Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,387 posts
  • 408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 hours ago by Jecco74
  • Topic is favorited by 276 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blownfuse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

If I can ever get my work van back from the body shop, I'll be able to concentrate on getting my gameroom back in order. I might be able to host something on a weekend if there is any interest.

#6 10 years ago

LOL, another project to finish at another time.

Quoted from dsuperbee:

(plus see that rolling ball sculpture!)

#81 10 years ago

Says the sosage.

Quoted from sosage:

You're going to MEAT him?!?!
    WorldOfGlenn...do not bend over for ANY reason what so ever.

#120 10 years ago

Getting closer to getting my life back in order, finally got my van back from the body shop yesterday. Yay! Once I get caught back up, I can join in on a pinball System 80 open house. I'll keep y'all posted here.

2 weeks later
    #218 10 years ago

Oye! I'm gonna go trout fishing in the Sierras Thursday and check back in on Monday for work. Have fun guys, I know I will.

#222 10 years ago

This trip will be up to and around Markleeville (I like that little town). I need to see how high the water is before deciding whether to try some other spots I know of later. Starting this week, I switch my hours and go to a 4 day work week. Come Thursdays, I'm gone every weekend until the end of September. I do this every year.

I kick off the year each year with a camping trip for an "all guy trip" with kids, we all go up and have a great time for the weekend. The great part is that it looks like they stocked this week so the fishing should be good for the kids too. All this depends on how much rain they got this week to muddy up the water.

The next weekend trip might be to the Pitt river off hwy 5, haven't been there in a long time but I'm not sure yet. Life's too short people, enjoy it.

Quoted from jyfly:

Where are you going? I will be doing my annual trout trip in a month.

#224 10 years ago

LOL, getting too old for that. 4x8's is more my style.

Quoted from practicalsteve:

Now thats what I call living. I used to work 4x10's I really liked it.

#233 10 years ago

I heard, I'm heading out the door now to see for myself. I love waking up on the river and having a good breakfast before a long day of losing hooks.

Quoted from mrofnoc:

We got quite a bit of rain actually. Weather is unbeatable at the moment, but it's getting hotter by the second. Should be nicer where your going tho, I'm in Arnold.

1 week later
    #237 10 years ago

Well, fishing was great for the kids (as I hoped it would be during a plant week) and for anyone that knows how to do catch and release for rainbow trout. You had to go through a lot of bait and hooks to get to the bigger fish, most of the plants were in the 6" to 8" range. I must have caught and released over 50 small trout (each day) last weekend. Went through 3 jars of salmon eggs and over 50 #12 hooks. Water was still swift but a little low for this time of year but not too bad, there were still plenty of deep holes for the fish to hide in (also for us to cool off in).

The fun. Friday was filled with weather surprises (all other days were normal). It started out beautiful, but by 2:30pm, it had clouded over. The next thing we knew, it was hailing ice marbles at us. I kept fishing. Then it got a little warmer, the hail turned to slush balls and rather large cold rain drops. Though drenched, with water pouring off my hat and down my back, I kept fishing. However, around 4:30pm, I stopped fishing when I couldn't bait up a hook from the shivering ( coming to my senses). By 5:30pm, it cleared up and I went back out to continue the fun (after a dry clothes change).

The bad (for the trout and other fishermen who care). I saw a lot of people fishing that didn't seem to care that handling a small trout (that you didn't want to keep) with your hands to rip out a hook isn't catch and release, just because you toss it back into the water. Nobody wanted to spend the extra time needed to tie on a new hook if the hook was too deep in the fish. Sure it'll swim away ... only to roll over and die where you don't see it. I saw a lot of dead trout floating around that were done by this method (sigh). Off my soapbox now.

The good part is that we got some larger trout (about 14" keepers), and I caught one about 16". I was real happy to see a lot of young trout (4" to 6") that were native German Browns, I haven't seen them in this river (east/west fork Carson) in some time (except for plants). I'm hoping that in a few years, there will be many more of them spawning there. No Cutthroats were seen this trip.

Quoted from jyfly:

That sounds great! Pit 3 is one of my all time favorites. I think my buddy and I will head up to the Smith this year. It will be something different but should be fun. 4x8's would be nice, have a good trip and let us know how it goes.

1 month later
    #310 10 years ago

Well, what have I missed while out of action?

#336 10 years ago

You'd have to have been around a long time to known a lot of these guys, they are a quiet bunch. Some of the collectors I knew back when I started (1973) aren't around anymore or stopped collecting. There were just a handful of us in the Bay Area so there was no competition to get games. Richard runs a very nice "Hotel California" for pinballs.

Quoted from dsuperbee:

Had NO CLUE back then about the Silverball Ranch. Wish I would have known.

#338 10 years ago

Back when I was running a route, TZ's were a flop after they came out. Once I had a package of 4 of them offered to me for $500 each, I had to pass because of cash issues at the time. I did get quite a few good deals back then though, some of them, I still have. If I'd only known then what I know now.

If you couldn't tell, I'm bored and home all week.

Quoted from dsuperbee:

As most here, I REALLY wish I had the ability to have gotten more games back when you could get a TZ for 1.5k, etc.....

#340 10 years ago

Yeah, you, me and everyone else. I'd be working on games but the doc told me no lifting for a while. This means I can't even set up the games I've been meaning to from the PAGG show (that's how far behind I am right now on my games), maybe on Sunday. So ... I get to hang out on the computer for a while each day and also play some pinball. Got some CAD circuit board work done so it hasn't been a total loss.

Quoted from dsuperbee:

I would kill to find a TZ in Northern CA. for 3k right now....but it seems those prices are long gone.
    I am bored at work, so I understand I would rather be at home working on projects myself

1 week later
    #354 10 years ago

Wow, what a game. Didn't know BH was also a System 1 game.

#360 10 years ago

My neck and head now hurt, thanks.

#362 10 years ago

The first 3 came out sideways, the last was upside down.

Quoted from dsuperbee:

Did they come out flipped? Weird if they did, they show up normal on my iPad.

3 weeks later
    #403 10 years ago

I have a working great, red cabinet MGoW for sale at $800 in Castro Valley. Game has been sold, thanks.

Steve

Quoted from mof:

Anyone else got a machine they are thinking of swapping/trading/selling?
    -mof

2 weeks later
    #510 10 years ago

I'm hoping to make it too.

Steve

1 week later
    #600 10 years ago

Sounds like you need a stunt double for one of your trips.

Steve

Quoted from pinwillie:

I can't make it -Bad
    I will be in Maui-Good

#617 10 years ago

EM, early SS, or DMD? Fixer upper or shopped/working?

Steve

Quoted from KenPin:

Going to pick up wife's cousin from SFO tomorrow night. Anybody got any pins for sale in San Francisco area?

1 week later
    #643 10 years ago

I'm going to try to make it.

Steve

#648 10 years ago

LOL, yep, know him. He's not an internet type guy, he just likes to poke at some of the cheap collectors/flippers he's had to deal with when he was selling off some of his games.

Steve

Also, who knows the story behind those phantom CL posts lately. Usually it just says "pinball machine 500$" and when you open it theres a huge rant about how the guy hates crybabies and poor people and how he got his asking price on some pin he does not reference. I would post a link but they get flagged immediately.

3 weeks later
    #729 10 years ago

I'm starting out behind again. Wait a minute ... isn't it a little early to be ramping up for this? I usually start my pinball preps around New Year at the earliest. You're right though, it seems PAGG has Spirit again this coming year!

Steve

#753 10 years ago

Don't know about playing but I will be tinkering all day in the gameroom. I have a few games I'd like to get the hood down on before the holidays begin.

Steve

#764 10 years ago

Luckily, I was into pinball before I had a wife, she just ignores my collecting habit as long as I ignore hers (though I'm sure she wishes I'd have stuck with collecting pocket watches).

Steve

Quoted from boogies:

I had to look that up (Wife Acceptace Factor)
    Yes, I'm an example.

#779 10 years ago

LOL, you had me looking at my phone this morning thinking I'd lost a day. Back to work on my Bounty Hunter.

Steve

1 week later
    #842 10 years ago

I agree, contact Mike, he'll fix them. I have a phone number for him, PM me if you need it Anth.

Steve

#859 10 years ago

Lazer Ball for sale at a SFBA "moving sale" for anyone interested.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

Steve

#872 10 years ago

I've actually got my gameroom coming back together, just need to get a few more games working correctly, a playfield swap completed, also a couple of friends games shopped and out of here. Then I was thinking about doing a Pinside open house, I'll update later once I feel more comfortable on a date and time. Anyone interested in playing a bunch of old System 80 games? I know these games aren't everyone's "cup of tea" but I like them, just trying to have something different.

The "up and running" list so far, The Amazing Spiderman, Volcano, Pink Panther, Goin' Nuts, Spirit, Rocky, Black Hole, Mars, God of War, Rack Em Up, Alien Star, Time Line. And the one odd ball, Joust (because there's no good place to store it ... and it's fun) Have to fix Punk, Counterforce, Bounty Hunter, Devil's Dare. I don't know if I have the room for more System 80's at this time but I'll pack more in if I can clear some space.

Steve

#877 10 years ago

Thanks Eric. This year at PAGG, there'll be a lot of Spirit. And a few others.

Steve

Quoted from tracelifter:

Steve has an awesome Sys. 80 lineup, one of the highlights at PAGG every year.

#878 10 years ago

Yup, bought it a long time ago when nobody wanted any System 80 games. I also have a System 80 test piece version of The Incredible Hulk along with a solid state Gottlieb test piece version of Solar city.

Steve

Quoted from SKILL_SHOT:

whoa! you have a Goin Nuts

#881 10 years ago

Yes, that's mine.

Steve

Quoted from SKILL_SHOT:

was that your MARS at PAGG'13 with light up flippers and audio jack?

#883 10 years ago

This sentence just sunk in. Are you doing okay now? A 6 week restriction isn't something small, my Gaul bladder removal was only a 10 day no lifting restriction. They must have had to open you up good, what happened if I may ask? (you don't have to post this if you don't want to). I hope for a speedy recovery.

Steve

Quoted from dsuperbee:

I had to have some emergency surgery done tues, and am on a lifting restriction, so no pinball work for 6 weeks.

#885 10 years ago

Ah, yep, that'll do it. Some of those stomach repairs take a lot of recovery time.

Steve

#887 10 years ago

LOL, well, I'm glad you're doing better now.

Steve

Quoted from dsuperbee:

Gf will have to be willing to complete work on dw

#893 10 years ago

Um, cars are heavier, buy a forklift.

Steve

Quoted from dsuperbee:

Was thinking of selling games, buying an old muscle car myself

#906 10 years ago

LOL, you're killin' me man. I gotta get through Christmas and New Year first. I do have 2 Spirits at my house for the show now.

Steve

Quoted from mrgone:

145 days until pin a go go!

#909 10 years ago

Well I do have 2 of them here now, mine and another, I'm just going through it for the show. If all goes well, there should be 9 Spirits at PAGG this year. If someone were looking for one, that'll be the time to talk a collector out of theirs.

Steve

Quoted from Spybryon:

Cool you got another one?

1 week later
    #970 10 years ago

I know it's a short notice thing but I'll have a little free time tonight if someone wants to drop by, can't fit a big crowd in though. PM for address.

Steve

#973 10 years ago

Sure, I kinda figured the short notice would kill this, but you never know. Sorry about that gang, I'll try to make plans next time and not shoot from the hip. It'll give me more time to get a few more games working.

Steve

Quoted from mrgone:

damn! cant do it tonight. thank you though, are rain checks available?

1 week later
    #1095 10 years ago

Yay, I just gained 21 days.

Steve

Quoted from mof:

123 days. I have an app on my phone that counts down !
    -mof

1 week later
    #1130 10 years ago

LOL, yeah he does.

Steve

Quoted from dsuperbee:

(He wants to turn a profit!)

#1148 10 years ago

What is the part# on the CPU board that High Speed uses? I might have one on the shelf from my route-op days, I'd have to look.

Steve

#1149 10 years ago

Nope, just looked, no System 11 boards at all, must have sold them all off. The only William's boards I have are a CPU and driver for a System 7 game, I was saving them as spares for my Joust.

Steve

#1167 10 years ago

I'm on the fence with regards to my TZ but it may be up for sale at PAGG, not sure. Can anyone give me an idea as to a good price range for it. I think mine looks fairly nice and has no playfield wear that I can remember (hasn't been stood up in 2 years, that's guiding my decision too) and it's an unmolested game, that is, no mods or LED's. PM if you'd like to come by and look at it, let's talk. Gotta move some games out of the way to get to it though. TIA,

Steve

#1230 10 years ago

Any one else going to leave a comment on this link site?

