(Topic ID: 52291)

Nor Cal Pinheads thread

By practicalsteve

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jbovenzi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4242 7 years ago

Excellent job on the Addams, Shovelhed!

Really good work there!

3 months later
    #4368 7 years ago

I second jfesler's STTNG!

I've played it. Great game and great seller!

1 month later
    #4423 7 years ago

Kerry,

I just played it at the launch party last Sunday. Gestalt Bar in SF. Near the Castro.

To me it was an 'eh' game. Will try my luck later on it I guess.

4 months later
    #4564 6 years ago

To the Nor Cal people: did you see this one?

sfbay.craigslist.org link

AFM, TSPP, Austin Powers...

Buy me a soda later if you get a good deal...

7 months later
    #4910 6 years ago

Bringing two games for sale at Golden State show, but also decided to put them on CL ahead of time.

If Twin Win and Big Daddy don't sell, they will be coming to the Swap Meet.

2 weeks later
    #4924 6 years ago

Yeah, there is only so much pizza his friends can eat for such a big move!

2 months later
    #4992 5 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Throwing in some pics I had on my phone of my favorite NorCal people.

Very happy to be one of your favorite people! Steve, you are also one of mine!

#5003 5 years ago

Spanish Eyes for sale at the PPM sale. June 23 at the annex.

Hope everybody finds something good there!

https://www.pacificpinball.org/games

#5016 5 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

I just noticed in an email from the pacific pinball museum a photo where there were some tables with back glasses with what looked like prices. Will there be other stuff for sale besides the listed machines?

I have a hint that there are other tables with stuff on them. Not just the pins on sale but other games. Some folks attended the PPM Members only sale on June 2.

sgtschultz (resized).jpgsgtschultz (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #5057 5 years ago

Posted this in the CAX 2018 thread. The pictures are there.

Quoted from jbovenzi:

For those going to CAX, I have an empty 1968 Bally Dixieland cabinet. Giving it away for free as PPM got the good bits.
    I can bring it on Sunday, so PM me if you like. First come, first served.

Added over 6 years ago:

Cabinet gone to good home!

4 months later
    #5237 5 years ago

Something coming in, so something needs to go out. Just posted my The Shadow on CL.

Added over 5 years ago:

Gone to a great Pinsider!

#5240 5 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Great pin! Fair price. If only I hadn't just blown my wad on an IM and a Cyclone....
    Good luck, dude!

Thank you! Several offers already so somebody want The Shadow out there!

2 months later
    #5308 5 years ago

Like this one?

MarkCoward (resized).PNGMarkCoward (resized).PNG
    1 month later
    #5364 5 years ago

PM sent!

Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Parts - For Sale

Gottlieb coin door

Used, good condition “A nice Gottlieb coin door. No idea of what machine it came from originally.
    $30 plus shipping
    Would trade for a wpc coin door.”

14 days ago

San Ramon, CA

30 (OBO)

ThatOneDude

This is kinda pricey to ship, IMO, so I figured I would also offer it locally.

1 week later
    #5369 5 years ago

Got some Williams Indiana Jones stuff for sale. Check out California for sale section.

Added over 5 years ago:

All sold. Thanks for looking.

#5370 5 years ago

Bally Sky Kings project. $300.

2 months later
    #5484 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I bought a unicorn Saturday from an awesome pinsider down here. Its a Mythology from France. It has no head.
    I need a James Bond Wide body head, 1980.
    I can get one built but just seems easier to ask the community up North. Maybe there would be one at the PPM sale this weekend?
    Does anyone know what game this apron came from?[quoted image][quoted image]

As of this morning, only EM heads listed:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #5496 4 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

I need a 4 pin male jones plug if anybody has extras. I can cut down from a larger plug if needed. Thanks

Responding now...

2 weeks later
    #5531 4 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

Anyone need anything off of this:[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Save the bumper caps for me please. Just because they are cool!

2 months later
    #5596 4 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

Usual Second Saturday at my place in Tracy. 1p to 9p. PM for an address.
    And if not that Pinball Pirate has an open house up in Benecia.
    Get back to flipping, slackers!

