IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 607.
#5101 7 years ago
Quoted from jchiu:

They're life size soap sculptures. Awesome hobby unless you get them wet. Cant move these on rainy days.

I used to make soap guns back in the day.

#5102 7 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

You guys kill me.......I love pinball, but there are things more precious to me........

Preparing for Black Night 2000 3D at Pintastic I see.

#5103 7 years ago

I'm looking for a pitch & bat arcade game. I've had slugfest but now want something older with the animated players rounding the bases in the headboard

#5104 7 years ago

I listed a Bally Vector for sale ad. Joe

#5105 7 years ago

That soap statue is the most beautiful/hideous thing I've ever seen. How much Monopoly $$ did that set you back?

#5106 7 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

That soap statue is the most beautiful/hideous thing I've ever seen. How much Monopoly $$ did that set you back?

Well I could have gotten a Horse made out of the Store Brand soap and saved about a $1000, but I decided that, "Nothing beats a full size Carousel Horse made out of Dove".....lol

It cost about the same as a pinball machine. For now he will remain in his, "Stay Puft" primer coloring until I decide on a paint scheme.

#5107 7 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Well I could have gotten a Horse made out of the Store Brand soap and saved about a $1000, but I decided that, "Nothing beats a full size Carousel Horse made out of Dove".....lol
It cost about the same as a pinball machine. For now he will remain in his, "Stay Puft" primer coloring until I decide on a paint scheme.

it-belongs-in-a-museum-indiana-jones-1435014709_(resized).jpgit-belongs-in-a-museum-indiana-jones-1435014709_(resized).jpg

#5108 7 years ago

If you need help taking care of the soap sculptures this guy is very good working with delicate collectibles

#5109 7 years ago

I remember when this thread had games for sale...

#5110 7 years ago

Speaking of, I will be driving from Maine back to the land of NoHope, MA with cash in pocket today if anyone has a JD, FT, Starship Troopers or something else interesting.

#5111 7 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Lots of free sarcasm for trade, though.

#5112 7 years ago

Let's get this thread back on track.
I have a mint Mustang Pro I can bring to Pintastic with a deposit. Asking $4400.
I'll also have a Batman Forever for sale at the show. Preferred picked up for BF is after the show is over.

#5113 7 years ago

Good idea!

Looking to move my KISS Pro. Asking $4,500 cash, but could be swayed into a trade I suppose. Mods include plastic protectors, Cliffy set, shaker motor, scoop led, and led for Gene's mouth. Game is minty and includes updated code.

Pics to follow, PM with interest.

#5114 7 years ago

Firepower players game rebuilt flippers new rubber $1000 or best offer.

#5115 7 years ago

looking for an Earthshaker or possibly a Whirlwind

#5116 7 years ago

Just listed a beautiful CQ Diner in the marketplace for $3200 I can bring to Pintastic.

#5117 7 years ago

Centaur 2200.00
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35997

I overpaid for this game when I was just getting into the hobby. Looking to get 2200.00 for the whole package and cut my losses. Can deliver to pintastic.

#5118 7 years ago

I've got 4 new (never opened) shakers available 2 Sam and 2 Spike. $100 each, free shipping Continential USA.

#5119 7 years ago

Restored multicade. 2010 components. $850 48 games

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#5120 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

That's a 2010 tube there? Cool.

#5121 7 years ago

One crazy beautiful Sea Ray $950

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#5122 7 years ago

Big Hit $550

#5123 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Damn. I want this...wish we were closer. 5.5 hrs each way might be a little too far

#5124 7 years ago

Just posted my NGG in the Pintastic WTB/FS thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2016-wtbfs-thread-for-games-projects#post-3210193

It'll be at the Free Play area and available for $3200, so everyone is welcome to come and check it out

I'm interested in trades (plus cash where needed) and Iron Man is at the top of the list (SM, ST, MET, CFTBL, ES, JP, and a few others). PM if you have any questions or would like some more pictures.

20160620_213452_(resized).jpg20160620_213452_(resized).jpg
20160620_213500_(resized).jpg20160620_213500_(resized).jpg
20160620_213548_(resized).jpg20160620_213548_(resized).jpg

#5125 7 years ago

Firepower $800 has brand new rottendog board, all new coils to be installed in playfield decent shape nice backglass

Monster bash player, $7000 plays great could use complete shop job. cabinet is nicer than average, playfield is decent has scoop wear, drac track is nice. great restore candidate, or play it as it sits..