Steve

Quoted from Pinballrus:

Shout out to Johnny O and all his support of the local community. Sounds like he is taking a break.
    http://pinballbayarea.com/2014/01/28/so-long/

#1266 10 years ago

I always thought pinball brought people together with a common bond.

Steve

#1271 10 years ago

As someone who lives in an estrogen-fest household , I think an all female pinball league is a great idea. Maybe someone can talk my daughters into joining it, I think they'd have fun.

Steve

#1332 10 years ago

Canoe, row, ski, tug, fishing, ocean liner or aircraft carrier sized? Filled with tokens, yen, spare change or bills?

Steve

Quoted from scasey:

I have a TAFG, but it is a boat load of money being only 1 of 200 made.

3 weeks later
    #1484 10 years ago

Thanks Jose, this is good info.

Steve

2 months later
    #1719 9 years ago

I have a TZ that doesn't get played much anymore (owned it since '97), just not sure about selling it yet.

Steve

Quoted from dhalem:

I'm in the market for a TZ, TAF or PoTC if anyone has one for sale. I'm in San Jose.

2 weeks later
    #1737 9 years ago

I did the board work on that Pink Panther, it'll hold up through just about anything.

#1739 9 years ago

I think that if a reasonable offer is made on it, it'll sell. I'm actually surprised that it's still there, I guess nobody knows how hard it is to find a clean example of that title.

Steve

#1741 9 years ago

I think the guy selling it is going to regret his decision when he decides to try and find another one later. He already sold a couple of other rare System 80A games recently. Oh well ... his choice.

Steve

3 weeks later
    #1807 9 years ago

Usually, I'm away on fishing trips during the summer so I miss this show. This year, I can't even get away to fish. I have my own version of CA Extreme, I'm stuck down in San Luis Obispo dealing with my cousin's estate. Looks like my family has a lot of this type of weekend coming at us this year. My cousin made the TV show Hoarders look tame. There will be lots of dumpsters in my future. Unfortunately, my cousin didn't hoard any money.

Steve

1 week later
    #1821 9 years ago

Yep, it's been a PITA but I keep finding old family pictures stashed away in the garbage and rat debris. I don't know how my cousin lived like that all these years. As a family member died, he's just add their belongings to the pile and fill up a room.

So far, the most interesting thing I've found was an old pocket diary (with soldier picture tins) from the civil war dated around 1861 that his grandmother left when she died. The interesting notes in it were that my cousins great, great grandfather was in a Confederate hospital as a prisoner and he documented a lot of soldiers that came in all shot up, had legs amputated and then died after.

My brother was on line looking up the names as we'd read what happened, some of the death dates on line don't match up to the diary so I think this will probably get corrected. I'm going to donate it to a civil war museum when I get clear of all this mess.

Steve

Quoted from Mrbill:

I was just were you were at last year. My aunt passed away in september and left a 4 bedroom house like that. unfortunately, it ALL had to be looked through. It seemed like she kept every paper from the 60's. The good thing was everything was somewhat organized and labeled(she was an executive secretary). The bad thing was she had the nasty habit of paying bills in person and in cash and stuffing the change in the envelope. So there was like a 1 in 25 chance a pge, water, phone, cable, ect bill had anywhere from $1- $5 in it. so that took me about 3 months to get through it all.
    The good news was it added up to a nice sum. The bank thought it was odd my turning in a bunch of $1's, $5's and $10's from the 60's and 70's.
    The other bad habit she had was she loved late night tv.. Just about every late night product was in there.. So I have sham wow, slap chop, green teflon cookware, ginsu knives, juicers, magic bullet, body by jake, thighmaster, ect.. then add in a bunch of qvc and hsn products and jewelery.. I kept my local goodwill busy..

1 month later
    #1919 9 years ago

I'm looking to make a little room in my garage but I don't have any of the games you listed. Just a nice unused TZ and maybe a couple others.

Steve

Quoted from aingide:

So is anyone looking to sell some games to make room for TWD?
    I'm on the hunt for TS, WCS, TFTC, CFTBL, BK2K and a handful of others.

#1921 9 years ago

Nope, not on my "possibly cut at Christmas" list. I have duplicates of Caveman and James Bond that'll be on my list with TZ and a couple of NeoGeo 4 slots. Not sure what else, gotta look around a little. You're welcome to come over and dig. I have a few woodrails that will go too.

Steve

You don't happen to have a Rollergames hiding in there by any chance Blownfuse? On the hunt for one soon.

#1923 9 years ago

I had to stop working on my stuff when my cousin died. I still need more time to deal with the mess he left down south. I'm taking a break this weekend from it all.

Steve

I have been wanting to come around and just see your collection forever, you finally get your flooring done?

1 month later
    #2044 9 years ago

Looks like a fun game.

Steve

Quoted from BlobfishXL:

Anyone want an EM adventure?

1 week later
    #2116 9 years ago

Damn, I was already to drive over tonight and load up my van.

Steve

Yeah, sorry to get everyone excited thinking I was giving away free invisiglass.

3 weeks later
    #2286 9 years ago

Was it on an extension cord?

Steve

#2288 9 years ago

I went for the simple guess, I've had extension cords give me reset issues before.

Steve

#2316 9 years ago

looks like the backglass is in need of a lot of attention to me. It's unusual enough that I would have bought it a while back but I'd like to thin the herd a little instead. My TZ will be the first one to go. I've had it since 97 and it just sits now. If anyone local is interested in it, PM me and we can dig it out from all the other games.

Steve

Quoted from Cheddar:

Time Fantasy for sale in Lodi " target="_blank">sacramento.craigslist.org link
    This is weird looking. If anyone is interested I can try and go look at it around noon

#2319 9 years ago

LOL. I was cruisin' through CL and saw my old Steinway square grand piano is up for sale again, it came up under the pinball search. We sold that piano years ago when we found out it could no longer be tuned up because the castings were too brittle to adjust it anymore. We originally bought it for $300, man has that gone up in price. It was cool to own for a while but it was like a giant lawn ornament stuck in our living room.

Steve

Actually never mind, mine had lighted flipper buttons and I doubt someone would go to the trouble to replace them with white ones. Still its not a bad deal for a really fun game.

2 weeks later
    #2398 9 years ago

What, are you a groundhog? I don't want a long winter.

Steve

Quoted from anubis2night:

Hopefully it will bring me a Shadow

#2401 9 years ago

Yes, Happy New Year to everyone.

Steve

1 week later
    #2450 9 years ago

Yep, I know I should have some games to sell at PAGG unless they go sooner than the show like last year.

Steve

1 month later
    #2658 9 years ago

This pinball looks interesting, anyone going to check it out in Mountain View this weekend? Good luck to someone. Boogie by Allied Leisure, solid state, never heard of it and there are no pics in the database. This one probably doesn't work and may be missing the playfield glass but it looks to be in real nice shape from the pic.

Steve

Boogie by Allied Leisure.jpgBoogie by Allied Leisure.jpg
    #2676 9 years ago

Alright! It shouldn't be too hard to get those last issues cleaned up, did it come with a manual? I look forward to playing it at the PAGG show, I knew it would be a good deal for someone. I probably have a spare playfield glass here if you need one, just PM me for my address, come by and get it.

Steve

#2678 9 years ago

Please post a pic of the part you need, I may have it.

Steve

Quoted from micro:

I am trying to see if the flippers can be saved, but it looks like I may be missing one of the parts to get one of them back on. I may need to swap out the whole assemblies for other flippers from Williams (or a different manufacturer). If anyone has a lead on flipper parts for Allied Leisure (or a 3d plastic printing machine ), let me know!!

#2680 9 years ago

LOL, actually, you haven't seen it all either. I didn't show you the shed, 2 closets, 3 car garage and a warehouse that a friend owns that we have parts in.

Steve

I've seen his parts collection, he probably does

#2693 9 years ago

Owning a house is all about priorities. Move into house, set up game room, the other rooms will wait.

Steve

Quoted from mrgone:

Moved in to the new house yesterday.
    Here's a pic of the game room from last night.

#2694 9 years ago

A lot of times, those tubs are on their own circuit (they're supposed to be). I'd check the breakers and then look inside the service hatch at the tub to see where it's plugged in at. It may have a GFCI that needs to be reset.

Steve

Quoted from mrgone:

figure out how to get the hot tub heater to work.

3 weeks later
    #2782 9 years ago

You never played my 7 digit BH at PAGG then, in all the years I've brought it there, it always performed. If you played it, I guess you forgot then.

