(Topic ID: 174753)

North Jersey Pinball Club & League - On Hold for now: Sorry!

By ezeltmann

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by ezeltmann
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which day of the week should league / club meet? Multiple choices”

• Monday 1 vote
      17%
    • Tuesday 1 vote
      17%
    • Wednesday 2 votes
      33%
    • Thursday 2 votes
      33%

(Multiple choice - 6 votes by 4 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ezeltmann.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Looking to start a pinball club and league (no week to week commitment) in Denville, NJ

This will be at Pinball911 who has generously donated a private room and approximately 10 machines to play. They will most likely be on Free play.

We will meet every week either Wednesday or Thursday starting at 7pm until 19 or 11pm.

Vote on which day you can make it.

We need a lot of support to get this rolling , so put your money where your mouth is.

First night should be within 2 weeks.

Open to suggestions.

There will be a fee paid to the owner TBD.

Most likely there will be great tournament players attending , if you are looking to improve your game. Any tournaments will be handicapped to even it out for all that play.

spread the word.

ed Z

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Interested for any day of the week. Any EMs there?
    Oh, this is Vince's place. He's a nice guy. If there's no EMs I'd consider maybe putting one there for the league if he'd allow me.

He has all eras of games. I'll let everyone know when the first night will be.

Hopefully he will attend so people can talk to him.

#5 7 years ago

Bumping, looking for more people!

#10 7 years ago

Added a poll. Please vote multiple choices if you can make more than one day. if you do pick more than one , maybe it will be helpful to know there isn't 4 separate people interested.

Day is fairly flexible , based on me having to run it and drive back to PA afterwards and make it into work etc. But majority will rule!

#11 7 years ago

We are approved to start IF I can get people to show up.

First week I will do Wednesday AND Thursday. Dec 14 and 15th to give everyone a chance to see what’s going on.

Things will only improve as time goes on if we support this effort.

Please reply if you can make it so we can get this off the ground.

**If there is not enough support for next week , I will move the grand opening to 2nd week of January , after magfest.**

Thanks!
    Ed Z

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gumboyaya:

My next tournament is the 15th. I will not be able to talk to my fellow league members about this until then.

I'll let facebook do the dirty work!

#17 7 years ago

Spread this around to Jersey people. Last time people tried to meet up , i think it never happened.

Fugetaboutit!

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballomatic:

You're not leaving Koi are you Ed?

No. Koi is the man.

#21 7 years ago

Thanks to everyone that replied.

I am going to push the opening nights to January 11th and 12th (Wed Thurs).

So far I think Wednesday is winning for the week to week league nights. Not effective of poll here)

Check for further opening night updates as I think them up!

I hope people will come one of the first 2 nights to see what is happening . Hopefully, I will have game lists and more of an idea of format by then.

Ed Z

3 weeks later
    #22 7 years ago

Due to some unfortunat circumstances with my transportation , i will be unable to run a league at this time.

A league may start here or elsewhere soon , and i will update this thread when i have any info.

my apologies for a "false start" so to speak.

Ed Z

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ezeltmann.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/north-jersey-pinball-club-league?tu=ezeltmann and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.