Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,345 posts
  • 407 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by WillM
  • Topic is favorited by 275 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    games (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240225_215100_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20240223_215856 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1146.jpeg
    IMG_1145.jpeg
    10 (resized).jpg
    9 (resized).jpg
    8 (resized).jpg
    20240215_220821 (resized).jpg
    5 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shovelhed.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Hey guys!!! I'm here!!!
    Gimme about another month or two & I'll host a Pinside party @ my place.
    I'll probably have to limit the number of people though to like a comfortable 50 (give or take)

Awesome Bro, dont forget us wine-o's in Napa, we dont have sh!t in our area.

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from starbase:

I keep saying this, but all I can do is say it because I do not have a single free moment to organize this. But I would be interested in this and possibly with the correct people open up my home once in awhile for "free play".
    I realize now my garage will never be 100% done but it's good enough to play. Willie you should come up after my MOPLE is delivered.

I agree Starbase we dont have jack. You will have to me pics of that Metallica!
    Harley D.

#37 10 years ago
    Quoted from starbase:

Screw pics come play it for the unboxing day! But happy to send pics too.

That would be badass! Meet you in person and shoot the breeze with pinwillie.

#67 10 years ago

just finishing my tron added arcade mod(Starbase) and light cycles trying to have it done before daughters b day. Im just waiting for kim's reconizer mod. I am also getting ready to add hemi's new shoot to thrill mod to Acdc!

3 months later
    #404 10 years ago

I have a Completely tricked out AC/DC Premium with every bell and whistle availible for the right trade. PM if interested.

#407 10 years ago

I have had alot of PM's about my ACDC. Here our the specs.
    Matt Mckee Topper
    Shaker Motor
    Full Colormatched Led Flashers
    Lasseriffic drum sets
    Lasseriffic Guitar
    Lasseriffic red lighting bolts
    Lasseriffic acdc bell sign.
    Cliffy shooterlane protector
    Cliffy slot protectors.
    Custom angus Shooter Rod
    Pinball Refinery Cannon Mod
    upgrade speakers and sub with amp(sounds awesome)
    Custom songs including Dirty Deeds,BigBalls and Shoot to thrill.
    Two tranlites Premium and Pro. All original parts kept goodiebag intact.
    Willing to trade for a WOZ or AFM, possibly IJ plus cash.

#410 10 years ago

Boogies that turn out very nice, great job.

#418 10 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

Now it's priced at $2400. Perhaps I wasn't crazy thinking the market for this pin in cherry condition might only get action under ~$2000.
    How much would you spend on a near-PERFECT Firepower? And if you had that amount free today to spend on a game, is Firepower really the one you'd get? That's my issue. If I had $2400 free to spend today on a game, I'd much rather pick up a $2400 game like... a nice Centaur.
    What I'm trying to say is, (I'm speculating here, so give me a break, ok?) -- I'd ONLY do a AAA (200+ hours) restore of a non-top-25? or so title unless I had a buyer asking for it. Just saying. I'd get paid more, I'd get an amount up front... I would do an 'A' restore of it <40 hours and flip it for ~$1500, and move along to a title I could be SURE I'd have 10 buyers fighting for it.
    No harm in trying, I'm glad he's going for it, but I just think he's aiming at 1% of a 1% target... =)
    Thoughts?
    -mof

Totally agree, this dude is just a cake decorator, adds some leds and chrome then flipps for 5 times the value. I laugh at his shit now. I also try to educate people about these dick licks trying to screw innocent people over.

#430 10 years ago

10-4, my real only problem is miss santa rosa. Total dirtbag. Alot of people do not realize how many hours is involved shopping or restoring a machine. I have no problem with someone taking a turd and restoring it and asking market value. Sometimes you do make extra cash however I been shopping/restoring other peoples pins for less than $5 bucks a hour and dont care because I love this hobby.

I have read about alot of flippers in this thread and I have dealt with all of them some good some bad. My best experience came from Gorf, he was up front straight shooter and I would do business again with him no problem. Forget the politics and just play pinball.

#469 10 years ago

Just wanted to let everyone know theres a Metallica pro at buffalo billards in Petaluma. It plays great. The Op has this pin tuned perfectly.