I’m only going if PG&E says it’s ok. Otherwise Tracy without Pinball and no Air conditioning will keep me away!

1 month later
    #5680 4 years ago

Better than Thoughts and Prayers. Let me know if there is something that I can help with.

1 week later
    #5690 4 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

Our usual Second Saturdays event is this Saturday. However, no bbq this time due to the wife having an "incident" last week. At 2p I'll order pizza for anyone who is around and wants it. Chips/salsa. Plus whatever you want to bring. Beer fridge is loaded but always accepts bottled donations.

And hopefully people showing up is not a strain on your family! As always, the Northern California Pinball Community appreciates you opening up your home like this every month!

2 weeks later
    #5703 4 years ago

To the group:

i put some assorted parts on CL that didn't quite get to the PAGG Swap meet.

Let me know if you are interested and I can send pricing back to you.

Thank you for your indulgence!

Added over 4 years ago:

Off CL now

1 month later
    #5771 4 years ago
    Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

If anyone near me has the Williams backbox warning/patent ink screening kit, i would like to pay to rent it from you. It's rather expensive to buy for a one time use.[quoted image]

When I redid my AFM, I just used one of these instead of the stencil: ebay.com link: CACTUS CANYON Pinball Machine BACKBOX WARNING DECAL

Just a suggestion...

#5773 4 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

How did it work out for ya and how long ago had you "installed" it? Reason I ask is ... JJP used the decal approach on The Hobbit and it sucked. It would curl up. After numerous times of heating it up with a hairdryer and resetting it, it would just curl again so I wound up takin git off and throwing it away!

It's been about a half a year now and still looks ok to me. I don't see any curling or separation yet.
    (Of course, it doesn't have the patent numbers on it, but I do not miss them.)

IMG_0361 (resized).JPGIMG_0361 (resized).JPG
    #5777 4 years ago

That looks good to me. I was thinking it would still look too glossy but that picture makes it look like it was screened. Does the decal extend beyond the very outer edges of the backbox so that it can be trimmed?

I did not put the decal on. Larry Kaye here in the Bay Area did the great work for me.
    It looks like it goes all the way to the outer wood on the backbox, so I will guess that there is enough room. Of course, you might want to paint black under the decal before applying.

1 month later
    #5796 4 years ago

Are there usually Invisiglass/PDI widebody sheets for sale during May's Pinball Festival in Lodi?

No, not usually. You might be able to contact Marco or Pinball Pirate for the Stern HD glass to be brought to the show.

3 weeks later
    #5809 4 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

Our usual Second Saturdays casual event is on this weekend. Saturday, 1p to 9p, in Tracy. Please use common sense re health. Our place is a No Corona zone, but IPA is stocked.
    We'll be ordering pizza at 2pm for a 3pm delivery. We'll order based on who's around or let's me know in advance.

Now that we know you have plenty of Alcohol, should we bring Toilet Paper instead?

1 month later
    #5833 4 years ago
    Quoted from Reznnate:

I'm working with Robin to ensure my negative feedback is re-instated in his profile. That should be enough.
    At this point, I want to avoid spamming people since I previously made the mistake of posting this in the California for-sale (wrong) thread.

I do not feel that the California For Sale was a "wrong" thread for the information. Nor Cal is preferable, but since this game came from Southern California, it is now a state wide concern. If more games come from that direction then you have alerted more people that this might happen again.

Regardless, I hope that you can get satisfaction on this. This machine should have not been represented in this way.

2 weeks later
    #5851 3 years ago

When the shackles are loosened, I would be happy to come up there to buy. Sorry to hear that the Pin side of your business will be no more.

Let us know how we can order online if you can please.

Good luck with the Art/Framing side of your business!

#5863 3 years ago

Also posted this in the Playfield Buy/Sell/Trade topic, but would prefer to sell local and not ship.

Centaur Repro, IPB
    Bally Eight Ball, NOS
    Gottlieb Big Hit, NOS
    Stern Roller Coaster Tycoon, NOS
    Stern Wild Fyre, NOS
    Data East Rocky and Bullwinkle, NOS

All are drilled and dimpled. PM me please for pictures and prices.

