Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,387 posts
  • 408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Jecco74
  • Topic is favorited by 276 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sea-Monkey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#286 10 years ago
    Quoted from Spybryon:

Hey did someone get a Williams pin off CL for $1? Which one?

I saw something a few days ago about landlord selling abandoned tenant property.

I was wondering if someone here go it too. I'd responded to the ad within 10 minutes of it being posted, but never heard back. The next day the ad had been pulled down.

4 weeks later
    #380 10 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

As for Club 33....
    Private members only club. Cost is about 50k to join (38k start up, then 11-12k a year). Only place in Disneyland you can purchase alcohol, food is extremely good (on par with high end restaurants), and expensive! (Eating there is about equal to entrance in the park, which used to be included, but is now separate)

My old company used to have a membership to Club 33, so I would get to take "clients" (they were actually my friends) a couple of times a year. Back then it also included entrance to the park. The place and the food is awesome; however, I believe they share their kitchen with the Blue Bayou Restaurant. Since I can't get into Club 33 anymore, I always make a point of eating at Blue Bayou (you have to run to make a reservation as soon as the park opens if you're not staying at a resort property). They don't have alcohol, but the food is still excellent.

1 month later
    #495 10 years ago

Sorry if this is a repeat, but saw on Facebook that Stern is having a launch of the new Star Trek pin at Hi-Life Pizza in Oakland on Oct 16th at 7pm.

#514 10 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyo:

A good number of players are pretty technical so the more techy players are not out of place at all.

I'm a complete newbie, but am hoping to make it. I'll try not to annoy the techies.

2 months later
    #819 10 years ago

I finally made it to Free Gold Watch. Since I just live a couple of miles away, I'm not sure why I hadn't gone before. Had a blast, and will definitely be returning.

4 weeks later
    #1043 10 years ago
    Quoted from sosage:

I'm not a real estate expert, but I was born and raised in the Bay Area. One of the facts of life I think most kids becoming adults (well...of my generation and younger) out here learn is that SF is off limits unless you have a lotta cash (or don't mind your $$$ not going very far). You are living in the crown jewel city of one of the highest real estate markets in the country. Everyone wants their own piece of that place.

I manage a real estate office in SF, and you're not far off. However, there are a surprising number of 20-somethings with boat loads of money they received from cashing out their Facebook/Google/etc. shares. The lowest priced condos for sale in SF are in the $400s (Potrero Court near SF General, or Oceanview Terrace near SF State).

#1060 10 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

I was in SF for NYE, and some of the prices we saw just for rent were obscene. 4k/mo?!?!?! That is 4x my monthly mortgage! No thank you

It's the cost of living in paradise. Prices in the new construction condo buildings are averaging $1000/sqft. for purchase. As for rents, a new mid-rise rental building at Dolores and Market Streets offers a 3-bedroom condo (where two of the bedrooms are so small, the best you could put in them would be a twin bed) for $8000/month. Crazy, but people pay it.

11 months later
    #2300 9 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Curious if anyone will show at my Broker Tour tomorrow. At least I'll be indoors.

Glad our Broker Tour day is on Tuesday! Good luck!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sea-Monkey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread?tu=Sea-Monkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.