#487 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mycal:

Is anyone interested in The Shadow for $2200 in Fairfield. The cabinet doesnt look like a 9 to me but if it plays well its a good deal. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you the guys #. sfbay.craigslist.org link

Ok guys, this guy selling the TS is a flipper, all his stuff is routed and unshopped however mechanicaly his stuff is pretty good, he always lowers price when you get down to business. He's not a bad guy just trying to make a quick buck. Hope this helps. My buddy has bought several pins from him and we got them dialed in.
    Harley D.

#496 10 years ago

Still have the acdc premium was thinking trading for a unrestored IJ and a star wars trilogy. Pm me if interested.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#498 10 years ago

Very nice hyperpin. I will just keep plugging away trying to get the two above pins for each of my kids.

#502 10 years ago

Sosage, love wwfrr! Great pin. Would like to have another in my collection. Any body going to the pin a go go party at Brads?

#535 10 years ago

I am in, I could bring down a couple more pinsiders from my area. Its been a couple of months since I been down.

1 week later
    #611 10 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyo:

A guy named Steven was talking to me about starting a north bay league around Petaluma. He has a pin routed and is talking with the location about more if they can work out a league arrangement.

Im in, would love to get a league started how about it PinWillie?

8 months later
    #1774 9 years ago

I have a Williams indy for trade or sale. Im looking for a xmen Le. Pm if interested

#1786 9 years ago

Still have my indy its posted on CL, i just updated it with more pics. Im very interested in a xmen le, or newer sterns.
    Harley D.

5 months later
    #2290 9 years ago

Off Topic, im hoping someone from our community can help me locate a Double Dragon Arcade for my son for xmas. Any help would be much appreciated. Keep flipping
    Harley D.

#2293 9 years ago

Just looking for a dedicated machine working or not. Mame is cool but i prefer original

1 week later
    #2346 9 years ago
    Quoted from sosage:

I'm both a vid and a pin guy, and I have to speak up on this: You run a much higher risk of a pinball machine dying and becoming worthless before a JAMMA game. In fact, pinball machines are a billion times harder to work on than an average JAMMA cabinet.
    Double Dragon itself isn't a difficult board to locate and the cabinet is not that hard to find if you're patient and you genuinely look around (don't just Craigslist it). When I hear of one going on sale, it's almost always a difficult game to get rid of and the seller rarely gets what they put into it.
    If you don't give two shits about accuracy or originality in video games (which describes most pinball people I talk to), by all means, go the MAME route.
    Find a nice generic Dynamo cabinet with a good monitor, a Street Fighter II control panel lay out, and a clean JAMMA harness wired up -- and you'll have an excellent foundation machine for the majority of late 80's into the late 90's joystick/button based horizontal games. If you want to MAME it, look up J-Pac and ArcadeVGA: http://www.ultimarc.com/
    Good luck!

I have been looking for a Double Dragon cab working or not for months. Ive placed ads on Cl, klov and here reached out to all kinds of collectors and came up with nada. Maybe you just know the right collectors bro! Send them my way

#2360 9 years ago
    Quoted from sosage:

I have a rough project DD in my garage, but unfortunately, I want to keep it.
    I knew of three very nice ones being sold in the last two years. Yet no one seemed to want them. They were getting to the point where they couldn't be given away, which is a shame. They were nice.
    I'll ask a friend who was selling one last year if he still has it.

Thanks bro, I really appreciate any help. This is for my son and I. I want to pass on how to do restores not only on pins but his favorite Arcade game.

#2380 9 years ago

Hey guys, I got 3 pieces of used standard glass and 1 piece of widebody from a indy. Free for anyone who needs some.
    Harley D.

2 weeks later
    #2468 9 years ago
    Quoted from amppdout:

Hey Pinheads. Long time lurker in most of the CA forums. I've been trying to find my wife her next pin without much luck. Hopefully, someone here can shoot me some help. I'm looking for something newish for her that compliments our JP. I was hoping for a musical pin like ACDC, Metallica or GnR or something like TOM, TAF or XM. All these pins have aspects of what she loves about the game. I'm just trying to find a deal that works. There don't seem to be too many pinheads up here in Sonoma County but we are looking forward to PAGG! Thanks for any help.

