Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,387 posts
  • 408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 hours ago by Jecco74
  • Topic is favorited by 276 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SKILL_SHOT.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 10 years ago

We need a North Bay pinball league Im always down

#33 10 years ago

Got me thinking about 4th of JULY
    The fireworks show is a block away hmmmm... it can be watched from my front yard.
    Willie your invited and the kids too.

#57 10 years ago

Staying COOL!

#59 10 years ago

You bet!
    My whole family is leaving for SoCal next week wednesday....Pin party? I got 2 I could rearrange the house for more. BBQ, grillin, beer swillin and pinball'N? maybe a couple more pins and it could be a make shift tourney just thinking BYOBP emphasize on the B buds, brews, bitches and BBQ and the P is for pinball you silly pill heads I know its short notice thinking friday saturday.....

#73 10 years ago

Going with pinwillie to meat worldofglenn today

#89 10 years ago

Very nice to meet you Glenn and thank you again for sharing your pins.

IMG_5273.JPGIMG_5273.JPG

#91 10 years ago

I think willie mentioned that to me. The elusive warehouse full of pins

#113 10 years ago

More pictures of Willie and I meeting Glenn and there correctly orientated and links to other pinventures.
    http://pinballarcadefans.com/showthread.php/4695-Pin-pals

#115 10 years ago

It's a multicade with really cool lit up joystick knobs that have bubbling inside to catch the light. I got a few games on it, I played METAL SLUG and SMASH T.V. wich used both joysticks.

2 weeks later
    #157 10 years ago

I actually went to his house when I was looking for my first pin since he's in santa rosa, I got the feeling it was a scam but I seen kids there playing BATTLEFIELD 3 and by "work" it looked like just bulb and rubber replacements and maybe a cleaning with novus 2 except it was caked in the star posts. Funny thing he told me was if I bought a pin from him I could always sell it for $1k this was when he wanted $1100-1200 for BLACK PYRAMID he still hasnt sold it and is down to $850 obo.

#166 10 years ago

he actually had a FREDDY when I went there but it was SOLD busted claw and all. Atleast he's not selling the kids to get the pins I find it amusing to look at the other pins in the pictures that aren't listed every week.

1 week later
    #234 10 years ago

Oh man its gettin HOT up here!

#239 10 years ago

Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July everybody
    Now GO BLOW SHIT UP 4 MERKUH!!!

2 weeks later
    #256 10 years ago

just had an earthquake 5:17 p.m. it was small and short anybody feel it?

#263 10 years ago

It was 1 mile WNW of santa rosa 2.9 6miles deep and really short. I haven't felt one in years.

#272 10 years ago

He is a site to see at a show running circles around everyone

#289 10 years ago

I was thinking of selling my Grand Lizard but I see you have one already I do have a Big Guns but Im still attached to it, it's my first.

#298 10 years ago

there were 2 Big Guns at PAGG this year 1 was for sale mine is nicer than both of them. IMG_4800_zps4b65ade2-2_zpsbb4b0646.jpgIMG_4800_zps4b65ade2-2_zpsbb4b0646.jpg

#307 10 years ago

Yeah why stare at fish tales when you can stare at those tails!

#334 10 years ago

Went to Rohnert Park SCANDIA last night played me some METALLICA got a replay first game
    Hows the JD willie!?

#342 10 years ago

I d like a lil'mo color besides all cool whites on some and in defense LED's are variable in taste.

#343 10 years ago

IMG_5354.JPGIMG_5354.JPG IMG_5353.JPGIMG_5353.JPG

#344 10 years ago

IMG_5355.JPGIMG_5355.JPG IMG_5356.JPGIMG_5356.JPG IMG_5357.JPGIMG_5357.JPG

#345 10 years ago

IMG_5358.JPGIMG_5358.JPG IMG_5359.JPGIMG_5359.JPG

#346 10 years ago

// Error: Image 122262 not found //
    // Error: Image 122263 not found //
    // Error: Image 122264 not found //

#347 10 years ago

wow I suck at this.

IMG_5360.JPGIMG_5360.JPG IMG_5361.JPGIMG_5361.JPG IMG_5362.JPGIMG_5362.JPG

#348 10 years ago

aaand....

