Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,345 posts
  • 407 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by WillM
  • Topic is favorited by 275 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    games (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240225_215100_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20240223_215856 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1146.jpeg
    IMG_1145.jpeg
    10 (resized).jpg
    9 (resized).jpg
    8 (resized).jpg
    20240215_220821 (resized).jpg
    5 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boogies.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#102 10 years ago

Anybody ever been motivated to sell just because of another seller?

Usually with pins, I've been the exact oposite - wait until all other titles are sold, then list mine....
    There's another guy that sells digital pinball machines sfbay.craigslist.org link and it makes me want to list mine, because I think that he might sell that #edited# version to another pinhead that would've deserved better!

I built a custom machine for a guy once, and it was a dual monitor, and I felt bad, because I learned how to do better on the next machine. This guy doesn't seem to want to put effort into the machines, and it bugs me - uggh, resisting the urge to list!!!!! I sold my last one to a guy for about $1500 more than the listing above, and the purchaser told me that the difference was night and day!

If any Pinsider wants to play a digital pin (or bring a buddy), please PM me. You bring the beer, and you can play for as long as you like - at least you'll have a better first impression

#119 10 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

I would like to do that sometime. His digital pin does not look that hot but the arcade mame that hangs on the wall is pretty damn awesome.

Cool, and FWIW, I have a custom hyperSpin MAME cab too - it isn't wall mounting.

3 months later
    #408 10 years ago

I just finished my Bally Wizard! Playfield swap. It was my first playfield swap, and it's also my first EM. I just purchased it a few months back, and I'm very happy that there were no "real" problems during the swap.

I still need to buy new flipper bats, shooter rod springs, and a couple leds - but for the most part, it's done.

SAM_2123.JPGSAM_2123.JPG SAM_2124.JPGSAM_2124.JPG

#412 10 years ago

Thanks - I'm hoping that I can keep the games clean for a while - they've been covered with parts and tools

#413 10 years ago
    Quoted from sosage:

So I shouldn't pick Wizard against you anymore?

Ha, you'd still probably put me to shame - I can always say "It's not the same machine". My highest score was around 140, and I think you did over 200, right?

1 week later
    #457 10 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

Spending tonight working on my bowler instead of Doctor Who. I've done 7 score reels so far, and have been happy, with the exception of the cleaning of the actual reels. United used cardboard and paper reels, so using any sort of liquid to remove the dirt is iffy. I remember reading somewhere about trying bread, and have it a shot. VERY happy! Gets the majority of the dirt, no liquids needed! First is a before, 2nd is after. Third pic is behind the backglass.

Looks great - So you just kinda scrub the reel with white bread?

#459 10 years ago

Cool - Next time I am attacking the reals, I'll try it too.
    My daughter and I played Midway Strikes and Spares, a digital puck bowler at CAX.

We both fell in love with it. I hope to find one someday.

29000302.jpg29000302.jpg

#497 10 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

Still have the acdc premium was thinking trading for a unrestored IJ and a Star Wars Trilogy. Pm me if interested.

That sounds like a good trade. Williams IJ is my Widebody holy grail.

FWIW: I have had my Hyperpin up on the trading block too

#501 10 years ago
    Quoted from sosage:

In other news, East Bay City Rumble II went well! The results are in the EBCRII thread. Just gonna link to it instead of spamming the results here.

I just seen those trophies - SICK!!!! I was rooting for Jason and Tom of CCPL, but they were playing in EBP teritory and couldn't take that home field advantage away.

1 week later
    #582 10 years ago
    Quoted from Xscrapiron:

One popped up on craigs for 1500 this summer and a local collector snagged it.Today IJ for 3500.Deals are still to be had

Yeah, it all depends on who you are buying from / dealing with ....

Quoted from Gorf:

Good Luck! Routed fun houses are in the 4k range...

IMO, for 2.5k, there should be a few FH's out there for ya. They just don't pop up 'til you don't have funds

2 weeks later
    #659 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

I found this listed on c/l
    sacramento.craigslist.org link
    im going to go by there today and check it out. I hope they have pins.
    I will report back later today.

That menu is horrible ~ or good Engrish
    Restrestaurant, Letuse, chillie, tomatos, seatle

2 weeks later
    #722 10 years ago

My interesting morning:

I go today to Foster Lumber Fairfield to buy some window trim. When I walk inside, I see an EM - Racing theme. My attention is immediately there, and I am talking with my daughter in awe, when the Manager tells me it doesn't work. I quickly say "Then I'm here for you". He grabbed his keys let me have a go at it. I manually ran most of the relays, pulled out a couple few fuses, checking them and putting them back (I have no tools with me) After scratching my head and examing stuff for about 20 mins - It was working

I'm not sure what the problem was, but my tinkering seemed to fix for now. I wish I would've realized what the problem was, so I could have fixed it properly.

He gave me a discount on my trim, but the main thing was to see it up and running. I played a couple balls too

1 week later
    #761 10 years ago

I picked up a puck bowler, and wife was pretty pissed about the space it takes. I'm selling it to keep the peace.
    It's on CL at $600, will take $450.
    If anyone is interested I can get you more details and picks

1119131415.jpg1119131415.jpg

#763 10 years ago
    Quoted from Leo13:

W.A.F. is stronger than all of us !

I had to look that up (Wife Acceptace Factor)
    Yes, I'm an example.

#767 10 years ago
    Quoted from starbase:

Is this thing fun?

It's a novelty multi-player kinda fun... probably a hit at a party, but not as entertaining by yourself.

2 weeks later
    #812 10 years ago

Let me know if u need some tips on the virtual pin stuff. I've brought them to PAGG for past couple years.I still have a few spare parts if u are planning a build.

#814 10 years ago

He does nice cabs. I like his traditional more than the p2k style. Which did u go with, and did u get ledwiz toys?

1 week later
    #911 10 years ago

sfbay.craigslist.org link
    Tspp 2500 los gatos with phone number

#927 10 years ago
    Quoted from SKILL_SHOT:

I won TPA PS3 tournament again finished second the first tournament. Anybody play The Pinball Arcade?

Congrats! I don't have Pinball Arcade setup, but I play alot of my Virtual Pinball via my Hyperpin. It would be really cool if multiple Hyperpin users could play a "Virtual Tournament" - with different titles (given that all players had identical tables) Ahh, I can dream - that'd be too cool!

#933 10 years ago

Just got back from Free Gold Watch.
    Had a great first time there, the lineup was excellent! I din't take pics of the pins but from what I can recall:

Baywatch
    Cyclone
    Firepower
    FirepowerII
    R&B
    Police Force (My Ex)
    BOP
    Pinbot
    MM
    AFM
    RFM
    Playboy
    DM
    DH
    X-Men Pro
    STTNG
    Honey
    RCT
    JP
    LaserCue
    WOZ

and a couple more that I can't remember.
    I got a Shark Hi Score on Baywatch - so it displays BOO whenever anyone hits it in the shark hole
    I had played about 3-4 games of Baywatch on Hyperpin, but couldn't enjoy the POV and the GI. When playing the real one, I noticed that I really didn't care for the GI in person either - go figure
    I was lucky enough to meet alot couple cool cats, some old faces, a few SFPL members - and took home an awesome T-shirt too.

#935 10 years ago

No Ac\dc yet. The premium is my runner up in my current favorites, next to Tron. Are they adding a premium ot pro?

#938 10 years ago

The police force's outgassing display has become worse. It has about 45% of the top rows are out.
    It was very cool to see it on location, just wish the display held up better.

I liked the custom graffiti style artwork on SFII.
    It was the only pics that I took

1228131356.jpg1228131356.jpg1228131355.jpg1228131355.jpg

1 week later
    #1063 10 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

$2500 for a Grand Lizard!

