IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,394 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 608.
#5051 7 years ago

I wonder how far that post will get you.

#5052 7 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Haha a pain to scroll down on a cell phone. You could loose a thumb that way. How lazy have humans become. Plays pinball three days straight 8 hours a day...sprains thumb due to too many pictures

arcade is right about scrolling through too many pictures and he didn't just complain, he offered the correct solution. your reference to laziness should be directed at the guy who didn't take the time to read the forum rules or create the marketplace ad.

#5053 7 years ago

Putting out feelers to see if anyone has a Data East Tommy or a Williams Congo they would want to trade away. I have a Williams Getaway, a Williams Sorcerer and a Williams Jokerz that I would be willing to bundle in some sort of trade combination . (+/- cash depending on the combo)

#5054 7 years ago

Posting a ton of pics in this thread just appears to be the cheap way to sell a game without making a market place ad. If you want to post 100 pics, make an ad. Come on, nothing wrong with giving a few bucks to the Pinside! It should be one or two pics at most. If someone is interested they can send a PM. Seems like common sense to me

#5055 7 years ago

When I go to the grocery store, the vendors give me a small sample to try.....they don't cook me a five course meal for my whole family

#5056 7 years ago

i want to complain about the complaining

#5057 7 years ago

Hey guys and/or gals. I was just making a joke no ill intent. I agree with you about placing the mp add and giving back to pinside. Sorry if my comments rubbed anybody the wrong way.

#5058 7 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Hey guys and/or gals. I was just making a joke no ill intent. I agree with you about placing the mp add and giving back to pinside. Sorry if my comments rubbed anybody the wrong way.

No need to apologize. There are quite a few around here with no sense of humor.

#5059 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

He's not from around here. He's from Michigan in the Northeast thread. The humor does not translate the same. I have to use the google translator set to Jersey to figure out half the stuff you say.

#5060 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I have to use the google translator set to Jersey to figure out half the stuff you say.

Just ask Snookie

snookie1_(resized).jpgsnookie1_(resized).jpg

#5061 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

He's not from around here. He's from Michigan in the Northeast thread. The humor does not translate the same. I have to use the google translator set to Jersey to figure out half the stuff you say.

No...that's just because you're from Connecticut. I lose a few IQ points every time I drive through that state.

PS - Shoot me a PM with your address. I'll send you a dictionary with pictures to explain the big words.

#5062 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

haha good one...

#5063 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

No...that's just because you're from Connecticut. I lose a few IQ points every time I drive through that state.

so its on your way to work then?

#5064 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

I figured that was coming.

#5065 7 years ago

Anyone want ceiling lamps for their pinball room

#5066 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Quoted from beelzeboob:

I figured that was coming.

Sense of Humor - $900 obo
New Jersey Jughandle Dictionary $4.95
How to Avoid Traffic in Connecticut Map $7.95
Snookie - free

Beelzeboob and rcbrown...priceless

#5067 7 years ago

And this is why all of my for trade posts get ignored....I always seem to post them right before a thread rant!

#5068 7 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Putting out feelers to see if anyone has a Data East Tommy or a Williams Congo they would want to trade away. I have a Williams Getaway, a Williams Sorcerer and a Williams Jokerz that I would be willing to bundle in some sort of trade combination . (+/- cash depending on the combo)

There you go!

#5069 7 years ago

Data East Secret Service project for pick up in Smithtown Long Island. Playfield is nice but probably needs a new board and a good playfield cleaning. Cabinet had a chunk repaired in the front bottom, a few chipped corners etc but could easily be saved, $500 cash and carry, pics here: http://www.nypinball.com/gallery.php#cid=0&pid=513&imageId=6370

#5070 7 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

Data East Secret Service project for pick up in Smithtown Long Island

PM sent.

#5071 7 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

I have a Tommy I've been looking to trade, but I'm not really interested in any of those games. Anything else in your collection you'd want to part with?

My Tommy is 100% and was stripped and completely rebuilt by dmacy less than a year ago. He posted a thread with all the information. I can find the link if you're interested.

#5072 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Those are technically stallagtits.

