(Topic ID: 52291)

Nor Cal Pinheads thread

By practicalsteve

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    games (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240225_215100_Chrome (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gorf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#167 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Man I wish I could just oust the 5 or so douchebag pinball scammers around northern california right here with ALL of their contact info (and matching horror stories) but that just wouldn't be in the good/positive spirit of pinside.
    So lets just say that if you're looking at purchasing a machine in Northern Cali / Bay Area and need some advice on a seller just feel free to PM me. I've pretty much dealth with all of them at one point or another.

Man I wish I could just oust the 5 or so douchebag pinball scammers around northern california right here with ALL of their contact info (and matching horror stories) but that just wouldn't be in the good/positive spirit of pinside.
    So lets just say that if you're looking at purchasing a machine in Northern Cali / Bay Area and need some advice on a seller just feel free to PM me. I've pretty much dealth with all of them at one point or another.

Quoted from fattrain:

Chill little man

#171 10 years ago

Mof,see the post and report back Loren take a time out.

#212 10 years ago
    Quoted from jyfly:

Funny, my wife and I went to Dixon to look at a perfect Fishtales that was said to be owned for six years. If you call a Fishtales with playfield wear and broken plastics perfect that is. We were there for less than two minutes and my wife knew the guy was full of shit!

So you came over to look at the machine and you decided you didn't want it, fine no problem.So please explain why you called me back wanting to purchase the machine only for me to tell you that I've decided to keep it.

#214 10 years ago
    Quoted from starbase:

Well you did lie to my face Gorf on our trade. Former owner of that TAF you traded me contacted me recently. He was supposed to have first right to buy back my TAF for 5500. You said you had the pin for years when in fact it was months. Instead of making a friend of me you left with a shitty burned taste in my mouth.
    I like the TAF and know I overpaid in trade but I knew for a fact you were liieing when I was in your home you see you don't con a former conman and I have a god given talent for detecting liars. It's ok only pinball but now you can check one more person off your list of people to scam. Enjoy your 2-3 grand profit on the trade, hope it was worth it.
    Oh and everyone knows now in this thread if they deal with that dude from Dixon don't believe a word he says. Your a flipper sorry to say and wish I was not so tired that night or I would have just loaded my tspp back in my truck. So care to defend yourself because happy to have the TAF owner add to this thread because he does not trust you either.
    Sorry for drama but not going to let you walk over nice collectors there are repurcushions for liieing and it does catch up with you. Hope you learn a lesson in this because you are not above backlash from your actions.

What I do with my Pin collection is my business. Nobody was twisting your arm. You showed up late around 9pm and I was tired also" Not an Excuse". Keep in mind that you could have decided not to trade for my TAF and I would not have given a rats ass. But you wanted the game and you where happy when you left. So grow up.

#225 10 years ago
    Quoted from jyfly:

The other interesting thing, as if we need more. There was a TSPP there when we looked at the Fishtales. I am guessing that was Starbase's? We were told he just sold a mint TAF a couple weeks before. We were also told he bought the TSPP brand new unboxing it himself and only putting 220 plays on it. I think we all pretty much know what is going on here.

Really?.Get the story straight, you where told that it was HUO and there was no mention of me unboxing anything.No real need for me to explain anything to you really, And like I've said before my pin collection is my business not yours.I've made myself clear to both you and Starbase.

2 months later
    #429 10 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

That is the best thing you can do for people in the Bay Area just getting into the hobby...identifying the flippers

John is a cool cat Harley. Don't veer away from the real deal.

2 weeks later
    #580 10 years ago
    Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Sounds like a phrase I have been muttering for the past few months.cash still in hand and no FH

Good Luck! Routed fun houses are in the 4k range...

#602 10 years ago

If any pinheads want to roll the steel ball I'm always here on the weekends in Dixon. Pinwillie I'm a SR local born and raised....Sebastopol Twin Hills 2405 Burnside

1 week later
    #631 10 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

Who picked up the Bad Cats for $550? That's the unsolved mystery.
    -mof

I know but im not tellin.

2 months later
    #984 10 years ago

I've got a CC for sale 9500

3 months later
    #1577 10 years ago

3 weeks later
    #1664 9 years ago

1 year later
    #3456 8 years ago

F/S RFM with LEDs / Nucore System. 3500.00

3 weeks later
    #3517 8 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

I have the opportunity to pick up a Dr. Dude from a friend for $900. It's in great shape and shows no signs of wear. The only thing wrong with it is one of the displays has gone out. I think this sound like a good deal. I'm an EM collector and restorer. It doesn't seem like it would be to big of a job to replace the display. Or am I wrong? Thoughts and comments are appreciated.
    Thanks

Pick it up for 900. That's a good deal and put a new rottendog or XP alpha numeric display in it. Runs about $239.00.

#3531 8 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Wipeout.

11 months later
    #4237 7 years ago

Selling a cherry Capcom Pinball Magic.

#4239 7 years ago

Looking for a Champion Pub in Nor Cal. Cash in hand.

#4241 7 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

Jay contact Kris Vincent out of napa he had one.

Thanks Brotha! Will Do....!!!

2 months later
    #4316 7 years ago

HUO Champion Pub for sale. 5500 LEDS etc.

2 months later
    #4470 7 years ago

I'm bringing a Whitewater and Cactus Canyon. Both are shopped and in excellent condition .

#4474 7 years ago
    Quoted from emkay:

Have you considered apologizing for your bad behavior or should we all pretend that didn't happen?

Emkay,I formally apologize to all of Pinside for my bad behavior. I do appreciate the pinball community and I love all of you guys.

3 years later
    #6300 3 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Who let Gorf back on Pinside?

Does it make u mad????

#6303 3 years ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

Lol, is this guy for real??
    [quoted image]

I'm for real big boy..

#6306 3 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

I think what makes your local collectors mad about your return is that you have a bad reputation as a seller. I first heard about you Jason Nervo when you sold a fellow Pinsider a T3, sending him pictures of a T3 with no playfield or cabinet wear in really pristine condition. You shipped him a heavily routed pin with playfield wear and cabinet wear around the flipper buttons.
    You refused to buy it back or compensate him in any way in the below forum. He only received the money back for the pin (but not the freight) because he filed a claim with his credit card company.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-seller-alert-gorf

Well what you don't know is that I refunded back his money and paid for the game to be shipped back..

#6308 3 years ago

Get over it.. Move on..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gorf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread?tu=Gorf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.