Sent pm

#2485 9 years ago

Looking for a nice Spiderman any leads would be awesome.
    Harley D.

#2490 9 years ago

Do you guys know who this seller is?

sfbay.craigslist.org link

1 week later
    #2569 9 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

When they get the fifth game in we should have a pinside meet up.
    I was there last weekend and all the games are clean and play great.
    It's a plus that the food is good and there is beer on tap.

Im down with the meet up maybe I can get some of my partners from Solano pinball to come up and flipp as well.

1 week later
    #2618 9 years ago

Anyone ever dealt with Peter Laugesen? Buying or selling a pin?

#2620 9 years ago

Thanks Sean

#2621 9 years ago

I post my custom xmen for trade here:
    sfbay.craigslist.org link

1 week later
    #2663 9 years ago

Went to Fanny Anns in Sacramento today to help my buddy install a very nice Junkyard here is some pics of the pin line up and my buddy The Operator.image-457.jpgimage-457.jpgimage-920.jpgimage-920.jpgimage-40.jpgimage-40.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2664 9 years ago

One more pic of myself and the pinsimage.jpgimage.jpg

1 month later
    #2807 9 years ago

X-men pro forsale price reduced now includes vid of pin.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-xmen-forsale

#2812 9 years ago

Willie does fantastic work and just a great guy! cant wait to see him and the rest of you pinheads at pagg.
    Harley D.

#2839 8 years ago

TJ does a great job and has resurrected Scandia! Thanks bro
    Harley D.

1 month later
    #2974 8 years ago

Just wanted to let all locals and pinheads know that Spiderman is coming to Fanny Ann's Tomorrow morning as with all pins at Fanny Ann's it is completely shopped and looks and plays amazing. Current Line up will be Walking dead, Spiderman, Metallica, Southpark and Junkyard. Its a great place for food, Drinks and Some great playing pins!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2976 8 years ago

I have personally gone through this pin and have 60 plus hours into it. A complete tear down from the bottom up. It looks as good as it plays. My hope as well as the Ops "S. Borel" is to put out quality as well as listening to all pinhead suggestions. Look for more news regarding Fanny Ann's soon.
    Harley D.

#2987 8 years ago

Here is 4 of the 5 pins together at Fanny Ann's looks great hope you all enjoy.
    Harley D.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    1 month later
    #3074 8 years ago

Nothing worth playing or in good shape.

1 month later
    #3141 8 years ago

On behalf of Playrite Pinball. You wanted the best, well it will be rocking by noon! Come play the new Kiss at Fanny Ann's. The pin is completely dialed in. See you all tomorrow.
    Harley D.

#3150 8 years ago

We will have all pins ready by noon and yes we will have brews. I hope to see a bunch of you there tomorrow. So lets say 12 sharp!
    Harley D.

#3164 8 years ago

Definitely a good time at Fanny Ann's we will have to do it again soon. Next I will play instead of setting up.

#3209 8 years ago

I have my custom pinball refinery met still availible. Nicest around completely modded and a one off.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-refinery-metallica-pro

#3216 8 years ago

Congrats bro! Pm your business info so I can spread the word.

1 week later
    #3244 8 years ago
    Quoted from tjbeyer:

In the market for a sheet of WPC Widebody playfield glass, local to the bay area. Figured I'd post here first to see if anyone was getting rid of one that they upgraded from. Tagged is ok (free), or willing to pay based on condition (new is ok too). Thanks!
    (got a project RS that was missing the glass, the project is coming along nicely)

Try Sborel, He might have extra.
    Harley D.

#3245 8 years ago

ha beat me to it! too funny.

#3264 8 years ago

Hey guys, im going to have a Starwars triology forsale very soon pics and price coming. Im kinda gaging interest as I also might keep it.

1 month later
    #3374 8 years ago

That is one nice Monsterbash Frogman. Good luck on your sale.

1 week later
    #3407 8 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

Thanks, I never clicked "Publish" - it should work now.
    » YouTube video

Boogies, That came out great! Im glad it all worked out.
    Harley D.

3 weeks later
    #3463 8 years ago

As much as I like scandia and a great job TJ has done! Fanny Anns in Sac has better pins and they are dialed in. Like playing nib collector quality pins.

