Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,345 posts
  • 407 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by WillM
  • Topic is favorited by 275 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    games (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240225_215100_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20240223_215856 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1146.jpeg
    IMG_1145.jpeg
    10 (resized).jpg
    9 (resized).jpg
    8 (resized).jpg
    20240215_220821 (resized).jpg
    5 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darkryder.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5312 5 years ago

Looking for a Game of Thrones Premium or LE in NorCal. Let me know if you have any leads

1 year later
    #6508 3 years ago

Selling HUO Game of Thrones premium with tons of mods, game is mint and plays 100% perfect. $7500, PM me if interested, no trades.

#6518 3 years ago

Selling my very nice BSD with tons of mods, ad is posted in Bay Area Craiglist. $4750. PM me if interested.

Added over 3 years ago:

Game is sold. Thanks for looking

1 week later
    #6574 3 years ago

HUO Game of Thrones premium with colordmd, factory topper, Pinwoofer and tons of mods. Game is mint with low plays, $6950, located in Santa Clara. Ad with photos on Craigslist

1 week later
    #6597 3 years ago

Beautiful Hobbit at a very fair price. That’s a ton of pin value for the money, should sell quickly!

3 weeks later
    4 months later
    #6927 2 years ago

Looking for Elvira House of Horrors LE or SE. Cash in hand, shoot me a PM with any leads

6 months later
    #7283 2 years ago

You guys are making me miss my Creature! Probably my favorite translite of all time. Such a timeless classic, love it.

1 week later
    #7343 2 years ago

That sucks, Martin and his wife made great products. Hope they are both doing OK.

8 months later
    #7726 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jecco74:

I found one. I’ll let you know if another comes my way.

I’ll take one too! Let me just sell three other pins first, LOL. Post pics of your BBBs when you get them. I’ve been itching for one myself

#7728 1 year ago

Congrats, I’m sure it’s worth whatever you paid. I’m thinking of selling some NFTs to fund a BBB if I can find one. I’ve always wanted one and prices just keep rising, so time to make it happen

#7729 1 year ago

Looking for Godzilla LE, Jurassic Park LE or Rush LE. NIB or HUO, let me know if you have any leads.

2 weeks later
    #7754 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jecco74:

Just picked it up.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, two beautiful machines right there. Congrats!

3 weeks later
    #7779 1 year ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

Posted my Rick and Morty:

That should sell fast GLWS! Where can one buy those awesome topper figures? I’d love to add those to my game

Machine - For Sale

Rick and Morty (Blood Sucker Edition) #576 HUO

New ad!

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Peace among worlds!

Blood Sucker Edition, with factory extras:
    - Plastic Protectors
    - Interior Graphics
    - Knocker
    - Shaker
    - Speaker Light Kit
    - Target Decals
    - Kalaxian Cr...”

7 minutes ago

Tracy, CA

jfesler

76641BC7-E787-4B4C-A583-129E583437E3 (resized).jpeg76641BC7-E787-4B4C-A583-129E583437E3 (resized).jpeg
    #7784 1 year ago

That’s where I just ordered from with the 10% discount. Nice

1 month later
    #7842 1 year ago

Spare Wonka LE playfield for sale. Will lower price until it sells!

sfbay.craigslist.org link

3 weeks later
    #7870 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Google image search shows exact same image used for an Ebay listing in Jupiter, Florida in early February for 11k. Fishy.

And priced too low. Could be bad actor trying to scam or meet in person and rob...stay safe folks!

2 months later
    #7935 11 months ago

I have a mint HUO Alien LV listed in the Market I'd swap for a Black Knight LE, Godfather LE or Scooby CE if anyone wants to work a trade deal. PM me if interested

3 months later
    #8044 7 months ago

Nothing is selling in this market. Best to hold onto your pins or work trade deals

#8069 7 months ago

I have a mint HUO Alien LV listed on Craigslist. I’m in Santa Clara and can deliver it to a local buyer. I have a small house in your city and have 19 pins and going on 20. There’s always a way if you’re passionate about pinball!

6 months later
    #8319 21 days ago

Looking for Black Knight SOR LE on the West Coast. PM me if you have one for sale or a lead. Thanks

#8323 20 days ago
    Quoted from Dr-Willy:

i know someone who had/has one they were thinking about letting go of. Not sure if they already did, ill reach out and ask.

Please do, thank you. Have cash and ready to buy

#8330 16 days ago

Scooby Doo CE for sale in Santa Clara. Price drop to $7950. Need gone to make space for new games. PM if interested

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darkryder.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread?tu=darkryder and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.