5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,827 posts
  • 787 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by PJKools
  • Topic is favorited by 426 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14827 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 297.
#5151 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Man, I'd love to have Big Hit again. Owned one back in the early 2000s. Was hoping to see your location in the NJ area since I'll be there this weekend.

If you just wanna bash targets and listen to the 5 inch bell...This is your game. Lots a fun

#5152 3 years ago

Looks like my Drac is sold pending payment and pickup tomorrow. Still have to move one more. See the rest of my collection list if you are interested. Only untouchable is Tron LE. Thanks. Ant.

#5153 3 years ago

My loaded iron man vault edition pin HUO for 5395$
Is now up for sale see ad here
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36147

#5154 3 years ago

Congrats on the sale!

Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Looks like my Drac is sold pending payment and pickup tomorrow. Still have to move one more. See the rest of my collection list if you are interested. Only untouchable is Tron LE. Thanks. Ant.

#5155 3 years ago

How much for the Tron LE?

#5156 3 years ago

^^^^^ ah you make my stomach hurt from laughing!!! It just comes natural for you huh.
Mike

#5157 3 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

^^^^^ ah you make my stomach hurt from laughing!!! It just comes natural for you huh.
Mike

My mother always said: "Find what you're good at and practice, practice, practice." For me, that's being a douchebag. So yes...while it's a natural talent, it still takes a little work to get it perfect.

#5158 3 years ago

Pictures of Kiss Pro. Still hoping for around $4,500 or so, but I'm more than willing to field offers. Playfield looks awesome and the game plays faaaaaast.

More than willing to listen to potential trade offers too (plus or minus cash accordingly).

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#5159 3 years ago

just posted a pole position and tetris

both dedicated originals

tetris is real nice and plays good

pole position needs some love, cabinet is pretty good

#5160 3 years ago

I've got a real nice TZ anyone want to trade for a medieval madness? I might add a little cash. It's all led no playfield wear at all that I can see, slight fad on one side. New cabinet decal set will go with it but doesn't really need it IMO, lots of mods, red car with led , light pole, invader, robot, camera, space shuttle, pyramid etc, shopped

#5161 3 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

tetris is real nice and plays good

If you were closer, I'd grab that tetris in a heartbeat. ... been looking for one super local for some time

#5162 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

If you were closer, I'd grab that tetris in a heartbeat. ... been looking for one super local for some time

Rockland will be at Pintastic in 2 weeks I'm sure Rob could bring it to the show for you.

#5163 3 years ago

It's a cool looking game...but I know nothing about atari pinballs. If someone wants this Airborne Avenger for $300 it's yours. Boards are all there....got some signs of life. It's a project I know will end up sitting for a while.20160626_140832_(resized).jpg
20160626_140824_(resized).jpg

#5164 3 years ago

Gorgar is sold and was picked up this morning. Thanks for all the comments and interest.

#5165 3 years ago

Safecracker for sale $6,750 OBO. Additional pics available, PM me with your email.

IMG_20160608_191024515_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160613_184023210_(resized).jpg

#5166 3 years ago

Firepower Available $950
Pics in Market area

#5167 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Safecracker for sale $6,750 OBO. Additional pics available, PM me with your email.

can you deliver to Pintastic?

#5168 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

I would LOVE a playable SafeCracker at Pintastic. It's a game I love and hope to own someday, and I've not played it since I was a kid.

#5169 3 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

I would LOVE a playable SafeCracker at Pintastic. It's a game I love and hope to own someday, and I've not played it since I was a kid.

Lorenzo from pinnovators will have one in his booth. It will be giving away cool ship tokens also.

#5170 3 years ago

Selling a minty huo 2003 lotr with all the protectors from day 1. It has shaker installed beautiful and low play. If you want nice one this is it. Will post in the market shortly. I'm asking 5800 or best offer. PM with questions.

#5171 3 years ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

Nice looking game. Any chance that Royal Rumble will be looking for a new home also?