Steve

If your Black Hole is reliable bring that. I swear that every Black Hole I ever see at a show is always down. I know lots of people would love to play that game, especially if you have a nice solid example.

#2786 9 years ago

I have a different line up this year planned (if I have the time) so I'd ask you to bring yours (unless we want to do a BH assembly line reunion like we did with Spirit last year )

Steve

Quoted from boogies:

Steve, Are you planning on bringing your BH?
    If so, I'll bring a one of my others.

1 week later
    #2830 9 years ago

I have an Alltek board you can borrow Rob, come by and get it.

Steve

Quoted from MrBellMan:

Anyone in the Concord area have a used Alltek Ultimate MPU board I can borrow/rent/buy? I sent my MPU for repair and it won't be back until End of April. I'd like to play my Embryon if possible.
    Thanks,
    Rob Bell
    Robsgameroom.com

1 month later
    #2940 8 years ago

I use 1 1/2" ABS pipe to move games around in my van.

Steve

Quoted from dsuperbee:

SUPER cheap. Go to hardware store. Buy dowels for closets. Cut. Done.

3 months later
    #3259 8 years ago

I have a '68 Bally Dixieland listed in the marketplace, PM if anyone is interested.

Steve

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/23628

3 months later
    #3640 8 years ago

I ran route locations from '83 to 2000. In '98, I had someone come into one of my bars and shoot it up. Luckily, nobody was hit but he hit the center of the CPU board of my brand new NGG. Weeks later, someone was gunned down outside that same bar, I think it may have been the same guy. It was that incident that got me started thinking about getting out of the route op business which eventually I did. I may still have the CPU board around here somewhere, if I dig it up again, I'll post a pic.

Steve

Quoted from fattrain:

Yes, he is constantly telling me OP horror stories that I just can't believe. The things drunk idiots do to machines are mind blowing. Everything from breaking brand new light guns in half, to stealing the balls off all the joysticks, to putting dimes & nickels into the coin mechs. That is only the tip of the iceberg with all the mundane b.s. problems he deals with on a daily basis.

#3644 8 years ago

Some are odd or strange but I have many more ...... unfortunately. If I post them here, I'll have nothing to talk about at the shows.

Steve

Quoted from mrgone:

now there is a thread. route op horror stories.

#3665 8 years ago

I thought he was just trying to increase his Pinside posting stats. Hey look! There's a Pink Panther over here waiting for you to check out.

Steve

I would like to think all of genes dupe posts were shoot the pyramid over and over, which really in honor of how much that is said in the game, really should have been left in

2 weeks later
    #3695 8 years ago

I'm not surprised, when I had route locations that had older and new games in them, in some cases the older ones did better. I liked that because they paid for themselves right away and I wasn't in the hole for a while like with the newer games.

Steve

Quoted from mrgone:

so wnbjm really is earning like crazy? cool. this could be the door opener to more throw back like pins. maybe re-runs of classic bally titles etc.

1 month later
    #3828 8 years ago

Geez, that sucks. Well at least he's getting it out of the way before the PAGG show. Get well soon Spencer.

Steve

#3832 8 years ago

LOL, HUH???

Steve

He doesn't want girls with big boobs on the backglass.

#3837 8 years ago

That does cut out a heck of a lot of good games he could own. The only game that comes close to fitting his criteria is Golden Arrow (except the flippers are 3", not 2"). I do have a few EM's that I can sell but they all for the most part involve boobs in some way.

Steve

Quoted from Barron:

Were they drawn any other way, ever?

2 months later
    #3975 7 years ago

PM sent to Steve.

Steve

1 month later
    #4028 7 years ago

Hi guys, I'm still here. I just haven't felt much like posting much since I blew out my back. I just wanted to drop in and say hi to everyone before I go back to sleep from all the drugs my doctors have me on.

Steve

5 months later
    #4262 7 years ago

If the game is coming from Rob (which it appears to be) I wouldn't worry, he's one of the good guys out there.

Steve

Quoted from Vino:

Anyone know where the Scared Stiff at Phoenix in Concord scurried off to?
    It was my fix in the wild until I can find one to own! Yikes!!
    (GB PREM and RZ super fun as well...)

2 weeks later
    #4271 7 years ago

Happy New Year to all.

Steve

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blownfuse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread?tu=blownfuse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.