The actual game layout doesn't seem bad - I thought a long time ago "Cheap bang for the buck" - Until I heard the sounds effects - It made my ears bleed

2 weeks later
    #1180 10 years ago
    Quoted from TronGuy:

Hey so I have my Star Trek pro (which I am loving), I have installed the mezel vengance mod, and changed a couple of opto boards and a light board.
    I am sitting here on all of the cliffy's, the plastic protectors, and a klingon ship (hallmark ornament) that all need to be installed. It just looks like a major pain in the a$$.
    Anyone want to make a few bucks, play some pinball, and vids and I buy lunch as well to help me install all of this shit?
    Or should I quit being a bitch and just start tearing everything apart and get it installed for the experience of it?

That actually sounds like fun
    Truly a case of wish I were closer.

#1182 10 years ago
    Quoted from izzy:

Glen, let's both go over and help him. We should talk to Brad first though since he's already done it.
    izzy

I'm working late today. I might be able to go early tommorrow, but its hard to make commitments when the boss, ehem, wife is at home.

#1225 10 years ago
    Quoted from midcoastsurf:

I'm thinking it's a scam or the person hasn't checked the going rate in a few years. I would say way cheapish in the condition described. Seems to be in the $3,500-$5,000 all day long.

Yeah, usually if you do a quick timeline - it's a fake add.
    The machine sold for $2500 around 5-7 yrs ago (guessing)
    Pic show recent alternative translite, meaning that the seller is still a pinhead (not out of the loop), and knows that this is worth more than the asking price. In addition, there is no name or phone number.

#1256 10 years ago

I am right in the middle of a top side tear down in preparation of selling my F-14 Tomcat. So start saving your $$$ guys!

WP_000329.jpg 285 KB
    WP_000330.jpg 220 KB

Looking good - I really wanted the F-14 back when I still had my BK2K. I think they would've sat really nice together.

You going for the rollergames?

4 weeks later
    #1487 10 years ago

This one seems legit:

Space Shuttle, Kings of Steel, and Tri-Zone - All 3 for $1500.
    It's in Morgan Hill, phone number in listing

#1519 10 years ago

It's all about what you like. I can safely say that a Gilligans Island working 100% for 1k is not worth it to me - unless I just wanted to resale - which is not my thing. I think Dr Dude is probably a funner title with the same kinda ingredients strategy. I just hope to not see it back on CL being flipped by one of the regulars.

For 1k and a little bit of repairs, it's a real deal with a DMD for the right person. I would rather have a SS like Pinbot, Space Shuttle, HS, etc... over Gilligans Island

1 month later
    #1634 9 years ago

IMO - Price police will always exist, I'm talking about it - so I'm one, right?.....

The truth is a pin is only worth what someone is willing to pay. When 2 people want a $1800 pin, and it's sold in a day, the next one will probably be listed at 2k. If that 2nd person is still wanting one, he'll probably jump at the 2k deal, since he let the $1800 one pass by. The next one gets listed for 2k (or more) and will sit. . . . . . .

If you seen a good deal, doesn't mean that everyone selling one should price match the last good deal that you seen.
    If the price is too high, and no one wants it, it'll sit until someone wants it at the asking (or haggling) price.

Supply and Demand
    |
    |
    |
    \/

Back to Current NOR-CAL topics:
    PAGG
    I put the Tron on roll call for the tourney - It MIGHT be selected?
    Can someone remind me to do an audit before and after? I really would like to know how many games can get played in 3 days. My ex-BK2K got a good amount of game play (approx 90%) of the time - but no audits done

The Hyperpin will be FS/FT - not cheap, because I'd have to build another, as close to the same as possible since I'm still in love with it. The price police might be on this one, but considering the build time, and available "manufactured" market, I'd be asking close to that "manufactured" cost. There will be a few considerable "bonuses" for anyone actually interested.

I can't wait for PAGG - I love to see people enjoy my games ( and I only bring two )

#1641 9 years ago

Nice lineup...
    Space Themed arraigned by date
    Donkey kong needs to transform into Asteroids, Galaga or something like that.

1 month later
    #1709 9 years ago

I would be cautious, since there is no phone number and the listing is in Fairfield/Vacaville, and the machine is located in Redding. There was some ripoff artist working ebay scams in that area, so he might be looking for new venue?

I'm not saying that this is the guy, but just be careful.
    http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sacramento-scammer-story-continues#post-1652632

The CL add is also by James, so it's a familar name....

Quoted from halpain24:

I am the one that posted the other Topic on the same issue. I messaged Hjbondar. My friend was one that was scammed on the TAF. I don't know yet if he wants any info of his revealed, but from his story Scotches was the sellers EBAY username and he went by James McMullen. Here is the link to the story,

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-helpful-is-paypal-when-you-get-scammed

There was too many questionable things, such as "no playfield wear" and "I'm no expert" and looking to "trade up/down" Too many things says he's a pinhead that knows exactly what he's talking about, but wants to lure people in by acting like he doesn't. Obviously a BSD is worth quite a bit less than an IJ. Things just don't seem to add up

#1712 9 years ago

Sorry if it sound's like I'm pointing fingers. I'm not trying to tarnish someones add if it's legit...
    I would guess around 5k, since TZ and IJ have been historically similar in price. I haven't seen any IJ's sell locally recently, but a few TZ's have been in that 5k ballpark.

2 weeks later
    #1746 9 years ago

I like Pink Panther. I've never played a real one, just give it a little bit of loving on my Hyperpin. If I had funds/space, I would pick it up....
    My racing Arcade hasn't been gettin much play lately, so I've had it on CL for a couple weeks.

If someone has their own stuff that they would want to put in it (like a PS3 or PC), I can sell for about 1/2 price and keep the PS3 + 2TB HD

#1766 9 years ago

Anyone know who this is posting on craigslist?

It b transl8td reely pourly - cume on, whu wanna pla wit chucky?

1 week later
    #1793 9 years ago

6MDM - Six Million Dollar Man

1 week later
    #1811 9 years ago
    Quoted from arcadenerd925:

if you can't find one easily, why not just grab the mame rom and make one with some spare PC parts, could be a fun project.

Touchscreen, pc, smart strip = approx 5x the cost of a megatouch. Don't get me wrong - I'm a vid advocate. It would just be alot cheaper, authentic, easier to purchase one.

1 month later
    #1880 9 years ago

Anyone want to build there own racing cab?
    I'm parting out mine, for about 1/2 the cost of build and it's already together:

~ $200 for a semi-complete setup w/27" LED monitor.
    ~ or $100 for a semi-complete setup, you add your monitor
    Basically plug-n-play for your PS3 or PC.

Here's a vid of this cab - the only things not included at $200 is the PS3, 2TB HD, and the Audio Amp
    The Monitor has speaker/amp, so audio will be included (extra free speakers are mounted/included but no extra amp included)

###SALE PENDING###

3 months later
    #2201 9 years ago
    Quoted from BlobfishXL:

I now own the hyperball.

Congrats

When I first seen Daddy-O's post, I thought for a minute....
    I could try to retheme to Buzz light year
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hyperball-re-themed-buzz-lightyear
    The extra playfield would be awesome too.

I knew that it would be fun, but I don't have space.
    Soon reality set in, and I knew I would have to sell an existing pin for space/funds.
    Later I would be left with a rethemed Hyperball, that I wouldn't want to keep

#2226 9 years ago
    Quoted from Daddy-o:

Still seems high! Here is one on Ebay for under a grand:
    ebay.com link » Williams Rollergames Pinball Machine Working Machine Needs A Little Adjustment

Yeah, but that is during auction - not final sale price
    FWIW: That is a forewarned seller
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-ever-dealt-with-barrywnj-on-ebay

#2230 9 years ago

Ok, I didn't notice buy -it -now. Being on phone makes some things difficult

1 week later
    #2301 9 years ago

Storm of the century everyone says! I still gotta go to Fu**ing work tomorrow.

I know you really meant to say:
    "The storm is coming, return to your homes"

1 week later
    #2345 9 years ago
    Quoted from sosage:

I suggest approaching it like this: think about what genre of games you really want to play, then design the project around that.

^^^ This ^^^

For me, I love fighting games. SF layout make ALOT of sense. Not only does it work with SF, but almost every decent mame game. I used to have a trackball, and it was a cool novelty, but still wouldn't be ideal for games like golden tee - spin it with a fast "wack", because you would hit the monitor. There was only a handful of trackball games, like centipede and crystal castles, but they were kinda like "meh"

Since I let go of my last Hyperpin a while back, and AC/DC came out - I decided to rotate my monitor. My layout will still work great with vertical games, but if I was to plan for vertical ONLY games, I wouldn't need a 6 button layout.

1 week later
    #2393 9 years ago
    Quoted from Troutfarm:

My standards are high!

image.jpg 148 KB

Looks like you gotta get rid of that MM - - It's messing up your movie themed lineup.

#2402 9 years ago

Happy New Year! 2015 is here

I finished up 2014 with my latest build.
    A PinballX Mame Cabinet:

1 month later
    #2701 9 years ago
    Quoted from BlobfishXL:

Who do people buy NIB Sterns from on the west coast?

Michael Pupo - Flipper Fidelity

1 week later
    #2765 9 years ago

JM is IMO, a super flow game. If you like control in your game (stop, aim, shoot) then you need to walk away from JM. It rewards you for "on the fly" shooting. I'm still finding mine to be very fun.
    Here's an older gameplay video bump and a GLWS:

#2774 9 years ago

Congrats on the new pin.
    I just added a new flasher mod to my JM a couple days ago
    It's LED eyecandy

#2776 9 years ago

I plan to bring my RFM and another to PAGG....
    I'm not too sure which other pin to bring? I've have a Tron pro (went last year), X-Men Magneto, the JM, and Black Hole. All 4 of those games have some cool mods to them. I would love to wait and see what everyone else is bringing, but I like to be as early of a sign-up kinda guy as possible.

Any suggestions (votes)?

BH = 3
    JM = 1

#2778 9 years ago

I haven't put it through a "stress test" like a pinball show, but I love to share.
    Hopefully it'd survive the show

I'll edit my previous post and put a tallied count

#2784 9 years ago

Steve, Are you planning on bringing your BH?
    If so, I'll bring a one of my others.

#2797 9 years ago
    Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Just make sure you dont set PF glass on the floor this year

Scary thing is....

I plan to buy a piece of glass for the BH from BAA to be delivered to PAGG.
    Maybe I'll just leave the old glass in it for the show, and bring the new glass home to be installed with carpet flooring.

Someone told me "What are you doing - never set glass on concrete" when I didn't have carpet in the garage. I never had a piece explode 'til PAGG '14.
    Lesson learned - it can spontaneously explode!

Here's my favorite glass vid:

#2801 9 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

If you want a challenge, you can help get my Funhouse out of my grandmas basement when the time comes. 6' ceiling, and we gotta lift it over a shuffleboard table

I'll take the challenge! - it's coming to my place, right?

A 6' ceiling doesn't sound too comfortable. I'm 6' even, and not sure if this would be trouble walking or not (obviously it would be a little claustrophobic) Playing pinball or relaxing on a couch would be fine. It sounds like a cool mancave with a shuffleboard in it other than the ceiling.

That video is oddly enthralling. I dont know what the point of it is, but oddly enthralling.

He is not a man of many words but I believe the point is how tempered glass breaks. It's extremely resistant of direct impacts (upset person smacking glass), but the corners are the week points.

2 weeks later
    #2867 8 years ago

IMO, Space Station might be low (or fast seller). Your sorcerer may be a TAD bit low.

I'd say you Space Station would sell pretty quickly at $1250. It's a title that's not seen often. I wouldn't be interested, but just some advise.

#2868 8 years ago

It sucks seeing people flip games for double - unfortunately someone can at these prices
    I seen a Pool Sharks at double your cost 2 wks after you sold yours

#2872 8 years ago

There's another Sorcerer for 700 in LA. 600 for you Sorcerer is probably decent for a sale.
    1250 for Space Station still seems at that "kinda" low price encouraging a quicker sale.

#2876 8 years ago

Congrats Jabbles.

Stupid question, but do you have a BlackWater100, or is it just a backglass?

#2891 8 years ago

If you have time for a story continue reading, otherwise skip to next post.

I was on a long trip for a pin/trade, and I kept thinking about different "angles" of the trade... How I'm gonna miss something, how cool it was to get a new game, etc....

Then something reminiscent came up. I really can't believe that I actual REMEMBERED this:

When I was around 16, I started getting some games: EBD, Dragons Lair, Lunar Lander - and I traded all 3 for a Gauntlet II. Mind you, this was when Gauntlet II was still earning in the arcades. First, I obtained the EBD from a local guy "Vending Route Co" that did a "bait n switch" with my parents (as the responsible buyers). I hacked the crap outta it, but kept it running 100% (I was 16, with a little tech knowledge, but I knew all the employees at EVERY local arcade)
    Later, I bought the DL from a local arcade during Christmas, so I knew that what I was getting - The Lunar lander was a few months $50 later from a buddy that worked at the arcade, and didn't want it any more.
    My parents knew a guy, that knew a guy, that got me a trade deal for the 3 (EBD, DL, LL) for 1 (GauntletII). I was happy with the trade, but I could've been really screwed if something like the monitor went out, or bait n switch action happened.
    I ALWAYS looked in the "Misc 4 sale" and "Electronics" in the local papers in the late 80's early 90's. it was pretty rare when I seen anything pop up - I never went to look at anything in that method, but DAMN! I quickly realized how lucky I am to live in the digital era - and remember how f'd it was when we were in the 80's and 90's.
    I couldn't send a pic, unless I had waited a week for it to develop, then send it through the post office. That'd be outta the question in those times. A map would take me 30 mins to translate to turns and if I screw up - well, I'd be screwed.

Fast forward to current times. We can post an add, pics, video, etc.... Cellphones, Cameras, Pinside, Email, Youtube, make this all happen. With cellphones, I can call, send more pics, vid, text and navigate my way to this deal in hours. It would've taken 3 days for me to post something in the newspaper during the 90's.
    Ask for a picture and in a couple weeks, you might have it?.

Sorry for my babbling - I remembered trying to get a deal in the past via newspaper (and never found anything) It was always "who you knew".
    I'm so lucky to have things like Pinside that can connect me to many other pinheads (like you).

Thanks for reading,
    Glen aka boogies

PS: If you haven't joined a local league - DO IT! It brings the "Real People" together for kick a$$ pinball times

#2893 8 years ago

Good stuff Glen!

This is probably the thing I am missing the most. Between having a three year old and having to be up for work at 4am everyday, I just cant make it out to league nights, can someone please start a Sunday morning league?

Don't feel too bad, I just "dropped out" of my current league due to my work schedule changing. I gotta get up at 4am too If I'm somehow available, like vacation days, then I'll attend. I'd contact them to get "in the loop", so when you might be available (like vacation), then maybe you can make a "celebrity appearance".

#2906 8 years ago
    Quoted from tjbeyer:

A rare sight -- a pair of linked NBA Fastbreak pins on location @ Scandia in Fairfield. Bring a friend!

TJ, FWIW: I played your IM VE at Scandia - it played awesome.