Thank you.

Added over 4 years ago:

Eight Ball is gone, thank you.

Added over 4 years ago:

R&B is gone

Added over 4 years ago:

Will do new post later.

1 week later
    #5888 3 years ago

Couple Things....
    Any News of Cal Extreme Yet??? My wife says no, but I'll drive up and wear a mask if I have to.
    Speaking of Cal extreme.
    PANIC PARK, PANIC PARK..boom boom boom
    I got one and would love some Handles. The most Panic Parks I've ever seen were at Cal Extreme.
    So, does anyone have an extra set of Handles for Panic Park??
    Would love a set, used is ok.
    Thanks

CalExtreme is done for this year. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

#5894 3 years ago

Four used playfields: Gottlieb College Queens, Bally Eight Ball, Bally Silverball Mania, Williams Comet.

Will ship if I have to, but shipping will cost more than the playfield! $30 each or all for $100.

Mostly stripped, some minor parts and sockets remain on some.

IMG_0770 (resized).jpegIMG_0770 (resized).jpegIMG_0771 (resized).jpegIMG_0771 (resized).jpegIMG_0772 (resized).jpegIMG_0772 (resized).jpegIMG_0773 (resized).jpegIMG_0773 (resized).jpeg
    Added over 4 years ago:

All four sold. Thank you.

#5896 3 years ago
    Quoted from lint:

I always loved how Bored as Hell those "College Queens" look on the playfield.

Agreed. I got it because they were "Emo" before Emo was cool.

#5898 3 years ago
    Quoted from Sonny6Speed:

I will take all 4 please!

Thank you! Just PM'ed you as I might have a buyer ahead of you. Will let you know as soon as I can if it falls through.

#5901 3 years ago
    Quoted from TronGuy:

This is your opinion?
    Their website does NOT indicate that it is off for this year.

I do not wish to spread mis-information as the site states that hotel reservations and tickets are on hold for now. So more correctly, like everything else, CAX is on Pause. The committment from Santa Clara County to have the show proceed is what we are lacking now. As of 5/22, the show would not be allowed to take place.

#5902 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinostalgia:

jbovenzi,do you have any gottlieb system 80b parts/misc for sale by any chance?

Nope sorry. I have the guts from three of the Bally/Williams playfields noted. Wiring harnesses, plastics, posts, etc.

#5905 3 years ago
    Quoted from TronGuy:

Well I’m glad the show wasn’t set to take place 5 days ago. I talk to some of the shows organizers daily. I do not seem to get the same info you are claiming to have.

Then you get to be the expert on the show progress. I am very much looking forward to this show if it will happen.
    Please keep us updated!

1 month later
    #5967 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZooDude:

A few of you here may know me, I have a nice Black Knight for sale, got this from Chris Kuntz a few years back, never had an issue with it, he went through the boards, it's 100% make me an offer, I've had a ton of interest but everyone flakes out at the last min. Only selling because I have too many early ss williams.
    Lots of local references if needed.
    Thx[quoted image]

Buy with confidence! Good Pinsider!

#6003 3 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

Selling a Williams Heat Wave project that needs cab repair

PM sent to my good friend who might like to deal with me!

5 hours ago

Lodi, CA

800 (OBO)

Cheddar

1 week later
    #6079 3 years ago

For those of us in Northern California, particularly the East Bay, our good friend Larry Kaye passed away.

Larry was a great guy, gentle soul, just a nice person. He shopped out a lot of our machines here and will be greatly missed.

RIP Larry...

#6087 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Wow... that's so sad. I actually called and emailed him in the past several days with no answers. I was just going to contact you Jim this afternoon, to see if you heard or know anything.
    Very sad indeed.
    Kerry

Very sudden. I heard from him Thursday night via email. A tragic loss.

#6102 3 years ago

****SOLD****
    I have a Bally Playboy project for sale. I thought that I had a couple of people lined up for it, but no response.
    So it's up for grabs.

