as best as I am able, since I spent a lot of time going through this machine and am reasonably familiar with it.

I logged in several games on ForceFlow's Dyn O' Mite at Pintastic. I found the gameplay to be very enjoyable, with challenging shots and excellent flow (after all, it's a ForceFLOW restoration). The game's build quality is rock solid. The restoration is quite impressive. I love the unusual drop targets. It's hard to believe that this solid state game was introduced in 1975, so many years before Gottlieb embarked on a solid state manufacturing endeavor. Dyn O' Mite is pinball-historically significant.

#5278 3 years ago

I'm looking for a set of boards for a Bally 6803 game. Anyone got a set, or maybe a project game with boards in it?

#5279 3 years ago

Dirty Harry $2500 leds, clean but un-shopped plays well cabinet is super clean, playfield very nice

Xenon $975 very clean working 100% has aftermarket boards

TZ $7000 pimped color dmd, lots of mods, speaker upgrade , etc super shape original. was at pintastic

Taf $4500 leds, shopped, average shape, has gold original decals. working 100% players machine

#5280 3 years ago

World Poker Tour (WPT). $3200. This is the WPT that was in the tournament room at Pintastic. Plays 100%.

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#5282 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

No it ain't! Mine now!
Rob is a great seller who does nice work on his games.

Thanks Levi!

#5283 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

World Poker Tour (WPT). $3200. This is the WPT that was in the tournament room at Pintastic. Plays 100%.

damn I just spent my pin money yesterday. been looking for one of these

#5284 3 years ago

some of you gentlemen aren't too far away from me.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36553

pretty hawt Sorcerer. $1500/firm. +my cash for trade-ups, yada, yada.

#5285 3 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

some of you gentlemen aren't too far away from me.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36553
pretty hawt Sorcerer. $1500/firm. +my cash for trade-ups, yada, yada.

Are you kidding me? That thing is SWEET! I'm sending out my Sorcerer playfield for restore and then I see this for $1500! Shiz... Wish I had waited!!! Nice machine bro!

#5286 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I think WOZ is awesome! It's very addictive and deep! Good luck getting one in your price range.

#5287 3 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

Are you kidding me? That thing is SWEET! I'm sending out my Sorcerer playfield for restore and then I see this for $1500! Shiz... Wish I had waited!!! Nice machine bro!

tyvm.

#5288 3 years ago

I need to make room in the basement so up for sale is our WHO dunnit.
The machine is a very solid player in good overall physical condition.
It is still 100% incandescent on the playfield and the back box has cool LEDs to help make the translit colors pop. The plasma display has been replaced with a DMD Extender which lets you pick four colors(see pics and video).
I took a bunch of pictures to try and show all the flaws. Some of them are barely noticeable in person but pop right out with the camera flash. Just trying to be honest so there are no surprises. If you want to look at it in person that's not a problem. We are located near Binghamton, NY.
Pictures and the DMD video are here...
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-Dud6paVc_UcFZfNkNTRENjUlk
If your want any more pics or another video let me know.
Price is $2,700 OBO.
0711161729_(resized).jpg0711161730b_(resized).jpg0711161729a_(resized).jpg0711161736_(resized).jpg0711161729b_(resized).jpg0711161731_(resized).jpg
Added over 3 years ago: Price drop to $2,600 OBO. (07/15/2016)
Added over 3 years ago: Price drop to $2500 OBO.
Added over 3 years ago: Price drop to $2200.

Added over 3 years ago: Sold

#5289 3 years ago

A lot of you guys likely already know this but if you need a great delivery option in the north east:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fast-eddie#post-3247653

RB

#5290 3 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:A lot of you guys likely already know this but if you need a great delivery option in the north east:
RB

yeah Eddie is good, I've used him a few times as well, I just added to your post...

#5291 3 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

A lot of you guys likely already know this but if you need a great delivery option in the north east:
RB

I think that is the guy Rob used when he bought my WOZ. The guy came in and packed it in a sarcophagus of cardboard and shrinkwrap. I was happy to see it done like that with the clear-coated cab.

#5292 3 years ago

yes eddie is the best I have used him numerous times

#5293 3 years ago

I used Eddie two times and both were great experiences as well. I thought the description of the sarcophagus was fitting. Bump for Eddie!

#5294 3 years ago

Picking up a NIB Hobbit LE in a trade for a good deal and hoping to trade for a pin on my list. Game is in MD. Easy garage pick up no steps. Looking for 7800 cash OBO. Trades I'm interested are GoT pro, BSD, ES, IMVE time machine plus cash

have a few trade offers but nothing set yet.

#5295 3 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

yes eddie is the best I have used him numerous times

Your welcome

#5296 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

The guy came in and packed it in a sarcophagus of cardboard and shrinkwrap.

THATS THE GUY! LETS FILL UP HIS SARCOPHAGIGULISTIC SCHEDULE!

#5297 3 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

THATS THE GUY! LETS FILL UP HIS SARCOPHAGIGULISTIC SCHEDULE!

Eddie is retired... His retirement job is moving arcades and pinballs around the north east... Got so busy he added a lift gate to his truck... Great guy, very respectable yes sir no sir type of guy... Class act...he's been here a bunch to move games for me... I don't even have to be home when he picks up..will always beat navl shipping prices... Great guy highly recommend

#5298 3 years ago

Shaking the tree... Should have some games in soon

#5299 3 years ago

Price drop on our WHO dunnit above to $2,600 OBO.

Added over 3 years ago: Sold

#5300 3 years ago

I have the following games for sale. Located in South Jersey just outside Philly.

Gottlieb Haunted House. 2000
Bally Star Trek. 600. Complete but not working.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Toppers
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
$ 53.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 194.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 299.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 249.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 25.00
$ 235.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 14.95
Various Novelties
Allteksystems
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 15134 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 303.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside