(Topic ID: 52291)

Nor Cal Pinheads thread

By practicalsteve

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lint.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5223 5 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

We will do our best (between Phoenix and TFR) to keep all the new stuff locally available.

I know this is an old quote but more Older SS or EMs please! Although it gets lonely in that back room

4 months later
    #5368 5 years ago

Anyone have a spare wedgehead backbox cover? It is for a sky jump. Pbresource is out until end of next month. Pm me if you have one available, thanks!

Added over 5 years ago:

*got one, thanks Jason!

3 weeks later
    #5412 5 years ago

Anyone around the bay have a set of 31" Gottlieb legs?

1 month later
    #5450 4 years ago

Hey all,
    Hope everyone is recovered from Golden State.

A while ago metal-mods gave me a package deal on on wedgehead backbox door and threw in an old Flying Carpet backbox he had with some spare parts inside. Thanks Jason!

The backbox was separating and had a lot of damage to the plywood in the front and corners. After re-gluing it, filling major gaps and slimming it down a bit I decided to paint it and turn it into a chalkboard (Not an original idea. SteamVette beat me to it). I plan on gifting it to my favorite local spot when they re-open, The Flipper Room! Hopefully they can use it.

I just freehanded the design to look period. I think it turned out alright. Anyhow, hope you all enjoy.
    01 (resized).jpg01 (resized).jpg02 (resized).jpg02 (resized).jpg03 (resized).jpg03 (resized).jpg04 (resized).jpg04 (resized).jpg

#5454 4 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

That is so strange... my wife and I were just talking about doing the this! Gift greatly appreciated and accepted!!!
    Thanks lint you are amazing!

Thanks! Glad to gift it. Will bring it by when the new spot opens. -todd

3 weeks later
    #5493 4 years ago

Anyone have a lead on a Gottlieb Roller Disco? There was a non-working one on one of the sites a while ago that I cant find again (CL, letgo, offerup, etc). Anyone know if that one is still around? Looking for a project. thanks!

todd

#5495 4 years ago
    Quoted from BorgDog:

Might be a little far, but just saw one today on CL in Eugene, portland.craigslist.org link

yeah too far or I would snap that example up.

2 weeks later
    #5529 4 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

Anyone need anything off of this:[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ohh love that playfield.

2 weeks later
    #5546 4 years ago

Still looking for a local Roller Disco by gottlieb. If anyone has a lead please let me know!

3 weeks later
    #5573 4 years ago

anyone coming up to Norcal from the LA area? Would love to pickup a machine from Corona and it could use a ride. PM me.

3 weeks later
    #5595 4 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

Usual Second Saturday at my place in Tracy. 1p to 9p. PM for an address.
    And if not that Pinball Pirate has an open house up in Benecia.
    Get back to flipping, slackers!

I keep planning on coming out with a buddy of mine but never make it! This sat I will be at Pinball Pirate. Next time I will be there!

2 weeks later
    #5641 4 years ago

Looking for a good Gottlieb El Dorado project if anyone has a lead. thanks!

2 months later
    #5713 4 years ago

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Anyone have any project wedgeheads or other Em's they are looking to let go?

3 months later
    #5816 4 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Two pins left to sell.
    Metallica Monsters Premium with COLOR DMD, shaker motor, and every Cliffy protector. $5900
    Bought new 2-2.5 years ago. Not an HUO machine, but still in great shape. Many of you have probably seen/played it at Phoenix Games. Cleaned monthly. Flippers rebuilt a few months ago. Playfield still looks good. Cabinet looks mint. 1 broken plastic. Sparky has a damaged foot, so throwing in a new sparky and also a new magnet core.
    Still figuring out the other one to sell.

you end up closing on the cabin?

2 months later
    #5895 3 years ago

I always loved how Bored as Hell those "College Queens" look on the playfield.

1 month later
    #5999 3 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

What would you do now?

I'd be knocking on his door.

#6000 3 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

Selling a Williams Heat Wave project that needs cab repair

Machine - For Sale

Heat Wave

New!

Functional - needs major work “Selling a Williams Heat Wave.

The pros:
    This game was playable at Golden State 2019. It been in storage since then.
    The playfield and backglass are in decent shape considering th...”

2 hours ago

Lodi, CA

800 (OBO)

Cheddar

Sheesh, that would look nice next to my C37. Dueling Ribbons!

#6004 3 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

That's exactly what I did this morning. Found his home address and drove out there....with the camera rolling I knocked on his door. Wasn't sure what to expect. He wasn't expecting me. Told him I came for my circuit boards. He said yeah, ok and went and got them. That simple. Can't tell you how relieved I feel to get two non-working boards back!
    The guy is nice enough, but I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. He had my boards over a month and didn't fix them. And he wouldn't even return my phone calls. No excuses. No apologies.
    In the future I will be using the repair guys recommended on this site who are proven successful and timely.

sheesh. had he done anything? was he waiting on something to come in?

#6027 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballguy:

Here is a better photo for you guys to chew on.
    Don't forget to tell all your friend to check out https://pinballpickers.com[quoted image]

He hounded me over 2 days to "buy something" last year when I casually asked about a price. I think the following tells you all you need to know about this guy:

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
    1 month later
    #6181 3 years ago

whats the condition of the one you are replacing?

#6183 3 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

Missing paint, bubbling places. Here a pic.
    [quoted image]

Doesn't look bad in the photo. Really any condition artwork from Morrison looks amazing. I have one too but mine is slightly better condition than that. Good luck on getting a repro. fantastic game.

1 month later
    #6347 3 years ago

anyone got a lead on a Roller Disco? I know there is a playfield out in Stockton but I am looking for a full machine.

1 week later
    #6370 3 years ago

Looking for a Champion Pub. PM me if you know of one available locally. thanks!

11 months later
    #7119 2 years ago

Not pin related but if anyone has a lead on a Lunar Lander arcade or a skee-ball machine hit me up!

#7122 2 years ago
    Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Good morning. Fat J's Pin Wagon is finishing its second run to socal this morning. Thanks to some awesome navigation tips from pinsiders, it is going much smoother than last weekend. Thx Bluespin! Picked up a pin in Santa Ana yesterday and have one more stop before heading back up to the bay area. I am scheduled to go up to Portland next week to pick up an item but I'm still empty on the way up. Let me know if you need anything moved north. I may also have room for one item going east on the 80 towards Reno and Utah later this month. Thx for the support.
    J
    Fat J's Pin Wagon

You are doing God's work buddy!

3 months later
    #7348 2 years ago

Looking for a Friendship 7 if anyone has a lead, thanks!

1 month later
    #7437 2 years ago
    Quoted from hoopybox:

Oooh I do love those sours.
    Thanks!

My Man!

5 months later
    #7686 1 year ago

Bit off topic but looking for a Skee-Ball machine to restore if anyone has one locally or has a lead. thanks.

#7691 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jman44:

Here are some near you.
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1034782900538979/
    and
    sfbay.craigslist.org link

thanks, already reached out on those.

8 months later
    #7963 10 months ago

Just listed a beautiful Champion Pub in the bay area.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/158194

1 week later
    #7978 10 months ago

bump
    Just listed a beautiful Champion Pub in the bay area.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/158194

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lint.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread?tu=lint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.