Totan $6250 Nice cabinet minor fade, inserts have some ghosting and a few have wear. looks nice ramps and plastics are good

TAF $3750 beat up needs restoration, complete playing machine. No moisture or pitting playfield has planking

MB $9900 fully restored. new cc playfield, decals, plastics, chrome trim, color dmd, etc being finished in the next week open to trades

#5126 7 years ago

I will be posting a beautiful Fathom with a CPR playfield installed and nice original cabinet. Gorgeous original backglass. 4700 cash

Also. I will be listing a nice original Medusa. The game has beautiful original back glass and cabinet. 2500

I also have a gold CPR playfield for Medusa that will sell with the game for an additional 750. This game really doesn't need it. But it would make it a,museum piece candidate. I will sell the playfield separate if the new Medusa owner passes on it.

PM with interest. I have space issues so not really into trades. Cash and carry. Package deal for both possible. I am located in Blandon PA. Shipping with STI NAVL okay.

Mike

#5127 7 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

I will be posting a beautiful Fathom with a CPR playfield installed and nice original cabinet. Gorgeous original backglass. 4700 cash
Also. I will be listing a nice original Medusa. The game has beautiful original back glass and cabinet. 2500
I also have a gold CPR playfield for Medusa that will sell with the game for an additional 750. This game really doesn't need it. But it would make it a,museum piece candidate. I will sell the playfield separate if the new Medusa owner passes on it.
PM with interest. I have space issues so not really into trades. Cash and carry. Package deal for both possible. I am located in Blandon PA. Shipping with STI NAVL okay.
Mike

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nice-fathom-bally-1980

#5128 7 years ago

Capcom Breakshot (1996) $2200

Excellent condition, shopped, nice clean game. Works and plays strong, plug and play. Not sold it will be at Pintastic in free play,
Possible trades considered.

thanks, James

#5129 7 years ago

Kiss and Xmen are sold
Next up minty HUO tricked out Iron Man Vault will be going up for sale
Full flipper fidelity sound system
Mirror blades
Cliffy protectors
Shaker motor
Some super bands
360 plays
Custom cards
Looks new
Manual and goodie bag still stapled inside
Whiplash whips mod comes with not yet installed
The game looks new

#5130 7 years ago

Minty Dredd:
Speakerpro upgrade
Side graphics
Crane mod
Full LEDs
Topper
Extra lighting
Comes with an extra set of NOS sling plastics
Comes with a extra NOS Planet gear motor w/current original motor working perfectly
Game plays perfectly
Bought from a fellow Pinsider 2 years ago for 3K as I didn't bother to hagle after seeing its condition
With all the extras and upgrades I put in, I'm still only asking 3K

#5131 7 years ago

Just added my TWD Pro to the marketplace.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36011

Asking $4,600

Works 100% and recently shopped with Black Titan Rubbers

Mods:
-LED backbox light
-Mirror Blades
-Black Titan Rubbers
-Cliffy protectors on shooter lane
-Mezel Mod Blue Ramp LED Ramp Illumination kit
-Mezel Mod Pro Fish Tank Illumination Kit
-Woodbury Sign

1_(resized).jpeg1_(resized).jpeg
2_(resized).jpeg2_(resized).jpeg
3_(resized).jpeg3_(resized).jpeg

4_(resized).jpeg4_(resized).jpeg

1_(resized).jpeg1_(resized).jpeg

2_(resized).jpeg2_(resized).jpeg

#5132 7 years ago

hi all. taking offers on a nib woz rr. still on pallet but prefer a quick cash and carry local deal. late build and as far as i know, would not have light board issues but correct me if i am wrong. i believe they worked out issues on the LE before they started making ruby reds. thanks, ant

#5133 7 years ago

I have a Data east checkpoint I may bring to pintastic if someone is interested in it. It sat in a covered trailer for 5 years. It never directly got wet but there is some rust on the metal.

I cannot get it to boot to save my life. Power supply is good. MPU has new roms, new blanking, just wont boot. 800. PM me with intrest. I will probably not have it with me unless someone wants it.

#5134 7 years ago

Gottlieb Jungle Queen. One drop down target needs work as it keeps scoring and switches from player to player between balls. $500

#5135 7 years ago

uh oh... call the picture police

#5136 7 years ago

About to downsize the collection and really on the fence with this one, but putting up my very nice Gorgar to see if any interest.
$1,200 obo.