#3465 8 years ago

Ive been hoping Jonnyo would host a tournament there as i feel its one of the best locations to play topnotch playing pins. SBorel is one of the best operators in our area! He listens to all Players and customers and the pins are always in tip top shape.

#3469 8 years ago

Sounds good im totally down. I always like meeting new pinheads!

#3491 8 years ago

Im looking for a nice working mame machine. Any help would be appreciated

#3496 8 years ago

Thanks Bro Coor light on me!

2 weeks later
    #3526 8 years ago

Nice pin it should clean up real nice! Congrats.

1 week later
    #3569 8 years ago

+1 for the dude abides! Really it boils down to do you want a nib pin which is a complete one of the best pins ever or hope the new version will be equal or superior to the original. I vote original.

2 months later
    #3760 8 years ago

I want to personally thank all norcal and any other pinsider who graciously paid to play my Spiderman at Fanny Ann's in Sacramento. By having it there I was able to purchase another pin WWF Royal Rumble for my kids and I. Its nice to know you all support pins in the wild. To S. Borel, thank you for the opportunity and passing down all the pin knowledge I have to help others like you have Helped me. After 11 months Spidy is still looking bad ass!
    Harley D.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
    #3816 8 years ago

+1 for Jim. Super good guy, always has good pins for us pinheads to play in the wild.

1 week later
    #3850 8 years ago

F-ing dirtbags! Contact oaklands crime stopper program. It is designed to have friends or family to narc on suspects and they get paid for doing it. Hope this helps.

1 month later
    #3964 7 years ago

I have a nice WWF Royal Rumble forsale asking $3000 obo.

2 months later
    #4080 7 years ago

Contact Kerry Richard, hes been looking for a mousin around for awile.

1 month later
    #4123 7 years ago

I would like to let everyone know about a newer location in Sacaramento Wicked West Pizza. There are 5 pins in excellent condition. Operator is S.Borel(Playrite Pinball) his pins are in top notch condition. His lineup currently consist of Iron Man, Star Trek, Spiderman, Jurrassic Park and Road Show. Wicked West also offers killer food a bunch of beers on tap plus several arcade games. Lets show support for these pins in the wild plus support our local operators.
    Harley D.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

1 month later
    #4159 7 years ago

Im looking for some help, I have a heavily damaged lower Addams Family cab and am looking for a used one. I dont think it can be saved, any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. This pin is in players condition.

IMG_0820 (resized).JPGIMG_0820 (resized).JPG

IMG_0819 (resized).JPGIMG_0819 (resized).JPG

#4161 7 years ago

Its a keeper, i just dont have the tools or skill to make a new cab. Again its a players pin minus the damaged lower cab. Im not looking to have a collector quality machine just a fun pin for my kids and i to enjoy.

#4163 7 years ago

I appreciate it very much let me know

#4165 7 years ago

Bump still looking for help with a lower TAF cab.

#4167 7 years ago

Great advice, i reached out hopefully something can get worked out

2 weeks later
    #4203 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinballholder:

Duly noted: chico.craigslist.org link
    "I recently contacted this person to buy a different title from him. He told me he could bring it to me. Because i like to see machines myself in person and not in the back of a truck i declined delivery. He was very upfront with the fact that he sells a lot of games which are "hot" aka stolen and can get me any title i ask for, he then back tracked stating the particular title i was looking at was not however stolen. BUYERS BE AWARE!"

Whats the dudes Name? Im very interested in helping our community but need a name.

1 week later
    #4231 7 years ago

For all, Norcal is one of the goodguys in our community. Collector/Operator,League Player and pinball advocate please support him and our other top notch Operators in our area. He also provides A+ quality pins for us to enjoy.

#4238 7 years ago

So this is an update. I was looking for some help with a addams family cab couldnt get one without the price up above 1400 with new cab decals. So i said what the heck and broke this original thrash cab down and with a ton of elbow grease and my old wood working skills came up with my finished product minus cab protectors to hide as much old damage as possible. Can before and after.