IMG_5363.JPGIMG_5363.JPG IMG_5365.JPGIMG_5365.JPG

4 weeks later
    #385 10 years ago

Nattied OUT! This 1's for you kieth!
    We gotta start gettin some leagues together NoCal and then BATTLE!
    Steel sharpens Steel!

#388 10 years ago

That sounds so cool! Now I just need a teamate.....WILLIE!

#397 10 years ago

Willie and I are team FLIPPIN BIRDS

2 weeks later
    #466 10 years ago

Phoenix Games Location
    Twilight Zone
    Diner
    Tales from the Crypt
    Championship Pub
    Terminator 2
    AC/DC
    Cactus Canyon
    Surf N' Safari
    WWF Royal Rumble
    Frankenstein
    Scared Stiff

Additional Games (growing and evolving daily):
    Wizard of Oz LE
    Transformers LE
    Transporter
    Theater of Magic
    The Lord of the Rings
    The Simpsons Pinball Party
    Jurassic Park

#485 10 years ago

EBCR was awesome! Sonoma County needs a league! We could use scandia as neutral ground till we work out private meets. Willie, Glen we gotta REPRESENT!

#491 10 years ago

Hey I played that machine! Glenn is a really nice guy. Now you got a jumbo DMD to keep your BAYWATCH company

#515 10 years ago

East bay city rumble was a blast! Looks like Willie and I came in 13th out of 20 and it was both of our first time competing at pinball. KIETH! my Natty brother from another I'll be coming to brads with Willie see you guys there

1 month later
    #720 10 years ago

GO BAT KID!

4 weeks later
    #869 10 years ago

snagged that PADDOCK for $150 its rough and its my 1st EM.
    Dear father who aret a steel ball, pinball be thy name....

#875 10 years ago

whoa! you have a Goin Nuts

#879 10 years ago

was that your MARS at PAGG'13 with light up flippers and audio jack?

#884 10 years ago

maybe a hernia

#889 10 years ago

luckily it wasnt an inguinal hernia, get well soon.

#907 10 years ago

hoping I can restore my PADDOCK by then.
    Hey! I played that TAXI

#915 10 years ago

I think that was NAPA...if it's another I'll take a cheap sqeek!
    I love those chunky funky bloopy blops! Every KoS I see is blasted.

#921 10 years ago

I won TPA PS3 tournament again finished second the first tournament. Anybody play The Pinball Arcade?

#928 10 years ago

Thanks boogies. The PC version should have a cabinet view, if not right now soon. Then there could be tournaments on PC cabinet or not.

#953 10 years ago

it's not like it's at a skrip crub Steve Im guessing the Ms. wont mind autoglass..dudes probably belongs to one of them. FRIENDIES!

#957 10 years ago

you said balls

#996 10 years ago

anybody make it to the PPM new years party?

#997 10 years ago

my first stencil! now the other color on that side....and then the front and head patterns.
    IMG_5582.JPGIMG_5582.JPG
    IMG_5583.JPGIMG_5583.JPG

#1000 10 years ago

Yes, I just got the red done. Got to keep telling myself baby steps... baby steps or it can get a little overwhelming. Thank goodness for Pinside.

#1009 10 years ago

Im in!
    well need a truck, a tazer some rope and pepper spray!

#1047 10 years ago

you should take them through the loin first then every neighborhood will look good or hunters point.

#1056 10 years ago

Nien Nien Nien!

#1058 10 years ago

$2500 for a Grand Lizard! and I felt dueschey for asking $900 for mine another person using ebay as a price reference most likely. 15 years in thier home thats a 13 year gap from production so that doesn't mean diddly.
    sfbay.craigslist.org link

#1064 10 years ago

it's an antique it MUST be worth thousands....yep ebay says IM RICH!
    at first I didnt like it now I love it for its brutality it would make a good tournament pin, and the sounds yeah its different but I play listening to dubstep...hence the inverted williams apron logo photo shopped to portray that. I had it printed onto a T-shirt for PAGG better than a name tag.

#1068 10 years ago

maybe Nob Tender...it is SF

#1073 10 years ago

How was the tournament at PPM?

#1089 10 years ago

congrats jonnyo! way to represent.

#1104 10 years ago

rollercoaster $150 posted yesterday and it was an EM not RCTC still $150 is a steal!

#1111 10 years ago

no leagues up here yet Brookelynn Id like to change that but am not sure how. Welcome

#1114 10 years ago

SCANDIA in Rhonertpark would be a good neutral place, Brookelynn is kind out there in the sticks (I lived in Forestville) Rhonert Park is a bit of a drive but Fairfield would be a long drive. Yes WE DO!