Overall game is in excellent condition. Recently purchased NOS backglass. BB/cab very nice. PF is very nice, with only a few minor touch ups in front of the slings done well by previous owner, with mylar placed after. New speech board. New set of plastics. New PF glass. New translucent red shooter rod. Refurbed legs with new hardware. Complete LED's in the backbox, and a few tastefully on the PF. New repro bound manual and custom keychain included. The 4th player display is not currently working, but haven't had time to tinker or look for a replacement.

photo_8_(resized).JPGphoto_8_(resized).JPG

photo_1_(resized).JPGphoto_1_(resized).JPG

photo_3_(resized).JPGphoto_3_(resized).JPG

photo_2_(resized).JPGphoto_2_(resized).JPG

#5137 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

About to downsize the collection and really on the fence with this one, but putting up my very nice Gorgar to see if any interest.
$1,200 obo.
Overall game is in excellent condition. Recently purchased NOS backglass. BB/cab very nice. PF is very nice, with only a few minor touch ups in front of the slings done well by previous owner, with mylar placed after. New speech board. New set of plastics. New PF glass. New translucent red shooter rod. Refurbed legs with new hardware. Complete LED's in the backbox, and a few tastefully on the PF. New repro bound manual and custom keychain included. The 4th player display is not currently working, but haven't had time to tinker or look for a replacement.

fall off the fence and let it go!

#5138 7 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

fall off the fence and let it go!

Easier said than done!! Ad now in the marketplace with more info and photos.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36057

#5139 7 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

uh oh... call the picture police

Seventeen on jungle queen ?

#5140 7 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Seventeen on jungle queen ?

Don't look at it, no matter what happens, shut your eyes and don't look at it...

#5141 7 years ago

Don't look at it, no matter what happens, shut your eyes and don't look at it...

Wait.. I'll bite. Why?

#5142 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Wait.. I'll bite. Why?

Earlier thread complaints that too many pictures are hard to scroll through on a phone. And long to load for people without a good connection. It was mentioned that a better etiquette would be a limited amount of pics in the thread and save the bulk for a marketplace advertisement (or upon request).

#5143 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Earlier thread complaints that too many pictures are hard to scroll through on a phone. And long to load for people without a good connection. It was mentioned that a better etiquette would be a limited amount of pics in the thread and save the bulk for a marketplace advertisement (or upon request).

And then everyone posted games with tons of pictures :/ Would be nice if Pinside had a gallery feature or something for posts with 3+ consecutive pictures at the end of a post...

#5144 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

OH!
Yeah, I read that. I thought you were making a comment about the art itself.

#5145 7 years ago

I'm considering letting go of my Big Buck Hunter Pro Arcade. I forget what I have into it, around 2k. Probably too much. Has very slight burn in you can see when the game is off and on a couple screens. I could deliver to Pintastic but only with a deposit. This thing is a beast to move. Open to offers and trades.

2016-06-22_22.58.00_(resized).jpg2016-06-22_22.58.00_(resized).jpg

#5146 7 years ago

for sale in northern nj

need to move a few of these to make some room for an incoming rz and so i can set up my newly acquired woz ecle. all sweet games that you would want in a top tier collection. i know the price point isn't for everyone.

STTNG-5000. really nice condition with no wear and near perfect cabinet

POTC-6000. huo game that is beautiful all around with tons of mods

STLE-8500. huo game with very few plays and tons of mods

WOZ RR-9500. NIB game that was replaced with a huo ecle that i got this year from allentown. did it for appearance reasons. just liked the green more.

BSD-3500. very nice restored game with cleared playfield. some mods mostly for play field and plastic protection.

William Indiana Jones (no fade, perfect playfield) - $7500

MM - $13,000. restored original - real brass all around and upgraded sound. more mods for protection.

send your number if you need some pics and further details. cash and carry at this point but will consider shipping. thanks, ant

#5147 7 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

for sale in northern nj need to move a few of these to make some room for an incoming rz and so i can set up my newly acquired woz ecle. all sweet games that you would want in a top tier collection.

Couldn't ask for a nicer guy to deal with. Buy with confidence!

#5148 7 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Couldn't ask for a nicer guy to deal with. Buy with confidence!

Thanks so much. You are a class act yourself. See you soon.

#5149 7 years ago

Sega's Viper Night Drivin' for sale or trade.

I'll be in Middletown and Forked River, NJ this weekend. If interested, you can check it out in Middletown, NJ tomorrow all day and in Forked River, NJ tomorrow night and early Sunday morning.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-viper-night-drivin-sega-1998-2003#post-3212232

#5150 7 years ago

Man, I'd love to have Big Hit again. Owned one back in the early 2000s. Was hoping to see your location in the NJ area since I'll be there this weekend.

There are 30,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/103 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.