IMG_0820 (resized).JPGIMG_0820 (resized).JPG

IMG_0847 (resized).JPGIMG_0847 (resized).JPG

IMG_0848 (resized).JPGIMG_0848 (resized).JPG

IMG_0849 (resized).JPGIMG_0849 (resized).JPG

IMG_0858 (resized).JPGIMG_0858 (resized).JPG

IMG_0819 (resized).JPGIMG_0819 (resized).JPG

IMG_0887 (resized).JPGIMG_0887 (resized).JPG

IMG_0888 (resized).JPGIMG_0888 (resized).JPG

IMG_0889 (resized).JPGIMG_0889 (resized).JPG

#4240 7 years ago

Jay contact Kris Vincent out of napa he had one.

#4243 7 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

Excellent job on the Addams, Shovelhed!
    Really good work there!

Reconize those legs much more work to go, however getting help with missing parts has been awesome a thanks again goes out to pinsiders who were kind enough to let some parts go.
    Harley D.

2 months later
    #4335 7 years ago

Pierre, check out Fanny Anns and wicked west pizza also located in sac. Pins are in fantastic shape and you dont have to worry about hairline tilts.

8 months later
    #4671 6 years ago

Ive been personally affected, I had to evacuate my father in law who has been very ill, during the evac to our local hospital he died in the back seat of my brother in laws truck as there wasnt any ambulance's available. Not sure if his home was destroyed as we are still not allowed to check it out. My personal home is on evac watch. I ask for thoughts and prayers for all the victims of this tragedy.
    Harley D.

#4680 6 years ago

Thanks guys, you all are the best!

#4685 6 years ago

Thank you all for your support my family and I thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts.

1 month later
    #4756 6 years ago

Roman, is Top notch! Have confidence.
    Harley D.

6 months later
    #4990 5 years ago

Im here bro, been working on a original eightball. My partner S. Borel is going to put it at Vallejo Vinyl soon. So cool to see you at GSPF. Thanks again for those mad magazines my son has really dug them. Keep Flipping
    Harley D.

3 months later
    #5098 5 years ago

A couple great locations in Sac are Fanny Anns and Coin op. I know both operators personally and they provide great pins in great conditions. Also Woodstocks pizza in Davis is also ran by another great operator and friend, he also has a kick ass line up and are in great condition.
    Harley D.

7 months later
    #5425 4 years ago

Great guy, traded for his blackknight a few years ago. Nicest one ive ever seen.

2 months later
    #5534 4 years ago

Im going to be putting up a nice Stern Seawitch, For Trade for another pin. If interested I will send you pics.
    Harley D.

2 months later
    1 month later
    #5676 4 years ago

Just wanted to say to everyone effected by the fires, be safe and prayers for all of you. To my bros in Sonoma counties pinwillie and practicalsteve let me know if you need any help.
    Harley D.

2 months later
    #5749 4 years ago

I agree, Bryce has always kept his pins in excellent shape, i was blown away by his phantom. Some one is going to be very happy with this pin.

4 months later
    #5907 3 years ago

I have a pinball Refinery Metallica Pro forsale. I am the original owner, its perfect in everyway. It has more mods than Carter takes pills! Asking $6500 cash. Pm for pics and mod list.
    Harley D.

#5909 3 years ago

Cash sale only bro.

#5916 3 years ago

I have a restored original Afm forsale asking $7800

Machine - For Sale
    Attack from Mars Archived
    Fully restored (full original status) - “I have a original restored huo Attack from mars pinball machine. This pin has a clear coated Ron Kruzman playfield. All new cabinet Decals Mirror Blades All Chrome saucers includi...”
    2020-05-31
    Napa, CA
    7,800 (OBO)
    Archived after: 13 days
    Viewed: 753 times

1 month later
    #6090 3 years ago

Very sad to hear, we had traded parts and restoration tricks over the years. My condolences to his family and may he rest in peace.
    Harley D.

1 month later
    #6186 3 years ago

That came out sweet! Looks awesome in your game room

1 week later
    #6220 3 years ago
    Quoted from krazy53:

I never understood why he always lists his location in Napa...

You and me both

2 months later
    #6411 3 years ago

Bryce is good peeps! I will always go to bat for someone I respect and know is a great guy. Happy Thanks giving Scheiny

[image removed]

3 months later
    #6757 3 years ago

One of the best sellers around. Buy with confidence.
    Harley D.