I got to Jericho on my 3rd game there. It was cool to see a ( AND HEAR ) a VE on location.
    I seen the linked NBA's, but alas, I was alone It'll be cool to play them too.

1 month later
    #3001 8 years ago
    Quoted from haugstrup:

Nerves of steel I usually just hear described as a chill maneuver

We're in the digital era, it's time to give it a real name:
    "hands-free"

3 months later
    #3363 8 years ago

Semi - OT:
    I'm working on a MAME Rotary Arcade cab. Anybody happen to have a 2 player, 6 button control panel?

I have a 2 pl, 2 button control panel and want to upgrade. I can offer it in trade (w/cash as needed), or straight purchase.
    1442964001450-893306610.jpg1442964001450-893306610.jpg

#3366 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinballholder:

Wow, after hearing about this cab, neat to actually see it. Looks sharp man!

Thanks. I worked a bit on it this am. I can go from vertical to horizontal in about 2 mins.
    The 6 button CP will enable fighter games.
    With current CP, there's no reason to go horizontal.
    I've been super stoked to be able to have a 21.3" 4:3 LCD. All the games will have the correct aspect ratio with a larger monitor.

#3369 8 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-Willy:

I can tell you they do not make a 6 button two player control panel for that type of dynamo cabinet.

My last Z-back cabinet had a CP that looked the same (except for button layout). I thought that it might be swappable. Just now, I did a google search for "Dynamo Cabinet" and most of the pics are with a 6 button layout.

Quoted from Dr-Willy:

They make a 2 player 4 button panel like the one you have (if you look on the backside of the control panel there is room for more buttons, just the CPO is covering them.)

Currently, my CP is a 2 player, 4 button (2 button, daisy chained to left and right). There are no "untapped" holes underneath the artwork.

Redoing a custom CP is basically work that I would rather skip on. I know that I "could" rebuild this into a 6 button layout.
    I'd have to re-drill new holes, fill the old holes, sand, paint, etc...
    It almost sounds fun enough to do, if I can't find a 2 player, 6 button for a cabinet that is similar that I could work with.

1 week later
    #3399 8 years ago

SOT: I got up a Guerrilla War arcade from Shovelhed a month or so ago... I just got done modding it out - it's pretty much complete with the exception of some software work (like adding the jukebox).
    If you have a couple mins, check it out and let me know what ya think

#3401 8 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Set to private

Thanks, I never clicked "Publish" - it should work now.

#3404 8 years ago

Currently just Rotary games + pac-man(s) and Mr Do's.

Quoted from Dr-Willy:

The best front end is hyperspin btw

I've done HyperSpin

and PinballX (MAME vertical)

I wanted to try something different (MALA) for this cab.

I'm not impressed with MALA, but HyperSpin is a messy disappointment for vertical layouts. I'm probably gonna go back to PinballX for this vertical cab.

1 month later
    #3495 8 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

Im looking for a nice working mame machine. Any help would be appreciated

I've gotta a nice rotary cab that I recently finished - I know you can't miss that old thing

Added 2 Kicker Comp 10's.
    They were NOS ( ~ 15yrs old ) until I finally made some boxes about a yr ago.

I still gotta stop by and redo a vid of your jukebox
    Last week, I seen a decent looking 2 player, fighter layout with a blu-elf xxx-in-one board for ~ $450 IIRC it was missing the marquee and something else small
    I can't seem to find it now
    I'll send you info on anything that I see that pops up.

1105151921.jpg1105151921.jpg

2 weeks later
    #3535 8 years ago

Semi off topic:

I have cash in hand, desperately seeking a 13" Arcade monitor for my Baby Pac Man.

2 months later
    #3771 8 years ago

JM Johnny Mnemonic Topper FS
    $75

0217161331_(resized).jpg0217161331_(resized).jpg

Will take LEDs, Game Room artwork in trade value

1 month later
    #3867 8 years ago

I'm looking to trade a players rollergames for a Space themed pin.
    Open to EMs and players quality ok.

RollerGames pics:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3xISww1k3LZMHRfUkktM05OZTg

1 week later
    #3871 7 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

I'm looking to trade a players rollergames for a Space themed pin.
    Open to EMs and players quality ok.
    RollerGames pics:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3xISww1k3LZMHRfUkktM05OZTg

Bump for Rollergames trade... Space theme desired.

#3872 7 years ago

Duplicate post

3 weeks later
    #3944 7 years ago

Still looking to trade a rough players condition Rollergames. Everything works. I'm looking for a space themed game +/- cash as needed. Pinbot or Space shuttle would be awesome.

3 weeks later
    #3983 7 years ago

RollerGames is back up and running after going down on Sat at PAGG.
    Bad EOS on upper flipper caused locked coil and blown fuse. Coil replaced, EOS adjusted - no more fuse blowing action

Still looking to trade Rollergames or for a space themed pin.

2 months later
    #4114 7 years ago

Players condition Rollergames
    $800
    ### SOLD ###
    20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
    #4122 7 years ago

Stern Wild Fyre FS $800

20160824_190527 (resized).jpg20160824_190527 (resized).jpg

20160824_190521 (resized).jpg20160824_190521 (resized).jpg

20160824_190434 (resized).jpg20160824_190434 (resized).jpg

6 months later
    #4386 7 years ago

WTB: Cocktail Game
    I have a small space that I'd like to fill with a cocktail cab.
    Open to either Cocktail pin or arcade.

1 week later
    #4398 7 years ago

I put my RFM on CL last night.
    Looking to get $2900 for it.

#4403 7 years ago
    #4404 7 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

Wild Fyre - $600

Cheap classic Stern.
    Looking to free up space

20170312_165831 (resized).jpg20170312_165831 (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #4413 7 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

Cheap classic Stern.
    Looking to free up space

Wild Fyre $575, almost giving it away :-/
    Added over 7 years ago: Would trade ColorDMD + cash

Added over 7 years ago: Off market (sold different game)

1 month later
    #4487 6 years ago

I have a Family Guy that I'd like to trade +/- cash ( fair values )

Fully LED'd (including flashers)
    Stewie pinball dress up kit
    3D printed Stewie Stool
    TV Scoop LED (Insert activated)
    Stewie pinball LEDs (Lights up the plastic behind the scoop - Insert activated)
    Flasher added inside beer can
    Flipper bat lights (post activated)

All plastics are in good condition.

Freshly shopped out with Titan rubbers

20170426_214230 (resized).jpg20170426_214230 (resized).jpg
    20170426_214412 (resized).jpg20170426_214412 (resized).jpg

1 month later
    #4525 6 years ago

Family Guy for $4500 ( or open to Trades )

3 months later
    #4621 6 years ago

WTB: Need for Speed Underground (sit down model) Arcade

#4626 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mrbill:

operator buddy of mine has a pair of sitdowns in san jose. I will give you his contact number if your interested. I have never played it, but just about every driver is better linked. So if your long term is have multiple drivers, getting 2 linked is more fun than 2 different (unless you have no friends).

PM Sent - Thanks!

1 month later
    #4678 6 years ago

Harley, I'm sorry for your loss. LMK if I can help in anyway.

1 month later
    #4762 6 years ago

I have a couple games for sale

Space Station SOLD

Area 51/Maximum Force Arcade SOLD

20170828_162031_resized (resized).jpg20170828_162031_resized (resized).jpg
    20171201_093200_resized (resized).jpg20171201_093200_resized (resized).jpg
    20171201_093301_resized (resized).jpg20171201_093301_resized (resized).jpg
    20170828_162002_resized (resized).jpg20170828_162002_resized (resized).jpg

2 months later
    #4890 6 years ago

WTB: Pool table lamp

It doesn't need to work, but looking for the fluorescent tube style.