Nice cabinet, colors pretty bright. Backbox was dropped, so chip out of front of wood on the front frame. I reglued bottom and used staples to firm it up.

Glass is really nice and bright. A couple of spots missing, but overall a keeper without CPR repro needed. All original plastics there (doesn't look like any broken, but some are wavy) Playfield has the usual wear spots in the middle. Use CPR this time and you have an original wall hanger. Williams/Ball late model legs, no gunmetal grey ones, sorry.

Boards are all there, but there was an issue trying to boot them up to see if they worked. (see below.)

THE REALLY BAD NEWS: How do I separate the top from the bottom? Wait, I know how! You cut all the wires and it comes apart!
    Yeah, the harness is cut from the cabinet and the playfield. Your work is cut out for you.

PM me for pictures and price. Thank you for looking.
    *****SOLD******

#6103 3 years ago

I should follow up on the wires description. The wires are all there. Each of them just needs to be lined up and reattached. Solder, butt connector, those heat shrink tubes with the solder in the middle...

#6107 3 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

I bought a project like that once![quoted image]

Your credentials are good. You qualify!

#6118 3 years ago

Just listed Bally Rolling Stones, Bally Nip-it! and Gottlieb Sinbad Playfield on CL. Same as in California For Sale topic.

Added over 4 years ago:

Rolling Stones still available. Sinbad PF and Nip-it! are gone.

1 week later
    #6122 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinostalgia:

Does anybody know this tech?are they on pinside? apparently they only work on Em's

I do. That is Andrew Harris and he does specialize on EMs. He does great work.

I just chatted with him last week. If you need a game done, you will have to bring it to him in Richmond. He has stuff going on at home right now.

1 week later
    #6172 3 years ago

You have one already!

3 weeks later
    #6243 3 years ago
    Quoted from silverbearss:

Does anyone know of a person who fixes or restores old EM games? I have an EM shooting gun game that needs fixing.

Izzy is great, but he also pointed out here and other threads that he is busy! Go Izzy!

Andrew Harris is the EM guy in Richmond and does great work. You need to bring the machine to him to have him work on it, however.

1 month later
    #6339 3 years ago

I will be at Freegoldwatch tomorrow afternoon, 2pm ish? Making trip up north all day to get a pin in morning, FGW then home.
    Fun pinball day for me.
    Going to Real old Paper a few blocks from watch to.

Wish I could see you there, but on lockdown for a small birthday party this weekend. Have a good time and tell everyone at FGW I said hi!

1 week later
    #6364 3 years ago

...and FGW just posted that they are shut down again. Rules changing quickly in San Francisco.

#6367 3 years ago

Yes... I too called FGW. I didn't see a post. Arcade is Closed

I follow them on Instagram. That's where the post was.

3 months later
    #6675 3 years ago
    Quoted from Markharris2000:

Great! I dug a little deeper and he seems to have both! The Gottlieb at $2900 and the Stern at $4500. I will reach out to him... See what the details are of what he has.

With a self-serving plug here, I have a NOS playfield for Stern RCT if you are interested. Selling it for a friend of mine.

2 months later
    #6781 3 years ago
    Quoted from Markharris2000:

Last week I worked David at UpKickPinball in Houston to MAKE some custom plastic for a RollerCoasterTycoon mod. He can copy anything you have and can even work from a drawing if that all you have. His laser cut plastic with polished edges look amazing! It took him 5 days to review my drawing, send a proof image, cut the plastic and send it to me via USMAIL and arrived at my door!
    https://www.upkickpinball.com/#/

This is excellent! I have a custom set of plastics that I need made and this fits the bill.

Thank you for this information!

1 week later
    #6830 2 years ago

Anyone have status on Pin-A-Go-Go for 2021? I have heard rumors but nothing confirmed.

#6841 2 years ago

I was thinking about if there is any interest to have a Flash Mob Swap Meet somewhere in the Bay Area? I chatted with Cheddar about it to float the idea.

It would have to be a park or some lot without a permit needed so we wouldn't have the usual "you can't make money/dump stuff/liability" jazz. Outside with plenty of circulating air and masks to help everyone.

I know that I have accumulated a bunch of parts during the Pandemic that I would like to get rid of. Making some dough to fund other projects is nice as well.

#6854 2 years ago

Thanks drypaint ! The community really appreciates you doing this!

3 weeks later
    #6876 2 years ago

Asking for a friend...

Is there a recommended Video Arcade assembly business in the Sacramento area? The friend wants a Cocktail Table with both joysticks and mini-trackballs. Games wanted to contain Horizontal and Vertical sets. He wants it premade instead of him making from a kit.

I see companies advertised all the time on CL, but any hints are appreciated for a good one.

Thank you!

#6878 2 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

There used to be an outfit in Folsom, Dream Arcades... looks like they are in Rancho now. Like with any outfit that sells mames and multi cades I’m sure they’re only quasi legit but they have been around for a long time so I’m also pretty sure they’re not fly by night. Not cheap either, lol.

Thanks. At least it's a lead on a company in the area.
    And as for the price, not my money, so have no problem mentioning them!

2 weeks later
    #6913 2 years ago

Just finishing up my Bally Rolling Stones. JethroP did his outstanding work to bring it over the top! (Thank you!)

Road testing it at a friends house and might sell after July 4th. Lots of stuff in and on this one!

PM if you are interested in it ahead of time. Will contribute to Pinside if I sell it here and might consider listing it to give extra money to the site.

Thank you!

IMG_1751 (resized).jpegIMG_1751 (resized).jpegIMG_1752 (resized).jpegIMG_1752 (resized).jpegIMG_1753 (resized).jpegIMG_1753 (resized).jpegIMG_1755 (resized).jpegIMG_1755 (resized).jpegIMG_1757 (resized).jpegIMG_1757 (resized).jpeg
    2 weeks later
    #6933 2 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

You're welcome. Thanks for the praises! That's a beautiful game, plays like new, and going to make its new owner very happy.

JethroP The game is now posted on Pinside for sale. You help was invaluable!

#6935 2 years ago

I no longer need a WPC cabinet, so it's for sale. It started out as a new Whitewater cab, I prepped it and added NextGen Medieval Madness decals to it. Great condition for your WPC or virtual pin project.

Listed in the marketplace for $300, so my loss is your gain. And sorry, no backbox to go with it.

1 month later
    #6959 2 years ago

We're about 2 months out.
    Does anyone know if Dixon Pin a go go will happen?

Flyer from our event at the Flipper Room:

OYMN8604 (resized).JPGOYMN8604 (resized).JPG
    #6961 2 years ago

I'd Love to get that Flyer!!
    I'm coming up with a few games if event goes off.

Don and others were passing them out all over the place. I'm sure you should be able to get one.

If not, I can send you mine.

#6964 2 years ago
    Quoted from jahbarron:

Anyone in the Bay Area have a 27" leg laying around? I have an Amazing Spiderman with not 8 legs, not 4... but 3.

I brought some to The Flipper Room swap meet, but no one took me up on the $5 for old leg deal.

They are here in Castro Valley if you want.

4 weeks later
    #7018 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinbub:

I'm looking for a Gottlieb wedge head. Anybody have one they're ready to part with? Projects are ok.

PM sent.

1 week later
    #7043 2 years ago

I posted some backglasses for sale in the PAGG 2021 threads. Also have a CL ad if you are interested.

Thanks!

3 weeks later
    #7106 2 years ago
    Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Quick update on the Pin Wagon. I took my first run Saturday morning to pick up a candy cab arcade for a gentleman I'm Salinas. I've never seen one in person, adorable little arcades. Took me about 4 hours round trip and everyone was happy and I had a lot of fun.
    I just received my packing plastic wrap, blankets and straps from Amazon. My little pin wagon is gassed up and ready to rock at a moments notice. Message me and I will send you me number to keep on hand.
    Thx for all the kind words of support!
    J
    Fat J's Pin Wagon

I wish you the best of luck in this! Perhaps someday I can send some business your way.

4 weeks later
    #7158 2 years ago

Don't forget your cost to ship it to them... Armor is heavy & bulky to ship!
    I've had 5-6 sets of armor done at MAAS Brothers in Livermore. They charge approx $150 set. Set being: 4 legs, glass lock-down bar, 2 side rails, 2 back-box hinges and about a dozen bolts. This is excluding coin door, I've not done any coin doors.
    NOTE: They are temporarily closed due to Covid-19
    Kerry

Kerry_Richard

Kerry,

Bringing up an older topic. I contacted MAAS and they are reopened for business. Their hours are from 6 AM to 2 PM and will take walk-ins.
    I am hoping to bring some parts to them for Powder Coating to see how they do things.

Thanks for the hint sir!

1 week later
    #7172 2 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

Anyone use local powder coating services? I've contacted Maas brothers, but their either too busy or not interested

Darn! Well since I was the one that just suggested them again, I apologize. I was told over the phone just to walk in with the stuff.
    Since I'm getting a pile ready to get powder coated, I was hoping to use them.

4 weeks later
    #7218 2 years ago

I just listed my C37 in the marketplace.

Merry Christmas!

#7220 2 years ago

Pinside Marketplace. Thanks, I thought it was cool as well.

1 week later
    #7232 2 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

The Flipper Room has been nominated for a TWIPY Award for "Favorite Location". If you agree and want to vote/support us then go to TWIPYS.com to make your mark.

I had never voted before, but did make the effort to get The Flipper Room my vote!

Good luck!

3 weeks later
    #7310 2 years ago
    Quoted from MyParagon1979:

Yeah, I thought Chris was mostly repairs and sales. Total bummer. Since this is my first machine I’ve currently got pending orders from pinball life, Planetary pinball, Marcos and eBay!!!!! Paying $8-10 for shipping each time. Just wish somebody local (hobby store) carried basic supplies. Just isn’t worth the shipping for a few white rubber rings. Guess I’ll wait until my next order…….

Most of us stash a set of rings at our houses. When the shows come around (Pin-A-Go-Go, Golden State Pinball Festival, California Extreme) vendors like Marco or Planetary usually have a set of rubbers as a variety bulk pack with different sizes. I use those packs to increase/update my stash.

Just my two cents.

#7337 2 years ago

Downsizing collection. LOTR up for sale in SF Bay Area.

Thanks for looking!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/129255

Added over 2 years ago:

Sold

3 weeks later
    #7386 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballboy:

Looking for a project game. I can pay up to 1500 depending on title.

EM or Solid State?

3 months later
    #7562 1 year ago

Eric is great. Chris is great. Not a bad choice either way.

4 months later
    #7750 1 year ago

(Not mine)
    Bally Captain Fantastic (Arcade version, not home)
    $1500 Ebay
    ebay.com link: itm
    Los Altos, CA

Added 17 months ago:

Sold

1 month later
    #7821 1 year ago
    Quoted from SFBP36:

Is there anywhere in the Bay Area that stocks Molex housings & pins, etc? Thanks.

https://anchor-electronics.com/ Across from NVIDIA Headquarters in Santa Clara.
    Small store, but they have some of the Molex parts there.

5 months later
    #7985 10 months ago
    Quoted from MrSanRamon:

My Galactic Tank Force deluxe is being delivered in about 15 minutes.
    Is there anyone in the San Ramon area that could help me get it in the house and up on the legs.
    After my back surgery I can't lift as much as I used to.
    Thanks.
    Robert

Sorry Bob, I wish that I was still there to help you.

Take care of your back and hope someone heeds the call!

8 months later
    #8313 51 days ago
    Quoted from JorgesArcade:

Lowest price on a JP pro......whos willing to depart with one and how much??

No Pro, but I do have a fully appointed JP LE that's nearby.

1 month later
    #8364 13 days ago
    Quoted from WillM:

Looking for a Jurassic Park Premium. Prefer a local opportunity / N. Cal
    Shoot me a PM if you've got / know of one to sell.

PM on a JP LE sent.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jbovenzi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread?tu=jbovenzi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.