4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by SirScott
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

period (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

I have a 1964 gottlieb North Star my score motor switch and game counter keep running the fuse holder seems lose when I touch it will stop when I jiggle it but no game release when I hit the credit button it will start to run but balls won’t release To start to play the game any help

#2 4 years ago

We'll need some more info on this issue... The machine is powered on in tilt mode or game over mode; you press the start/credit button; the machine starts the reset process - score motor starts running... Then what happens? Do the score reels reset to zero? When the score motor keeps running, is the machine still in game over mode? Do you have a schematic for the machine?

#3 4 years ago

Your FriendYour Friend

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/north-star-credit-counter-running-?hl=fredsmythson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.