6 months later
    #5078 5 years ago

FS: NBAFB Playfield protector $75 ( New )

15353061823191260157622 (resized).jpg15353061823191260157622 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #5113 5 years ago

Anybody looking for a different kind of cocktail cabinet?

409 games installed
    Approx 150 Virtual Pinball and 250 (MAME) Arcade games

22" IPS LCD
    6 Button layout - 2 player (allows head to head Street Fighter)
    Pinball Buttons on the side
    Plunger button in the front
    Cocktail Chairs included

$1900 OBO

IMG_0828 (resized).jpgIMG_0828 (resized).jpgIMG_0830 (resized).jpgIMG_0830 (resized).jpgIMG_0831 (resized).jpgIMG_0831 (resized).jpgIMG_0832 (resized).jpgIMG_0832 (resized).jpgIMG_0834 (resized).jpgIMG_0834 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #5120 5 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

Anybody looking for a different kind of cocktail cabinet?
    409 games installed
    Approx 150 Virtual Pinball and 250 (MAME) Arcade games
    22" IPS LCD
    6 Button layout - 2 player (allows head to head Street Fighter)
    Pinball Buttons on the side
    Plunger button in the front
    Cocktail Chairs included
    $1900 OBO
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

$1500 OBO

11 months later
    #5629 4 years ago

Demolition Man still available.

Machine - For Sale
    Demolition Man Archived
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Demolition man in great condition. The good: Everything works, cabinet is in great shape and includes a bunch of mods: Mirror Blades Fully LED'd Speaker Upgrades New Backboard ...”
    2019-08-29
    Oakley, CA
    Archived after: 32 days
    Viewed: 381 times
    Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
    #5643 4 years ago

WTB: BKSOR (Black Knight Swords of Rage) Pro

1 month later
    #5683 4 years ago

EDIT: Deposit Made (sale pending)

I'd REALLY love a BKSOR - I can throw in a really nice MultiCade to sweeten the pot

Extreme Mame Arcade: sacramento.craigslist.org link
    X-Arcade Pedestal Cabinet: sacramento.craigslist.org link

#5686 4 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Your Mame is bad ass! I’ve never seen the marquee monitor before.

Thanks - I went "all the way" out with the RGB buttons and the 49" monitor too.
    I just can't use 2 MAME cabs - I'd kinda prefer the pedestal goes first... If the dual monitor cab goes then I'll be pimping out the pedestal = more work

20191027_105249 (resized).jpg20191027_105249 (resized).jpg20191027_114545 (resized).jpg20191027_114545 (resized).jpg20191102_173033 (resized).jpg20191102_173033 (resized).jpg

2 months later
    #5770 4 years ago

Stern Mirror Blades FS: $75 NIB

3 months later
    #5842 3 years ago

Free sitdown Racing Cabinet. Would be an awesome MAME base

1 week later
    #5870 3 years ago

Anybody have an Escalara for sale?

#5885 3 years ago

Sharkeys Shootout - 1800 to local pinsiders

Open to trades.

Still looking for an escalara

#5893 3 years ago
    Quoted from silverbearss:

Anyone have a working non-EM pinball machine for sale?

2 months later
    #6110 3 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

Hahaha. Come on man, my three little girls got them all... lol. I wish I would have seen this before I shipped it earlier. I would have made something for you and put it in the tube.
    Gorgar
    Flash Gordon
    Theater of Magic
    Skateball (with a nod to Radical!)
    Meteor
    Baby Pac-Man
    Attack from Mars
    Monster Bash
    Thanks for your support!

Also LOTR (Ring)

IMO, the frame is reminiscent of IJ carvings

4 months later
    #6479 3 years ago

Merry Xmas everyone.
    Anyone looking for a Deadpool? I'm looking to switch things up (again, LOL). I have a really nice, HEAVILY Modded Deadpool Pro (769 Lifetime plays)

Custom Pinball Refinery extras…
    Red plastic apron
    Powder coated Hinges
    Powder coated Side Rails
    Powder coated Lockdown bar
    Powder coated Legs
    Powder coated speaker panel
    Powder coated Shooter Rod housing
    Powder coated Coin door w/chromed plastic bezels
    Lighted Flipper Buttons
    Custom chromed Katana blade (see reflection of fingers in pic)
    Shaker Motor
    Interactive LED speaker lighting
    Side blade art
    Custom LED spot lights
    Red Titan Rubbers
    Real Knocker (Awesome with new code)

5750 and open to trades (+/- cash) for another machine (DE GnR is top of my list)
    Pics on request - it's the nicest Deadpool Pro around.
    20201225_121704 (resized).jpg20201225_121704 (resized).jpg

20201225_123845 (resized).jpg20201225_123845 (resized).jpg20201225_123723 (resized).jpg20201225_123723 (resized).jpg

#6485 3 years ago

Pinball Refinery Deadpool pro still available
    $5,750 and open to trade offers - I had yet to own a JJP
    Glass off pics - showing a perfect playfield

20201230_051430 (resized).jpg20201230_051430 (resized).jpg20201230_051459 (resized).jpg20201230_051459 (resized).jpg20201230_051525 (resized).jpg20201230_051525 (resized).jpg20201230_051540 (resized).jpg20201230_051540 (resized).jpg20201230_051553 (resized).jpg20201230_051553 (resized).jpg20201230_051630 (resized).jpg20201230_051630 (resized).jpg20201230_051739 (resized).jpg20201230_051739 (resized).jpg20201230_051827 (resized).jpg20201230_051827 (resized).jpg Added over 3 years ago:

Sale pending

1 week later
    #6506 3 years ago

Selling a Gorgeous Gold Champion Pub - $5950

Gold Powder Coating
    Lockbar
    Legs
    Apron
    Rails
    Coin Door
    Hinges
    Ramp Flaps
    Wire Forms

Gold Mirror Blades
    Gold Mirror Backglass Lift Channel
    Gold Rear Glass Channel
    Gold Backbox Hinge bolts (Brass?)
    Gold Flipper Bats
    Gold Flipper Buttons
    Gold Speaker Panel

ColorDMD

Shaker Motor Mod connected to:
    Speed Bag
    Heavy Bag
    Fist Movements
    End of Round

Red Powder coated U-Turn Ramps
    Red Coin Door Mechs

Speaker + Sub Upgrades

Jump Rope Floor Decal
    Speed Bag Floor Decal
    Backboard Wall Decal

Full LEDs including Flashers and Extras
    Brand new sheet of glass

Possibly more that I am forgetting.
    Works perfect!

20210109_201157 (resized).jpg20210109_201157 (resized).jpg20210109_202454 (resized).jpg20210109_202454 (resized).jpg20210103_194129 (resized).jpg20210103_194129 (resized).jpg20210103_194135 (resized).jpg20210103_194135 (resized).jpg20210103_194141 (resized).jpg20210103_194141 (resized).jpg20210103_194151 (resized).jpg20210103_194151 (resized).jpg20210108_200310 (resized).jpg20210108_200310 (resized).jpg20210103_193846 (resized).jpg20210103_193846 (resized).jpg20210103_193927 (resized).jpg20210103_193927 (resized).jpg20210103_193939 (resized).jpg20210103_193939 (resized).jpg20210103_193947 (resized).jpg20210103_193947 (resized).jpg20210108_210646 (resized).jpg20210108_210646 (resized).jpg20210108_210712 (resized).jpg20210108_210712 (resized).jpg

20210110_160837 (resized).jpg20210110_160837 (resized).jpg
    Added over 3 years ago:

Sold

#6514 3 years ago
    Quoted from Markharris2000:

I have never even heard of this pin, but it looks beautiful and the toy gimmick looks very unique. I had to look it up. Only 1600 units, WPC95. I thought I knew everything.... 8-)

Thanks, it's actual only 1,369 units produced (ipdb.org)
    Who knows how many there currently are
    Screenshot_20210110-092230_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210110-092230_Chrome (resized).jpg

#6556 3 years ago

WTB: The Shadow, Jack Bot or NGG

I've owned these in the past and would love to pickup another.
    Let me know price, condition, mods, etc...

#6557 3 years ago

FS: Baby Pac Man in excellent condition $1900

This machine has been a labor of love.
    Here's what I did to it (approx 6 yrs ago)

Cabinet repaired, sanded, and painted (inside and out)
    New side art applied
    New CPO art applied
    Playfield sanded and new playfield overlay installed
    New plastics installed
    New blue T-Molding installed
    Coindoor sanded and painted
    All metal pieces were soaked in rust remover chemical (can't remember the chemical name)
    CPU board repaired by Tony Paige
    Vidiot board repaired by El Dorado Games
    Captive Ball replaced with blue ceramic ball
    New (used, better condition) Marquee glass purchased
    3D printed topper created with RGB lit up Glow in the Dark Ghost added.
    New (used, better condition) CRT added

Alot of people helped me get the BPM in this condition, I'd like it to go to someone who will appreciate it.

I never got around to buying the spinner Decals, or a new piece of playfield glass. Both don't bother me enough to replace yet...

This game had been at Pin a Go Go at least four different years. It's been a solid working game for a long time.

I need the space and gotta let it go. If you've never played a BPM, you should. There's alot of rules, the mazes are difficult (they even disappear, F!).

20210115_084520 (resized).jpg20210115_084520 (resized).jpg20210115_084539 (resized).jpg20210115_084539 (resized).jpg20210115_084550 (resized).jpg20210115_084550 (resized).jpg20210115_084554 (resized).jpg20210115_084554 (resized).jpg20210115_084614 (resized).jpg20210115_084614 (resized).jpg20210115_084623 (resized).jpg20210115_084623 (resized).jpg20210115_084711 (resized).jpg20210115_084711 (resized).jpg20210115_084730 (resized).jpg20210115_084730 (resized).jpg
    2 weeks later
    #6621 3 years ago

I'm still on the hunt for a The Shadow or JackBot if anyone is ready to part with.

Maybe a Star Trek Pro?

Added over 3 years ago:

JackBot obtained

#6647 3 years ago

Baby Pac Man still available $1800

5 yr old video (kind dark)

Video taken 02/08/21 on phone (bad focus)

Added over 3 years ago:

Sold

1 month later
    #6750 3 years ago

***** Trade Pending ******

Jack-Bot for sale $3400 OBO
    Open to trades, maybe even a modern racing or music arcade.

Here's a list of stuff it has:
    New Freeplay40 translucent red and blue ramp
    Titan Rubbers (primarily red on right and blue on left)
    Full LEDs, including flashers.
    Sling star posts lit up - red and blue
    Left side red star posts replaced with blue
    Left side red plastic in lane replaced with blue.
    New legs installed
    Interactive Undercab LEDs
    Extra 5V GI LEDs added to back ramp area

Original ramp and left inlane plastic included (not cracked)
    Manual printed (from online)

Trades welcome, + / - cash as needed

20210320_112740 (resized).jpg20210320_112740 (resized).jpg20210320_110831 (resized).jpg20210320_110831 (resized).jpg20210320_111038 (resized).jpg20210320_111038 (resized).jpg20210320_111246 (resized).jpg20210320_111246 (resized).jpg20210320_111411 (resized).jpg20210320_111411 (resized).jpg20210320_112717 (resized).jpg20210320_112717 (resized).jpg20210320_112905 (resized).jpg20210320_112905 (resized).jpg20210320_112456 (resized).jpg20210320_112456 (resized).jpg20210320_111815 (resized).jpg20210320_111815 (resized).jpg20210320_111828 (resized).jpg20210320_111828 (resized).jpg20210320_111939 (resized).jpg20210320_111939 (resized).jpg

Added over 3 years ago:

Still Available ( 03/23)

#6751 3 years ago

I added more behind the back box LED flashers today. My wife help me to make a gameplay video and I'm thinking that I don't want to sell now.
    I'd be interested in trading up for another Bally Williams or possibly a Stern plus cash as needed.

#6754 3 years ago
    Quoted from DavidCPA:

Just out of curiosity, how did you add the LED to back of the machine? Sounds like a fun mod.

I wire them up just like an Undercab kit, hooked up to the flashers. It's just located behind the backbox.
    I always replace all incandescent Flasher with LEDs first, to reduce the amperage

Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Hey guys selling my last pin. Put a lot of time and cash in it. Really a great example. It’s a Wolverine. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Machine - For Sale

X-Men (LE)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Highly modded machine that includes limited edition Wolverine and Magneto figures and lots of custom lighting effects. All figures in the pin have been upgraded. Lit up Dark Phoen...”

1 day ago

Northern California, CA

6,000 (OBO)

The_Dude_Abides

XMen LE is a seriously underrated game.
    It has an insane light show and tons of toys/features.
    I sold a Magneto and repurchased a Wolvie.
    Another cool mod for this game it lighting up the X-Insert and ramps with the GI
    I also LOVE the Fatpanda music / voice remix
    They don't come up for sale often anymore.
    I'm sure there will be an xtremely happy buyer

1 week later
    #6761 2 years ago

Does anyone have experience with motion setups?
    I was looking at possibly buying a racing rig with the motion
    https://dofreality.com/#3

Screenshot_20210331-184603_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210331-184603_Chrome (resized).jpg
    2 weeks later
    #6769 2 years ago

WTB 1 of the following:

Avengers Infinity Quest Premium
    ACDC Premium
    Met Premium
    JP Premium
    Hobbit
    The Shadow
    Ghostbusters premium

Maybe another modern Stern premium?

1 week later
    #6792 2 years ago

Jack-Bot FS $3300 (New legs, Freeplay40 RAMP, LEDs, Undercab & Behind Backbox LEDs, Titan Rubbers, Light up Star Post, and more)

No trades, just for sale

Video:

Pics and descriptions here
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/135#post-6196037

#6793 2 years ago

I've been contemplating trading an MBrLE for a JJP GnR or ???

20210423_090659 (resized).jpg20210423_090659 (resized).jpg20210423_090519 (resized).jpg20210423_090519 (resized).jpg20210422_191312 (resized).jpg20210422_191312 (resized).jpg20210422_191332 (resized).jpg20210422_191332 (resized).jpg20210423_090453 (resized).jpg20210423_090453 (resized).jpg
    #6797 2 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

Is that the one that was just purchased out of the flipper room a couple days ago? The high score initials give it away. Unless you know another DPD...

Yes, it was. I have played about 20 games (and got high score #3 after making it to the wizard mode the 2nd time)
    It's a BEAUTIFUL machine, but I think I'd end up enjoying something else more. If I was more of a collector than a player, I'd be smarter and not let beauties like this go.
    Having High Scores gives scoring goals

20210425_194228 (resized).jpg20210425_194228 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #6915 2 years ago

I am selling a very rare Cisco Circus Circus cocktail cabinet. (Serial Number 007)
    It's a working project that boots and all solenoids(flippers, slings, pop bumper) work.
    The display works, but is dim.
    Most switches are not registering, hopefully just a daisy chained broken wire. It will need new Rubbers and a good cleaning as well.

I'm thinking $160 OBO. Definitely open to discussion.

20210621_143330 (resized).jpg20210621_143330 (resized).jpg20210621_143334 (resized).jpg20210621_143334 (resized).jpg20210621_143344 (resized).jpg20210621_143344 (resized).jpg20210621_143350 (resized).jpg20210621_143350 (resized).jpg20210621_143406 (resized).jpg20210621_143406 (resized).jpg20210621_143650 (resized).jpg20210621_143650 (resized).jpg

#6917 2 years ago

I need Cisco Circus Circus taken away...
    How about $85 OBO?

#6919 2 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

OK, I guess I will take $85 to haul it away. Only cause I live near you

I'm hopefully that someone would like a cheap pin to put a little bit of work into it or someone with a wico big top would want this for the parts before I start scrapping it

#6922 2 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

I am selling a very rare Cisco Circus Circus cocktail cabinet. (Serial Number 007)
    It's a working project that boots and all solenoids(flippers, slings, pop bumper) work.
    The display works, but is dim.
    Most switches are not registering, hopefully just a daisy chained broken wire. It will need new Rubbers and a good cleaning as well.
    I'm thinking $160 OBO. Definitely open to discussion.

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Any takers at FREE?

1 week later
    #6931 2 years ago

Thinking about trading my HUO Metallica Premium for a Hobbit or possibly another JJP +/- cash as needed.

Met mods:
    Shaker
    ColorDMD
    Undercab LEDs (Interactive)
    Creeping Death Side Art
    Ride the Lightning LEDs
    Funko POP Topper (with GI lighting)

Added over 3 years ago:

Another mod is Newton Ball for the casket shot

#6941 2 years ago

HUO Metallica Premium still available for trade.
    Hobbit or another JJP wanted. Would be interested in LOTR, Ghostbusters premium, or possibly other Stern premium titles

3 months later
    #7094 2 years ago

DE GnR FS $6300 Firm

ColorDMD - $429
    Fully LED'd including Flashers
    LED OCD - $160 (sold out)
    GI OCD - $49 (sold out)
    PinSound - $369 (Custom Music with over 2 Gb Rocks)
    Flipper Fidelity speakers and Sub - $129
    New G ramp
    Widebody Bent Plastic (DMD glare eliminator)

Here's a vid in action :

20210906_183349 (resized).jpg20210906_183349 (resized).jpg
    3 weeks later
    #7146 2 years ago

Alot of pics of Star Trek Premium are uploaded to CL

YouTube vid uploaded as well

20211106_095933 (resized).jpg20211106_095933 (resized).jpg20211106_100008 (resized).jpg20211106_100008 (resized).jpg20211106_100117 (resized).jpg20211106_100117 (resized).jpg20211106_102046 (resized).jpg20211106_102046 (resized).jpg20211106_104449 (resized).jpg20211106_104449 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #7186 2 years ago

Off beat question for the home users...

Has anyone taken their insider connect kit out of godzilla and put into another game?

The apron might need to be swapped, not sure if there would be any real challenges. I'd like to put it on different games for a month or so each to see the achievements and get the mode on Iron Maiden that appears to only be on insider connected.

#7188 2 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

If you mean madness multiball (on Maiden), that was available on the prem/Le before the connect.

I have a Pro, I think it's new to the Pro, but possibly only with the insider connected.
    I also have a Mando and AIQ so the achievements would be a nice to have between the games (even if only for a couple months on each)

I am going to try it, why not? LOL
    My AIQ Pro has a hole under the decal for the scanner and the port has a blank ethernet inside the port. If it seems to work, I'll just peel off the decal.
    I figure Mando will have the same hole. Hopefully Iron Maiden will have something similar

V1.10.0 - November 18th, 2021
    =============================
    - Insider Connected - achievements added. see achievement list on https://insider.sternpinball.com
    - Can I Play With Madness - mode has now been added to the game if you are connected to Stern IC
    - Attract - updated Legacy of the Beast tour dates for 2022

- Adjustment Changes:
    - added "MADNESS MODE ENABLED"
    - added "MADNESS BALL SAVE TIME"
    - added "MADNESS BALL LOCK TIME"
    - added "MADNESS EXTRA BALL STAGE"

20211209_190322 (resized).jpg20211209_190322 (resized).jpg
    #7190 2 years ago

Sweet Baby Jesus!!! THANKS!!!
    Perfect timing, my cutters were in my hand about to start removing zipties,but this is way better than moving the scanner.

#7193 2 years ago

I bought the dongle, 16gb card, Rj45 splitter, Rj45 coupler for roughly $45 after tax with free Amazon prime shipping. I need to buy or find ethernet cables to do the job (maybe $15?)

Each additional game from that point on is only going to cost $30 + ethernet cables. Only 1 game will be able to connect at a time and there will be multiple ethernet cables running from GZ to other games, LOL

This is saving a home user $140 and doesn't buy an apron or the scanner. If someone could source the scanner for cheap, this would be more of a ideal "cheap DIY mod"

1 month later
    #7285 2 years ago

I have an Avengers Infinity Quest Pro with a Shaker and a knocker that I'd like to trade for something different. Maybe a Spider-Man or TNA or???

1 month later
    #7426 2 years ago

I'm looking to trade a routed, well modded LOTR for something different.

Colordmd
    Bent Plastic Glare Guard
    Path of the Dead mod
    Fully LED'd
    Speaker Lights
    Speaker grill Ring embellems
    Undercab LED Flashers
    Behind Blackbox LED Fashers
    Behind Cabinets LED Flashers
    Upgraded flipper coils - can easily make the ring shot.
    Ring Decal
    Spare jump ramp
    3 Cliffy protectors
    Arwen plastic protector (molded slide ramp to prevent ball drops)
    Several small characters added.
    Manual and several extra characters
    Lollipop rails
    Couple extra LEDs to brighten playfield areas
    NVRam

The playfield looks and plays great.
    The playfield characters that had swords have lost their swords in battle.

The cabinet is the worst part. Dings, scratches, touchups, and lockbar holes.
    In a lineup, it's not that noticeable. The game play makes up for it.

I can add a really nice Golden Tee Fore Complete Arcade for the right game.

Added 24 months ago:

LOTR has found a new home

2 weeks later
    #7453 1 year ago

I have a very nice HUO Mando Pro with Shaker, Knocker, Mirror Blades, Flasher Dome Covers, & a Hunter figure. There is roughly 500 plays and not a scratch on it.

I'm looking to trade for a similar condition TNA, Spider-Man or possibly a DI.

20220409_111005 (resized).jpg20220409_111005 (resized).jpg20220409_101351 (resized).jpg20220409_101351 (resized).jpg20220409_111122(0) (resized).jpg20220409_111122(0) (resized).jpg20220409_111400 (resized).jpg20220409_111400 (resized).jpg
    #7461 1 year ago

Price dropped to move $6400

Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I have a minty HUO Mando Pro. It plays perfectly, without any errors. The upper playfield divert or works perfectly without any modifications. This game has the following mod...”
    2022-05-14
    Oakley, CA
    Archived after: 2 days
    Viewed: 419 times

3 months later
    #7618 1 year ago

I'm letting go of 1 of 2 virtual pinball systems that I have.
    Once 1 leaves, the other listing will be taken down.

The Widebody Cab is listed at 7k, I might be open to partial trades

Other - For Sale
    “This Widebody Virtual cabinet is awesome fun. It loaded with force feedback, shakers, knocker, LEDs, etc... It was built from a Demolition Man (WMS Superpin) base cabinet and has...”
    2022-12-19
    Oakley, CA
    4,200 (OBO)
    Archived after: 163 days
    Viewed: 458 times

The Pinball / Arcade cab is listed at 3.2k and open to offers

Other - For Sale
    “This arcade cab is perfect for a person looking for a space saving design for MAME and Virtual pinball in 1 cabinet. Dual monitors give Arcade games a dedicated marquee and gives ...”
    2022-07-31
    Oakley, CA
    3,200 (OBO)
    Archived after: 15 days
    Viewed: 77 times

If anyone is building one and wants to check these out, even if not interested in buying, I can give some insights, tips, pros and cons, etc.. I have built alot of these and honestly hope to sell the Arcade version as it would be easier to rebuild later than the Widebody cabinet. If the Widebody does leave, I'll add the full feedback to the arcade later.

1 month later
    #7657 1 year ago

EDIT: Not Looking for Avengers Premium in HUO condition anymore.

#7659 1 year ago

Nicely Modded Road Show up for sale

Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Well Modded Road Show Mods include: Pop Cap LED Rings (w/color coordinated bumper sleeves) Mirror Blades Additional Playfield Spot lights Trough Lighting Back Ramps Lit up Green ...”
    2022-09-04
    Oakley, CA
    4,500 (OBO)
    Viewed: 532 times

1 week later
    #7684 1 year ago

Price dropped to $4900 for Roadshow

I may be able to do $4500 with a regular DMD (hit me up if Interested and I'll look for a regular DMD and verify)

Only trades interested in would be newer machines with me adding cash

Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Well Modded Road Show Mods include: Pop Cap LED Rings (w/color coordinated bumper sleeves) Mirror Blades Additional Playfield Spot lights Trough Lighting Back Ramps Lit up Green ...”
    2022-09-04
    Oakley, CA
    4,500 (OBO)
    Viewed: 532 times

3 weeks later
    #7712 1 year ago

LCD ColorDMD FS: $450 - Save $75 after tax & shipping
    I have WPC / WPC95 connection kit OR SAM/Whitestar (does not include hardware for METAL Speaker panels)

No shipping at this time.

20221009_130138 (resized).jpg20221009_130138 (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
    #7735 1 year ago
    Quoted from boogies:

LCD ColorDMD FS: $450 - Save $75 after tax & shipping
    I have WPC / WPC95 connection kit OR SAM/Whitestar (does not include hardware for METAL Speaker panels)
    No shipping at this time.
    [quoted image]

How about $425 for a ColorDMD?
    That's a little more than $100 cheaper than new

Added 16 months ago:

Sold

1 week later
    #7748 1 year ago

I'm listing my Virtual Pinball again.
    Currently 199 tables installed.

Other - For Sale
    “This Widebody Virtual cabinet is awesome fun. It loaded with force feedback, shakers, knocker, LEDs, etc... It was built from a Demolition Man (WMS Superpin) base cabinet and has...”
    2022-12-19
    Oakley, CA
    4,200 (OBO)

#7755 1 year ago

SpiderMan For Sale with over $1,000 in mods

Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Freshly Shopped out w/new balls. I hate to see it go, but I have another game on the way. Over $1,000 in Mods include: ColorDMD Matt McKee Topper Pinball Pro Speakers and Subwo...”
    2022-12-24
    Oakley, CA
    Archived after: 3 days
    Viewed: 838 times
    Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
    #7767 1 year ago

Dropped the price on the Virtual Pin

Other - For Sale
    2022-12-19
    Oakley, CA
    4,200 (OBO)

1 month later
    #7816 1 year ago

I still have a nice Loaded Virtual Pin available

Other - For Sale
    2022-12-19
    Oakley, CA
    4,200 (OBO)

2 weeks later
    #7832 1 year ago

I'm interested in trading a low play HUO AIQ Premium for something different.

Mods include:
    Chameleon Powder Coated Armor
    Shaker Moter
    Mirror Blades
    Knocker
    Lit up Capt America Shield
    Lit up Ant Man VUK
    PYM Building
    Lit up Ramps ( Blue and Red )
    Lenticular 3D Topper

Here's a Gameplay video link:

#7834 1 year ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Looks like your showing off, but seriously I'll trade you my Pro.

Just looking for something different, preferably something I haven't owned yet.
    I had the pro previously and it's a great game too.

4 months later
    #7967 9 months ago

I can take $200 off with standard glass

Other - For Sale
    “HUO Guns N' Roses LE with Approx 1k of mods Game price reduction is with standard like new glass, not the JJP Invisaglass. I can add the JJP Invisaglass for $250 extra but figure...”
    2023-07-12
    Oakley, CA
    Archived after: 33 days
    Viewed: 556 times

2 weeks later
    #7994 9 months ago

Price dropped again.

Other - For Sale
    “HUO Guns N' Roses LE with Approx 1k of mods Game price reduction is with standard like new glass, not the JJP Invisaglass. I can add the JJP Invisaglass for $250 extra but figure...”
    2023-07-12
    Oakley, CA
    Archived after: 33 days
    Viewed: 556 times

4 weeks later
    #8011 8 months ago

Any Reno, NV casinos have pins?
    It's been a while since I've been there and IDK if any of have pins.

#8024 8 months ago

Thanks for the invite Marcus, I have my Mom and Wifey with me and they are having fun gambling but aren't into playing pinball (like myself)
    I had a blast at Press Start arcade - got my @$$ kicked by some mean pin. They were all in top condition (Premiums with toppers, Blades, mods, etc) playing fast! I was there a few years ago and it's grown / gotten better.
    Will try to convince the ladies to do a pitstop at Das Flipperhaus on the way back, it'd be a perfect opportunity.

4 weeks later
    #8099 7 months ago

It's a long shot, but gotta check...

I have a freshly shopped out WCS with the following
    ColorDMD
    Art Blades
    New Upper Ramp set
    New Plastic Set
    New Soccer Ball
    Leds

Its playing WICKED fast!

I'd like to trade it for a T3 in similar condition.
    LMK if Interested.

Screenshot_20230827_123333_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230827_123333_Gallery (resized).jpg
    2 months later
    #8153 5 months ago

In light of today's announcement of NIB price drops, I'd like to offer my Modded HUO AIQ Premium up for trades for a HUO Modded Rush Premium in similar condition. It's running the latest movie code and has less than 1k plays.

Mods include :
    PYM Building
    Capt America Lit up shield
    Lit up Ramps
    Back Panel Flashers Modded
    Mezel Mods Sanctum
    Mirror Blades
    Shaker Motor
    Knocker
    Flipper coil upgrade w/Fans
    Colored Titan Rubbers
    Ant Man Scoop Light
    Custom Instruction Cards
    Clear Plastic protectors (Slings N Inlanes)
    Hand Painted Glove
    Cheap Avengers Topper (Removable)
    Subway Mirror Mod

Chameleon Powder Coat (Prismatic Universe with Clear Vision)
    - Legs
    - Rails
    - Hinges
    - Lockbar
    - Shooter housing
    - Speaker/LCD panel

A little FYI, the subway had issues when I got it. It gave out multiball when not supposed to. It didn't hold the locked balls properly and was just kinda whack. I had spent quite a bit of time getting it to work perfectly EVERY time but it has a rubber screwed into the subway as a ball guide. It's not visible unless you hover above the playfield about 3 feet.

Mods Overview

6 Flip Combo Flow

Battle Royale Reached

20231027_162701(0) (resized).jpg20231027_162701(0) (resized).jpg20231027_163129 (resized).jpg20231027_163129 (resized).jpg

20231027_163203 (resized).jpg20231027_163203 (resized).jpg20231027_162939 (resized).jpg20231027_162939 (resized).jpg

1 month later
    #8207 3 months ago
    Quoted from TronGuy:Hi everyone, I have a 100% functional display that I just pulled from my Stern NFL. I will get more pictures later, if anyone is interested.
    It is just the dmd display that is for sale. I truly have no idea where to price it, so I would appreciate any input. Here are a couple of pics of it working.[quoted image][quoted image]

I've seen them between $65 and $150 working. I'd price it between $80 and $100.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boogies.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread?tu=boogies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.