#5073 7 years ago

TSPP for trade. Has your standard fade on the cabinet as well as flipper button wear. The playfield is in great condition. Pictures upon request. PM me if interested.

#5074 7 years ago

Hmm....maybe Breakshot or Earthshaker.

Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I have a Tommy I've been looking to trade, but I'm not really interested in any of those games. Anything else in your collection you'd want to part with?
My Tommy is 100% and was stripped and completely rebuilt by dmacy less than a year ago. He posted a thread with all the information. I can find the link if you're interested.

#5075 7 years ago

Still have a mint loaded kiss pro huo for sale yet please pm if interested

#5076 7 years ago

Solar ride. Painted cab. Nice playfield decent BG. Boards are clean. Assume non working but untested. 250 or make me an offer.

20160616_191709_(resized).jpg20160616_191709_(resized).jpg

20160616_191749_(resized).jpg20160616_191749_(resized).jpg

20160616_191847_(resized).jpg20160616_191847_(resized).jpg

#5077 7 years ago

I also have a space lab for 150. See hartford cl for details.

Brand new rottendog wpc89. Fully populated. 225

Brand new joker poker backglass 200

20160611_170502_(resized).jpg20160611_170502_(resized).jpg

#5078 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Does anyone see what I see in this picture, looks like a nice pair of....beelzb Fill in the rest.

#5079 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Does anyone see what I see in this picture, looks like a nice pair of....beelzb Fill in the rest.

My tits.

#5080 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Aaaaaaaaaaaa I see what you did there. that's some nice art work.

#5081 7 years ago

Still trying to move my Super Star, price dropped to $350 or BO:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-super-star-williams-1972

#5082 7 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Solar ride. Painted cab. Nice playfield decent BG. Boards are clean. Assume non working but untested. 250 or make me an offer.

who the hell puts the chocolate next to the strawberry?

yum_(resized).jpgyum_(resized).jpg

#5083 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

who the hell puts the chocolate next to the strawberry?

Some Commie must have eaten all of the Vanilla..... 'Merica.

Anyway, solar ride is sold, rottendog is pending, Space lab is being seen today.

#5084 7 years ago

Odd pick up, but hey, Space lab is going to a new home.

#5085 7 years ago

Jurassic Park still available.

#5086 7 years ago

Metallica Monster Premium, LEDs, Snake mod, Led Flippers, Head phone jack, custom painted hammer, Plastic protectors, cliffys.......Flawless! $6500 Firm
image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

Added over 8 years ago: Deposit received. Sale pending

#5087 7 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Strange World

#5088 7 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Metallica Monster Premium, LEDs, Snake mod, Led Flippers, Head phone jack, custom painted hammer, Plastic protectors, cliffys.......Flawless! $6500 Firm

Wow I didn't think this was leaving again. I almost want it back. If I didn't need to see ghostbusters premium I'd be all about it.

Great pin and truly flawless, buy with confidence.

#5089 7 years ago

Say it isn't so! Don't do it!

Great deal for someone, all dialed in and ready to go.

#5090 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Say it isn't so! Don't do it!
Great deal for someone, all dialed in and ready to go.

Don't worry, either it or one just like it will be back there in a month!

#5091 7 years ago

You guys kill me.......I love pinball, but there are things more precious to me........

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#5092 7 years ago

You guys kill me.......I love pinball, but there are things more precious to me........

Um...so it's for sale?

#5093 7 years ago

Are you really getting a carousel?

#5094 7 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

Are you really getting a carousel?

He is my third one and I got him today.

#5095 7 years ago

Woah...that is badass!

#5096 7 years ago

He is my third one and I got him today.

Alright that looks awesome, but what exactly is it? What do you collect?

#5097 7 years ago

I like the Black Knight too but that topper is just too big!
Mike

#5098 7 years ago

WTB: Fishtales, Judge Dredd, or a Starship Troopers

I am parting with BSD and just want to mix up the lineup a bit. I am open to other titles as well.

#5099 7 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Alright that looks awesome, but what exactly is it? What do you collect?

They're life size soap sculptures. Awesome hobby unless you get them wet. Cant move these on rainy days.

There are 30,394 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/102 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.