Come to pintastic, Ill have one for sale!

#5172 3 years ago

selling a mint bally strikes and spares,you may have seen it in the free play area at pintistic last year, $2,000.
let me know if interested and i will send you photos.
i can deliver to pintistic.

#5173 3 years ago

Looking for NOS or very good used Pin2K glass...anyone planning on bringing any?

#5174 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Yes, if PIF

#5175 3 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

It's a cool looking game...but I know nothing about atari pinballs. If someone wants this Airborne Avenger for $300 it's yours. Boards are all there....got some signs of life. It's a project I know will end up sitting for a while.

If there was a way to get this to buffalo on the cheap I'd be all over this.

#5176 3 years ago

Coming to Pintastic?

Quoted from Drewscruis:

If there was a way to get this to buffalo on the cheap I'd be all over this.

#5177 3 years ago

Kiss Pro price drop to $4,250. Interested in hearing any and all cash or trade offers. Transformers LE would be cool, or maybe a BW DMD plus cash? Pretty open to any offers really.

#5178 3 years ago

Ugh, if I was ready to dump my TF LE, I'd want a Kiss (or a ST)... just not quite ready yet

#5179 3 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Coming to Pintastic?

Unfortunately no, just had a recent tragedy in my family and have a million things on my plate.

#5180 3 years ago

Here is what I am bringing to pintastic. All will be in Free play!

showtime 400
9ball 1500
Bk2k 2750
High Speed 1200
CFTBL 4500
WF Royal Rumble 2500
Starkeys Shootout 1800
Hook 1500

Outside chance I will be able to get a Yukon special ready, and I can also bring a checkpoint project game. Message me if you are interested in either and we can work out details.

#5181 3 years ago
Quoted from Drewscruis:

Unfortunately no, just had a recent tragedy in my family and have a million things on my plate.

Sorry to hear. Hang in there.

#5182 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Sorry to hear. Hang in there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#5183 3 years ago

I will be listing a really nice example of a White Water. It has new everything and done up in chrome. PM if interested. i will get the market ad up tonight. I am thinning the herd. So really looking for cash and space.

Mike

#5184 3 years ago

Thinking of mixing up the lineup and putting CFTBL up for sale/trade. Haven't valued it yet but it's a very nice example with extra plastics and protectors (uninstalled), Car mod and color DMD.

Plays great 100%.

Let me know if interested and if you have anything to trade. Creech is on the bluish side (sorry for blurry pic) but works perfectly.

IMG_1872_(resized).JPG
IMG_1873_(resized).JPG
IMG_1874_(resized).JPG
IMG_1876_(resized).JPG
IMG_1951_(resized).JPG

#5185 3 years ago
Quoted from Drewscruis:

Sorry buddy.

#5186 3 years ago

I just listed a bunch of boards, and some parts and stuff in the market, I am trying to raise the money to get back my Grail pin, the Rocky machine I restored about 8 years ago, also is a link to my ebay auctions, which you can contact me directly if your interested, I am just asking that all payments go to the gofundme page I set up to try to get this game back, very tricky when you cannot work, but I have a ton of stuff listed on EBay and the market.. I want the payments to go to the fund me page, as I believe more activity on the page brings more attention to it, I am not in any way expecting big results from it, but I need to raise 4K to get it back, and it means that much to me, that I am embarrassing myself, starting one of those pages, but I have to try everything and anything.

Please do not trash me too badly, I know the odds are 1 in a million of pulling this off, but if I do not try, I will not know..

Steve
Balboarules
CARGPB#37

#5187 3 years ago

Fully loaded GoT premium. Looking to downsize to a GoT pro. Lots of upgrades. Game is in md. Pm if you have any interest. Also consider trade toward ES or avatar then I would just buy GoT pro elsewhere.

#5188 3 years ago

Just listed my Spiderman in the market.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36361

Plays fast and is in really good shape.