4 weeks later
    #6775 2 years ago

Anyone local have a update from Pam at pinbits? Are they officially done?

#6806 2 years ago

I think we should have a California Dirt Bag club which we know he would be #2 on the list #1 of course goes with out saying.

#6816 2 years ago

Doesn’t he go by jamesbon1?

2 weeks later
    #6857 2 years ago

Bryce and now you Spencer! Say it aint so. Good luck with your move. I definitely still owe you a beer.
    Harley D.

1 month later
    #6910 2 years ago

Contact Steve Borel with playrite pinball.
    @sborel, best operator in our area.
    Harley D.

1 month later
    #6958 2 years ago

I will be listing a Fishtails soon its in players condition, fading of cab ect ect. Plays good. Pm if interested.

4C96F13F-1953-4AEB-9788-444BFDE56C02 (resized).jpeg4C96F13F-1953-4AEB-9788-444BFDE56C02 (resized).jpeg76CD1A70-68AC-4CFA-BDD9-1C059B4D574A (resized).jpeg76CD1A70-68AC-4CFA-BDD9-1C059B4D574A (resized).jpegE539E358-5E93-471E-9CA5-DDD8552BA1F9 (resized).jpegE539E358-5E93-471E-9CA5-DDD8552BA1F9 (resized).jpegFFF14D8D-76CF-498D-802C-5BDF553A1C42 (resized).jpegFFF14D8D-76CF-498D-802C-5BDF553A1C42 (resized).jpeg
    2 months later
    #7131 2 years ago

Just a heads up the flipper John Tennler keeps sending me email responses to some craiglist ad’s I have telling me to take them down or else. He is a total class act. Beware potential buyers his ads are always from Oakland. Hopefully you never do business with him. He claims all his pins are huo but he’s a liar. Been caught way too many times.
    Harley D.

#7136 2 years ago

I have a wanted ad looking to purchase a totan. Ive been sent several emails to “Take your shit down ”. Instead of engaging with this slime ball I figured I would just give folks a heads up about him.

1 week later
    #7155 2 years ago

Looking for a Totan, I can either do all cash or trade a huo modded Star Wars comic pro plus cash.
    Harley D.

1 month later
    #7207 2 years ago

Buy with confidence ^^^^^^
    Harley D.

#7209 2 years ago

Nice pick up! Fun game

2 weeks later
    #7234 2 years ago

I what to send a shout out to Vino for the new Gnr Le for my family. Not only is he a good pinsider but a better human being. Thank you again Shannon.
    Harley D.

0336461E-F35D-4FFD-9C0B-BEE51C1FFB6C (resized).jpeg0336461E-F35D-4FFD-9C0B-BEE51C1FFB6C (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #7281 2 years ago

Yes he is. Give him a call. I used him about 2 months ago.

2 weeks later
    #7341 2 years ago

Anyone personally know Pam and Martin from pinbits? Obviously there store is done, which sucks as I thought they had the best protectors around. Just hoping they are doing ok.
    Harley D.

#7347 2 years ago

Well that’s great new’s thanks for the update. They have been such a asset to our small pin community and just good people.

1 month later
    #7415 2 years ago

Looking for a Ac/dc premium any help much appreciated.
    Harley D.

2 weeks later
    #7442 1 year ago

Still looking for Ac/dc premium/Le pm me please.

5 months later
    #7655 1 year ago

Great deal! I don’t get why so many have been forsale. Mines bolted it makes every other pin I own feel old and outdated. My two cents of course.

1 month later
    #7704 1 year ago

Congrats on the opening boys! Definitely will visit and drop some coin…..
    Harley D.

5 months later
    #7911 11 months ago

Im looking for a working cd jukebox.
    Harley D.

3 months later
    #8012 8 months ago

Peppermill had 5 pins when I there in January
    Harley D.

2 weeks later
    #8049 7 months ago

James, that was a nice Met! Just saying….

#8087 7 months ago

I have a Jurassic Park Premium with a ton of mods forsale. Getting out of owning pins at the house. Pm if interested.
    Harley D.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shovelhed.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread?tu=shovelhed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.