#1151 10 years ago

dam Im thinking about it sooo hard and it right in my backyard.......I have 2 sys11's so tempting.

#1158 10 years ago

just tazer them, make sure they're not leaning against a machine.

1 week later
    #1253 10 years ago

all womens group for pinball a neutral playing field? I mean if thts what it takes to get you into the male dominant hobby more power to you, but how do you leave your house without feeling "PERVED ON"? seriously! I held my tounge long enough because theres really no way to speak without someone playing the victim card its just sad. Unfourtunatley this is the world we live in now and when you have an all 1 sex group your bound to have extreme views of that nature. Im sure I'll get some flame 4 this but pinball shouldn't devide people into sects<-see that

#1264 10 years ago

we'll said caligirl. I think that a seperation of sexes within a comunity will only exasperate this and cause more dividing. Im not saying there arnt pervs or feminatzis this is the bay area If you want to single yourselves out regardless of sex ethnicity, religion there is going to be ignorance we as a pinball comunity 1st can only try to bring humanity together idealizations aside or enjoy playing that 4player EM alone and use those extra reels for parts!

#1306 10 years ago

just seen the PAGG'13 review in pinball news theres a picture of Pinwillie and I loading EBP truck, not sure what the question under it means? that truck didn't fill itself.

#1316 10 years ago

yeah lil'more pricey. A friend rented 1 from penske when he moved to get his coke machine in dam things HEAVY!
    After reading above the picture guess they were talking about different methods to the madness.
    Damn you think we'd done that before TEAMWORK

#1330 10 years ago

Won the TPA GOLD tournament again.

1 week later
    #1383 10 years ago

last rumble was fun, you down willie? and steve as the 3rd?
    quick qeustion how are lane guides messured? is it from screw to screw or overall length? the double or sometimes single sided plastic ones.

#1385 10 years ago

that will do thanks bud!

#1396 10 years ago

Scandia for sure and Im always home if you want to play 4 free and tip a few, only have a BIG GUNS and GRAND LIZARD

1 week later
    #1456 10 years ago

Had fun today playing pinball with EEE at JOE VIDEO 4 machines in Santa Rosa, thursday we hit up a jamba juice and played a DE STAR WARS EEE managed a highscore on it and 1 at JV and countless replays, great player and even better guy. E

1 month later
    #1553 10 years ago

this guy

200px-Stewart.jpeg200px-Stewart.jpeg

#1560 10 years ago

it was an april fools joke

#1562 10 years ago

I thought about it but something about the 123 Switzerland address seamed fishy.
    swedishfish.jpegswedishfish.jpeg

#1567 10 years ago

put 1 on top of your vehicle and everybody puts a hand out the window holding the machine

1 month later
    #1679 9 years ago

anybody know who routes games in the juice shacks in sonoma county I looked for a vendor sticker but couldn't find one and the teenagers that work there didn't have a clue when I asked them, so far Ive been to 4 juice shacks and found BOP
    SWDE
    FH
    NASCAR
    all LED'd clean leveled and played great. I still have a few to visit to see if they all have a pin but if your in sonoma county google juice shack there should be a machine there low replay scores too, I always end up leaving credits when Im done.

#1681 9 years ago

ahh hadnt been to that one yet thanks for the heads up, looks like theres another juice shack in RP I wonder what it has. theres 1 more here in santa rosa I have yet to check but the one on stony point is right down the street from JOE VIDEO wich has 4 machines FAMILY GUY, LOTR, POTC and IM.

#1700 9 years ago

before or after launch? it depreciates quickly as it passes through the bs'osphere not once but twice
    G-mails for LIFE! holmes

3 weeks later
    #1750 9 years ago

there is also a super mario world pin just out of the picture to the right

2 months later
    #1888 9 years ago

woke me up stood in doorway and swayed, too short. I was just talking about a possible earthquake yesterday because the lack of ground water weight. freaky about the earthshaker posts above.

6 months later
    #2793 9 years ago

arnt you volunteering for setup Steve? lots of pins to move.

#2810 9 years ago

that was fun got me itching for PAGG now. that TOM is soooo nice.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SKILL_SHOT.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread?tu=SKILL_SHOT and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.