5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Nemesis
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

It's about time for us to unite and form a club. I've noticed many are in the area and have already had encouraging conversations with some. If you live in NJ and are within a reasonable distance, you are welcome as well. I would like to first start by putting together a directory of sorts. It would incorporate names (personal & pinside), e-mail addresses, locations, numbers and of course the machines. This is imperative for us if we want to start meeting up. When the numbers start to grow in the next week or so, then we will schedule our first social meeting. I'm asking all who are interested to please PM me your information to add it to the directory. I will also be updating the number of members that join on a daily basis.

Long Live Pinball,

Bill

#2 5 years ago

Count me in the club. I'm just across the Delaware river from the Philly burbs.
    I will PM my contact info.

Looking forward to the first social meeting.
    Thanks for putting this together!

#3 5 years ago

I'm from Browns Mills, NJ and I'm in!

#4 5 years ago

Not sure I want to share my personal information with you Bill, . You can count me in. Where do you plan to meet up? Different people hosting or is there any arcades around here. I know they still have them in OCNJ but that's a bit of a drive, lol.

#5 5 years ago

Hey great topic
    I'm out of C.N.J. - New Brunswick
    and make it down to Philly about 2-4 times every month

#6 5 years ago

I want all to know, that the first meeting will be held at a neutral location. One does not want to bring strangers to ones home. This would be like a meet and greet of sorts. Once we feel comfortable with each other and have laid out some of the ground rules, then we can start hosting parties.

#7 5 years ago

I am interested, but am in the western burbs. You could always have the first meet at a public place that has pins, like Pinball Parlour or PinCrosssing. Not sure if there is anything in the northeast.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from gabegabegabe:

I am interested, but am in the western burbs. You could always have the first meet at a public place that has pins, like Pinball Parlour or PinCrosssing. Not sure if there is anything in the northeast.

I guess that could work. There is a place that's called TNT Amusements in Southampton. They have a large party room. This could possibly be a good spot. I'd have to ask Todd, the owner, if this would work. Normally you have to rent the space out. But with potential future sales, he may work something out.

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from gabegabegabe:

Pin Crossing is a good idea Gabe. Pinball/Booze/Clogged arteries from Grilled Cheese = Perfection.

One needs many games at your disposal to host a party I would think. Im out cause I live in a 50's + over community unfortunately.

#11 5 years ago

I am interested i have 8 pins and would not mind hosting question being how many people can any particular house hold at one given time and i like to put some time on that new SHADOW! LOL

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

Hey great topic
    I'm out of C.N.J. - New Brunswick
    and make it down to Philly about 2-4 times every month

Put some machines in TUMULTY'S or STUFF YOUR FACE if that's still around and Im there!!

#13 5 years ago

9 people have shown interest so far!

#14 5 years ago

I'm right over the bridge in Collingswood, NJ.

#15 5 years ago

I am a machine owner and a regular @ Pincrossing. I am in.

#16 5 years ago

I'd like to participate, but tough for me to get to Philly weeknights. Traffic is a real PIA too. If it were closer...

#17 5 years ago

I'm down for some pins. Pm sent with info.

#18 5 years ago

I'm in I live by franklin mills mall n.e.phila.

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from ToddSonOfOdin:

I'm right over the bridge in Collingswood, NJ.

We are practically neighbors.

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from Nemesis:

We are practically neighbors.

Hey, you maybe gotta pair of needle nose pliers I could borrow?

1 week later
    #21 5 years ago

19 people and counting. Close to 100 pins collectively.

With all the snow we had, I had to put this on hold for a little while. I'm working on the first meeting spot now. I should know by Mon. or Tues. at the latest. Looking forward to getting the wheels in motion. I will let you know that one topic of discussion will be about the upcoming Allentown Pinfest. I will PM all that have responded to me with interest with further details.

Long Live Pinball

#22 5 years ago

good to hear.

#23 5 years ago

Sunday Morning Bump

#24 5 years ago

So...when is everyone coming to your place to play TS Did you iron everything out already? You got this together pretty quickly.
    P.S. They're calling for more snow

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from vilant:

So...when is everyone coming to your place to play TS

Very Soon

Quoted from vilant:

Did you iron everything out already?

Waiting to hear back from one of the meeting sites

Quoted from vilant:

P.S. They're calling for more snow

I think I'll hang myself now

#26 5 years ago

Is it possible to pick a date in mid-March for the first NE Phil meeting, far enough towards Spring and hopefully avoiding another snowfall?

We can then plan another event or a get together at the Allentown pinfest.

#27 5 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainFantastic:

Put some machines in TUMULTY'S or STUFF YOUR FACE if that's still around and Im there!!

the Ale n witch has a Sorpranos
    and the Court Tavern has a Fish tales and a few vids in a room to the side as you enter

#28 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mojosan:

Hey, you maybe gotta pair of needle nose pliers I could borrow?

Lol yes, I do!

#29 5 years ago

I'm also in the area, and interested in a potential meetup. Will definitely be headed to Allentown as well.
    For all you Philly peep, North Bowl in Northern liberties currently has an ST-Pro, Avengers-Pro, and 24. All playing well. $1/game-$2/3game for ST & AV, .75 for 24. Scores are set low, free games to be had. That being said, the blast the music in there and it's tough to hear the games. Really takes away from ST.

#30 5 years ago

Oh sweet, didn't know they replaced Avatar with ST Pro. Great news!

#31 5 years ago

Love an Avatar LE though...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 59.00
    $ 96.77
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball-Mods.com
    € 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 249.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Great American Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 199.99
    $ 229.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 159.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 279.95
    $ 89.99
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside