Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,345 posts
  • 407 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by WillM
  • Topic is favorited by 275 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    games (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240225_215100_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20240223_215856 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1146.jpeg
    IMG_1145.jpeg
    10 (resized).jpg
    9 (resized).jpg
    8 (resized).jpg
    20240215_220821 (resized).jpg
    5 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johnnyutah.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1624 9 years ago
    Quoted from midcoastsurf:

I was thinking between $1,500-$2,000 depending on condition. I sold a nice one with a full tear-down shop job for $1,950 within the last year with a nice playfield.

It's been crazy seeing $3000+ for T2's lately on CL especially when you are in the market for one (hope to make it my first pin, that or a Getaway). Seems like 2 months ago they were priced from $1800-2000 or so. I'm looking for one I the $2000 or so price range. No luck. This game getting more demand lately?

#1646 9 years ago

Your Space theme is killer. Good choice in pins-

1 year later
    #3028 8 years ago

Looking to buy a New in box Metallica Pro LED next month sometime. Is there a good distributer that anyone would recommend for our region?

#3030 8 years ago

Thanks for that. I'm going to start calling/emailing around to find best price.

1 month later
    #3121 8 years ago

Anyone have a nice and reliable RFM for sale? Looking for one in great shape-

#3126 8 years ago
    Quoted from krazy53:

I'm going to have one up for sale pretty soon.

Cool keep me posted!

#3134 8 years ago
    Quoted from CCPL:

I am selling my Metallica Pro LED model. I’m the first owner and it’s been sitting in the exact same spot since I unboxed it. It has a few simple mods and I’ve also changed a lot of the LEDs from stock which you can see in the photos and video.
    Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cfk4ntpt0y1cc81/AAAZYIniZEcTkpJ3fj09rGCCa?dl=0
    Here’s a link directly to a video to better show the lighting:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dxdg80e06mhy6u/IMG_2929.m4v?dl=0
    The game is located in Folsom. I’m asking $4800 but I MAY be interested in working in a trade if you have a game I’m interested in.
    Thanks,
    Michael

Pm sent

1 month later
    #3313 8 years ago

I love Phoenix Games. They have a great selection of pins and the staff is super friendly. Chris was very helpful and gave me some good advice when I was searching for my Metallica. I will check out your Flash next time I'm there if I can get my son off the Godzilla!

#3320 8 years ago

My 5 year old all over the Godzilla at Pheonix Games. image.jpgimage.jpg

1 month later
    #3454 8 years ago

Just got back from Scandia in Fairfield. They have a great line up currently, the 2 nba fast breaks were linked:

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#3458 8 years ago

Thanks TJ!

Last time I was there all they had was the Avengers and NASCAR pins. Much better now!

1 month later
    #3556 8 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Hi all. need a few local resources to check out my down CV. newer to the hobby and learning tons but time is tight & I need to get it running b4 holidays. can someone throw out names or PM me plz. appreciate the help

I'm in Benicia too. Go see Chris at Pinball Pirate. Nice guy and has a bunch of pins currently. He makes house calls for me without much of a wait since local.

4 weeks later
    #3676 8 years ago

Looking for a nice RFM in Bay Area or Sac area--

#3679 8 years ago
    Quoted from lb1:

Have you looked at this one - sfbay.craigslist.org link

I was able to snag a Sorcerer that's currently being restored instead but thanks!

1 month later
    #3759 8 years ago

Not sure if posted already but had fun playing the Wizard of Oz at the Concord Fuddruckers in the Willows tonight-

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

1 year later
    #4446 6 years ago

I've got a 720 and a Toobin that I've been thinking about selling-

#4450 6 years ago

720 is off the market, I'd do $400 for Toobin- I'm also getting ready to sell my Sorcerer soon-

5 months later
    #4614 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

I was pleased to find today that Chris, the Pinball Pirate, is also now a local Stern distributor.
    A SW pro, BM66, and SMVE were set up and ready as well as other NIB in the shop.
    A great resource overall, and nice to see his biz grow with more buying options out there for our community.
    Congrats!

This is great news. I can go through him to upgrade my Metpro to MetPre

#4631 6 years ago

Congrats Chris-

IMG_5817 (resized).PNGIMG_5817 (resized).PNG

2 months later
    #4733 6 years ago

Just stumbled upon this on YouTube:

2 months later
    #4863 6 years ago
    Quoted from pintechev:

Pinball Pirate (Chris) is the guy.

Also recommend-

1 year later
    #5426 4 years ago

Going to be listing soon my HUO Metallica LED Pro

As well as a few arcades- a fully restored Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and an upright Star Wars.

1 year later
    #5858 3 years ago

Looking for a NIB JJP Wizard of Oz with 2.0 boards- PM me if you know any distributors that might have- Thanks-

#5860 3 years ago

Thanks for that. I did so and they only have YBR’s available.

#5862 3 years ago

Automated has a few WoZ Ruby Reds but has a $1,000 dealer mark up on them currently. I tried them last week. I’d buy right now at $9,500 but not interested in their mark up.

Pinball Pirate has YBR’s only currently as well.

Might be a lost cause for now. Just thought I would throw it out there, I appreciate the suggestions. Thanks everyone!

3 months later
    #6145 3 years ago

Anyone have an extra 2017 PAGG show poster that they would part with? PM me if you do, thanks!

9C15DA1F-FF85-4E12-96E8-0E37A86FD5C1 (resized).jpeg9C15DA1F-FF85-4E12-96E8-0E37A86FD5C1 (resized).jpeg
    4 months later
    #6483 3 years ago

Thinking about selling my HUO Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pro with Stern Art Blades and Stern Katana handle shooter rod.

1 month later
    #6612 3 years ago

I’ve had a few things powder coated by this place in Fairfield a few times:

https://www.classicpowdercoating.com/

1 week later
    #6643 3 years ago
    Quoted from DruTheFu:

Thanks all for the replies and input so far. Sounds like I may be a little late to the inter-State hustle for savings.
    Wishful thinking on trying to save a thousand dollars or so on a future JJP title.

I’m surprised there are no Nevada or Oregon distributors with stock and showrooms.

8 months later
    #7151 2 years ago

Just listed my Rick and Morty HUO Bloodsuckers edition-

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/124008

1 month later
    #7224 2 years ago

Going to be listing a nice Baby Pac Man and if able, Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition Big Blue Arcade soon-

11 months later
    #7806 1 year ago

Not pins but thinking about selling my Capcom Big Blue Street Fighter II CE arcade machine and my Atari Toobin arcade machine. PM for details.

3 months later
    #7910 11 months ago

I’m going to try and unload a Big Blue SF2 CE arcade machine and an Atari Toobin arcade machine again. These are OG not Arcade1up. If anyone is interested, PM me. I’m finally free all week to try again.

#7914 11 months ago
    Quoted from johnnyutah:

I’m going to try and unload a Big Blue SF2 arcade machine and an Atari Toobin arcade machine again. If anyone is interested, PM me. I’m finally free all week to try again.

Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Ugh... Toobin!!! I wish i had the damn space for this!! Hang on to it for like 4 more months and then I will totally buy it, haha (JK, ugh)

It’s a fun game. Luckily my waterfall marquee still works too. Such a wacky concept.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johnnyutah.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread?tu=johnnyutah and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.