Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PinFever
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“How Far do you live from Pensacola and would be interested in coming together for some pinball fun?”

• Within 50 miles and want tournaments 3 votes
    60%
  • Within 100 Miles and want tournaments 0 votes
  • Within 50 miles and want a league 2 votes
    40%
  • Within 100 Miles and want a league 0 votes

(Multiple choice - 5 votes by 3 Pinsiders)

#1 2 years ago

Been into Pinball for about a year now and am absolutely hooked on the hobby. My kids and I spend hours each week playing. That being said, the pinball footprint is very small here and there are not any events here. I figure I would start a thread to see if there are any patrons that might want to start a league or tournament in the area. Let's extend the blood flow to North West Florida.

~ Chase

#2 2 years ago

You work on that area and then most all Fl locations will have something to do.best of luck

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

You work on that area and then most all Fl locations will have something to do.best of luck

Thanks for the support

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Thanks for the support

You got it. The SE ,SW, central, and NE all have pinball clubs and tournament spots, only your NW area is lagging behind in this area.
Hope this thread gets Some traction. If it does Florida will be full of pinball destinations.

#5 2 years ago

I've got 3 classic EM'S in my bar in Port Orange and all work as they should......Central Park......Wizard.....and of course Capt.Fantastic,come on and play them all quarters from the machines got to the homeless Vets.......

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from vinnypeppers:

I've got 3 classic EM'S in my bar in Port Orange and all work as they should......Central Park......Wizard.....and of course Capt.Fantastic,come on and play them all quarters from the machines got to the homeless Vets.......

This is for the NW part of Florida, I don't think Port Orange is on the way to Pensacola lol.

3 weeks later
#7 1 year ago

I agree, it’s a dead scene around here. If you’re starting a list of locals to organize something, please add me to it. I’m in Milton and have 8 machines (Iron Maiden, Metallica, Guns n Roses, Rush, Primus, Munsters, Deadpool and Halloween) with another 2 on order. I’ve never been involved with any type of tournament or league, so I don’t know how they work, but I’m game. I’m also open to hosting something.

1 week later
#8 1 year ago

awesome machines

Quoted from Bethw9:I agree, it’s a dead scene around here. If you’re starting a list of locals to organize something, please add me to it. I’m in Milton and have 8 machines (Iron Maiden, Metallica, Guns n Roses, Rush, Primus, Munsters, Deadpool and Halloween) with another 2 on order. I’ve never been involved with any type of tournament or league, so I don’t know how they work, but I’m game. I’m also open to hosting something.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 114.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/north-west-florida-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.