More pics in ad:

2016-05-30_1-__PF_Light_2_(resized).jpg

#5189 3 years ago

I will have a Cyclone for sale at Pintastic.

cyclone2_(resized).jpg

#5190 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Fully loaded GoT premium. Looking to downsize to a GoT pro. Lots of upgrades. Game is in md. Pm if you have any interest. Also consider trade toward ES or avatar then I would just buy GoT pro elsewhere.

If you're ever willing to let the siderails and inner mirror blades go separately, please let me know. My GOT Premium could use a little more bling.

#5191 3 years ago
Quoted from raisindot:

If you're ever willing to let the siderails and inner mirror blades go separately, please let me know. My GOT Premium could use a little more bling.

I actually thought about that but I think there would be screw holes leftover...Ill be patient...Game is cheaper then NIB with 1k in upgrades

#5192 3 years ago

Still have a TSPP up for trade. Interested in STNG, ST PRO, FG, LOTR, or other stern titles.

#5193 3 years ago

for sale in northern nj

need to move a few of these to make some room for an incoming rz and so i can set up my newly acquired woz ecle.

all sweet games that you would want in a top tier collection. i know the price point isn't for everyone. Pics below of the just sold Drac so you know I'm not selling junk here.

My other games are also available but much harder to get to so I'll need some time to get them ready for pick up.

Only untouchable is tron LE.

STTNG-5000. really nice condition with no wear and near perfect cabinet

POTC-6000. huo game that is beautiful all around with tons of mods

STLE-8500. huo game with very few plays and tons of mods

WOZ RR-9500. NIB game that was replaced with a huo ecle that i got this year from allentown. did it for appearance reasons. just liked the green more.

BSD-3500. SOLD very nice restored game with cleared playfield. some mods mostly for play field and plastic protection.

William Indiana Jones (no fade, perfect playfield) - $7500

MM - $13,000. restored original - real brass all around and upgraded sound. more mods for protection.

Send your number if you need some pics and further details. cash and carry at this point but will consider shipping. thanks, Anthony.

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#5194 3 years ago

Shout out to insanethedrain for a smooth transaction on my old and his new bram stokers Dracula. Enjoy. Ant.

#5195 3 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

I will have a Cyclone for sale at Pintastic.

Price ?

#5196 3 years ago

Shout out to insanethedrain for a smooth transaction on my old and his new bram stokers Dracula. Enjoy. Ant.

Hey ant. Thanks man.drac is home safe, set up and playing sweet.
Great seller here guys, don't hesitate to buy games from him!

#5197 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlieNY:

I have a nice Bally Silverball Mania. It is in really really nice shape. I bought it not working and put in a Alltek board and it fired up no problem. Most of the playfield lights were out so I bought and installed a new Rottendog Bridge Rectifier board and now all it does is blow fuses. I am done with it!! $1200 and am located in Kingston NY 12401. I also have a Gorgar for sale so see my earlier post! Come take them both away. Trades also an option. Please email me for more pics. My last post upset the natives.
Thanks!

Second machine I've bought from Charlie and both times it was a great transaction. I can't recommend enough.

FYI. I bought the Bally Silverball Mania and Demo Man.

#5198 3 years ago

Airborne Avengers is sold.

Quoted from ejacques:

It's a cool looking game...but I know nothing about atari pinballs. If someone wants this Airborne Avenger for $300 it's yours. Boards are all there....got some signs of life. It's a project I know will end up sitting for a while.

#5199 3 years ago

1450 obo. Trades welcome. Plays great but inserts have wear.

#5200 3 years ago

Decided to list my metallica pro. HUO . can provide pictures if interested, but you know what it looks like. $5000 and I'll throw in LED kit for $100. Pick up only. PM if interested

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 10.95
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 17.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 5,800.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 29.99
$ 149.00
$ 26.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 19.95
£ 45.00
Lighting - Other
PinballToys
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
There are 14827 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 297.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside