(Topic ID: 52291)

Nor Cal Pinheads thread

By practicalsteve

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drypaint.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4598 6 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Sorry, Bob. No more group buys. No more group shipping discounts. Stern stopped allowing that after Ghostbusters. Might as well ship one straight to your house. It's all the same price now.
    p.s. In case you are unsure and want to play it first, Phoenix Games is getting a Premium.

Saw this yesterday... I am taking you at your word on this NorCal so The Flipper Room just canceled our pre-order on SW Prem and are going to go with something else. No point in having two of the same games so close. When do you think this will land at Phoenix?

#4607 6 years ago

The Flipper Room in Concord just ordered Alien from Heighway pinball. It is due to land sometime at the end of September (ish). We should have our Attack from Mars LE remake around that time. Thinking of an October "Alien Attack" party. Stay Tuned...

#4609 6 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

drypaint,did you happen to know the Fuchs Family??

No, why?

1 month later
    #4701 6 years ago
    Quoted from BenLogan:

My calendar is marked for November 11th at the Flipper Room. I’ll bring my nerdy brother, too. So glad you guys have a new spot in Concord. Great connecting with Phil, Pete, and Mike. Super chill dudes!

Looking forward to seeing you. Here is the official flyer for anyone interested...

Alien Attack Flyer copy (resized).jpgAlien Attack Flyer copy (resized).jpg

#4704 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrSanRamon:

If one was to attend, is there a sign-up list for bringing food?
    Robert

Robert, all you need to bring is yourself and some pinball enthusiasm. We will take care of the rest. Hope to see you there.

1 week later
    #4728 6 years ago

A reminder to those free on Saturday night and looking for something to do. The Flipper Room has its first open house. Free play pinball, Ale Industries and Allagash Brewing (thanks Aaron), plus food. Come hang with us starting at 7pm.

1085 Shary Circle
    Concord, CA 94518
    Www.theflipperroom.com

1 week later
    #4738 6 years ago

Thanks everyone for the kind words. We had a blast and appreciate you all spending your Saturday night with us. See you soon.

2 months later
    #4828 6 years ago

Hey all you Nor Cal Pinhead's... The Flipper Room is having another event on February 24th. We are welcoming Total Nuclear Annihilation to our lineup and have a special guest appearance by Underground Pinball's public debut of 'Green Out', a cannabis themed game. They are also bringing an unfinished white wood game just for fun.

We will have 20+ pins on coin play.
    $10 buys you unlimited Craft brew.
    NorCal Pinball will be live streaming

Bottom line... it's going to be a party! Hope to see you there.

For those that can't make it, just tune in to the live stream with Sean and D. at twitch.tv/norcalpinball

TNA-Green Out Party- Alt Version copy (resized).jpgTNA-Green Out Party- Alt Version copy (resized).jpg

#4830 6 years ago
    Quoted from Troutfarm:

Greetings.
    Looking for someone to take on a high end restoration that is beyond my skillset. I have a players condition Fathom. I also have a CPR gold Fathom PF that is on its way back from a long vacation at Ron Kruzman's house. I am also picking up a New Cabinet that is already painted and stenciled. So the majority of the work is going to be cleaning up all the existing hardware, boards, and wiring and moving it to the New PF and New Cab. One of the main things I am concerned with is the handling of the new PF, so having experience with cleared playfields is going to be a must for this candidate.
    Ideally this person is in the SF bay area, but willing to travel south if the deal is right.
    let me know if you are this person or know this person.
    Thanks!

I would recommend Pinball Pirate in Benicia. Www.pinballpirate.com

6 months later
    #5067 5 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

So, how long till norcalrealtor or drypaint order Deadpool for the east bay?

I'm leaving that one to Phoenix Games, as IdahoRealtor said the owner seams to be onto that one. It's crazy to have similar games only five miles apart. At least that's what I think... it doesn't seem to work all the time so we have/had some overlapping, but at least they have been very popular titles.

We have Alice Cooper coming before the end of the year and maybe some other good surprises shortly after. the Flipper Room will be adding another room in the next few weeks which will house an additional 6-7 pins in total. There will be about 30 pins available when we are done. Just in time for the GSPF volunteer party if all works out.

There are so many titles coming out each year. I am curious how long the market can keep up. We will do our best (between Phoenix and TFR) to keep all the new stuff locally available.

#5070 5 years ago
    Quoted from BenLogan:

Drypaint, I love that Flipper Room and Phoenix communicate about game purchases to bring so many unique titles to NorCal. Can’t wait to make the drive from Chico for Deadpool and Alice Cooper. Love both your locations.
    When is the GSPF party you mentioned?

Thanks Ben! The GSPF party is for volunteers and is by invite only. It is in September.

We are having an open house party for our Anniversary on October 5th though. Dirty Donny will be there with his new Flipper Room Blacklight poster that he is creating as we speak. He will have books, art prints, and other merch. A brewer will be pouring. It's sure to be a good night... Flipper Room style. Hope to see you and your brother there.

#5073 5 years ago

Official announcement. I hope y'all can make it. Good Times ahead.

FB_IMG_1534907302338 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1534907302338 (resized).jpg
    #5075 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gryphun:

That looks awesome, not far from my neck of the woods in Colony Park...

I think it's mandatory for you @gryphun, any closer and it would be at your place... lol.

#5080 5 years ago

For anyone interested... we have a travel league starting in October. It will be on Tuesday nights and alternate between The Flipper Room and Vallejo Vinyl and Pinball. The first night will be in Vallejo on October 2nd. The season will run for 8 weeks and the tournament will be on the 9th week. 7:30 start time.

signal-2018-08-27-194719 (resized).jpgsignal-2018-08-27-194719 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #5097 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheJerol:

I had the opportunity to get down to Concord on Thursday and see both The Flipper Room and Phoenix Games. Both were just fantastic venues for playing pinball. I really appreciated the pristine playing condition and great selection of machines you all have put together. Coming from the Sacramento area where there aren’t a lot of options, it was an awesome experience. As a relatively new enthusiast, it’s great to have these tremendous venues available in the region. I was even able to stop by Pinball Pirate on the way home and chat them up a bit. I ordered my first pin from them: a Deadpool LE. Very excited for that to come in (hopefully soon).
    I’m hoping to join a local league, and recently signed up for (or more precisely, added my name to the wait list) the CCPL Folsom. My good friend has also gotten the bug and I’m dragging him back down to Concord next week. In any event, it’s good to see such a vibrant and friendly community here in Northern California. I look forward to meeting some of you in the future. I just rearranged my schedule and will be heading to Chicago in October for the Expo. Anyone else going from the area?
    Mike

I enjoyed meeting and chatting with you Mike.

2 weeks later
    #5109 5 years ago

Less than 2 weeks away. Hope to see you at The Flipper Room Friday Oct. 5th. Lots in store... Pinball Pirate is brining a Deadpool, Chris Heilig will be hosting Earthshaker stall ball and head to head Paragon challenges, Donny will be signing his new The Flipper Room print along with other posters and Merch (bring your Metallica, Aerosmith, or Pabst Can Crusher translite or backglass if you want it signed), we will have framing packages available for Donny art, Ale Industries will be bringing 4 different brews, Golden State Pinball Fest's "Guardians of The Galaxy" will be there (your quarters go toward the 2019 event)... dare I go on!?! You get the point. It's gonna be happening.

FB_IMG_1537411644308 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1537411644308 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #5119 5 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Hello,hope to see some of you at Dixon in 2 weeks!! Wish I could make it this Sat.in Concord,like to have Donny sign my met.poster

The Donny Event is on Friday. Starts at 6pm. Donny will be signing from 6-10pm. The party goes on til midnight-ish.

1 month later
    #5195 5 years ago

There is a Strikes tournament today at The Flipper Room. The first of many that Pete will be running on the Third Sunday of the month. For details check out https://theflipperroom.com/events-and-leagues

FYI... We are only open to tournament folks.

1 month later
    #5264 5 years ago

Another heads up from The Flipper Room...

We are hosting the 2019 IFPA California State Pinball Championship on Saturday. We will be OPEN for normal business with normal times, but the blacklight room (DMD room) and Early Solid State Room (framing showroom) will be closed off for the tournament. The 12 machines in those areas will be tournament only. This still leaves 17 machines in the rest of the place for you to enjoy.

Come on down and play pinball in the presence of the best 24 players in the state. Maybe their juju will rub off onto you!?! But, please respect their privacy and let them focus on their task at hand...

#5266 5 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

Our (now) usual casual monthly gathering in Tracy is happening this Saturday, starting at 1p. Games, pizza, beer, but no WPPR's. PM if interested.

Damn! Always when I have an event going on. I'll make it one of these times.

#5270 5 years ago

For those interested in following the IFPA California State Pinball Championship at The Flipper Room, the results will be posted here as they come in. https://challonge.com/IFPACA19

1 month later
    #5352 5 years ago

If you find yourself looking for something to do this evening, come hang out at The Flipper Room for Pinball, Popcorn, and Moving Pictures. 7pm - 12am (we are still open our regular hours 12-7 for those that can't be out late, but the festivities begin after 7).

We will be streaming movie titles from our pins throughout the gallery, projecting old films in the early solid state design room, popping free fresh movie popcorn, and plenty of suds and other refreshments for purchase. 30+ pins on coin play. No cover.

Hope to see some friendly faces...

Cheers!
    Mike

IMG_20190315_1100023 (resized).jpgIMG_20190315_1100023 (resized).jpgIMG_20190315_1232551 (resized).jpgIMG_20190315_1232551 (resized).jpgIMG_20190315_1235517 (resized).jpgIMG_20190315_1235517 (resized).jpgIMG_20190315_1243146 (resized).jpgIMG_20190315_1243146 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #5407 5 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Hello,Mike at the Flipper Room in Concord,the package to you is in the Mail!!!!Hope to see you at the GSPF!!!! Have fun,B safe!!!!!

You are awesome @hawkmoon!!!!

1 month later
    #5448 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheJerol:

As posted on their FB page, they are moving the pinball portion of their business to a new address just down the street from their old location. According to the post, they hope to reopen in June.

Thanks TheJerol that's correct. However, to be a bit more accurate we are moving The Flipper Room's entire business down the street. That is pinball and picture framing. There will be a framing design showroom, a gallery of awesome pinball art, the gallery of Disney art. We will also have a legit space for party rentals as well. We also hope to hook up with Scorebit to bring some new exciting technology to the room's.

My wholesale framing business (APF) will remain at the original location and is taking over the old rooms. It will also utilize an additional 1,300 square feet of extra warehouse space at The Flipper Room.

Although, we have had access to the space we have been waiting for the new windows and storefront to be finished so we can get in and do our work. I believe we should be in and prepping the new walls next weekend. If all goes well we should be soft opening in a couple weeks.

See you all soon!

#5451 4 years ago
    Quoted from lint:

Hey all,
    Hope everyone is recovered from Golden State.
    A while ago metal-mods gave me a package deal on on wedgehead backbox door and threw in an old Flying Carpet backbox he had with some spare parts inside. Thanks Jason!
    The backbox was separating and had a lot of damage to the plywood in the front and corners. After re-gluing it, filling major gaps and slimming it down a bit I decided to paint it and turn it into a chalkboard (Not an original idea. steamvette beat me to it). I plan on gifting it to my favorite local spot when they re-open, The Flipper Room! Hopefully they can use it.
    I just freehanded the design to look period. I think it turned out alright. Anyhow, hope you all enjoy.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is so strange... my wife and I were just talking about doing the this! Gift greatly appreciated and accepted!!!

Thanks lint you are amazing!

#5457 4 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

HEP restored Addams Family. Perfect in every way. Plays like a dream. About $1000 in add-ons including color dmd, pinball pro speakers, side mirrors, mods (light up fester, train, bear rug), etc. Serious inquiries only.
    $10,500
    Would consider trade (Sys 11 or newer) + cash. No junk.
    See pics here, though they don't do it justice
    sfbay.craigslist.org link

I have played this Adams Family... it's ridiculous (in a good way). It's like playing a brand spanking new game. It's so frickin' clean. Ultimate collector's for sure.

1 week later
    #5478 4 years ago
    Quoted from creech927:

Looking for a decent Whitewater. Will be made publically playable, so nothing crazy expensive or flawlessly restored.

PM sent

1 week later
    #5485 4 years ago

For all that have not heard, The Flipper Room opened this week... we are back after our short break. Come say hi. Open Monday through Friday 10am-7pm and Saturday 12-7pm.

IMG_20190614_1701321 (resized).jpgIMG_20190614_1701321 (resized).jpgIMG_20190615_1308285 (resized).jpgIMG_20190615_1308285 (resized).jpgIMG_20190615_1616022 (resized).jpgIMG_20190615_1616022 (resized).jpgIMG_20190615_2024319 (resized).jpgIMG_20190615_2024319 (resized).jpgIMG_20190618_1129098 (resized).jpgIMG_20190618_1129098 (resized).jpgIMG_20190617_1008047 (resized).jpgIMG_20190617_1008047 (resized).jpg
    #5489 4 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Drypaint,will the flipper room be hosting the volunteers appreciation day this year????

We would love to, but have not been asked yet. Stay tuned!

#5491 4 years ago
    Quoted from roddog:

Gotta swing by soon! Also need to get like 5 things framed. Can I drop off prints to the new location?

We are in the process of finishing up the design room now, but I don't have any sample in there yet. However, we are literally a 15 second drive or a few minute walk from the main APF showroom and we can design there. But if you know what you want or just want to drop it off and let us do our thing then yes, you can hand it off there.

Thanks!

1 week later
    #5500 4 years ago

Hey all you NorCal Pinhead's... would love to see you tonight at The Flipper Room for our kick-off party. We are officially moved in and want to kick back and have fun.

A couple of the writers/artists from the comic book/graphic novel team called Accidental Aliens will be there to show off their new book too. That's around 7:30 (ish)

We will have some munchie food and beverages out. Feel free to BYOB if you want. We will have coolers in the back.

Lets have some old fashion fun! We open at 12:00 today, but the main party starts around 7:00.

Cheers!

IMG_20190628_1844270 (resized).jpgIMG_20190628_1844270 (resized).jpg
    #5514 4 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

The Flipper Room". Doors open at 11am, tournament begins @12:30pm. All ages and skill levels welcome. Check out the links for all the details.
    https://matchplay.events/live/8x3w1
    https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=34135#
    Thanks for the tournament Mike. I had a great time! I heard Leslie won in the end.

Yep, Leslie won. She is a great player! Thanks for comin' out.

1 month later
    #5579 4 years ago
    Quoted from ctl723:

I think I need a new game this weekend. Maybe a really nice...
    Diner
    Earthshaker
    Funhouse
    Junk Yard
    Theatre of Magic
    Star Trek Next Gen
    Twilight Zone
    Might also go for something newer? Stern Spider Man, Star Trek, Tron, Batman 66? Or maybe a Total Nuclear Annihilation?
    Anyone have any of these for sale within about a hundred miles of the Bay Area?

There is a very nice Star Trek The Next Generation at The Flipper Room for sale. Color DMD, Chrome hardware, clean playfield, LED's, etc.

#5582 4 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

It is a sexy beast, I was admiring it yesterday.

I would love to put a face to your profile picture. I have to imagine I said hi to you, unless I was gone for a minute and my wife was holding down the fort.

#5588 4 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

You certainly did! We talked for a bit.
    I was there with BobC and Alex L last week.

Yes yes... thank you.

1 month later
    #5672 4 years ago

The Flipper Room is having it's 2nd year anniversary and Halloween party tomorrow from 5pm until midnight. Come play our Halloween lineup and play a round of head to head Monster Bash against your buddy to win prizes. We have both an original and CGC LE remake next to each other.

Bring your own beer. Cans or covered containers on any adult drinks you bring. We will have plenty of free bottled water out for hydration. Halloween candy and snacks. 40 pinball machines.

Hope to see some familiar faces!

IMG_20191015_174847_848 (resized).jpgIMG_20191015_174847_848 (resized).jpgIMG_20191014_1539018 (resized).jpgIMG_20191014_1539018 (resized).jpgIMG_20191014_1538038 (resized).jpgIMG_20191014_1538038 (resized).jpgIMG_20191014_1538116 (resized).jpgIMG_20191014_1538116 (resized).jpgIMG_20191014_154316_729 (resized).jpgIMG_20191014_154316_729 (resized).jpg
    #5674 4 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Will the doors be open before 5 at all. I’ll be in the area.

We actually open at 12:00 like usual, so yes.

#5678 4 years ago
    Quoted from imagamejunky:

Great event Mike! Thank you very much

Your welcome... thanks for making the trek. It was a fun night with lots of pinball and comradery. Lasted until almost 4am!!!

2 months later
    #5783 4 years ago

Stranger Things is now playing at The Flipper Room!

IMG_20200123_173215_614 (resized).jpgIMG_20200123_173215_614 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #5802 4 years ago
    Quoted from topkat:

Saw cl ad for used pf glass in the east bay
    (Probably someone on here)
    Wish I saw it earlier drove right by

That Pharaoh has practically a new sheet, so you are good there

1 month later
    #5844 3 years ago

This is going to be a real bummer to many TFR family and friends, I know it is for me…

The arcade portion of The Flipper Room will not be reopening until further notice. With the unforeseen future of “returning to business as usual” looming in the distance; and knowing that filling our pinball venue w/ crowds where people are comfortable and do not have to wear masks could be quite some time away; we have made this difficult decision.

We will be refocusing our energy on the art and picture framing division. APF-The Art of Picture Framing will expand and integrate its showroom into The Flipper Room galleries and will continue to offer excellent custom framing services and amazing art as it has been for almost 15 years.

The Flipper Room will be expanding its online shopping experience with new pinball related art, gear and products. After all, we love pinball… we aren't giving it up!

To raise money for all of these changes, we will be selling many of our pinball machines and offering a short time deal on art in the gallery. If there is a piece of art or a pinball machine you have been eyeing, now is the time to jump on it.

We will miss seeing many of your friendly faces and pinball jive talk. Keep an eye out in the future for the next TFR pinball gallery and arcade. Until then, stay safe and be well.

Cheers!
    Mike Moretti

#5864 3 years ago

Thanks everyone for the kind words. We sold 18 pins in 36 hours! It was a marathon! We also kept more than 18 pins on the back burner. Funds were raised to put the company in a much stronger position coming out of this pandemic disaster than we were going into it.

The Flipper Room will still be very active in the community until it makes sense to reopen the arcade. After all, who wants to play pinball with a mask on?!? We have Brian Allen finishing up our 2020 Annual Fine Art Print which will be for sale. I just saw the rough draft and it ROCKs! If you don't know his name, he just finished the Medieval Madness remake backglass, preceded by the Monster Bash and Attack From Mars alternate backglasses.

We have a new online partnership with threadless to fulfill our online shirt sales, so look for many new and awesome pinball shirts and merch coming out.

I know it's a shock to many, but we will all be so busy working on getting back to normal over the next 6 months that 2021 will smack us in the face very soon. Who knows what next year will bring, but I am sure there will be exciting news coming from us.

1 week later
    #5880 3 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Anyone want a beat up Space Invaders with some
    random bits left on it? I'm asking the princely sum of $0.
    [quoted image][quoted image]
    You could always buy an overlay and actually fix it up. Just a thought: ebay.com link » Bally Space Invaders Pinball Machine Playfield Overlay

I will take it Mike. Dan just got one and may need some parts.

#5884 3 years ago
    Quoted from uphamj:

I think that will buff right out!

Dude... pop it in, add some wax, fire it up, and blam! Good to go.

1 month later
    #5968 3 years ago

The dude selling this pins is an absolute joker! He has a few ads out there, at least one of them claims its home use only and all of them claim that its a factory prototype. Well... I had it on location twice myself and the drop targets were added later. Not a factory prototype.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#5970 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinostalgia:

It'll be fun if a bunch of us call him and offer $1200.

Hahaha. He bought it from a friend of mine that I sold it to. He kept trying to talk him down from the $1800. Then he goes and lists it for $6800 a few days later. Can't make this shit up.

#5971 3 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

Hahaha. He bought it from a friend of mine that I sold it to. He kept trying to talk him down from the $1800. Then he goes and lists it for $6800 few days later. Can't make this shit up.

2 weeks later
    #6099 3 years ago

Check out this awesome image that Brian Allen created for The Flipper Room. Available in 14x20 signed and number prints on paper (only 50 made). Or we had 25 translates made. You can purchase via our website or at the gallery/arcade. These pictures from my phone are not very good.

https://theflipperroom.com/shop/ols/all?sortOption=descend_by_created_at

IMG_20200724_161820_8 (resized).jpgIMG_20200724_161820_8 (resized).jpgIMG_20200724_161837_6 (resized).jpgIMG_20200724_161837_6 (resized).jpg
    #6104 3 years ago
    Quoted from SimpleSam:

I'm in, I just ordered a translite. You need the artist to provide a description/roadmap of the characters. Not all of us are that conversant in pinball graphics.

Hahaha. Come on man, my three little girls got them all... lol. I wish I would have seen this before I shipped it earlier. I would have made something for you and put it in the tube.

Gorgar
    Flash Gordon
    Theater of Magic
    Skateball (with a nod to Radical!)
    Meteor
    Baby Pac-Man
    Attack from Mars
    Monster Bash

Thanks for your support!

#6105 3 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Flash Gordon, Gorgar, Baby Pacman, Theater of Magic, Skateball, Monster Bash and Attack from Mars, from what I see

Saw your post after I made mine... Good job mike.

#6108 3 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

I bought a project like that once![quoted image]

Thats gnarly!

#6113 3 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

I know they sold some pins recently but is TFR opening back up?
    Any ETA?
    I don't follow social media. Thx

We were supposed to reopen on July 1st. Right now we are just allowing households to rent the arcade by the hour. The framing showroom is open by appointment.

#6114 3 years ago
    Quoted from SimpleSam:

Tough crowd!
    I'll end up building a light box for it and putting it in my game room. It's going to look awesome and I can help support a local business!

I would love a picture of it hanging when done, if you wouldn't mind me sharing on social media.

3 weeks later
    #6178 3 years ago
    Quoted from SimpleSam:

Finally got it done and it looks great! I am converting half of my garage to a game room as soon as my son moves out and takes all of his stuff. The back wall will have another (Taxi) translite when it is done. Unfortunately, the garage door track obscures the last few translites although it is not as bad when the door is closed. I have a T2 that I will move into the garage and am looking for a third pin. There are also a few Bally electro-mechanical slot machines, a bar that will be casino themed, a stereo, and a tv.[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! Nice job.

2 weeks later
    #6204 3 years ago

I am excited to announce that The Flipper Room has partnered up with Lit Frames and we have become a West Coast distributor. We just placed a new order and once they arrive we will be your local source for Lit Frames. You will save on shipping costs and delays... And for those that want to take it to the next level (like we do at TFR) we have been testing the waters with adding some extra custom pizzazz! So start dusting off those translites you have been meaning to display.

Lit Frames logo (resized).pngLit Frames logo (resized).png
    2 months later
    #6402 3 years ago

Is there anyone here that is getting games from Replay FX that needs/wants to group the shipping? I will be setting up an STI shipment for at least 3 games right now. There is possibly a 4th and maybe even a 5th game, I am waiting for the confirmation. The more machines added the cheaper for all of us. Let me know and I can give you the details.

#6406 3 years ago
    Quoted from InsideOutlane:

Just out of curiosity, is there any listing of what they have for sale currently?

This is a live list of what they have left... https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=C182838E6193FD56!30975&ithint=file%2cxlsx&authkey=!ADdTVGe7AGwGy6Q

#6414 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daveeb2000:

A couple of questions, Where are they out of? How do they take payment? And how do you know what condition the machines are in? I'm interested but never heard of these guys before. Thanks

They are in Pittsburgh, PA. Look up PAPA.org and Replay FX. I am not in a position to talk about condition of machines as I'm just a buyer like the rest of you and have no affiliation with them. I know many people that have gone to Pinburgh over the years and that have played the machines for sale. They don't provide pictures, but if you go to you tube and search for a machine with "papa" as a keyword you may find the machine you are looking at. Payment is to be made via cashiers check.

#6415 3 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

They are in Pittsburgh, PA. Look up PAPA.org and Replay FX. I am not in a position to talk about condition of machines as I'm just a buyer like the rest of you and have no affiliation with them. I know many people that have gone to Pinburgh over the years and that have played the machines for sale. They don't provide pictures, but if you go to youtube and search for a machine with "papa" as a keyword you may find the machine you are looking at. Payment is made via cashiers check.

#6421 3 years ago
    Quoted from WhiskeyPinball:

Is this a generational thing?
    I only ask since there are several other ways to move cash between counterparties (e.g. Venmo, PayPal, Zelle, Square, Google Pay, Facebook Messenger, etc.)

Not my gig, so I don't know why. I am just coordinating a local shipment for those that want to save a buck.

#6423 3 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

I would not accept a Cashier's Check for pin payment, and would advise my friends here not to accept a Cashier's Check either. Too many scams involving fake cashiers checks. Easy to print your own....just google it.
    Correction...I would accept a Cashier's Check ONLY if I could take it to the bank it was drawn on and get the cash in hand before handing over the pin.

This isn't about weather or not us locals accept or should accept cashiers checks for pins. This is a professional organization that is requiring its purchases to be made by a cashiers check if you can't come get the pins in person. They are requiring the funds to clear before they will ship games.

#6430 3 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I have a pin trying to get to North Carolina, from CA. Any suggestions or traveling pin junkies?

Load up the truck and head on out... You got this!

2 months later
    #6625 3 years ago

I have a shipment of standard pinball glass that arrived the other day. Early bird special until the 15th. $55 per sheet or 3+ for $50 each. They go back to normal price on the 15th ($79 per sheet). Tax added to all sales. Message me or call The Flipper Room if interested.

#6672 3 years ago
    Quoted from Markharris2000:

Do you remember if it was the old Gottlieb "Roller Coaster", or the much newer Stern Rollercoaster Tycoon? His website shows an old Gottlieb for sale, but the site could be wrong.

I was there a week ago and he had a Stern rollercoaster tycoon. I didn't look at the condition.

#6682 3 years ago

We totally understand and think that's a wise/safe decision. Our crew will be there to represent in 2022!

2 weeks later
    #6713 3 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

I would definitely carry chains.

I second the chains. Made this trip last year at the same time and had to stop and get some. It was warm and nice when I left the bay... A f'n blizzard when I got to the mountains.

2 weeks later
    #6746 3 years ago

The first in a series of pinheads designed by Crawlin Creep exclusively for The Flipper Room. You can order shirts at https://theflipperroom.threadless.com

Are you a pinhead?

Screenshot_20210318-215536~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210318-215536~2 (resized).png
    3 weeks later
    #6765 3 years ago
    Quoted from 2Fun:

If anyone has an early Bally that is toast (1979 - 1985) I would be interested. I would like to make a template for a cabinet - that is what I would be using it for. No need for any electronics etc. Thanks!

I have a stripped, cleaned and primed power play you can come measure up if it helps. Its not for sale as I'm in the process of Restoration, but its just sitting around until I get to it.

1 week later
    #6783 3 years ago
    Quoted from topkat:

If anyone in north bay has an “in” with the cl magic seller please let me know. I would
    Like to get that title but he wouldn’t stray from full price, which IMO is above what it’s worth. Thought I’d give it a shot
    Thanks

There is a reason it has been sitting for weeks... Or should I say months?

#6794 2 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

I've been contemplating trading an MBrLE for a JJP GnR or ???[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is that the one that was just purchased out of the flipper room a couple days ago? The high score initials give it away. Unless you know another DPD...

#6796 2 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

DPD is such a cheater.
    [quoted image]

Hahaha... You can't let him play your games unless you plan on doing a reset or being second fiddle.

#6798 2 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

Yes, it was. I have played about 20 games (and got high score #3 after making it to the wizard mode the 2nd time)
    It's a BEAUTIFUL machine, but I think I'd end up enjoying something else more. If I was more of a collector than a player, I'd be smarter and not let beauties like this go.

Thats monster bash! Not the deepest of games but fun in a crowd.

And yes that things is absolutely gorgeous. Good luck finding the right one for you. Cheers!

#6802 2 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Let me know what f you want to sell that AC/DC back to me. I believe you put in a restaurant or bar. I have a friend who wants it.

After the brewery closed down for Quarantine and things were funky I sold it to an operator in Sonoma.

1 week later
    #6846 2 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

I was thinking about if there is any interest to have a Flash Mob Swap Meet somewhere in the Bay Area? I chatted with Cheddar about it to float the idea.
    It would have to be a park or some lot without a permit needed so we wouldn't have the usual "you can't make money/dump stuff/liability" jazz. Outside with plenty of circulating air and masks to help everyone.
    I know that I have accumulated a bunch of parts during the Pandemic that I would like to get rid of. Making some dough to fund other projects is nice as well.

I have been thinking of doing something like this at The Flipper Room in the parking lot. Weekend has loads of street parking on the circle. I have a huge event tent I was think of loading up with pins to play too. Plus the flipper room would be open with pins as well. Between the lot and the shop I could probably get around 50 pins turned on. Swap meet going, maybe someone can BBQ??? Or I can get a taco truck. Should we talk about this further?

Maybe I could chat with @cheddar, Greg ong and the GSPF crew about possibly having a raffle to go towards next years GSPF too???

Just floating ideas.

#6848 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

All of this sounds wonderful! Let's do it

Cool. Let's chat on Tuesday.

#6853 2 years ago

OK swap meet people... I have created a thread for us to discuss the event without clogging up this one. We are moving here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tfr-swap-meet-2021#post-6277634

#6864 2 years ago

I just played these the other night and they are super clean. The TMNT is gorgeous. Good Luck with the sale djsoup

#6870 2 years ago
    Quoted from scasey:

All, I am selling off a bunch of my parts. You can find listings on CL. There are lots of boards, flipper parts, coils, pop bumper parts and some game specific parts.

I wish I wasn't so busy with work this time of year while simultaneously trying not to hoard parts. I see so much I want. Or is it need. No... Want.

Bring what doesn't sell to the swap meet.

#6875 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Ahhh...the soothing sound of crickets. Lovely as it is, I am ready to have my reverie disturbed by an email or phone call. I’ve dropped the price on my restored Seawitch. I don’t think there’s ever been one this nice on the market.

Machine - For Sale

Restored Seawitch #420 for sale

Fully restored (full original status) “I am moving and have decided to part ways with my witch. She's fast and beautiful. Here's my list of improvements:

* Cabinet stripped, stenciled and clear coated with 2pac. No rou...”

6 days ago

Davis, CA

6,500 (OBO)

pinheadpierre

That looks so frickin nice!!! I want to sell a new stern to get that!

3 weeks later
    #6904 2 years ago
    Quoted from twofastxtreme:

Anyone interested in these? Minor flaking. Free.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Yes! I totally want those

#6907 2 years ago

Any Degenerate Pinheads out there? Replay Randy fine art canvases are now shipping (or available in our gallery). They are listed in our pinside store and on the website. Or stop in and pick one up while you play some pinball! They are 14" x 20" and come stretched and ready to hang for $85. Only 100 were printed, numbered and signed by Donny.
    IMG_20210616_165301_722 (resized).jpgIMG_20210616_165301_722 (resized).jpgIMG_20210616_171341_1 (resized).jpgIMG_20210616_171341_1 (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #6918 2 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

I need Cisco Circus Circus taken away...
    How about $85 OBO?

OK, I guess I will take $85 to haul it away. Only cause I live near you

1 month later
    #6976 2 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

I brought some to The Flipper Room swap meet, but no one took me up on the $5 for old leg deal.
    //<![CDATA[
    window.__mirage2 = {petok:"bea3a7d0430d682fbb5133159ebd2efe0deb88c2-1628863090-1800"};
    //]]>

They are here in Castro Valley if you want.

I'm so bummed! I was so damn busy running around I didnt even Notice! Thats the problem with hosting. I would have bought them all. I had three gottlieb's in the tent that needed (still need) them. If the others don't come through let me know and I would gladly take them.

Cheers!

1 week later
    #6987 2 years ago
    Quoted from moto_cat:

A friend of mine (not on pinside) has a project machine for sale a 1979 Williams Laser Ball. Solid cab some backglass flaking, alkaline damage on the board. he's asking $350.He also has a Fish Tales & a DP Diner he's selling, in Vacaville local pickup only... pm me if interested to set something up.

Message sent on Laser Ball

EDIT: Passed up on it... It looks like it is fixable and worth the money if you want a project. I have other intension and don't want to waste this pin.

1 week later
    #6999 2 years ago
    Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Looking for a Gottlieb Incredible Hulk in any condition. I should have picked up that one on Craigslist Santa Clara last year. Anyone know who that was or if it's still for sale?

That sold. I spoke with the guy that bought it.

2 months later
    #7127 2 years ago

SOLD!
    Parts - Wanted
    Wanted! - “I am looking for a working/tested transformer for a Williams Flash. I believe anyone from a System 3-6 will work. I am willing to pay for shipping.”
    2021-10-31
    Concord, CA
    Wanted
    Archived after: 0 days
    Viewed: 37 times
    Contributed to Pinside

if anyone has one or knows someone I am on the hunt. Thanks!

1 week later
    #7150 2 years ago
    Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Thx Brother. I have two ideas for t-shirts. I need to figure out how to make it happen. Does the flipper room help design and print shirts?
    J
    Fat J's Pin Wagon

No, but I have a list of artists I can recommend. Feel free to PM me and we can narrow it down.

1 month later
    #7229 2 years ago

The Flipper Room has been nominated for a TWIPY Award for "Favorite Location". If you agree and want to vote/support us then go to TWIPYS.com to make your mark.

#7233 2 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

I had never voted before, but did make the effort to get The Flipper Room my vote!
    Good luck!

Well thank you kind sir! Happy New Year and see you soon at the friendly confines in Lodi.

1 week later
    #7273 2 years ago
    Quoted from MrSanRamon:

So, when can I come over and get the Bally Escape From The Lost World?

I think you would have to get in a ring and fight fireball2 if I sold it to you. Of course then my wife would kick me out of the house for selling her favorite game. Hahaha

2 months later
    #7445 2 years ago

Pinball and Beer anyone? Next Saturday April 9th The Flipper Room and Ale Industries will be celebrating our collaboration beer release in Oakland at Ale Industries Brewery and Tap Room.

DEGENERATE PINHEADS: IPA Series 1

The beer will be for purchase in 1 pint collector cans. There are 9 different labels. Collect them all.

We will have a Degenerate Pinheads Art installation where you can pick-up your favorite pinhead art, drink beer and play some pinball on 6 of our pins:

Creature from the Black Lagoon
    Jurassic Park (Stern Pro)
    TMNT Pro
    Batman 66
    Ghostbusters
    Sopranos

Hope to see some of you there.

IMG_20220331_173545 (resized).jpgIMG_20220331_173545 (resized).jpg Added over 2 years ago:

UPDATE... The date is moving back a couple weeks. The pinball and Beer god's have spoke. (there was an error in the label printing and it pushed back production). I will announce the new date soon.

1 month later
    #7485 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jecco74:

What’s a WOZ YBR with Witch Mod 2.0 and Cliffys with about 50 plays go for these days.

I have a Totem that I wasn't planning on selling, but we could probably trade for that pretty even.

1 month later
    #7527 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

Does anyone have for sale or know where the best place to buy lighted translite frames for some stern translites I have.

I second Lit Frames. I usually have all sizes in stock at The Flipper Room, but I am out of stock on LCD sizes. I have the Stern DMD size though.

2 weeks later
    #7577 1 year ago
    Quoted from djsoup:

If you’re in SF and looking for something fun to do in the city.. The Stranger Things experience is a lot of fun and they have a Pro on free play in the Star Court area.. nice touch having all the ST kids names on all the high scores. Anyone looking to trade/sell theirs? I couldn’t get my kid off this game haha!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

And just a week ago you said this game was no good... Hahaha. What are you gonna trade out?

3 months later
    #7714 1 year ago
    Quoted from krazy53:

If you need to get your pinball fix and are in the Sacramento area, we just opened up Das Flipperhaus up in Rocklin!! 22 pinball machines, beer and food!!
    Currently we are in soft open phase, so only open Friday 5pm-10pm, Saturday 12pm-10pm, and Sunday 12pm-5pm. Will be adding more days soon. We are also working on our food options as well, currently we are doing hot dogs and pretzels. This has been a 2 year project for us so we are very excited to finally be able to open the doors!!
    We are at 4835 Granite Dr in Rocklin. Like I mentioned, still in soft open phase so still working on our decor, ATT, etc.
    We are all ages as well!!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats! I'm coming for a boot, but staying for the pinball!

#7716 1 year ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Where’s the Halloween activities happening this year?

Screenshot_20221013-074040 (resized).pngScreenshot_20221013-074040 (resized).png
    #7717 1 year ago

Halloween at The Flipper Room
    5pm til Midnight

Shirts were just added to our custom shirt site, they are online only:

Theflipperroom.threadless.com
    tipton-psychedelia (resized).jpgtipton-psychedelia (resized).jpg

#7719 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sparky:

Is this available as a small poster to purchase?

Yes it is, Only 50 signed and numbered limited editions prints were made. $40 you can purchase from our website and have it shipped or select pickup and we will pull it and hold it for you.

PXL_20220922_004808471 (resized).jpgPXL_20220922_004808471 (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #7725 1 year ago

I am on the hunt for a Dolly Parton, Project preferred.

Thanks

1 week later
    #7732 1 year ago

Hope to see some of you out tonight for some Halloween pinball fun and to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. 5pm til Midnight.

PXL_20221025_222243439 (resized).jpgPXL_20221025_222243439 (resized).jpgPXL_20221029_035452295 (resized).jpgPXL_20221029_035452295 (resized).jpgPXL_20221029_042549795 (resized).jpgPXL_20221029_042549795 (resized).jpg
    2 weeks later
    #7757 1 year ago

For those not on the usual social media... Hope to see some familiar faces at this rock star party. Its gonna be FUN!

Saturday, December 3, from 5-11pm

Note the cookie table! Please bring your favorite cookie to share. We did this before the pandemic and the cookie table was insanely awesome. So many varieties of amazing cookies to partake in.

DD xmas flipper 2022 web 3 (resized).jpgDD xmas flipper 2022 web 3 (resized).jpg

#7759 1 year ago

Oh, by the way... this is a BYOB event. I will have a large cooler or two in the showroom and will fill it with beer to get it started (cans, no bottles). If you are a beer drinker, please bring something to add to the cooler (or keep in your car). We did this at Halloween and it worked great, never ran out.

6 months later
    #7968 10 months ago

Hello Nor Cal Pinheads,

We are finalizing the details for a weekend event in July at The Flipper Room. The tournament portion of the event set up by Jared Garvey is called 'Concord Open' and runs from July 7-9, 2023. The tournament(s) have already been submitted to the IFPA, there will be a Main Tournament, Classics, Women's and a Consolation Tournament. More details can be found at http://www.baybridgepinball.com/concord-open/

We have food trucks for each day/evening...
    Friday from 5-10pm: La Kura Mexican Food/Tacos
    Saturday Morning from 11am-?: Cafe Cucamonga coffee cart
    Saturday 12-10pm: Ofie's Kitchen (Burgers, etc.)
    Sunday Morning 11am-?: Cafe Cucamonga coffee cart
    Sunday 12pm-4pm: Bay Area Munchiez

Saturday and Sunday we will have the two large tents in the parking lot full of pins for the non-tournament folks. We will probably have the front room of the arcade/gallery with coin drop pins for non-tournament use as well. The back three galleries will be reserved for tournament play only.

*** Saturday we are looking to have some vendors or possibly even a swap meet like we did in July 2021. Are any of the pinball swap meet people interested in this? No charge to have a space. TFR will have a 11x11 tent with our goods and merch, the artist Bryce Larson (aka Proper Mental will have a booth), and a couple others are interested so far. So please let me know your thoughts...

#7973 10 months ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Mike! You and the Fam at The Flipper Room never cease to amaze me. I am soooo in!
    Cannot wait!

Awesome! You want to do the same set up as last time where you commandeer the back corner?

#7975 10 months ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Let's goooo! Mebbe I bring trident and monte carlo driving game for da tent... And a Fun Land for sale

Great idea! Let's confirm when it gets closer so I can budget space for yours (and anyone else's games).

4 weeks later
    #8003 9 months ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

For everyone at the Flipper Room this weekend, thanks for a great time!!

Good to see you, even for a short moment!

1 month later
    #8074 8 months ago
    Quoted from gnocchi_pesto:

I'm actually looking for good deals on HUO machines. I haven't contacted pinball pirate yet, but the prices on their website are higher than MSRP? $7.2k for a Pro + tax would be a bit too much I think.

Keep this in mind... When buying from Pinball Pirate he delivers (that's worth something when you don't have your own transportation); and he provides a warranty (that's worth something when you don't know how to fix a pinball machine). You are getting what you pay for over the course of the entire transaction and period following.

When buying used from someone off of here and Craigslist you are almost always buying someone else's problems. I have bought many machines and almost everyone of them has an issue or two or three or a ton. The sellers just need to bull shit the problem enough for you not to discover it while you test drive. So be prepared and try to do your diligence. HUO is an abused term these days.

If you find a good deal on a pin and have issues it's around $150-$200 per hour to have it fixed by a professional. Think about how quick that can add up.

We are all looking for a good deal, but a good deal is only a good deal, if it's a good deal. This is just an alternative point of view to consider.

Welcome to the hobby!

#8078 8 months ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Yikes that’s unfortunate. Of course due diligence is important, but buying used can be a great way to enter into ownership. It’s still a small community and in my experience have found most to be more helpful than predatory before and after a sell.

We have a great community that is bigger than most places, so don't take it wrong. No one sees passing off "little" issues as predatory, but they may not be little to another person who is not prepared. And yes, we do have lots of people willing to help. Pinside is also a great tool for help. That said, there are different levels of help and buying your very first pinball machine can be a real sad experience if you get a lemon and are stuck with a bunch of random people offering 100 different solutions to the same problem.

I get a chance to hear first hand accounts of first time buyers all the time at the arcade. Some happy and some sad. That's why I provided the bit of input I did. It's all about what you want to get out of your personal experience. I don't usually even play games when I pick them up anymore, I just go in assuming there is something wrong or that needs attention. But I have become equipped (because of our community) to deal with it.

#8079 8 months ago

In addition... I have purchased two games from Vino and they were perfect! Dare I say, better than brand new!

2 months later
    #8151 6 months ago

Our annual Halloween party is coming up on Saturday night from 5pm-Midnight. There will be casual pingolf going on, our Halloween lineup of games, and lots of camaraderie. Bring some drinks to add to the community coolers or treats to share, if you so desire. Costumes not required, but encouraged. We will be open at our normal time (noon), but the actual party does not start until 5pm. Hope to see some friendly faces. No door charge, just regular coin drop.

La Vainilla food truck will be serving gourmet Mexican dishes

Current Lineup:

Addams Family, The (Bally, 1992)
    Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle (Spooky, 2017)
    Alien (Pinball Brothers, 2021)
    Baby Pac-Man (Bally 1980)
    Banzai Run (Williams, 1988)
    Batman 66-Premium (Stern, 2016)
    Black Rose (Bally, 1992)
    Bone Busters, Inc (Gottlieb, 1989)
    Bram Stoker's Dracula (Williams, 1993)
    Class of 1812 (Gottlieb, 1991)
    Congo (Williams, 1995)
    Elvira and the Party Monsters (Bally, 1989)
    Elvira's House of Horrors (Stern, 2019)
    Elvira's Scared Stiff (Bally, 1996)
    Escape from the Lost World (Bally, 1987)
    Flash Gordon (Bally, 1981)
    Foo Fighters- PRO (Stern, 2023)
    Godzilla- Pro (Stern 2021)
    Hook (Data East, 1992)
    Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure (Williams, 1993)
    James Bond-PREMIUM (Stern, 2022)
    Joker Poker (Gottlieb, 1978)
    Jurassic Park- PRO (Stern, 2019)
    Mandalorian, The- PRO (Stern, 2021)
    Mars Trek (Sonic, 1977)
    Metallica- PRO (Stern, 2013)
    Monster Bash (Williams, 1998)
    Moulin Rouge (Williams, 1965)
    Old Chicago (Bally, 1976)
    Paragon (Bally, 1979)
    Rick & Morty (Spooky Pinball, 2020)
    Rob Zombie's Spookshow (Spooky Pinball, 2016)
    Scooby-Doo (Spooky Pinball, 2022)
    Skateball (Bally, 1980)
    Stranger Things- PRO (Stern, 2019)
    Super Mario Bros. Mushroom World (Gottlieb, 1992)
    Walking Dead, The (Stern, 2014)
    Wizard (Gottlieb, 1971)
    Halloween 2023 (resized).jpgHalloween 2023 (resized).jpg

3 months later
    #8254 69 days ago
    Quoted from silverbearss:

Walls are up and ready to be painted!
    [quoted image]

Work it!!!

2 months later
    #8373 4 days ago

4th quarter and down to the final play, Hail Mary... Does anyone here have a Pulp Fiction that would be willing to loan me their trough opto boards for the weekend? Mine failed and CGC dropped the ball and did not ship the replacement in time to arrive for our event this weekend (Concord Open). My replacements will arrive on Monday, go figure. I will gladly give you shirt or fine art print of your choice as a thank you.

#8375 4 days ago
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpgtypes-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    #8379 3 days ago

Concord Open Tournament qualifying starts tomorrow.
    Friday 5pm - midnight (Main/Classics Qualifying)
    Saturday 11am - midnight (Main Qualifying)
    Saturday 11am-6pm (Classic Qualifying)
    Saturday 6pm (Classics Finals)
    Saturday Noon (Woman's Tournament)
    Sunday 11am (Main Finals)
    Sunday Consolation tournament starts after the main finals begins.

The Art Market is Saturday 11am - 4pm
    Tie-Dye Tent and art vendors
    Food trucks each day

DRI374 will be streaming the classics final on Saturday night and the main finals on Sunday. Twitch.tv/dri374

Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpgConcord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpgpixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).pngpixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drypaint.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread?tu=drypaint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.