(Topic ID: 52291)

Nor Cal Pinheads thread

By practicalsteve

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    games (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240225_215100_Chrome (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinpoor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3896 8 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

you guys want to move those games? pin a go go is the perfect place to do it. 39 days until pin a go go.

As usual, Mr Gone is all over this. I'm totally new to this. I don't know if I'm supposed to post here or on the market place. I have pins to sell, but would like to do most of them before PAGG. Local pick up only. Cash and carry....
    BBB. Absolutely gorgeous. Very low plays. Green rails and "stuff". Purple coin box and "stuff". Lot's of extras...
    Tron LE. Chrome of course, plus chrome coin door. Again. Very low plays, with lot's of extras.
    Scared Stiff. Routed,but in good shape. Glow in the dark. Lot's of extras...
    Many other pins. We are not broke. We just have no money.
    We just want a fair price. Not sure what that is. Our many friends will protect us.
    Ok. About a hundred people just figured out who we are....

3 months later
    #4102 7 years ago

Bummer. We could have made it if we had known. And Susi would have kept Atty busy. Maybe next time...

5 months later
    #4272 7 years ago
    Quoted from blownfuse:

Happy New Year to all.
    Steve

Damn. Between blownfuse and mrgone, I gots nothing to complain about.
    Brad always says "Pins are to be played". Let's do it this year!

#4280 7 years ago
    Quoted from CCPL:

Hello fellow NorCal pinball people. I'm hosting a Pin-golf style tournament in Folsom (~20mins from Sacramento) on Saturday, January 14th 2017. Doors open at 11:00am and play starts at noon. Last tee-time is at 2:00pm. This is an IFPA sanctioned event that will be awarding WPPRs. $10 entry fee, 100% of which goes to the prize pool. The winner also gets a trophy. More information (including directions!) can be found here:
    http://powertothepinball.com/tournaments/2017_01_14.html</blockquote
    Ok. So everybody that knows me, knows I'm an idiot when it comes to all things pinball. Would it be too rude to ask who you are? Are you Jack? Somebody else? I don't know. I miss me some Scott Jones! JR has no problem telling me he is the MAN! (tourney wise)... lol....

#4288 7 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Michael is a righteous dude.

So is Spencer!

Ok Michael. I know who you are. Unfortunately I don't believe we have ever had the pleasure to meet. Unless it was a late night at PAGG, in which case I wouldn't remember .

I've never been able to make it to any league nights because my DD gets up for work at 3:00 am!

4 months later
    #4503 6 years ago

Scared Stiff for sale.
    Typical cabinet fade. Touch up at spider hole (hole protector added). Crate kick out spot is very minimal.
    Various leds. Jumping boogie men. Lit skull pile. Glow in the dark parts.

Asking 6800. Can bring to PAGG.

1 week later
    #4523 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinpoor:

Scared Stiff for sale.
    Typical cabinet fade. Touch up at spider hole (hole protector added). Crate kick out spot is very minimal.
    Various leds. Jumping boogie men. Lit skull pile. Glow in the dark parts.
    Asking 6800. Can bring to PAGG.

SS and a couple of other pins were sold at PAGG. Thanks for the interest!

5 months later
    #4724 6 years ago

Kerry. Still working a deal on my "Sparky" Funhouse restore. If it falls through, I will contact you.

dsuperbee has seen and knows....

Coming soon. BBB #91 Awesome, low plays. Many extras. 18.5

CCC. Very Nice! 12.5

First goal. Keep the house!

Pin goal. Keep all EMs and save room for Brian's ball bowler!

6 months later
    #4971 5 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

I am casually in the market for a Hollywood Heat...

I "casually" have a fully populated playfield. Not sure of the condition. Will have to dig it out of our shed.

Susi says "why do we have this" ? Well, cause I wanted to get one some day. However, I'm in the process of downsizing.....

2 years later
    #5984 3 years ago

Genesis

Looking for a nice example. Thanks!

#5988 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinostalgia:

There's a genesis for sale in the fresno area,but it's kinda hideous IMHO with a lots of added lights that makes it almost unrecognizable,but dunno some people consider that nice.
    Check it out if that's your thing.it can't be that hard to reverse it and make it original again.

Thanks! I saw that, but there is no way to even judge the playfield condition with all the lights. Also I'm not super picky about cabinet condition, but the front of the cab looks like it got caught in the crossfire of a shoot out!

#6005 3 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

Awww yeah back in the hunt.

Awww......NO

One pin after selling dozens to stay alive is hardly a hunt

You however can help me with some goodwill by helping my hunting!

#6008 3 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

I shall keep my eyes peeled.

My eyes were not peeled back in Feb. when Izzy had just what the pin doctor ordered.
    My bad.......

#6032 3 years ago

Gorf for sure.

Sean Casey. Anybody?

#6057 3 years ago

Sean Casey

You people kill me. Oh I had a good experience with him so he must be a good guy. What about those that weren't treated right?

I know. "I got mines"

Even George Riley has people that will stick up for him!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinpoor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread?tu=pinpoor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.